Chapter Seven- Dreams Come True part 1

Oblivious To The Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hai guys! another update, sorry it took long, got a lot in my hands

enjoy!

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.” As the stewardess ended her announcement, the plane shook, and dark clouds can be seen outside the plane with trickles of rain pouring down hard.

“Finally, you’re awake, you two have been sleeping waayy too deep through the past turbulences.” Giselle was right, the weather was not on their side, the plane shook a couple of times before but none of them woke up from their slumber.

Jimin has not opened her eyes all the way, but she sat up and made multiple cute cooing sounds while stretching her long limbs. Then another shake, “Woah! Okay, I am definitely up.” She glanced to her right and Minjeong was still sleeping covered with a blanket. She seemed so small curled up like that.

Another shake but a lighter one, Minjeong was sleeping but stirring turning to another side, she dreams a lot and moves a lot in her sleep, some say its habitual, but scientist said it is a sign of light sleepers.
She even pops in her sleep, Jimin laughs a little watching the latter doing dancing moves in her sleep. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However, we always recommend keeping your seat belt fastened while you’re seated.” Another announcement from the stewardess and it’s just another hour until the arrive at Incheon Airport.

Noticing the younger won’t be waking up so soon, Jimin decided to freshen up a little in the inflight bath/restroom. They won’t be landing for another hour so she freshens up and asks for some food might kill some of her time. Afterward, she caught up by Giselle who got up to use the bathroom also.

“Scooch over, my turn, I want to pee so bad.” Giselle shoved Jimin aside just as she opens the door.

Jimin let it slide because she got hungrier, then the stewardess gave her menu selections that were still available. She ordered; food will be taken to her seat then at the same time Giselle got out of the toilet.

“Yow, I’ve been holding it for a while. The movie was pretty cool, so I decide to push through. You got hungry, Jimin-ah?” A nod from the latter then, “Ah you didn’t eat lunch, did you?”

“I didn’t. I was asleep, and the stewardess didn’t wake me or Minjeong up either.”

“Right, might be because y’all look so cute sleeping together, lol, the stewardess just can’t…” Giselle had fun milking this, she was curious as well on how Jimin would react.

“What do you mean? Jiminjeong always looks good together. It’s part of our charm.” Snickering half-joking, they both walk back to their seats.

“Well you both take turns leaning to each other, one clinging like a koala to the other, then Minjeong drooled, then you snored a little, then somebody woke up but close her eyes again. Y’all really look like a couple.”

“Can’t say that me and Minjeong together are not cute, though. But as couples? Do we always look like a couple when we are together?” 

“Well kind of, how you act towards and around her is really different to me. I don’t know if it was only me or Ning felt it too, but for me it was all good. You were friends with Minjeong way longer than with us. But you guys do look good together.” 

“Who looks good together?” Minjeong was awake and she overheard some.

“Me and you hon. You hungry? I ordered some food; we didn’t eat lunch.” Jimin sat down, buckled her seatbelts, then not long after her food tray came.

“You and me? What were you and Gi unnie talking about?” Minjeong ordered some food also and the stewardess gladly obliged.

“We were talking about how you cling to me like a koala when you were sleeping just now.”

“I did not!”

“You did, ask Giselle.”

“Gi unnie, did I sleep like a koala?”

“Actually, you did, Minjeongie” Ning blurted from her cubicle. “I should have taken a photo of you koalas.”

“I feel like I’m being bullied by all three of you.” Minjeong sighed.
 
“Flight attendants, prepare for landing please.”

 

***

Once landed, due to restrictive Covid regulations, each of them underwent covid test before immigration. The first to come out to the arrival gate was Giselle, the other three were left behind since they had the flu, a really light one, but Korean Governments just wanted to be safe so the three left behind to undergo more tests.

“Are they going to be okay, oppa?” Giselle asked the bodyguard.
“I think so, it’s only a light flu, you shouldn’t worry too much. I will drive you back home first, then I’ll come back to pick them up once they are released from isolation.”

In the airport’s isolation center…
“Miss Jimin, Minjeong, and Ningning if you please wait for the results in this room. It should be done in under two hours.” The nurse told them; they just got another test to confirm any suspicion of covi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter