Chapter 8

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

"Hi Sana unnie! Look, I cooked breakfast for the both of us!" Dahyun exclaimed. Sana was shocked because well, Dahyun prepared a breakfast for her!

"Uhm, hey! What's with the breakfast?" Sana asked.

Dahyun smiled, "Well, I missed eating with you so I decided to cook breakfast for us!" She said.

"Uhm, okay." Sana said.

Sana pulled out the chair that was placed in front of Dahyun, "Sit beside me, unnie! Please." And she pouted which is something that Sana can't say no to and so she sat beside the younger girl.

"So unnie, when is the start of your season?" Dahyun asked. 

"Oh, season starts on February! Didn't Nayeon unnie and Irene unnie mentioned this one to you guys?" Sana asked.

Oh right! They did mentioned it but I was too busy looking at you and Miyeon! Dahyun zoned out for a minute so Sana waved her hand in front of the younger girl. "Hey, Dahyun-ah! You okay?" The older girl asked.

"Huh? Oh yea! I'm sorry unnie. I zoned out a bit." Dahyun said. 

"Okay," Sana said and then continued eating. 

"How is my cooking, unnie?" Dahyun asked. 

"Oh, it's good! Everything's seasoned well, Dahyun-ah." Sana stated while getting another mashed potato. 

"Unnie, let's hang out later?" Dahyun asked hoping that Sana will agree. She do admit, she missed hanging out with Sana because the very next day after the older girl confessed, things between them became awkward but of course we can't blame Dahyun because she's literally taken and Sana just confessed to her while she was drunk. 

"Sorry Dahyun-ah. I actually promised Miyeon that I'll come with her later." Sana stated. 

Miyeon again! Why does she keep on hanging out with that girl? "Well uhm how about we go out for dinner later?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh, I don't know Dahyun-ah. I'll just inform you later, yeah?" Sana said.

Dahyun just nodded her head, "Well uhm, I should go now. Bye Dahyun-ah." Sana said and went out. 

"Dahyun-ah, will you always call us here whenever Miyeon and Sana are going to hang out?" Jihyo asked because yes, Dahyun called her girl friends again because Sana is hanging out with Miy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter