chapter 6

Uno Amore

Reese, Cato and Tony got admitted to the Kwon's residence where they got dizzy on the scale of wealth that surrounds them. 
"You gotta be kidding me." Cato whistled having his eyes roamed around the estate. When they got into the garden where the party was held, the three of them got welcomed warmly by Hannah herself.
"I'm glad you guys arrived already!" Hannah squealed like a little girl as she hugged each of them.
"You didn't tell us you're rich." Reese said after she kissed Hannah on the cheeks.
"Not rich. My parents are." Hannah beamed as she dragged them towards the direction of her cousins. "Hi, you guys, these are my friends."
Xena and Rocco immediately wore a pleasant face and shook hands with Reese, Tony and Cato. But Tequila looked like she was attending a funeral instead no matter how she looked stunning in scarlet evening gown.
"Come on Teq. Don't be such a baby and politely greet the guests." Xena said with hidden teasing on her words while Tequila only glared at her.
"Reese here is my fellow valedictorian and these guys were the salutatorians."
Xena only nodded politely to them, ignoring Rocco was now teasing Tequila.
"May I have your attentions please?" called out Farah Kwon from the stage making all the guest turned to her.
"Oh, it's mommy." Hannah whispered to her classmates while they clapped hands in welcoming.
"I just want to thank you all for celebrating with us as my daughter right there graduated a valedictorian of her class along with her classmates she made friends with. Let's give an applause." Farah said as everyone's attention were directed to Reese, Cato and Tony who couldn't even smiled properly for being in a such 'simple dinner' party as what Hannah called.
Hannah on the other hand, clapped her hands happily and waved her hands bubbly to the guests in whom her classmates thought to adore her very well.
The night party ended with cheerful note to everybody and with reminders to Cato, Reese and Tony that their little rabbit was the only daughter of the business tycoon in Korea.
***********************************************************
The Kwon family had flew overseas to have some fun together after Axl and Hannah both graduated from middle school and Senior highschool respectively. They stayed at one of the Kwon's resthouse in Japan for two months. In there Rui Kown closed another deal with some business matter while Hannah and Axl had been always visiting Xena on her clan's headquarters. 
"Tokki, have you heard about your exam results already?" Farah asked one time over family dinner in the house.
"No mom. I think I wasn't accepted." Hannah only dismissed, chewing the steak carefully.
"Did you check your mail?" Axl asked.
"Nope." Hannah said.
"Check again then." Axl advised.
"I will." Hannah said, looking up when her dad came back from taking his call. "Dad, it's our last bonding night in Japan and you're being busy all the time."
"I know. I'm sorry." Rui said pocketing his phone as Farah served him on his plate.
"What is it?" Farah asked Rui.
"GZ. Some problems." Rui only said.
"I'll help you with that, dad." Axl offered.
Rui ruffled his boy's hair before he nodded in agreement.
*************************************************************
It was another school term and Jason attended the same school to finish his fourth year. He barely had any problems with those crazy fangirls since his patience snapped and scared them away with his temper. No one had the gist why he canceled his school transfer nor could even tell that every day since the start of school, he had been constantly looking for the girl named Hannah. 
But it had been a month and Jason swore he already checked all the faces in every classroom like some kind of stalker but to no success. He couldn't even bring himself to ask the teachers about her nor even wanted to go straight the registrar. He knew the school wont spill some private informations of the students in the institution to some random people. 
Now staying at his favorite spot where he can have the vantage points to look for the owner of the towel he held everyday, Jason looked down below to the students but heaved a Nanahp sigh when his search had been unsuccessful. He then remembered his adviser, Mr. Takama who said that he can graduate early in high school since he had an advanced homeschooling. 
Maybe it was time to forget into returning the towel to that girl and refocus himself again with his goal into coming in Korea. 
Reminded about that certain man again, Jason's expression turned blank before he looked at the towel and let it slipped his grip down the concrete floor. No time to spent into looking for some stranger.
With one last glance to the white towel where there weaved a yellow rabbit to its corner, Jason pocket both of his hands and left the rooftop, heading towards the office of Mr. Takama. That's right. He needed to study fast and educate himself fast to know how to defeat such big enemy ahead. He knew he can only extract revenge to Rui if he'll be patient into molding himself into a wise man. 
Holding a gun right into that Rui's temple will be easy and can be done within months. However, he knew it was a reckless and dangerous move that could affect his mother who wanted nothing to do with the person who killed her husband.
A gun could only take him for a short way out but an ammunition with keen cleverness is best bullet to fire against such big empire that Rui built. 
Jason wont be satiated with Rui's death. No. He wanted his dark towers of ground zeros in burning splinter along with all the things his enemies cared about.
When that day comes, he'll finally laughed like madman in front of that person's face.
*************************************************************

Hannah and Reese both jumped in fright when there seemed another fight ahead of them.
"I hate this school." Reese muttered for million times already since she attended Heaven Institute for five months already.
"Look out!" Hannah ducked Reese' down along with her when a chair came flying to their direction.
Reese canceled Kaist when she learned that only the tuition fees will be covered on her scholarship grant. But it wasn't mentioned that miscellaneous fees wasn't included in the grant. So she ended up taking the entrance exam to another university but there wasn't any available slots for her anymore.
Reese had no idea why Hannah came along with her when in fact she can easily enroll to Kaist after passing the entrance exam. But Hannah only said she wasn't accepted. So they ended up in the only college with lot of slots left for new enrollees. Heaven's Institute. In which made Hannah and Reese disagreed for the college's school name.
"Run!" Hannah literally dragged Reese out the riot of the students who burned the chairs out in front of the school director's office.
"Lower the tuition!"
"Stop oppressing the students!"
"No to capitalism of the school!"
Came the united shoutings and screaming of the students in there but Hannah and Reese ignored them to the best of their abilities as they attended their classes for the day.
Inside the classroom, Reese and Hannah had settled on their sits in front. They really don't get along with their classmates to all of their subjects after knowing that they both graduated in the same school as top students.

"Here comes the nerds!" One girl in rainbowed hair popped her bubble gum loudly while the boys in the class laughed with her.
"At least we aren't called s." Reese mumbled which made Hannah snorted rather loudly before she covered .
"What did you say?" Seohyi grumbled as she stood up along with her gangs. She went in front of Reese and Hannah and poked their heads. "Say it. Huh? Say it."
"Ow. You're being offensive, missy." Hannah bluntly said.
"We have a talking right here." Seohyi turned to the three girls behind her who glared at Hannah's direction.
Reese held Hannah's arm, readying herself to defend them in case the dubbed Harley Quin of the school will go mad woman on them. Everyone in the school feared her because her sweetheart is the leader of the Blue pearl fraternity in the school. He was called the joker, a mad man in the flesh.
Seohyi raised her hand to slap Hannah this time but she ended up in the floor along with the three girls when both Reese and Hannah pushed her. 
"Run! Run!" Reese literally had to drag Hannah away from there when she was just laughing along with the boys in the class.
In the hallway they got passed by their teacher who stopped proceeding inside in the classroom.
"Hey Park! Kwon! Class time!" 
"Harley is mad, Ssem!" Hannah was the one to shout because Reese is too busy maneuvering their way out there.
The teacher literally made way when Seohyi and the three girls ran after Reese and Hannah.
"Uhm! Harley alert!" Hannah said to Reese when she saw the Blue pearl women are closing.
Reese and Hannah skidded to a stop when at the very front of them was the very leader of the BP. 
Hyun, the Joker, straightened up with a frown seeing his girlfriend after two girls.
"Catch them!" Seohyi ordered making Hyun and his crew on the move to Hannah and Reese's direction.
"I think, we gonna be dead, Bom." Hannah made a step back but Reese wont allow it as she dragged Hannah to a certain direction.
Upon seeing where Reese was taking both of them, Hannah's eyes widened in horror. 
The White Skull turf.
The only turf where no one, NO ONE, should enter or life shall be literally be an exchange for such trespassing.
"Ah, Bommie...A-are you sure?" Hannah asked but she kept running along with her further inside the building. 
The Blue Pearl immediately stopped when they realized they were about to step foot on the most powerful fraternity in the campus. 
"!" Seohyi shouted and stomped her feet in anger. She then turned to her boyfriend. "HYUN!"
"We can't enter beyond this line, honey." Hyun appeased.
"That insulted me! She called me a ." Seohyi was about to cry and it was enough to make Hyun angry.
"Boss, we shouldn't." one man stopped Hyun form stepping further but he didn't listen.
"Come on. I'm pretty sure the White Skull will be happy to hand them to us for some disposal to do." Hyun said confidently.
*********************************************************