Mom! I am dating Namjoon.

Gorgeous Boyfriends.

Mom! I am dating Namjoon. Sarah exclaimed as soon as she entered home. He is my type, she added while throwing herself on the couch. “who is he?”, asked her mother, Martha. “Um, he is an Asian guy in my university. He is a philosophy major from South Korea. He is a famous fellow in his department and he has quite an impressive personality. He is kind, gentle, sweet, cute, nice, entertain…..”. she was just going to describe her new boyfriend with all the good and charming qualities is available in the world but her mother interrupted, “oww wow, hold on girl, just take a deep breath and calm yourself, sip water and we can have a discussion once you fresh up.” “I can fresh myself up late….” she was saying this when her mother pushed her into the room and shut the door. “This fervent girl!” Martha exclaimed.

Mom, I was telling you about Namjoon earlier, said Sarah. “ Oh yeah, so tell me about this pleasing Namjoon of yours.” Martha urged her to speak her heart. How did you both meet, tell from the start.” “we met on the funfair his department organized, he was with his classmates serving at tables. They set up a stall for Asian food. And it was so hyped up. And when I met him it was like he is some prince from old times, handsome and exceptional. He stood there and was welcoming the customers with his bright smile. And the moment I saw him I thought this boy is sent for me. And when we sat there, he served us, and the way he talked could draw anyone in. I spoke to him and I found him an adorable guy. I asked him for his phone number after we were done eating and we exchanged our phone numbers. He was busy and we also did not stay there for long and went back to the apartment.”. Sarah told gaily.

“Later that week, we met in a pub near our University. He has got a friend in my class. She is also an Asian. We went with her and she had called him there.

We met again, and while discussing things, we found out that we both like classic music. Namjoon was quite excited to hear that I like classical music as were I. So we went out of the pub for fresh air and discussed our likes and disliked after a long discussion about music. And Mom, you know what, almost all of our choices match.

So, we developed to be very good friends, he even told me that If he would not have been in Philosophy he would have been studying sculpture. We spent a lot of time together in university. Once, we planned a tour on weekend. We were both free so we took the bus to the countryside. We spent a great time in nature. When we came back it had gotten late, he walked me home. I just called him in for a late-night coffee. He the TV casually and there ME BEFORE YOU  was airing. He told me that it was his favorite movie. And you know how much I love that movie. We started watching it together while drinking coffee. When Louisa and William kissed, we also kissed each other. It was so dramatic that we both got embarrassed for a moment. But then he suddenly said, “I don’t know how to say it, I wanted to say it for a time being now, but the thing is, I like you.” and I was like, Dream came true, and I at fortissimo told him that I like him too. In fact, I  had a crush on him since day one.

“And then...?” asked Martha. “Then we went on date the next day and he treated me like a princess and I was the happiest person of all time. Now I guess we shall go to sleep Mom, I have to leave early in the morning.