Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

"You're going out again?" Dahyun, who is currently watching some movies in their living room, asked Sana who is currently getting her car keys in the key holder that they have. 

"Huh? Oh yea! I'll be watching the new Jurassic World movie with Miyeon." Sana said while trying to tie her shoes. 

"I thought you're watching with Momo unnie?" Dahyun asked. Not that she cares about Sana and Miyeon hanging out again for the 4th time this week, she's just curious. 

Sana, who is still tying her shoelace tried looking up because that's how she is. She always looks at the person she's talking with. "Well, hold on, let me just..." She said while still tying her shoelace. "Ah there! It's done! Going back, yea, I was supposed to be with Momo but today's their "family day" that's why she can't come." Sana said while air quoting the words Family Day.

"And is Miyeon the only choice you have to come with you in watching?" Dahyun said while raising her right eyebrow.

The older girl looked at her confusingly, "What?" She said.

"Why did you not asked Jeongyeon unnie or Chaeyoung or Lisa unnie or Seulgi unnie to come with you? Why Miyeon?" Dahyun asked once again.

"Uh, what?" The older girl is definitely confused right now. Why is Dahyun interrogating her like she has done a heinous crime? 

Dahyun rolled her eyes because until now, Sana is still tying her shoes. "Nothing, you should go. She must be waiting." She said.

After about 5 minutes, Sana has finally tied her shoelace. "I'll go now! Bye!" She said and then went outside of their house.

"Wow! Did she really just do that?" Dahyun mumbled to herself, pissed off because Sana did not even look at her before going outside of their house. She decided to call Irene, Jennie, Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, and Tzuyu to hang out with her since she is all alone. 

"Nayeon's not coming?" Irene asked.

"Apparently, this day is reserved for Momo unnie and their dogs." Dahyun said while rolling her eyes.

"Those two... Anyways, let's go? I've made a reservation for us in this new restaurant that opened last week. The reviews are good by the way." Jennie said.

"Let's go!"

They all arrived at the restaurant that Jennie was talking about after about an hour of driving due to the traffic. Dahyun found the restaurant very luxurious. The chandeliers, the lights, everything. It's the kind of restaurant that she wants and she for sure is going to recommend this place to Sana. Wait Sana? Dahyun shook her head because why was she thinking about Sana? She should be thinking about her boyfriend.

While the girls are eating, Irene decided to ask Dahyun where Sana was because she did not saw her in their house. "Dahyun-ah, where was Sana?" 

"She's with Miyeon, again!" Dahyun said while emphasizing the word again. 

"Wow, Sana's been hanging out with that Miyeon girl a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter