Oh they are exposed.

Gorgeous Boyfriends.

Sarah, Namjoon, and Jean were commonly found together in university. They all went to different places together. They all had great fun together. Jean liked the personality of Namjoon.

One day on a weekend, Martha visited Sarah and Jean unannounced. Jean opened the door and she hugged her like some crazy little girl, “ Martha, Martha my sweet M&M Martha, you look perfect in shape.” Martha was also happy to see Jean after a long time. She hugged her tight for a long time. Sarah seeing their excitement said, “ I guess I am also a tenant here.” They both laughed at her words and Martha hugged her too. She sat with girls and talked for a long time. They had their lunch together. Martha went to do dishes and Sarah and Jean sat on the couch. Martha asked out loud from the Kitchen, “ How’s your monumental boyfriend, the great Namjoon?” Jean looked at Sarah as she was amazed. She lifted her eyebrow and Sarah could only say, “I can explain it, Jean.”

And then she said out loud, “ he is fine Mom, he is out of town, or else I would have called him.”

Ow, so your VERY VERY GOOD is actually your BOYFRIEND Sarah. You are the greatest traitor of all time. I’ll deal with you once Martha leaves.” In the meantime, Martha came back to the girls. She said, “ Jean, you know when Sarah went home and she was overzealous about her Namjoon. Shebang opened the door and then she without wasting a breath announced in the loudest of her voice, MOM, I AM DATING NAMJOON. And the whole day she went on blabbering about her dearest Namjoon.” Jean sarcastically said, “Sarah it must be hard to control yourself while I am here with you now, of course, you can’t speak about your Namjoon all time. And Martha, you know she is really fallen heads over heels for Namjoon, she must be missing him right now, right? Sarah.” Sarah walked out of the room amidst their laughter.

Later when Sarah tried to explain to Jean about her relationship with Namjoon, she said, “we will discuss it tomorrow.”

The next day, Namjoon met Jean in the lobby of uni. She shouted out loud cheerily while she was running because she was late for class., “ you little bratty shark, meet me in the uni department’s cafe at 12 and bring Sarah with you.” Namjoon was shocked that why she said it like that. He dropped a text to Sarah and told her the situation. Sarah told him that Jean knows they are dating. Namjoon thought that it is okay Jean is a wise girl, she’ll be understanding.

At 12, Jean saw Namjoon and Sarah entering the cafe together she smiled at how cute they were together. When they had picked their food, Jean said, “now we will discuss your relationship.” They both told Jean how they started and how they decided to keep it secret from their friends and fellows. Jean said, “Look at you, you both lovey-dovey fools.” she told them she was happy about both of them. Then she said, “ oh look these kids are dating now, while I am alone in this world got no boyfriend and I am alone. You both will be busy dating while no one cares about me.” Sarah and Namjoon saw each other, passes smile, and left the table silently while Jean was whinnying. She looked up and found both of them going out of the door. She said loudly, “ You both are dead when we next meet.” Namjoon and Sarah laughed it.