5

Our love is strong and beautiful.


CHAPTER 5


My god...what just happened? I can't believe it, i just...did something like....this!!!


I touch my face while getting in the car taxi " Wow Jisoo...you are the best"


After awhile i finally arrive at the cafe where i have to meet with her. Nayeong already spotted me and smiled, you know the kind where you are the prey and the other is a beast ready to kill you when she wants and spit your bones like nothing if you don't meet her requirements...i am in that position...if i should be eaten whole or at least take out my poor  bones..." I am Kim Jisoo, i am ok" I repeated to myself with a smile on and then i head to where the Nayeong is waiting for me.


"Hi dear...are you ok?"


"Sure...and you?"


"Just a little tired you know, this is how dramas are made" I say while sitting down but her smile still gives me the chill...i won't loose Nayeong...and so i act like there is nothing wrong laughing and joking with her and when i thought it was alright she proved me wrong.


"By the way...did you already start to kiss?" She asked while playing with her glass.


"Aigo, i just started it today what do you expect already?"


"Right? I am wrong?" She still smile and then take her phone " Let's do a selfie"


"I am always ready for a selfie" So in the end she takes a few pictures, she was strangely satisfied with only those pictures but well it's ok. She still play with her phone " What are you doing instead of chatting with me?"


"Hey i have something to make you see"


"Ok show it too me"


"Before that, let me tell you that this person is already dating but she is lying about her relationship... i mean, tell me doesn't this seem to you like someone who just kissed like...i mean it must have been something passionate you are good at these things...tell me what you is your opinion?" I sit next to her and she makes me see a pair of lips my god "They are so red and swollen! her lips are!" Nayeong looks at me " She is lying right? "


"Yes! Of course...but who is it?" I shake my head.


"Ya..." She is staring at me in a quite strange way


"What?" I say while slurping on my coffee


"Are you seriously telling me you can't recognize your own lips?"...i saw my life pass me by, but who am i? I am KIM JI SOO!


"AH...ahahah, what a joke you are spouting i don't understand what you are trying to pull here"


"For god sake Jisoo! Do you think i am a stupid idiot? I have a brain you are not the only smart brain in our industry...now tell me what is going on? Listen well...if you say another lie, my finger is ready to post it on instagram, i am sure even if i don't show the face if i tag hae in and snow drop all the same i am sure people will understand who this person is, people are not stupid, they know that Nayeong's lips are different from these heart shaped lips...they are not so common you know?...You know i mean no harm to you right my friend?" She lean her small and beautiful face on her slender hands and smile...see the beast within her, has finally shown her fangs...and...even if i am kim ji so...now i am not ok...


"...Nayeong..."


"Yes?"


"Dear"


"Sure"


"Let's stay calm here... let that armful thing you have in your hand stay away from you... it's dangerous...listen to me" I say in a dramatic tone trying to convince her to let it go but Nayeong seemed to enjoy this...unfortunately this girl have less patience than a starved client in a restaurant...


"My finger is almost there" She sing while watching the finger going inesorably near the post button.     My heart started to race a few time and only for a series of reasons...when i became a blackpink member, our first concert...my first role as a leading Lady and only one time my heart started to race at the point i was scared my small chest would not take it. That moment was today when he kissed me and when we finally shared our mutual feelings...but now i have collected another time where my heart was almost going out of my chest...for the fear..and that is right now...why Naeyeong...i am sweating like i was in a sauna, i quickly need to make a decision and...


"Here we go...time ended-"


"Arasso i will tell you everything!" Her finger stopped and she finally turned her eyes to the poor me"


"Good girl...i am all ears..speak"


"Put away you phone or else i will tell you nothing"


"Are you sure you want to play hard to get?"


"I mean...i will tell you in more details if you put it away" I put a desperate smile on top of my face. After staring at me, finally she put away her phone and cross her hands under her chin and smiling deeper than before she ask me again


"Now...it's your turn Jisoo"


"Dammit..." I look around then at her" Promise you won't scream or make sounds or whatever you will have the urge to do"


"Of course...who did you take me for?"


"...Fine...so...right now...i was..."


"A damn! Be quick!"


"Damn! Shut up!"


"Then you should be quick in your speech"


"...It's not so easy!"


"..."


"So...i was in Jung Hae In house..."


Nayeong nod


"Alone"


"..." She nod again.


"We kissed"


"Cm on! I already guessed you kissed..." When she realized what she just heard her eyes opened very wide"


"Wait...the man you where with and that you kissed..was no other than the man i have a crush on so that is why you didn't want to help me get his contact number or whatever?"


I nod slowly and she remained silent for awhile before laughing like a mad woman " Ahahaahahhaahaaah"


"Ya!, i told you to refrain you reactions! What the heck are you doing?!"


"Aahaah...wait here" Nayeong payed for our orders and quickly take me out of the cafe to enter her own car "Are you two dating now? "


"I suppose?...I don't know"


"Ya, how can you not know? Did he confess?"


"He did and i confessed too"


"So it's serious this thing?"


"Yea"


"But why didn't he tell you!"


"Are you seriously asking me? Because of a certain someone we stopped our beautiful conversation...so i know nothing"


"I see...i don't know who that person is, but let's forget about that poor soul" I can't help but smile sarcastically.


"But seriously speaking...i am pretty sure you two are going to get a difficult time together...for now it will be all good and flowery since you are working together, for a few months people will just have to guess if their hunches and theories are true or not but the eyes don't lie, people will surely find it out and your company will soon discover it...what are you going to do?"


"This question was something i was scared to answer myself...i have to talk about it with him, but i am sure we will agree that for now we have to keep it a secret and be ready to answer in any situation. As for the company..i need to become as successful as the others so that they can't ignore me anymore and just the thoughts of leaving me behind will arm them more than helping them..."


"Well objectively speaking blackpink is a mine of gold for YG and if even 1 of you is leaving the group is as good as finished...your career would have finished in a way or another...well you can make a name for yourself as an actress but it's still different with the name blackpink behind your back...so i don't think you have to worry about that"


"I hope so...but there is another reason because i want everything to be secret for sometime"


"You are worried for his safety right?" I nod "I don't know...i like our fans and i am grateful to them but...i am scared because there are people who just can't help but hate us for trying to be happy...they don't understand that we are people and that we have a heart... god...should i just become someone who fell in love with my group members? Or saying lame excuses like... i am satisfied with just being how i am right now and my career...what a ty thing is this? I want to love and being taken care of and he did all that for me, even tough i tried to be as secretive as possible about my feelings during the set filming, when we where apart i came to understand my feelings  they are true and also think about many other things. I still won't regret being in a relationship with him never, but i need time to build our trust  and see how we can get into the high waves. For now i think i can be happy since many people are being respectful and the majority of blink support us, even if they don't know what is going on. Still i am scared...i really am...i want this to last forever but there are steps to be taken first and it won't be always easy for us...that's why i want to go at it one step at a time...since from now on we will be busy almost all the time...it was fortunate that we are not too far apart from each other but..." I look at Nayeong...at my weakest.


"I just want to have a normal relationship with him...it's not like i never had anyone but now i am an adult as my mind is and thinking is different, i know what to do and what not...i will try my best. I just want to end up like those people who stayed together for a long time and then later they finally told the world about how happy they are to have someone beside them. You know sometime i feel sorry for us idols...they just don't understand that we have feelings and i...don't want to end up ruining everything." I look at her and i didn't even realize that i was crying...nayeong take me in her arms into a comforting hug.


"Thank you...i didn't have any idea i would feel this distressed while talking about something so happy"


" It's ok...but now...you should tell this to the girls...when will you do it?"


" Omo...this is hard...Jenny is worrying me a lot ahahah"


"Well i can understand a bit of the reason why"


"Anyway, you don't have to worry just live this relationship as  you want, just set your goal and you will make it come true arasso?"


"I will of course."


"Sure"


"Let's go back to your house"I nod and she let go save and sound to my house.


In another house......


I can't believe it...my dream...came true...she feel the same as  me..."What should i do?...i am way too happy now...this is crazy..." O take my phone to see if i got any messages but i still got nothing "Maybe her friend is still taking her busy...but i need to say it to someone" I take my phone and call that busy man called Jhope, in a way he is the one who helped me the most so i need to tell him how things really went right?


So i just call  him


"Jhope your phone!" In  the mean time Jung Kook take the phone from the bag of Jhope and bring it to him.


"Hyung, stay still for a few minutes...you need to  rest"


"Who is it?" J hope say but still focusing on practicing.


"Let me see" Jung gook look at the screen "Jung Hae in


"I see. Give it to me please"


"Here you go"


"Thank you kookie" He said smiling and then walking to get a bit of water he answer the call " Hi...small guy...wanna say something?"


"I need to say thank you"


"Omo...this is strange...what is this good voice you have here?"


"O well...i need to tell you something important"


"Fine...should i get worried? Or not?"


"No of course not"


"Right? Or else you won't call me all happy"


"That's right"


"Yes, since you only call me so few times"


"Do you have time now?"


"I do have time... just need to wash up"


"I see...but this will take just a few minutes"


"Speak then "


"I am thanking you because, thanks to what you did, from that day we are now together"


"...We?"


"Yes...me and Jisoo" J hope who wanted to drink some water stopped with the bottle in mid air.


"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Everyone looked his way


"Aahahha"


"Sorry everyone" He leave the room and look around  the corridor to see if anyone was around fortunately no one was there.


"So...are you telling that you confessed and she accepted you?"


"Yes" J hope could ear Jung Hae In happiness hit the sky just from his voice.


"See! Now give me the number of that restaurant you always bring me to, i still forget the  name all the time. From now on you have to do do everything i ask for arasso?"


"Ok whatever you wish for"


"Good...but did you two kiss?"


"...We did"


"O my god! Congratulations I am so happy for you! How happy i am!"


"All thanks to you"


"Then, we need to celebrate"


"Wait...not today"


"Why?"


"I have some plans and i will have to start working soon tomorrow"


"I see then see you" Jung Hae In smile and then look at the phone writing something and then sent it to someone.


Meanwhile in blackpink house


"So hi everyone"


"Hi Lisa!" Jenny and Rose said to a smiling Lisa.


"Where is our favorite actress?"


"She is yet to come home"


"I see...by the way did you know hat happened to her yesterday?"


"What?" Asked the girls.


"Well...i will let you see it" She quickly take her computer and show the video connecting it to the big screen of the living room.while they watch each reaction


ROSE: "Omo ahahahahah" i feel so...this makes me laugh" She slap Lisa's hand to show her amusement while Jenny...well, she get up from her seat and...laugh from how unbelievable this is.


"My...what are they doing!...No...what the heck is he doing?!"


"Sorry lady, but can't you see well? are you blind? Ajajaaj, she is the one who did everything...She is obsessed with him..." Lisa is enjoying her reaction so much she started to laugh " Rosie look at her...she is gonna flip table "


"Yea...ahahahaahah"


"There is nothing to laugh! Right at that moment their leading lady came home, with her lips still a bit swollen and her eyes a bit red. Different voices can be heard and she just  saw first Lisa and Rose and then Jennie.


"What is going on here?" She smile and then she finally see the worst nightmare of her life or not?


"What the hell Lisa!"


"Ops ahahahaha. By the way, before you take care of me can you take care of her?" She use her index finger in the direction of Jennie with tears in her eyes for laughing too much.


"Dear..."


"What does it mean? What happened?"


"Dear...are you my boyfriend and i didn't know?" She laughed and in seeing her, Jennie laughed a bit too, still trying to act tough.


"Jisunnie!"


"Aigo... if you argue about this then what will happen once i tell you about that" She shake her head and stare at the screen, shaking her head in disappointment (Jisoo, you should have enjoined it a bit more...aigo, tsk, tsk,tsk) thought Jisoo while watching her kiss scene shaking her head.


"What should i know? Omo!"


"What happened to your lips"


"Well...i was kissed by Jung Hae In"


"Already? The drama made you kiss already?"


"Of course not" She waved her hand smiling.


"Then?" All of them couldn't understand so they looked at her.


"Aigo...to sum it up...this is what happened" She explained everything scratching her head a bit hesitant "We are in love...the two of us...yes..."


"Omo"


"This is crazy"


"But i am happy for you unnie"


"Thank you girl "Jennie apart from such a small sentence " how about you congratulate her?"


"I want to kick his ...what should i do? Will this blessing still be valid?"


"Jennie"


"But before that...what happen to your eyes?" Asked Jennie a bit annoyed.


"Jisoo look at her with a serious expression and she was curious about the reason why


"I am quite worried that it will be difficult if our fans, i mean the most crazy ones, find out about us." Jennie after understanding the situation made her sat down and stared at her.


"To think this man would make a person who is the reincarnation of happiness so sad...i really don't like him. Anyway, joke aside i think you should not think so much because our situation was different and maybe our love back then was not as strong as we believed it was, i can say the same, we both could not handle the pressure but i admit that if we where unwilling to let go of each other, we would have been together till now, it was heartbreaking but at the time both of us decided it was for the best. You know it right?" Jisoo nod and still listen to her.


"But i can tell you one thing, ask yourself how you realize feel, if something where to happen would you be able to let him go like i did. Because to tell you the truth i think you love that guy and i hate to admit it but it seems to me like he does too and he is sincere, i see it in his eyes"


"I know" Jisoo finally smile "Still i think it would be the best for you two  to be very careful and keep it a secret, for now at least wait to see if it really something worth to risk everything from both sides"


"I agree with you, i talked to Nayeong awhile back and i told her the same thing, i want to wait and understand how we will go and how time will make us be."


"Did you talk about it with him?" Asked Rosie


"Not yet, i will talk to him in person tomorrow" Lisa take gently her hands in hers and smile, i know how hard it will be but believe me, everything will be fine as long as there is love between you two and the will to stay together, if you or him will want to let go only after a few  problems then, you know what that will mean, but for now don't think about the worst but just enjoy the present, it's the most happy time of all the relationship"


"I know ahaha" Jisoo laugh and open her arms wide and hug all of them together. " Thank you my dears, i love you so much girls!"


"Aigoo she came back"


.............


"Later in her room.


"Her phone ring and she answer even tough she didn't seen who the caller is "Hello?"


"...hi" She knew right away who it was so she sat down and a sweet smile decorated her beautiful lips "What are you doing?"


"I just took a shower"


"I see...Jisoo...how are you feeling?"


"I am happy and what about you?"


"Me too...very happy and i miss you very much" Her heart started to pound so much and her stomach got so many butterflies she started to giggle from the happiness. Jung Hae In hear her and he giggled a little too "Are you that happy?"


"Yes...but you need to be careful from now on"


"Why?my cute Jennie is-"


"Jealous of me? I know i saw your vlive, but i can understand since you're very important for her, she see me as an enemy? Ahahaha i took you away"


"So it seems. By the way...i miss you very much"


"..." On the other side of the phone Jung He In who also took a bath and is wearing pants and a loose shirt that  showed a bit of his well built abs. He is sitting on the bed smiling an touching his face.


"Hello? Did you fall asleep?"


"What to do? I want to come and kidnap you...i want you to stay with me all the time..." The last sentence was said in a very shy voice...but when she heard about it Jisoo said something that she didn't expect she would say. "...Should i come over?"


"...what?...Are you serious?" After realizing her mistake she came back to herself "Ahahahhaah...i was just joking...it was just a joke...we will see each other tomorrow on set anyway right? ahahaa..." But Jung Hae In knew that when she said something she really mean it and his heart was filled with joy and a very warm sensation after knowing that she would like to go and stay with him...of course he wouldn't do anything but just having her in his company and show her his affection will make him the happiest person ever, anyway he decided to play along and pretend to have believed the lie she told him.


"Right...tomorrow we will stay together on the set..."


The next day...


Jung Hae In and Jisoo met on set, as always the atmosphere was full of laughter, but something was different at least from the two main leads. many people could see it but no one say as much as a word since from the first scenes of the drama their interaction and as the scenes required where quite affectionate and since they already worked together and their chemistry was on top of the chart with just a few scenes together, let alone now that the skin ship started sooner, so even thought people found it a tiny bit strange their train of thoughts was to just admire how them both where so professional from the start and how good their friendship was. Poor people they couldn't be more fooled than this, but for them it was quite a blessing in disguise since they decided already how to turn things from now on.


FLASHBACK

They both decided to leave their house way before going to work. The first scenes had to be shoot from earlier morning and since they wanted a bit of privacy they decided to see each other earlier, two  hours earlier to be precise. Jung Hae In knew of a place where no one would go and since it was not really far from Seoul they decided to go and enjoy the view and even take a walk. It was still night and when he saw her the first thing he did was to hug her  tight, she gave him a smile and in the meantime she, who craved a lot for his touch gave him a peck on the neck the only place she could reach at that moment, but that gesture made that part very hot as if it was on fire, he quickly let her go and looked at her surprised..." What are you doing?" He asked happy but embarrassed Jisoo found it so cute she wanted to see more " Should i do more?" She asked  but did not move and stared at him with her usual smile, she was teasing him. Jisoo was very mesmerizing she was wearing a black crop top, oversized jacket paired with a pencil skirt, and a pair of white sneakers. It was very  simple but it was also tempting to see her bare skin, tough it was a bit chilly so he was a bit worried she would be cold so he closed her jacket and smiled.


