Chapter 7

Uno Amore

Top looked up to Borris when he came with two women.
"We've found them at the back of the building trying to jump into the fence.
Reese and Hannah were thrown down the floor before the administrator of the White Skull. 
Top raised his brows to the girls, studying their faces. "First years?" 
Reese and Hannah looked at each other before the former nodded.
Top nodded carefully before he dropped the pen in the table and went near the women. He crouched down to meet their eyes.
"Have you read the school policies?" he asked them again as Reese nodded again. "Ah. Then...you must be aware of the things the White Skulls had to do to the trespassers. Hmm?"
Hannah warily looked around and noted to herself that the White Skull looked pretty neat to be a gang hideout and even the students belonging there looked some kind of elites. Well, a rebel elites.
Top's eyes flickered to Hannah's direction and cupped her chin rather firmly and made her looked at him.  
"You're not paying attention here." he snarled.
Hannah only blinked at him before she mumbled sorry and looked down to the scratches on her knees and arms. Her mom wont be to happy to see her in such condition.
"Recite the admonition of the White Skull policies. We'll start with you," Top gestured to Hannah before he slowly stood up.
Hannah looked at Reese with nervousness knowing very well what are the written admonitions against the trespass they made.

"I'm waiting." Top said with a warning.
Hannah was about to open when the other White Skulls had brought another students there. When she turned behind her, her eyes widened when she saw the Harley and Joker combos along with the other Blue Pearls. 
"The crazies are here." Hannah whispered to Reese whose eyes widened in horror too.
This day couldn't get any better. Reese and Hannah looked up when they heard Top sighed impatiently as he looked at the door.
"What is this?" he asked.
"They said something about handing the two girls to them and they will discipline them for entering here." Bento, the White Skulls underground scouts/spy said.
Hyun stepped forward along with Seohyi." We found these two offending the code of conduct of every turf. So we're offering to discipline them in your behalf."
Top was about to say something when he straightened up along with the other white skulls upon the entrance of the boss of the frat.
"Boss, we got situation here." Top then informed while Jason threw a glance to the leader of the Blue Pearl then to the two women in the floor who had their backs against his direction.
"What's the deal here?" Jason asked in boredom. Too tired to deal with another ruckus after he had to settle a fight with another frat. There was a slight cut at the side of his lips and on his right brow.
Top then told Jason the situation who only nodded to him. He walked from the door and went to an empty chair in the room where he eyed the two women who were bowing their heads as part of the White Skull's admonition: Don't look at the guild's boss.
Hannah and Reese were sweating cold knowing that either way, one of these Fraternity will have their heads in a plate. 
Hannah pouted when she looked at her dirtied skin before she dared moved to finally get something from her waist bag.
"Don't move." Bento warned Hannah who only pouted even more.
Jason's eyes alerted when he swore to recognize that waist bag as he stood up.
"Let's us have the girls boss and we'll be out of the way." Hyun spoke again but Jason ignored him. 
Jason's men looked at each other when their boss crouched down before one girl in yellow waist bag.
"Look up to me." Jason said to which made the White Skulls more surprise since their boss disliked to be looked at his eyes by some outsider of the guild.
Hannah turned to Reese direction first who shook her head sending her mentally that it might be a trap before their heads will be cut off in that very place.
"Please..." Jason encouraged further, making Top frowned when he looked at Jason's direction.
Hannah scrunched her nose first before she slowly raised her head to the said 'boss' of the guild. When their eyes met, she blinked in unexpected astonishment before a smile appeared on her lips.
Seeing that expression, Jason smirked at her.
"Jason." Hannah happily greeted to him as if she wasn't in a very dire situation.

