Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

After a month, Sana and Dahyun are now living together as per what their parents told them. Their friends knew about the marriage as well thru their parents. Before knowing about the arranged marriage between the two, all of them were confused as to why Dahyun's being cold towards Dahyun. They were confused why Dahyun's acting like Sana's did her wrong because they can feel how angry the younger girl is towards Sana. Now, they know why.

"Hi, Dahyun! Good Morning! Here, I uhm, I cooked breakfast for you." Sana said while giving the younger girl a smile. 

"No thanks," It's been like that ever the first day of them living together. Sana would cook breakfast but the younger girl never eat the foods that Sana prepared for her.

After Dahyun went out of their house, Sana heave a sigh. "It's alright Sana, it's alright." She mumbled trying to comfort herself. "I should try Dahyun's favorite food tomorrow." 

Being the Heiress of their family's businesses, it's hard for them to keep the engagement or the agreement privately. The two of them does not know how did the media knew about the arranged marriage but they were just shocked when one day, Sana and Dahyun both saw their names in an article online. But, when they read it, they immediately knew that it was their fathers who told the media about them.

The Minatozaki Heiress and the Kim Heiress are set to 
get married soon. 

It was confirmed by Mr. Kim Dong-hyun, the Chairman of the Kim Corporation and Mr. Satoshi Minatozaki, the Chairman of the Minatozaki Group of Companies that their daughters are going to get married soon. 

On the afternoon of February 22, 2022, Mr. Kim and Mr. Minatozaki both told the media that their daughters are set to marry each other the soonest. Both never told the media any other information but it seems like the wedding is likely to happen months from now. It seems like Sana Minatozaki and Kim Dahyun wanted their relationship to be private because they never revealed to everyone that they are in a relationship, but nonetheless, congratulations to the couple!

 

"Okay, so now everyone thinks that you and Dahyun are in a relationship?" Lisa asked. Sana, Nayeon, Lisa, and Irene are currently in the gym because of their volleyball training. Their training's done already that's why they're just hanging out at the bleachers inside the gym. 

"Yea! That's why I'm screwed! Like, screwed, screwed! That article just added fuel to the fire! I'm sure I'm Dahyun's most hated person." Sana said.

"Sana-yah, don't say that. I'm sure Dahyun's just overwhelmed with the arranged marriage thing." Irene said.

Nayeon nodded, "Uhu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter