4

Our love is strong and beautiful.




CHAPTER 4


My god...what have i done? must i be this stupid?


I quickly take Lisa from the shoulder


"Lisa, what do i do now? How can i face him now that we have to work together?!"


"What's the problem you will kiss so many more times and in front of many people so what is the point of being embarrassed? " I grab my air in desperation "Should i act like i don't remember a thing?"


"Try it if you can..but just so you know i tried it before and it did not gave the fruit i wanted but in the end everything went well so" She smiled but i just wanted to attack her and smack her hard.


"It's ok, i can do it even if i don't try it that much...at least today i will not have to start to act on the set with him" unfortunately this was not the reality of the situation...because i found myself right in front of him...i tried...i really did try to be as natural as possible but...look here...why am i in this situation?

Flashback


While i was trying to find a safe way out for myself, trying to think of every excuse or plot possible imaginable where i can avoid him or at least talk to him as less as possible, i was finally able to get a full scene where i was satisfied of what i invented...


"Yes i will do it this way, nothing can go wrong" I nod determined like never before, it was at that moment that all my effort went down the drain.


"Unni, your phone is ringing"


"Arasso" I take the call and it was the director.


"Hello how are you? Are you asleep?"


"I am not, director"


"Good then, can you please come on set? We decided to start a few scene today...
we wanted to start two days from now, but with the script writer we decided we had to shoot this scene first.


"I see...alright i will come right away" My voice was as respectful and happy as i usually am, it was the truth, i was very happy to get to work since i like acting very much, for me was the best part to get into my first time acting this girl so i was glad to start today but...he didn't say to me that Jung Hae in would be here too!


We are in front of each other and Jung Hae In is studying his script like he didn't even remember what happened yesterday...this thing is annoying me. All my mental reasoning that was happening while i stared at him, seemed like it was noticed by this guy. And as natural as he could be, Jung Hae In came near.


"Do you understand what i was talking about?"


"M?...No sorry can you say it again?"


"...Ok...so..." He explained the whole scene to me once again and as i was getting into the role i rarely got the chance to think about us.


"CUT! Ok guys for today this is all we will do..."The director then come near me "How are you? It was hard right?"


"Yea, well i never thought she would have such range of emotions...but it was fun" He smiled "Anyway, i have to go and settle a few things..go and take a rest, bye guys" The director left and the both of us where left alone and for the first time i have to say that i finally feel as if he was... how do i say it? I see him a bit different...till i notice that he is touching his shoulder way too much "Oppa"


"Yea" He say while looking at me smiling "What is wrong? Does your shoulder hurt?"


"Well, i just hurt a little bit..."


"Can i see?"


"Well..." He seemed a bit concerned and didn't want me too see it.


"I better go home, there is no need really"


"Ya...this make me feel like i am an ungrateful girl..."


"Hu?"


"I know you helped me go home yesterday... Lisa told me, so let me help you this time"


"Fine..." he said confused


"I think you guys better go to his house" Told us his manager "But..."


"It's ok...we will go to the parking lot you just need to stay put till we get to his house, no one can get inside if you are not a resident ok?"


"Fine"


"Hyung"


Jung Hae In pov


So...while i tried to calm myself down, someone make me feel more at a loss for words than ever.


"Hyung" I whisper to his ear


"There is no need to thank me"


"For god sake, thank you for what?


"Later you can offer me some drink you don't have to worry" He pat my shoulder not even knowing what the heck he did wrong...In the end we finally went to my house and he left soon after. I just wanted to shake his head to see if there was any brain left...i looked at her a bit embarrassed. I mean after yesterday...did she remember anything?


"Why are you looking at me that way?"


"..." It seems to me like she doesn't remember...since she is way to normal with me...but with the personality that her friends have, do you want me to believe that Lisa told her nothing?


"Jung Hae In?"


"..."


"But i don't think it's possible, every friend would tell what happened, even if only just to make fun of her...


"OPPA!"


"o...Yes, what is it?"


"The door please"


"Sure" My house is once again with her inside...is this going to become an habit?" She look at me concerned .


"Can i look at the shoulder?"


It makes me laugh a bit so i smile " It really is nothing serious"


"Just let me see can you?"


"Arasso" I am very shy at this moment, to be with her and alone,just the two of us. I slowly take off my shirt


"Ouch" Damn it really hurt


"O no" She run to me to help me, Jisoo, seems genuinely worried about me.


"O my god...what happened to you Jung Hae In?"


"Just an accident while working..."


"When?"


"A few days ago...but it wasn't that bad at first the director know about it" She come close and then examine the part of my shoulder who seems not well off.


"You have a wound here? Where is the medical kit?"


"Just on top of that shelves" She run to get it and then come back.


"Sit down" I sit on a chair near the table where she place the kit. She disinfect the wound and when she finished, Jisoo blow on it. "Jung hae in...yesterday...how did you take me home?"


I laugh a little "Why?"


"Just because...i didn't see you so uncomfortable yesterday so i thought if i did something wrong and hurt you more" I turn around and face her..."M...something like what?" Let's see how she react.


"Like..."She seems way too flustered for someone who remembers nothing..."Like what Jisoo?"


"I have no idea...like...i asked you because i don't know!" She put away the medicine in the kit as a means to not look me in the eyes.


"Like kissing me out of nowhere?" She stopped her actions and remained frozen..."...Kiss? ahahah. What are you saying? " She didn't even look me in the face...but bit her lips...i do that too when i am nervous...so i bet she did this for the same reason.


"Well...since you don't remember i think i should tell you what you really did to me yesterday right?"


"No it's ok, i am fine in my ignorance" She tried to evade this but i have no intention of letting slip away such a rare occasion to tease this girl who always have the appear hand.


"Well. Let's see...you took just a glass of wine and ended up drunk...so i put you on my shoulder...no i didn't...i just walked together with you till the car...but it was a very challenging thing to do...ou"


Jisoo looked away and put her hand on her face, without looking at me, what a scene.


"Than, you stopped at every imaginary cat you saw."


"Cat?"


"M,yes, to be precise every manhole was a different cat, the street lamp where A giraffe for you"


"What? o my god"


"O right! There was a street lamp that didn't work in the middle of the others and you hugged it! you also comforted it and told it "Poor dog...you are with no fur and in the middle of all this beautiful and furrus animals...how pitiful you are. After that you sat down and started to cry..."


"You are a liar, it cannot be what i did" She finally gave me a warning expression,


"Fortunately we weren't far from the car so i didn't have so much to take care of, at least not in the street. Wanna talk what happened in the car?"


"For god sake no"


"Why not? This was one of the best part, you tarted to sing aloud and then, touched me all over"


"Ya, stop telling lies!" I went closer so she could be teased even more i mimicked all that she did in the car...in reality...she just grabbed my hair really hard but, i will tel her a white lie, it's too funny seeing her this way.


"After all that, we finally arrived at your house" She slowly put both of her hands to cover her ears, looking very scared.


"I tried reaally hard to be presentable in front of your friend and to be able to leave a good impression, so i won't seem a ert, but she knew right away that you would become such a mess with just a sip. When we tried make you sit down a bit you..."


"I don't want to ear anymore " She started to run away but i stopped her and pulled her hands away from her ears.


"You kissed me...you said i was yours...i should not forget that you also told me that i should have done something more to you, that you where expecting something, the day i came to your house-" Her eyes wide open


"YA! I NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS TO YOU! DON'T MAKE THINGS UP JUNG HAE IN, I ONLY KISSED YOU AND WENT TO BED!"


"Omo, but you said you don't remember anything that happened yesterday, so how can you say i am lying?"


" I saw it with my own eyes from my house CCTV! So don't lie!" O, this time i am a bit taken aback...i want that video too.


"Just so you know...i didn't lie to you"


"Jung hae in!-"


"When i was at your house and came this close to your lips...just like now...i stopped..." She was very surprised.


"Yesterday you told me that i shouldn't have stopped here...you even told me that if Lisa didn't call maybe...you would have been the one to do something to me" I take her small face into my hands and bring her closer...before she was all flustered but then when i came closer i hid her advice and gave her a kiss...it feel so right...thinking that she wanted this too...it made me feel happy and cherished.My kiss wasn't as soft as yesterday...this time she isn't drunk...she remember everything...so i pulled her closer to me, the kiss was deeper than before and i could feel that she was trying to do the same, i could feel her breathe and gasping for air...but i didn't stop, i waited so much for this day to happen. Slowly i felt her hands reaching for my cheeks. Those hands made me feel strange i got up from the chair and pulled her closer to me, Jisoo is so soft and i could loose myself right here and now, but then we stopped, we both had to take some air to breathe, Jisoo tried to look up to me but i could se her embarrassment so she soon looked down, i hugged her and she almost did the same.


"Wait...what...what just"


"Jisoo...let's talk ok?" She pushed me gently away and i slowly take her hand in mine.


"Let's sit down"


Jung hae in and i just kissed...what the hell have i done? And now he also want to talk to me about it, i didn't refuse when he asked me, because i am in no way able to wait for the next time to clarify things or play the shy girl...i need to know if i should slap this guy or if i can hold onto Jung Hae In, so here we are. He carefully take my hand and lead me to sit on the couch. Never once did he left his hold on my hand but instead he always caressed it...i can see he is very nervous and is touching his ear as he usually does...i can't speak at all so i am just waiting for him to speak.


"Jisoo sshi...i would like for you not to misunderstand" Not misunderstand? Not misunderstand what? Did he this on the spur of the moment? I am going to smack him seriously.


" This isn't just something meaningless...i really put my heart into it. You know...the first time that i saw you i was very nervous since you are someone very famous all over the world and respected still i didn't think it would be like this. Even if in the drama we didn't have as much skin ship as i would have in a romantic drama i still felt myself drawn to you. Every time i saw you go away, or leaving after your scenes, i was very sad and felt empty, i didn't have as much fun as when i was with you...still every time i tried to convince myself...i have to draw the line between him soo ho and me...these feelings are not real...this is caused by just him and everything will stop after awhile... so i did, i acted like just a friend to you. But it was no use...i was always more sure that it wasn't Him soo ho but me Jung Hae In who couldn't let you go, unfortunately i was unsure of what i should do and not do. For what i know you could have already someone you like or have a boyfriend so...the reason i stopped that day... was because i was afraid...but yesterday was the happiest day, you where so cute while telling me all that you wanted...so i decided to tell you this...i...am in love with you...for a long time...so i want to know...what about you? What do you feel about me?" While i heard all of that i melted in his words i...pushed his hands away and when he saw what i did Jung Hae In seemed like he would crumble at that moment.


"I..." I hug him " It was the same for me. Since it was my first drama i was afraid i was too much into Young Ro and that i felt something i shouldn't feel, That's why i usually tried to have contact with you but when my feelings where too overwhelming i avoided you instead than touching you as much as i could or to look away. I tried very hard not to watch in your eyes. When we stopped filming i was still glad that we still remained friends, i thought it would pass as time goes by but it wasn't the case...i am usually a very sincere person and if i had a bit more time that day, i would have kissed you for real...i mean what i just said." What Jisoo just said, made him feel very warm hear-ted
, this woman loved by many with a lot of energy and this cute side...never he would have thought for them to get to this point. Jisoo raised her head and their eyes met, their happiness can't be hidden and their eyes speak for themselves, Jung Hae In circle his arms around her to imitate her hug but his was stronger, Jisoo couldn't help but stare at his lips and so just like the modern woman she is Jung Hae In was surprised by her quick kiss, she gave him an excuse to continue seeing her cheeky smile "Omo...look at this girl" She smiled and Jung Hae In decided to too changing position. If he was with his back toward the couch he grabbed her small arms and cornered her back to the couch instead he was about to kiss her when her phone started to ring.


"..." Jung Hae In a bit embarrassed helped her up to make it easier for her to get the phone. Jisoo looked at him happy but she also felt embarrassed.


"Hello?"


"Hi Jisoo it's me how are you?"


"O...yea very well what about you?"


"Well of course...there is something i want to ask you"


"Sure"


"Wait...maybe two"


"Don't ask more than you can get girl"


"Ok,arasso...to be serious...what i wanted to ask is first a collaboration with me..."


"Yes! I would be glad to be doing a duet with you"


"Perfect, then let's talk with our companies later. I will call you back to know their response"


"Sure...then the other one?"


"O, yes...this is very important"


"Omo...what might it be?"


"You are friend with Jung Hae In right?" She froze for a moment and her smile slowly faded away and slowly moved her head to where he was...Jung Hae In didn't understand why she was giving him that kind of look.


"Yes...more or less...we are not really friends"


"What? Ya, don't lie to me, i know well that you two are the best of friends and are working together with you...i am a very big fun of his and want to know that handsome man so give me an hand please!"


"...Sorry Nayeong i can't do that..."


"Ya!are you even my friend? I just asked you a favor-"


"I know, but you can forget about it. I will never introduce you to him...not that way at least" She covered and whispered but he could still hear her words. Nayeong remained speechless " Wait...this is not right...you are consistent till the end"


"Since i am Jisoo, yea..."


"No...this is not right...where are you? I will come and get you right away we need to talk" She became alarmed"


"For god sake i am working now"


"Perfect then let him on speaker so i can talk to him-"


"Never" She said.


"Aaaaa, i see..if you don't come to me right now i am going to put a note where i say that you don't want me to be friend with Jung Hae In only god know the reason why, you imagination can run wild people"


"YA!" She peeked at his direction sometimes and he smiled killing her with it. Since he like to Jung Hae In hugged her from behind and leaned his chin on her shoulder so he could hear the conversation he knew it was about him. "Jisoo turned around and pushed him away her face was very red and he could barely hold in his laughter and so his voice could be heard from the phone.


"You is there? It's a man's voice or am i wrong?"


"Omo..you are wrong of course..."


"Who is it?"


"My manager" She quickly changed tactic


"...let him on the phone i need to ask him where are you"


"AAA for god sake...aratta i am coming right away, where are you? At the cafe we usually go at"


"Fine i am coming...bye" She hug up without even letting her friend say a word. She quickly grabbed her jacket and looked at Jung Hae In, his stare said it all, but she just can't let herself be this weak...so she said nothing. he crossed his muscular arms and smiled raising eyebrows, she raise her shoulder it's life...


"We still need to talk you know?"


"O am busy...very busy"


"Really?"


"It's soo late now" She slowly walk to the door and he get up making her scared.


"Omo..." She didn't let him reach her, with her agility she quickly reach the door " Bye" Then she leave the apartment. After Jisoo left he played with his lips trying to hide his smile only to end up jumping from happiness "YESSS!" running to the window to see if she already left the building and he saw her on the phone, he could barely see her troubled expression "How cute"

 

 

A special thanks to my dear friend  Seo_Na  and  haesooblinkhyunmin thanks for reading and i am glad you like the story so far.