Gorgeous Boyfriends.

Gorgeous Boyfriends.

CHAPTER # 2

Will it be a Love Triangle?

“Hi, my sweetheart”. Exclaimed Namjoon as soon as he saw Sarah. “You got no idea how much I missed you.” Sarah replied while giving him an “I missed you too baby. Now shall we walk to the uni.” “So how was your weekend and tour to home.” Inquired Namjoon. “It was good. I went home, met my mom, I told her about you and she was excited about us.” she freely told him.

They both decided to hide their relationship in university. They went to uni and spent time in their classes. One of the close friends of Sarah asked her about Namjoon that you are very chummy with Namjoon and he is not even in our major. Sarah told her that they are good friends and nothing more than that. On the other hand, Namjoon’s friends asked him about Sarah. He told them that she is a pretty girl with marvelous taste in life and that they were good friends.

They both met each other out of uni while they were going to their part-time jobs and then they told each other about their day. When they reached the job, Namjoon said if she needed help with anything she can call him, and said, “I am always here for you.” Sarah could not hold her smile back and said, “it’s a Korean thing but I gonna say you, Please take care of me.” Namjoon smiled at her innocence. They both wished each other Good luck and started working.

After getting off work, they both went to a nearby food place suggested by Sarah. After they were done eating, Sarah frantically told him about an ice cream place which she loved to go and Namjoon hugged her saying, “He would go to every place she loves with her.”  During eating ice cream Sarah Spilled some ice cream around and Namjoon facetiously put some ice cream on her nose, and said, “ Now you look like a clown haha...”. they both started laughing at it. Sarah put a whole circle of ice cream on Namjoon’s cheeks. The ice-cream seller told them that they both look perfect and merry together. They both smiled and thanked the seller.

They went home and when they entered Sarah’s street, some girl came running and screaming “ Sarah, oh my Sarah, my princess who came from heavens for me” and she hugged her. Sarah laughingly said, “Jean, a bit lower voice won’t hurt your pride, you little crazy child.” “ You know I am seeing you after 3 long years,” said thrilled Jean. Sarah said, “Well Your Highness, I can see your excitement and … you haven’t changed a bit”.

After they were finished with their pretty loud and storming meeting, Sarah introduced Namjoon and Jean. “Jean, Namjoon… Namjoon, Jean.” Then she turned towards Namjoon and said, “She is my Childhood best friend.” Then she said, “ Namjoon is my very very good friend Jean, he is a really good guy.” “Ahan… very very good friend, I have to say……I am disappointed in you friend.” Jean said in her ears. “shut up please, you are embarrassing me now.” Sarah muttered.

“Hello, I am Jean Margaret you can call me Jean only,” Jean said pretty promptly. “Hi, I am Kim Namjoon,” Namjoon replied with a gentle smile.

Namjoon bid farewell to Sarah and Jean. Jean and Sarah went to Sarah’s flat and Namjoon went back to his place. Sarah and Jean caught each other up during the night and Jean suddenly turned talks towards Namjoon saying that he was overly handsome. And she was sure he must be a hunk. Then she said that she was sure they both were dating but Sarah denied it. Sarah insisted on them being best friends.

Jean told her that she has joined the Philosophy department as a senior student. Sarah was happy to listen to that. The next day Jean was finding her class when Namjoon met her. She was happy and amazed as well to see him there. “Namjoon, you! What are you doing here?”.She exclaimed and asked with her loud tone in one breath. “Ow, Jean, I am a student here, what is your business here?” Namjoon replied gently. “ I am a senior student here, just got admission and now I am finding my classroom,” Jean said excitedly. “Oh, what is your classroom number?” Namjoon asked. Jean told him and he helped her reach the class. After classes were done Namjoon was going to the library when he found Jean wandering around. Namjoon said hello and Jean replied. “oh do you know where the library is, yeah… sorry… Hi.” Namjoon delivered her a smile and said, “ I am going there by chance, why don’t you join.” Jean said, “ Oh really, great… thank you.”  They went to the library and then went back. Namjoon and Jean were walking together when Sarah encountered them. Sarah met with both of them. She then asked Namjoon if he had some other work to do part-time. Namjoon said, “ No, nothing.” Sarah proposed they go together. They spent a normal day later. On the way back, Namjoon told her about his encounters with Jean. Sarah said that she was very happy that Jean was in the same university as hers.