Chapter Three- NYC part 2

Oblivious To The Obvious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankyou for still tuning in!

At the end of their day, recording with Vogue, interview with Rolling stone, a comedy skit on top of a double-decker bus, and finally, they were just done with rehearsal for Macy’s Parade; the girls stepped into their van which is taking them to the famous Time Square to end their day. The maknaes are in the backseat while the unnies are in front of them. Since it’s cold and windy in New York, the girls are wearing layers of sweaters/sweatpants, long johns, and coats to keep them warm.

“May I say you guys did so well on your spoken English, I’m so proud… Especially Winter, your spoken English on that comedy skit, love it gurl!” Giselle said proudly since she always initiates speaking English to others.

“Hey, we studied really hard, mind you.” Ning won’t give in.

“Give it up for Ningning!” Jimin said then they all laughed.

“Why thank you, Gi unnie… All that English gibberish we always be talking really paid off.” then they all laugh since they practice their English even more before coming to NYC. “Jimin unnie did another vlog too today.”

“Ah you did…? Jimin is so diligent with her vlogs while she’s in New York.” Giselle herself did some of her own vlogs too for the group’s social media but not as frequent as Jimin.

“Yeah, I was in it too! On top of that bus.” Minjeong grins until her eyes disappeared.

“Not a spoiler but Minjeong is a frequent guest in my vlogs…” said Jimin nodding to herself.

 

After a ten-minute ride, “Here we are girls, please stay together and the van will pick us up in about an hour.” Manager unnie gave them the rest of the night off for them to relax and enjoy themselves after a busy day.

“Look guys, it’s us! Up there on that huge screen!” Cannot contain her excitement as Ning spotted the group’s ads. The youngest drags her unnies half running towards the said screen, they are enjoying themselves, seating in an area close by while some of them went to a store and some just taking photos.

“It still amazes me. Watching ourselves in Times Square, with our own eyes?! I still can’t believe it!” Giselle exclaimed to the others. Felt surreal to find out that their international fans are huge and to finally see the cheering fans themselves is another great feeling.

“I can’t stop watching it unnie. Though I will get another burger.” Minjeong turns around, and walks to one of the food stalls, ordering a cheeseburger.

“Aish that kid saying can’t stop watching but food gets the best of her.” Giselle rolled her eyes saying to Jimin who is taking more pictures with her phone.

“Minjeong did talk about getting a burger all this time. Ning are you okay? You are freezing…” Jimin asks their youngest who is rubbing her hands with a hot pack even in those thick jackets she is still cold.

“I’m just cold unnie, my nose is still runny.” Ningning who was absent from some of today’s activity has a slight cold due to the weather.

“Maybe we should head back to the hotel?” Jimin asked her members.

“Okay, but can I buy a hot dog for later?”

“Sure, I’ll buy it for you, Gi, and I will get Minjeong, anything you want Ning?”

“I’ll have the same as Giselle unnie. Thank you.”

 

As Jimin approached the food stall, she scanned the area and found Minjeong already next in line to order her food. She ran a little then slammed her body towards Minjeong’s side.

“Hi babe, mind if I cut in?” Jimin all smileys bumping into Minjeong and clings to the younger’s hand.

“Yah, you scared me! Don’t do that!” Half slapping the older but still keeping Jimin’s hand on her.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter