Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

"Sana, are you sure it's alright for me to join?" Miyeon asked.

"Yea! Jisoo said it's fine, right? So join us!" Sana said.

They both went to the restaurant that Jennie suggested, and there they saw the other girls. "Oh! Who is she, Sana?" 

"Girls, meet Cho Miyeon. She's a Volleyball Player from Dwight School Seoul." Sana said.

The other girls introduced themselves except for Jisoo and Dahyun. "We know her already! We saw them a while ago before going here." Jisoo explained. 

Since there's no other seat than the seat in the middle of Dahyun and Miyeon, Sana had no choice but to sit there. 

"Sana, would you like this bean?" Miyeon asked.

Before Sana could even answer, the girl on Sana's right talked. "She doesn't eat beans." 

"Uhm, I could try." Sana said.

"No. You might have a stomach ache for eating something you've never ate before." Dahyun said.

"Dahyun, it's fine. I can manage." Sana said.

"It's alright, Sana, She's right. You might get a stomach ache if you eat this." Miyeon said.

And then, they continued eating. While eating, Sana can see how Miyeon is struggling to get the hot sauce. "Oh here, let me get it for you." 

"I'm sure she can grab the hot sauce herself." Dahyun said.

Sana just sighed and took the hot sauce and gave it to Miyeon. "Thanks, Sana." 

Jihyo can sense the awkwardness so she broke the silence. "So, what's your couse, Miyeon?" She asked.

"I'm taking up Business." Miyeon said.

"That's interesting! Why Business?" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh, I'll be managing our business soon. That's why." She said.

"Wait, you're a Cho, right? That means you're one of the Minatozaki's business partner!" Mina said.

Sana looked at Miyeon. "Right! That's great! We can hang out more!" 

"Ah! I knew it! You're the one whom my parents wants to meet. But, when I agreed to them, you were engaged already." Miyeon said.

"That's right! Engaged to me!" Dahyun said proudly.

Their friends were confused with what Dahyun is doing. How can they not be confuse when they know that Dahyun hates the idea of getting married to Sana yet here she is, proudly telling to a complete stranger that she is engaged with the older girl.

Because of that, Lisa, Jeongyeon, and Seulgi thought of something. "What if you met Sana earlier? You guys could've been engaged!" Seulgi said.

"Right, right! But hey, you guys look great together, actually." Lisa said.

Jeongyeon nodded, "Sana-yah, look at Miyeon. Isn't she beautiful?" She asked.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Tzuyu whispered towards her girlfriend.

Jeongyeon winked at her girlfriend, "Watch Dahyun's reaction, darling." Jeongyeon whispered back.

"Uhm, well.." 

Before Sana could even finish her sentence, Dahyun cut her off. "And you really looked at her? Are you serious? Hello! Your fiancée's here!" The younger girl said.

They continued eating until it's time for the girls and Miyeon to part ways. "Sana, can I get your number? You know, so that we can hang out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter