Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

"Wait, are you sure we're talking about my sister?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes unnie! Look, she's confusing me! She kept on stabbing my heart with her harsh words and yet she wants my attention? Unnie, your sister is unbelievable!" Sana said while looking at Jisoo who is currently talking to her and texting someone at the same time. Who is she texting? Apparently, Jisoo met someone while she was buying something in the mall two days ago. A tall Korean-Australian whom according to Jisoo is so cute whenever she's saying a word that has a letter o in it. 

"Ah... yea, she's unbelievable." The oldest said while still not looking at Sana. 

"What she told me 2 nights ago really bothered me! I couldn't even sleep! Everytime I try to close my eyes, all I could ever think about are her words!" Sana said.

"That's nice. That's nice." Jisoo said. 

"Nice? Nice that I couldn't sleep?" Sana looked at her Jisoo unnie and that's when she realized that her unnie wasn't listening to her and was just focusing on her cellphone. So, while Jisoo was distracted, Sana decided to take the older girl's phone away.

"Hey! My phone!" Jisoo said while glaring at Sana for taking her phone away.

Sana rolled her eyes, "Unnie, you're not listening to me!" She said.

"Yes, I am!" Jisoo said.

"Oh yea? Then what did I told you?" Sana asked.

"You told me that my sister's confusing you!" Jisoo said.

Sana rolled her eyes, "And why is that?" 

"Because! When you and Miyeon started hanging out very often, she suddenly wants your attention! Hah! Thought I'm not listening? Of course I am!" Jisoo said while smirking at Sana. 

"But really, your sister is confusing me! Wait, maybe I'm just overthinking things. What if she just wants to hang out with her friend? With me? Wait, that's impossible, she's mad at me." Sana said, obviously talking to herself.

Jisoo rolled her eyes then hit Sana's head, "You're an idiot. I hope you know that." 

"Unnie, you're not helping at all! You have to help me, okay? She is your sister! I can't understand your sister anymore!" Sana said.

The older girl stopped what she was doing, "Why don't you observe her for a while. Like, maybe a week? Observe her attitude towards you everytime we are going to mention Miyeon or everytime you are going to tell her that you're going to hang out with Miyeon, yea?" Jisoo suggested.

"What? What for?" Sana asked.

And at that moment, Jisoo just wanted to smack Sana right where she is seated. "Oh God, you're clueless. Okay let me explain it to you. The reason why I wanted you to observe about my sister's attitude everytime we are going to mention Miyeon is because that is how we are going to determine if she likes you or not! Or maybe, she just wants your attention but does not like you. How are you a Psychology student and yet you don't know these things?" Jisoo said.

"Oh yea! You're very helpful, Jisoo unnie! I hope you and the girl that you're messaging right now be together forever." Sana said.

Jisoo never told their friends about her and Sana's plan on observing Dahyun's reaction or attitude everytime they are going to mention Miyeon so that everything will be natural.

The girls are currently in Chaeyoung's house to plan on what they're going to do during Christmas break. 

"Wow, it's a miracle! Sana's here!" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter