Excuse Me, He is my boyfriend.

Gorgeous Boyfriends.

Jean and Sarah decided to arrange a double date and they told Jin and Namjoon about that. Jin asked whose Idea it was. Namjoon laughed and said, “ I am sure it was Sarah, she always finds new things in Korean Dramas and tries to do it with me. Now, she must have found this double date thing.” Jean laughingly said, “ Good men now their partner best.” Jin and Namjoon agreed to it.

They all decided to go to a festival held nearly on Christmas eve. They went to a skating rink. Where Jin told everyone that Namjoon was an expert skater. He was nominated for the figure skating team. Sarah said that she was a noob in skating, Namjoon held her hand first, and then he put his hand on Sarah’s waist. Sarah felt his hand and she felt content to her heart. Namjoon slowly drove her through the ice. She drowned in his gentle touch and then she felt his smell surrounding her. She was happy and she wanted this moment to last forever.

On the other hand, Jean and Jin were in trouble, Jin had never set foot in the skating ring while Jean herself was only a beginner. They both were facing trouble while skating and laughing out loud. Their loud laughter attracted people towards them. Everyone just stood at their place and watched them both. While they were trying to skate properly, they both fell. Jean fell on Jin and while standing up, they both had a moment, and that moment broke the internet down in town. Jean and Jin stood laughing. Namjoon and Sarah said, “it looks like you guys have been dating for ages now.” And they all laughed.

 They all had ice cream there. Jin ordered Mint Chocolate and Jean said she would try that too. Namjoon passed the comment randomly, “ I don’t understand people who eat Mint Chocolate Ice cream. Can’t they tell it tastes like toothpaste?” Sarah added, “exactly, Isn’t it weird?” Jin replied at the very instance in a very fast and sharp tone, “every comment is welcomed, except the comments on the mint chocolate ice cream.

After ice cream, they went to buy a couple of hats. They all bought a couple of baseball hats. Namjoon and Sarah bought hats in white color which had a pink heart on them. While Jin and Jean brought black hats with red hearts on them.

There was an open mic event at the festival. Namjoon and Jin asked Sarah and Jean to stand there. They both told them that they would sing for them. Sarah and Jean were pretty surprised but they agreed.

Namjoon and Jin went Up to the mic and they started singing the song ILYSB covered by THE ROSE. 

 

 

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night

Oh, my heart hurts so well
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad

Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light

Yeah and you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad, oh

So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurt
Oh, my heart hurt
Oh, my heart hurt
So bad, oh

 

When they were singing, one of the girls standing in the crowd said, “ Oh , I am going to date that guy in that hat with the heart on it.”

Jean and Sarah shouted together, “EXCUSE ME, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND.”