Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shoot them, Michael! ing shoot them!" Momo said while playing GTA V. It's Saturday and she's done with her projects. Momo may not look like it, but she's actually very smart. Her course is Engineering and is graduating this year, and she's also running for Summa Laude (1st honor). 

If you're wondering where Nayeon is, since hell week for Legal Management starts this week, Momo decided to give her girl some space so that Nayeon can focus on her studies. They've been doing this since they started dating because Momo knows that Nayeon can easily get out of focus. 

While the game's loading, Momo looked at Boo and Dobby. They both looked sad, "I know, I know. You both miss mommy, right?" She asked the two dogs. Boo and Dobby were adopted earlier this year, so this is their first time experiencing it. 

Boo and Dobby let out a sigh while looking at Momo, "Don't worry, sons. We'll see mommy very, very soon!" Momo said while patting both their heads. 

While Momo is playing, she felt her phone ringing. When she looked at her phone, it was Nayeon that's calling her. She was wondering why would Nayeon call her when it's already hell week? 

"Hello there, my love." Momo said.

Nayeon wasn't answering so Momo was confused because the older girl rarely calls her whenever it's hell week. "Nayeonie? Are you there?" Momo asked. 

After about 2 minutes of silence, Nayeon let out a sob. "Hey, hey... I'll be there, okay? Just give me 5 minutes." Momo said and then hang the phone up. The younger girl immediately turned her PS5 off and took her key car and went downstairs. 

Momo went inside her car and true to her words, she indeed arrived at the Im Residence at exactly 5 minutes. Don't ask how, but she just did. She went outside her car and rang the doorbell. It was Mrs. Im who opened the gate for her.

"Hello, dear! She's upstairs." Mrs. Im said. She went upstairs and walk towards Nayeon's room and when she finally arrived, she opened the door slowly. When she peek her head, she saw her girlfriend crying while sitting in her study table.

Momo went to her girlfriend and took the other chair to sit beside Nayeon. The younger girl did not say anything but just caressed Nayeon's back. The older girl's cry got louder when Momo hugged her. 

Nayeon's sob is all that you can hear inside the room. They stayed in that position for 30 minutes until the older girl finally looked up at her girlfriend. Momo smiled at her girlfriend while caressing her cheeks. "Hi, my love." She said softly. "Do you want to rest for a while? Or do you want to continue on studying?" 

"Rest." Nayeon said while still sobbing. 

"Alright, come, let's get you to bed." Momo said. She noticed that Nayeon's not standing up from her seat so she carried her while the older girl wraps her legs around the younger's waist. 

Since Nayeon's legs are wrapped around Momo's waist, they ended up with the older girl sitting on the younger girl's lap. "Okay, okay, it's alright. I won't let you go." Momo said because Nayeon wrapped her arms around her neck very tight.

While Momo's still sitting on the bed with Nayeon on her lap, Mrs. Im softly knocked on her daughter's bedroom door. "Hi," Mrs. Im whispered. 

"Hello, Mrs. Im." Momo whispered back.

"She fell asleep on you." Mrs. Im said while smiling. 

Momo nodded her head while looking at Nayeon and smiling as well.

Because of what she's seeing, Mrs. Im couldn't believe that she didn't accepted her daughter's relationship with Momo at first. Yes, Mrs. Im couldn't accept Nayeon's relationship with Momo at first, in fact, she even went to Momo's condo to ask her to stay away from Nayeon, but of course, the younger girl is very stubborn so she said no. Which resulted into Mrs. Im making everything so hard for Momo before that's why until now, her daughter is still distant to her mother even if she accepts them already.

"Well, if you girls gets hungry, just go downstairs, okay? I made apple pie." Mrs. Im said.

"Alright, Mrs. Im!" Momo said.

Nayeon woke up 2 hours after she fell asleep. "Hey, my love. You're awake!" Her girlfriend said who just came out of the bathroom. 

"Hi," Nayeon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter