Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

"Any progress, Sana-yah?" Jisoo asked. 

"None, unnie." Sana said. She and Jisoo are currently hanging out at hers and Dahyun's house. Dahyun's out with her boyfriend once again.

"I'm sure she'll come around, Sana." Jisoo said while patting Sana's left shoulder.

Sana is really trying her best for her friendship with Dahyun, but it seems like the younger girl does not want Sana to be part of her life anymore. Sana can't blame Dahyun, because it's her fault why the younger girl does not want to be friends with her anymore. She doesn't know why it's her fault, but she thinks it's her fault.

"Unnie, maybe I should talk to our fathers. Maybe I can change their mind about this marriage. Because if I do that, maybe, just maybe, Dahyun will want me to be part of her life again." Sana said.

"And you think you can change their mind, Sana?" Jisoo asked.

Sana can't answer. Just like what she explained to Dahyun, she knows that she can never ever change the decision of her father anymore.

"Exactly! You can't, Sana-yah." Jisoo said.

"Maybe I can change their minds, unnie. I'll beg for them to stop this arrangement." Sana said.

"Sana, you know that's impossible, right? Look, it's just a year!" Jisoo said.

"I know unnie but I can't take it anymore. I just want my friendship with Dahyun back." Sana said.

"Of course, I know that you want your friendship with Dahyun back, but my sister's stubborn as ." Jisoo said.

Sana chuckled a little, "I know, unnie. I know."

"Sana, I'll be in that corner okay. Don't disturb me because I'm using tinder. I might find the loml." Jisoo said.

The younger girl looked at Jisoo, "The , unnie. Why the hell are you using tinder?" 

"I want to find the loml, Sana. So hush." Jisoo said.

Sana playfully rolled her eyes, "Okay, fine." She said. "Ari-yah, come here." Ari came to Sana and lie down on her chest. 

It's weird but Sana can see Dayun to Ari and she doesn't know why. "Damn, I should stop thinking about Dahyun." Sana mumbled. Jisoo did not hear it because she's busy talking to the love of her life.

It's already 11PM and Dahyun is yet to come home. Jisoo decided to wait with Sana, and since it's already late, she's ready to give her sister an earful scolding. 

"It's already 11PM! Why is Dahyun not home yet?" Jisoo asked Sana.

"Woah, chill, Jisoo unnie. Dahyun's old already, I'm sure she knows what she's doing." Sana said.

"I know but as her older sister, I can't help but worry." Jisoo said.

Just as Sana was about to answer, Dahyun entered their house. "Jisoo unnie? What are you doing here?" 

"It's already 11PM, wait no, it's already 11:02 PM, Kim Dahyun. Where have you been?" Jisoo asked.

"I went out." Dahyun said.

"Don't tell me you went out with your boyfriend?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, yes I did, unnie. I went out with my boyfriend. Is there something wrong about it?" Dahyun asked.

"Let me remind you that the public knows that you're getting married to Sana, Dahyun. Please be mindful." Jisoo said.

Dahyun let out a dry chuckle, "I don't care about them, unnie." She said.

"Dahyun-ah, I'm just worried about you. They might throw hateful words towards you once they see you with your boyfriend." Jisoo said.

" the public! this engagement! See, this is all your fault!" Dahyun said while pointing her index finger to Sana.

San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter