9

Our love is strong and beautiful.



CHAPTER 9


The two men stare at each other as if they want to tear each other apart.


"So, what do you want to do?, Can you take care of her? Or should i be the one?." Said smiling the the guys with a pistol in his hand.


"There is no reason for me to answer, since you are someone who should mind his own business, right? Just shut up and leave"


"Or else?"


"Or else i won't be responsible for what will happen to you from now on...you know what i mean" The other man tilt his head a bit, as if he just heard something amusing he just made a laugh that seemed to be the calm before the storm. "Well...i have a pistol and you...nothing, what do you think you can do to me?"


The other guy smiled after being serious for half of their conversation " I am a doctor do you remember?"


" So?" He play around with his gun till he point it at the one one who won't move even a flinch. "So...i wonder what you drank with me just awhile ago...was it delicious?"


When he realized his words the one with the gun made a very ugly expression "You...!"


"CUT!, OK, PERFECT, FOR NOW LET'S END IT HERE!"


Another scene ended and finally they could rest.


"Great job everyone" Both Jung Hae In and Marcus where laughing after their scene as if they where not mad at each other just a moment ago. Marcus walked towards him and touched him on the shoulder. Jung Jae In still is not comfortable with him as usually happened with the others, but since he can't figure it out, surely he can't behave in a bad way with him so he just let things flow normally and act as friendly as he could and if there is a mishap, well, he can just find the fault in him being an introverted person, that should stop every bad rumors, if there even is one. Anyway he try to act as normal as always, with all the professionalism and passion for acting he always bring on set. Even if there is Jisoo. Talking about her...


Jisoo stare at him sometimes, there was a tacit understanding where they already knew that they should behave normally around each other. Jisoo was not the type to say to the same person always the same things she just did what she had to do and Jung Hae In did the same. On the that day, their scenes where not as many as before since the drama arrived at a point where their characters had to solve their separate problems so their interaction was very small, but either way she never ought that he would be so normal around her. There was nothing that changed from before, while she had to try all her best not to make a mistake when she was with him, to her it seemed unfair when it seemed like he was as normal as he could ever be.


"Jisoo, let's go eat shall we?" Jisoo stopped looking at him and turned to look at the direction where her fellow actresses where. " I am coming!" Unfortunately there was a problem that she didn't see coming at all. It was something that made her so mad she just wanted to flip tables.


"Is there something wrong? Are you mad with someone?"


"What? Ahahaha, no it's just..you know i feel a bit uncomfortable, because you know...i am at that time of the month" She laughed as if it was nothing, but their colleagues looked at her pitifully.


"Why are you looking at me like that?"


"Aigo...i feel sad for you...i mean you must be tired and you must also be in so much pain"


"Me?" This time Jisoo had no idea what they where talking about and her friends shook their heads. "Go back in the hotel, you have to rest, since tomorrow you have to travel to another place for the next scene"


"Well, fine then" Jisoo, pretended to resist a few times before walking away, she was very glad inside she just wanted to go back into her room and take a shower for like an hour. Why? Because she was going trough a very bad moment.


"Damn it! Why, i mean why? Am i feeling this way?" She was desperate, because she didn't know what was happening to her. Today acting was harder that it ever was, because her body reacted very strangely every time Hae In entered her range of vision. Down there she would feel wet and uncomfortable, her heart would start to beat uncontrollably. "This is a very big and important issue." After taking a shower she quickly grab her phone "It should be the the right time" She dial a number and then finally she got an answer.


"Yobuseyo?"


"Nayeong... hello"


"O...yes, what is it? Something wrong?"


"Yes...very wrong" She said it so seriously that Nayeong voice became alarmed "What happened?"


"Well... i don't feel very well"


"Why? Where? What happened?"


"Me and Hae In yesterday did it and unfortunately now i feel very strange down there, it's so vexing i want to flip tables. Every time i see him i feel like an animal that want to jump on him, this is the worst thing that could happen to me. I need to know what to do now. So help me" Jisoo's voice was serious but to Nayeong it felt like a comic call. She imagined her friend and almost laughed at her face" CONGRATULATION!"


"Yes, thank you but i have a problem i need to solve so please let's come to the point please" she said annoyed in a very fast tone.


"Aigoo. There is a way so don't worry, there is nothing to be worried about" Jisoo was very happy.


"Thank you! I knew i did the right thing to call you, i should buy you a gift when i come back, now tell me quickly" Jisoo had a very hopeful expression on her beautiful face when she heard the playful friend voice becoming serious as if she was a professional doctor"


"You have two options, the first one is to just ignore everything and wait for it to go away on it's own but it will be a very painful and tedious long time dear Jisoo"


"O no the second one? It should be faster right? Something i can do right away"


"O yes there is"


"Then tell me" She was smiling as she sat down on the bed all happy waiting for the good news " This method surely is the best and even the more easiest one not to mention that it will satisfy you very much" Earing such an explanation Jisoo almost touched the ceiling from happiness " Quickly speak!"


"Go to Jung Hae In and let him help you"


"Hae In?...How?" Her happiness already diminished " Go and jump on him"


"...Are you kidding? Are you trying to take revenge on me? Because this is not fun at all"


"Ahahaha. Of course not! But this is just a natural occurrence in the women's bodies, you are just craving for him, that's all" She said all happy and Jisoo's hope shattered in an instant as if the world collapsed on her. She let herself fall on the bed without strength. "That's a lie, it must be a lie, you can't tell me this is what is happening to me"


"Ahahaha, just do it...of course in moderation ok? Goodbye friend have a good time" She hung up while Jisoo's soul left her body.


"At some point her phone rang Jisoo answered without even looking at the caller, just to say how her mental state was "What? I mean, yobuseyo"


"Jisoo" Our poor girl's body started to make some noises again... she really became pissed off by herself, she was so mad, just earing his voice was dangerous.


"Yes...what is it?"


"Is everything alright?"


"Why?" She talked as if she was on top of a damn cliff.


"I saw you leaving in a hurry i was worried are you feeling unwell?" Her heart melted because while she was on about all those thoughts in her head he was worried for her. She have to admit that just a bit she calmed down but not enough unfortunately, she wanted to see him, but there was no way she would go and ask him to come over, never.


"Jisoo..." But it's a different story if...


"Yes"


"I miss you" She took a hold at her bathrobe.


"Me too" She said in a sweet voice


"Can i come over to see you?"


"What? Now?"


"I will leave right away...really"


"Ok..."


Jung Hae in after the shooting.


He finished a bit later that Jisoo did but still remembered that she left in a hurry he also heard her friends that she was feeling unwell so she got very worried. He was about to leave when he was stopped by Marcus.


"Where are you going?"


"O i am going to take a rest." He smiled politely.


"I see"


"Bye then" He once again made a step to leave when Marcus put an arm around his shoulder "Can i ask you something? Jisoo is very nice right?"


Jung Hae finally gave all his attention to Marcus, it seems like he is showing all his colors.


"That's true" He smiled a bit.


"Why are you asking me about her, i bet you are thinking, but i will tell you right away. I will like to be friends with her"


"She already think of you as a friend, so it's ok don't worry" He said


"Really? " Marcus smiled in a meaningful way to Jung Hae In, they stared at each other for awhile. " I am glad then...i will leave, i still have something to do" After he left Jung Hae In stared at his back for awhile before quickly taking his car and to go straight to the hotel. Fortunately many of the staff where on another floor since the VIP where the only one who could come up here, there was only the two of them and on the other side of the VIP floor there was Marcus and the director. They where far away from them fortunately and there was no camera filming near the rooms, for privacy reasons of course. This hotel was famous for the restrictions and privacy they gave their clients since it's usually used by famous people who of course hate being seen even in their private times, so the cameras where set else where. Still they tried to be as careful as possible. Jung Hae In went to his room and all day long was very tiring. Because the scenes where very emotional and also there was a bit of action, But his eyes sometimes where going toward a certain someone, Jisoo. Who was always at the center of his world. He thought all day if she was thinking about him just as much as he was thinking about her. After the night before he could not sleep a wink. He tried, he really did, but that small amount of sleep he got, he was always dreaming about her. There was no way he could be fine the next morning. The lucky thing was that acting helped him a lot during the day. But now he could not wait anymore. He got up straight away and walked all around the room, right now there is a very bad image going around his head and maybe he should not do that anymore..." I better take a cold shower" He prepared mentally for it and went inside it. Unfortunately after he got out, it was even worse, because this cold shower made him remember about yesterday" Damn me" Jung Hae In tried to sleep to no vain " She didn't write anything to me" He was a bit sad, but then he remembered how in the morning she tried to avoid him because of embarrassment. "Then i should be the one to write to her"


That's exactly what he did after she gave him permission to go to her, he put on casual clothes and knocked at the door of course \she opened it.


" Quickly come inside" He entered the door and saw her in her pajamas, she was very cute and it seemed like she just showered too.


"Where you about to go to sleep?" He said looking at her. He stared at her, a bit hesitant but his happiness was evident in his eyes as he slightly bit his lips as he usually does. "To Jisoo this was almost as if he was trying to sent her to the other world.


(Damn, you why don't you just ask me to kill me right here and now? Please stop with that mouth of yours please) She was crying inside as she played with her hands Jung Hae In noticed her face " Is there something wrong? Do you want to rest? Should i leave?" He was seriously worried and when he mentioned about leaving she grabbed his hand by instinct..."No!"...Don't leave" She said.


Jung Hae In was surprised but also happy because she wanted him to stay. Jisoo was once again in a very precarious situation, as if she got a shock from him she suddenly let go shaking her hand he looked at her confused. She seemed a small animal that hurt it's paw and is looking in a menacing way at the human of turn.


"What is going on?"


"My hand was shocked by yours... you are very dangerous."


"What? ahahah" Jung Hae In laughed but Jisoo was not in the mood to smile at the moment. "Why are you like this? What is wrong?" She looked at him and couldn't say anything, surely not the reason why she is feeling so dejected.


"Do you want something to drink?"


"Ok..." Jisoo made him sit on the chair near a table positioned at the center of the room, on the opposite side there was a tv with a big screen and in front a large couch. She opened a mini bar she had in her room, there was some water, the banana milk she like and then some beer that of course she was against giving it to him, so she went for some water and for her banana milk.


"Here you go"

"Thank you..." She nodded and as she tried to sit down the uncomfortable sensation came back she bit her lips and tried to look away but some times she took a peak at Jung Hae In who was staring at her. "What? Why are you looking at me that way?"


"I don't know...it just seems like you are not as you usually are"


"That's a given" She whispered to herself a bit annoyed at that Jung Hae In made an upset expression and " Just...what is wrong now? Is there something bothering you?" or..." He became quite serious " Am i bothering you" She looked back at him in an instant "What?"


"Because we need to speak if there is something wrong, we told each other we had to clear every misunderstanding while we can or else what happened yesterday in the car it had no meaning at all"


"No,no,no, wait what are you talking about?" She shook both her hands and her head looking his way" Than what is going on?" He asked but for her it was very hard to say something like this to him, how could she talk to him about something that is giving her the chills even now"


"I can't...this is not so simple..." She looked elsewhere and she brought her hand till her stomach and he thought she was having a stomach ache so he quickly walked near her " Do you have a stomach ache? Should i call a doctor?"


"There is no need really" She smiled at him but it was too late since he became already very worried.


"No...i should call a doctor...for now i should give you some painkiller if it hurt too much" this was developing in a very funny way but it can't go on like that, how could she explain to a doctor that there is nothing wrong. She walk before him and raise her arm " Stop this nonsense"


"What? What?"


She stared at him for a very long time "I am fine...well "


"See, you are not fine" The concerned boy went toward the door but she had no other choice this time" She hugged him from behind "He stopped and was about to say something when she opened her month to speak first. "Dammit...how could i tell you that there is something wrong with me?" Jung Hae In wanted to turn around and face her, just to tell her that she should just admit she is feeling unwell but she tightened the hug " Don't turn around please, because i can't say it facing you."


"Say...after yesterday night i started to feel very strange ok...every time i see you or even ear your voice i can't handle anything because i feel i...anyway just so you know i even decided not to see you for the time being, but there is no use... It was very hard for me all day long... you can't even imagine how muc-" She tried to say the rest of her sentence, but he freed himself and gave her a deep kiss. Just like that all of her resistance, all the walls she built where taken down in an instant and her self control, said bye bye to her. Jung Hae In understood well the meaning of her words and took the opportunity to convey to her his own feelings. As she parted their mouth sometimes just to take a break Jisoo couldn't help but close the distance between their bodies. Jung Hae In look at her and, saw that she is not putting any resistance at all to his advances. Since he was near the couch he directed her in that way. Once again he pushed her down on it, blocking her with his strong arms, he placed his palm at the walls of the couch so she was trapped. She didn't mind at all, she felt like going crazy. Closing her legs trying to calm that bothersome sensation yet her hands both grabbed his shirt bringing him close to her. Jung Hae In smirked as he saw her so flustered and annoyed " Was this the reason you wanted to avoid me? " Then one of his hands went from her face down to her neck till she felt his hand reaching her as he started to fondle them " She almost moaned but resisted the urge biting her luscious lips "This is not right tough...i feel at a disadvantage here" She used her hands to cover his eyes and he laughed, then he did something she didn't want him to do yet, but at the same time she wanted him to keep on going forward. With that same hand he went slowly down, to reach the place that he wanted, till he finally found it. She gasped at his touch, her hands shook and Jung Hae In took the opportunity to grab her hands and push them away from his face gently and in a manly way. His eyes became more serious as if he was looking at her with desire in them. Jung Hae In slowly moved his hands till she slowly opened her legs and so in the mean time he went in for a kiss a gentle one as he locked eyes with her. When Jung Hae In was about to put his hand under her underwear, someone knocked at her door. The magic was broken. Them both stopped what they where about to do. Jung Hae In gave her a few more kisses even if he pulled out his hand, Jisoo kissed him back but then pushed him away. She regained her senses. And quickly got up."Who is it?" He asked "How do i know?" She was going into a panic.


"Jisoo, it's me" She recognized her voice, it was one of her colleagues turned friend who told her to come back into the room and rest.


Jisoo pushed Jung Hae In inside her wardrobe " Don't say a word.


"I already experienced this unfair treatment in the past" He said with a desperate but cute expression. It was too much for her to handle, her heart broke, but she was just too scared. Grabbing his face she gave him a very quick kiss "It's not like is my fault" She raised her shoulder and then waved bye bye and shut the door with a BAM.


"She is way too strong" Jisoo put her hair in a better hair style and then opened the door.


"Jisoo dear, how are you?..."


"Well, not much changed, i am fine don't worry" The girl looked at her with pitiful eyes "Aigooo! My poor girl, you don't have to act strong...i know well how you felt all the while. You could barely walk i could see it" Jisoo covered her face and peeked at the wardrobe where he was hiding at, hoping for this all to end,it was worse than torture she already can imagine that damn boyfriend of hers will to no end. That's exactly what is happening, he is listening to everything enjoying every single sentence he is earing, all the more with a smile on top of his face.


"Did everyone motive it too?" She wanted to know if for all day people could see her walking in a strange way " Well of course after the ending of the last scene, i noticed back then that is why i told you to go and rest. It seemed as if you where at rock bottom, as if you couldn't resist anymor-"


"AIGO!" It was too late to hide everything but she could at least stop her now that she can. "You are so sweet but i am fine now really ahaah, all thanks to you i got better in an istant ahahaah"


"How sweet!" She hugged her but then she noticed two glass of water.


