Who else could it be?

Gorgeous Boyfriends.

Jean found a part-time job near Namjoon’s and Sarah’s workplaces. She usually got off later than them. So Namjoon and Sarah decided to wait for her till she gets off. They used to wait for Jean in a park in front of her workplace.

Once Sarah and Namjoon were sitting there. Namjoon looked up at the sky and said, “sky is clear and stars are loud, aren’t they?” Sarah said, “ It looks you like stars.” Namjoon said, “ I used to watch stars every night back in my hometown. And now I want to see them with you.” “Oh really, it will be a worth living for the view then.” Namjoon looked at Sarah and said, “ Now I see, you are more beautiful than those stars, in fact, you are the most beautiful thing ever happened to me.”

Sarah smiled and they both leaned towards each other to kiss. They had almost kissed, when they heard, “Oh my my, I guess I came on wrong time.” Jean said

“ Oh jean…hi…uh…you are here……, aren’t you a bit late today,” said Sarah sheepishly. “ I am early today, sweetheart,” Jean replied fast. “ Oh Jean, we were just discussing your job,” Namjoon said while he was adjusting his cap.

“Oh yeah, I can see that,” Jean replied as she was teasing them. “So I guess we shall head home now,” Sarah said and they all went home.

After a few days, Namjoon and Sarah were at their favorite Coffee Shop, they both were drinking coffee and planning their date, Namjoon put his hand on Sarah’s hand hesitantly. Sarah held his hands in her hands and she said, “I don’t intend to leave these hands at all.” Before Namjoon could cherish this moment completely, Jean did a loud BHOOO in their ears. Namjoon and Sarah left hands quickly and Sarah said, “ Jean, you scared the out of me.” Namjoon smiled at her expression and he said, “it's fine Sarah, we both know Jean.”

Once Jean told them she had to go out of town for one night tour. Sarah and Namjoon planned their date. They both went to an amusement park. Namjoon clicked a lot of photos of Sarah and he let her enjoy whatever she wanted. Namjoon and Sarah went back home holding hands. When they reached Sarah’s home, Sarah asked him to come in as they planned to watch a movie together in quiet. As they both went up to her place, Namjoon the TV. Sarah asked him if he wanted a coffee. Namjoon said he will help him in making that. Namjoon and Sarah were making coffee. When Sarah suddenly kissed Namjoon. Namjoon for a moment was shocked. He then turned towards Sarah, pinned her in the wall, and started deep kissing her. They both were passionately kissing when they heard a flush of water in the toilet. They both separated and Namjoon said, “who is it?” “ Who else could it be?” Sarah said and at the same moment Jean popped up out of the door. “it is our Jean.” they both declared at the same time. Jean said, “ what, did I miss something.” “No Jean, you missed nothing you are here even before the movie is started,” Sarah said and Namjoon smiled at her tone. Namjoon went home after a while.