Reese also looked up and confirmed that it was inNanahd their high school's prince before. But how did he suddenly becomes a guild's boss?
"You know her, boss?" Top wanted to confirm when Jason helped Hannah up who also let Reese stood up from the floor.
Jason briefly turned to Top then looked coldly to the Blue Pearl's leader and his men. "Yeah. She's a friend."
Hearing that, Hyun turned ashen as he grabbed Seohyi from there. "We don't know. We're very sorry!" 
But before they could exit the room, the White Skulls gathered around the Blue Pearls.
"Show them how we play, boys." Jason admonished dismissively while the men under his voice cracked their hands in preparation.
Reese and Hannah ignored how Seohyi screamed in terror when Hyun and his men were taken at the 'Discipline' room where grunts of pain could be heard every now and then.
Top left the room to supervise the punishment hazing to those BP frat who dared enter their turf.
Reese on the other hand, had distanced herself from Hannah and Jason who were now sitting together in the table.
"I didn't know you've entered college. I remember you were just in third year when we met." Hannah mused excitedly, not even minding how Jason brought her into one chair and let her sit there. She looked down when he ped her waist bag and dug out all her first aids paraphernalia in there.
Placing the mini containers of alcohol, Betadine and Aguas in the table along with the cottons and Qtips, Jason unrolled his sleeves above his elbow and began to tend for Hannah's scratches on her arms first.

Hannah looked at his face with a pleasant expression before she looked around the turf.
"So..."Jason began while carefully cleaning her scratches in left arm. Hannah looked at his direction again with raised brows. Jason briefly casted her a glance before looking down to what he was doing "...you're one of the graduates last year?"
"Yeah. How are you? Why are you already in college? You're supposed to be a fourth year high school now."
Jason had no idea why it made him smile secretly knowing that she had him in mind to know such little detail about him. No wonder too why he can't find her anywhere in the school.
"Teachers ruled me out as early graduate among the seniors." He said briefly, put a band aid to her arm before he gestured for her other arm. Hannah gave it to him before he began to clean up the tiny cuts there.
"Wow. Impressive." Hannah complimented. "But it must be sad to be a lone graduate." 
Jason just shook his head. "I had little ceremony in the principal's office with the teachers. We look stupid."
"Wae?"
Jason had finished with her arms before he looked down to her bare legs where her mini skirt hiked up just a little. He looked away from the view. She had open skin at both of her knees but he can't bring himself to touch her in that part. 
"Hey, come here." Jason called out Reese who slightly jumped in surprise. 
"W-what is it?" Reese stuttered when she got near them.

"Tend her in the knees." He ordered making Reese complied, occupying the chair that Jason brought beside him.
"I can do it myself, really." Hannah only said but Reese had began tending for her left knee.
Reese had no idea that Hannah had been hurting a lot when they were running away. She always had the positive smile on her face even on dangerous situation.
Hannah turned to Jason to continue her inquiry moment ago. "Must be cool to graduate at the principal's office. Right Bommie?" 
"Y-yeah..." Reese only nodded not bothering to look at Jason's direction. Last time she remembered, this person wasn't this intimidating before. But Hannah seemed can't find the bearing to be awkward around him at all.
Jason just shrugged his shoulders and leaned comfortably in the chair, studying Hannah's face briefly. He was glad to accept the stupid early graduation in high school after all.
When Reese finished into tending Hannah, she stood up with bowed head, ignoring how Jason casted her a glance as if inspecting her overall. 
"You both don't fit this school at all." he said.
"Right?" Hannah actually laughed about it making Jason looked at her direction again.
"Then why choose here?" he asked.
"Long story short, I wasn't accepted in Kaist while Reese' was. But she had to transfer to other university for some financial situation. We both landed here since this is the only college with more slots available for more enrollees." Hannah said in one go.

"You don't strike me as someone dumb to not be in Kaist." he said to Hannah.
"Oh the thing is, I passed the exam but the university discarded it since I forgot to write my name on sheet. When I re-apply, they only said to me to try again next year. I can't wait that long, can I?" Hannah's adorable round eyes were really seriously looking at him with expected response.
"I...guess?" Jason answered unsure.
Hannah nodded in agreement. "Right? So Bom and I, ended up here."
"And you come to the dens, packed with hyenas." Jason remarked, contemplating something before he looked up when Top came back in the room. 
"Boss," Top addressed before he roamed around his eyes to the two women in the room. 
Jason looked at Hannah then to Reese. "Have you joined any sorority in the school?"
Both Hannah and Reese shook their heads making Jason nodded briefly.
"Hyung, prepare for the White Skull hazings." Jason ordered, ignoring Hannah and Reese' horrified faces.