"I will be more than happy if you would do that"


" Aigo-" But before she could say more he quickly kissed her lips it was very passionate and was melting every time their mouth met. It was as if the world was just a mere decoration and they where the only one in that place. Not even the chirping of birds could be heard just a light breeze that made her straight hair brush near his cheeks.Jung Hae In take her closer and then he kissed her cheek with affection, Jisoo was welcomed by a big smile on his face. He was in love and she could feel it, but Hae In could feel the same from her. She was always a very brave girl and never backed down, when it came to her feelings she was always the first to show it, but there was that tiny bit if cuteness when she is being embarrassed and careful. Jisoo caressed his face with her hands and gave him another kiss on his mouth before giving him a few more pecks, they both smiled at the sweetness of the moment. "This was my attacks for the day" She smiled


"Ahahaha, i like your weapons very much but they don't hurt at all" He say while putting aside a strand of hair from her beautiful face. Jisoo observed his expression and his handsome feature slowly her smiled fade away and Jung Hae in saw her changing so much he became worried, when she looked down covering her face. " Jisoo what is going on?"


"I feel so embarrassed..."


"Ahahaah, why? You got me worried all of a sudden"


"Because...i don't know what i am doing, when i am with you i do things without thinking...a normal girl would just wait for the guy to do everything... i am not like this...i need to change a bit" She recovered just as quickly while talking watching away from him and shaking her head. This side of her was what made her  so enchanting to him...she was such a funny person that it will make you wonder every small thing she does, but never be sad or angry. Jung Hae In gave her a big hug full of love that she reciprocated in full. "I think i fell in love once again...what should i do?"


Jisoo was already so happy she could barely hold it in her heart, and her face was like a lamp full of joy.


"Aigoo... i am going to be spoiled like this, i won't do the same you know?"


"Are you sure? It seems to me like you are the one to spoil me the most as soon as we met" He said teasing her.


"Jung Hae in let's take a walk"


"Yes...let's go this way" He guide her under a road full of threes and a beautiful view in sight.He hold her right hand.


"Jung Hae In...what are we going to do from now on?"


" What do you mean?"


"About our relationship. We are public figures and i am very worried about ow people will see us..."


"..."


"There are so many crazy people around us and i am scared of what they will do after they know about us"


"I understand your concern...but as i saw we have very few people who have things to say about us...as for the rest, it seems to me like they approve of us...but the problem is when they actually see us together as a couple..."


"That's what i am worried about"


"So...what do you want to do...i am sure that you have something in mind right?"


He look at her with a comforting smile but a bit sad. "I think we better let it be a secret for now...at least i want our story to be...you know" She could barely say what was on her mind.


"You mean strong enough to go trough all that will happen right?" She look at him sad but Jung Hae In is  there for the


"It will be ok...we just need to enjoy our story from now on and think about the rest as things come at us,now it's  just a waste of time to worry about something that it's not even happening. But i agree with you, for now let's keep it a secret and reveal it when we feel that is right for us." She smile "Jung Hae In"


"What?" She look back at the time " Gosh it's so very late! We better go back!" She start to run not even waiting for Jung Hae In who started to run later that her, when they finally reached the car, with bathed breath.


"For god sake, what time is it?"


"MPFF ahahaha we still have time at least another hour"


"What?" She raise her shoulder in an innocent fashion "Aigo...i don't think i saw the time right"Jung Hae In just realized that she tricked him and then laughed a bit "Did you do this for real? Did you? Wait till i get you" She run just to avoid being taken by him to no Vail...he blocked her under a three and in the end pressed her gently on it. He gave her a small peck "This is your punishment"


"You are way too care free" She tried to get away but he was too strong for her and she didn't even try hard to get out of his hold that is why she gave up all resistance into a sweet and long kiss before holding each other again. Unfortunately she saw the watch and they where really late this time so she tap to his shoulder very fast.


"It's time to go"


"Don't you think i will really believe your joke again will you?"


"No,no it's true! This time is really late!" Not believing her word she face her with a very tempting smile...where did the cute Jung Hae In go all of a sudden? It was just a brief moment but it gave her a whole different of emotions he was about to kiss her when her phone started to make a strange sound and she made him see it" Look...this time i am not joking" She said worried and he finally believed her.


"Omo!" He grab her hand and run fast to the car.

 

 

Here we go another chapter of HAESOO