Oh, he is Jin.

Gorgeous Boyfriends.

Namjoon went to pick Sarah up from the gallery where she was an intern. They both had planned to go to a funfair in a near place. When Namjoon entered the gallery, Sarah showed him to a guy and said, “ he is my team manager.” Namjoon met the guy warmly and he said, “it's a long time Jin.” Then he told Sarah that Jin was his senior at school and they both are friends from Korea. Jin told that he had recently moved to the town.

Namjoon and Sarah invited Jin to join them. Sarah called Jean and asked her to join them. Jean said that she’ll be soon there.

Jin and Namjoon caught up on the past. Namjoon told him about his educational career and uni. Jin told him that he has some friends in the philosophy department there. Namjoon said that he would meet them.

In the meantime, Jean joined the party. Jean came in the fare in her signature tone. She was loud, she was shining, she was shouting, as usual, she was emitting out her vibe, and then she suddenly stopped. She came to Sarah, and asked her lightly, “who is this handsome.?” “ He is Namjoon’s friend and my team manager.” “Oh hi, people call me Jean Margaret but you can call me anytime,” she said while extending her hand for a handshake towards Jin. “Jean… please,” Sarah said her ears. “ Jin Hyung, uh you don’t need to take it seriously. She is just……” Jin stopped Namjoon in mid and said, “ Hi I am Kim Seokjin. I am uncommonly pleased to meet you.” “Oh thank you, me too, I was once mesmerized as I saw you.”

By the way, what do you do for a living?” Jean asked Jin. “ oh I am an art lover and I work at an art gallery as team manager.” Jin said. “ I am pleased to hear, I am a senior student of psychology.” “Oh great, kindly take good care of Namjoon as, you know he is your junior.” Jin thoughtfully said to Jean. Jean replied carelessly, “Don’t worry, Namjoon is being taken good care of… by Sarah, am I right guys?” Namjoon and Sarah laughed. Jin asked if they were dating. Both Namjoon and Sarah nodded their heads in yes. Jin hugged Namjoon and said something in Korean. Namjoon replied too and Jin smiled. They had a nice meeting and then they went their ways.

On their way back Sarah asked Namjoon what did Jin said when he found out that they were dating. Namjoon told that he said Sarah was pretty and not to lose her. Sarah then said, “ Mr. Namjoon, don’t you dare speak Korean around any other girl.” Namjoon was anxious for a while and asked “why?” Sarah replied, “because you were looking handsome that time.” Namjoon laughed. Jean who was listening to this discussion, just said, “Sarah you are exceedingly possessive.” Namjoon and Sarah asked Jean why she was quiet and that is not her trait specifically. Jean just said she wanted to try how it feels to stay quiet for a day.

When they went back to the flat, Sarah asked if Jean was interested in Jin. Jean declined to say, “he is a good man, I am not sure. I don’t know what he would think of me about what I said today, he might think I am weird, isn’t it.” Sarah told her not to worry and go to sleep.

Sarah and Namjoon went on date the next day. This was a nice spot where they could view the best sunset in town. Namjoon and Sarah both were enjoying their time. Namjoon asked Sarah to take a selfie together. Namjoon and Sarah took a lot of pictures moreover they both did a lot of fun. Holding hands they both discussed the story of FIVE FEET APART. They both read it together and they were feeling sad about the ending.

Jean, after sending Sarah on the date, was being bored home alone. She decided to go out on a walk. She was walking around the town when she saw Jin. She was going to turn around when Jin spotted her and he voiced out loud. “Miss Margaret.” “Oh, Hi, it's Jean only,… how are you?” Jean said. “ I am fine, how are you?” Jin said. “yeah, I am fine. Are you out for some business?” Jean said while looking at a random shop. She was trying to avoid making eye contact. She was afraid that she would get addicted to these dark brown eyes. Jin replied humbly, “Oh yeah, I was finding someplace to live near the gallery, my current apartment is far from here.” “ well there is a friend of mine who deals as a broker in rental properties, he might be able to help you. Only of course if you would like it.” Jean said while thinking like she was recalling something. “ Oh, I’ll be dearly grateful,” Jin said in a resonating voice. Jean took him to her friend. He helped him get a good place at a reasonable price. Jean stayed with him till the end. Jin asked her for a meal as a thankful gesture. Jean insisted on having a mere cup of coffee. Jin treated her to that. After they were done with coffee Jin said, “ you told me that I could call you any time but sadly I don’t have your number.” Jean got embarrassed and she said to herself, “bear it now.”Jean looked confused after hearing him, she inquired, “sorry I could not get you.” Jin directly said, “what I am asking is,… your phone number.” he reluctantly added, “only if you are willing to share .” Jean laughed at his confused expressions and took his phone from his hand and added her number in the phone directory. They both shook hands and went their way. Later in the night, Jean received a text stating, “Hi, I am Jin.” Jean smiled with her whole heart while looking at the screen. Sarah seeing her so happy asked what is it casually, “what is it?” “Nothing,” Jean replied and shook her shoulders. They both lied down. Namjoon asked Jin if he met Jean again. Jin told him about the day. Namjoon asked Jin if he has feelings for Jean and Jin nodded in yes. Namjoon advised Jin to ask Jean out. He also stated that Jean was a popular girl in uni, so Jin must hurry and propose to her.

The next day, Jean went to pick Sarah up. Jin was standing near a piece and he had rolled his sleeves up. Jean just went on looking at him. She did not even realize that Jin had turned towards her and was looking at her who was continuously staring at him. Jin’s charming voice brought her back to the real world and she out of her senses, suddenly asked Jin, “would you go out with me?” Jin was first taken a surprise. Jean seeing Jin’s reaction and realizing her words said, “ Oh no, no it was nothing. You don’t need to consider it. It was just…” Jin gave a turbo response and said, “ No, I was also going to ask you soon. Of course, I would love to date you. I would be honored to date you. I mean it…. sorry I am blabbering… I do it when I am nervous. Sorry… it is just that I am happy, so much happy… like I can’t control myself… yea…” Jean laughed at his innocent words and said, “okay, okay calm down. It is okay I know it yeah you don’t need to worry I feel it, yeah.” “OHOHO, we see a crazy person dating another crazy person dating here.” Sarah and Namjoon exclaimed together. Jean and Jin laughed and Sarah captured the sweet moment in her phone camera.