"Was someone here?" She almost lost her soul "Yes...it was my manager"


"But i saw him just now, he was talking on the phone" She said confused and Jisoo began to sweat profusely " Yees, he was here just awhile ago and then he got a call, maybe he was talking to someone important and didn't want me to ear anything...you know how things are right? So let's pretend we saw nothing" Jisoo said it in a way that was so convincing with a very sweet and calming smile that the unaware girl believe it. Jung Hae In nodded in satisfaction "My gilfriend is beautiful and even smart" He sighed at the missed opportunity. He just hope to get back home and bring her to his house so they could be alone all they want, her house is out of the question so the better option is his house. While he was making his own plans he moved his hand a bit too much so a few things came out on top of his head, he quickly grabbed the door so they would not open. " What's that sound?"


"O maybe something fell in my wardrobe, i left everything there in a hurry. "


"Should i help you to take care of it?"


"You are very sweet but there is no need to, just wait here for a few seconds, i will just go and see how things are in my room" The girl nodded and Jisoo smiling run to the room then closed the door and put a panicky expression on " What happened"? She whispered since he heard her voice, he opened the doors and smiled sweetly at her once he saw her face. Jisoo laughed a bit seeing him almost all covered by her things. " Why are you smiling?"


"Shh, she will hear us" Jung Hae In pulled her into a kiss, she tried to push him away a few times, but he pulled even more" Where do you want to run?" He smiled playfully, she was trying not to laugh but he couldn't let her be. In the end she was the one who kissed him first " Satisfied now?" He smiled " Not at all, But i will let you go for now" One last kiss and she pushed him inside. After she came out the girl asked "Is everything alright?"


"Sure, sure...don't worry"


"Ok...then i will let you be, see you tomorrow"


"Yea." She then finally went out. The poor girl finally let a sight of relief. "So you felt unwell all day long" He hugged her from behind, putting his head on top of her shoulder.


"Omo, you scared me"


"Really?" He kissed her shoulder, she knew what he wanted to do and her body started too ache like before again. Jisoo was very tired of this. Will it really disappear once i satisfy my desire for him?


"Maybe it's better if you go back in your room"


"Will you come with me then?"


" Are you crazy?"


" Then i will stay here" He turned around and smirked after coming closer to her face and she smiled all the same while kissing him " You are very bad for my sanity."


" Really? But i suffered way more than you think. I was also not feeling well today...i always remembered your touch and your voice as you called my name so sweetly" He kissed her at every pause he made in between the talk. "


"I see" This time Jisoo was in a serious troublesome situation, since it came to this she could no longer stop herself anymore. "Let's take the easiest route then" She whispered as the both of then leaned onto each other head. From the bottom she slowly pulled off his shirt and started to kiss him all over very gently but Jung Hae In who didn't see it coming almost went crazy in feeling her lips on his skin. In the end he could no longer resist her and kissed her deeply, of course he also ed her pajama slowly till the end when she finally was with only her bra, he took that off too. Then Jung Hae In hugged her to show her his affection. She smiled and reciprocated the hug. They went on the couch again, this time he was sitting and she was on top. "What are you trying to do?" He said meaningfully
" Whatever i want to do?" She still kissed him and this time she was the one to his pants, he was all over the moon. To see the girl of his dreams being like this, it seemed like everything was unreal, as she kept on doing that, Jisoo felt a bit hesitant but felt under her growing up, she looked at him, as she remembered what she saw the night before, he already started to moved a bit as if to set the mood. In that moment Jung Hae In grabbed her shoulders, so she stopped and looked at his eyes surprised, he stared at her beautiful eyes, his deep voice was very attractive "You make me go crazy, will you take responsibility?" He kissed her again and Jisoo already felt very hot all over,so finally she pulled off his pants. There where still his underwear and he moved a bit more under her, Jisoo could feel it more clearly, and even if she tried to hide it she wanted him to go all the way, Jisoo already felt the rush, he pulled the rest off since he became impatient and when he was about to take off her pants too, her phone started to ring. They lost their concentration, still they decided to ignore it, but when the caller became insistent she had no choice "Sorry" Jisoo had her phone on top of the table and she went and grabbed it. Then went and sat near him "Hello?"


"Can you call us sometimes or are your fingers broken?"


"Asked Lisa" Jisoo covered her face in defeat Jung Hae In laughed and caressed her face as if to tell her it was ok, soon after he laughed and she hit slightly his shoulder "Are you listening?"


"I am, well i am sorry, i was just so tired i ended filming just awhile ago and i was about to go and rest a bit"


"Aigo...fine...are you sure you are not telling me off because you are with Hae In?" Jung Hae In laughed


"Omo...are you really with him?!"


"No,seriously then...i will go to bed, see you tomorrow"


"Ya!"


"Hugs my friend!" Then she hang up "Are you seriously going to hug her and not me?"


"What are you taliking about?" Once again they tried to go back to their business, even thought the first thing they did was shut down their phones. Jung Hae In this time didn't want to waste any moment and finished undressing both her and himself, after that they reenacted the same position as before. Jisoo didn't know well what to do, she just let him guide her. Since he saw that she was ready to take inside he waited no more. He slowly pushed it in her. She gasped, there was still a lingering bit of pain but it quickly went away. She started to move and closed her eyes as she was concentrating, at first but he was watching her closely and was always amazed by her. This strong willed and kind girl is in his embrace now, her cheeks became a bit flushed and Jung Hae In caressed them gently, finally she opened eyes and he moved together with her. She began to slightly be out of breath, but just slightly she still could not let her voice out even if her luscious lips where a bit parted. Jung Hae In pulled her closer and kissed her mindlessly, their movement pace became even more fast. Jisoo felt everything and liked what was happening so much that she almost let her cute voice out, the hot man under her wanted her to release her sweet moan " Let me hear your voice love" When she heard him call her love her heart almost burst out. Jung hae in pulled her so close she was touching his chest, she could hear his body going up and down he was just as breathless as she was. She hugged his neck, tighter than before. "Hae in..." Her voice filled his head when he felt that she was giving him small kisses on his shoulder. Jisoo has always been a quick learner and this time it was no different, but unlike the other time she just let her feelings take care of everything, she move so that they could have the same pace. Jung Hae In remained always connected with her but this time he raise her up.


"Woa!...What are you doing?" She said a bit afraid she held tightly to him and he laughed a in amusement till he laird her on the couch. "Both of them where thin enough and the couch was larger than normal so the both of them could comfortably do their could go back to their sweet time. "How are you feeling? Did the bad feeling leave you already? do you like it?" He said whispering to her ear. She smiled meaningfully " what do you think?" She was teasing him, always hiding truth she doesn't want to tell to the other person yet she gave already hints about it. " Really, then i need to do better" He parted his chest from hers. Jisoo loved his face, how expressive he always is, as he was moving on top of her she could not resist, she really loved the sensation and even wanted some mo re. Jisoo started to moan some more, till she raised both of her hands to touch his shoulders, Jung Hae In felt her warm hands touching him sending like a shock waves all trough his being, when she slowly went down, he knew what she wanted. He touched her lips then went down to kiss her it was then that Jung Hae In became faster than before, she finally felt the pleasure she wanted, her voice started to come out, she slowly bend her body a bit more toward his. "HAE IN-" When he heard her pleasured voice he knew he was doing it right and smiled. He also started to moan "I love you...i- please-" She didn't complete the phrase as it was too embarrassing "I understand, i will do what you want" He whispered and then he went all the way. He felt so good his voice also raised a bit more, they both gasped for air, when Jisoo was about to reach the she kissed Jung Hae In, he felt so excited that his kiss was very wild. "Do you like it?" He said after slowing down so they could rest for a bit more. He put aside some strands of her hair from her face. His hair where down on his face it made him look younger than he already is. Out of breath she gave him a peck, " yes...i love it...because it's you" She said "I love you so much Jisoo, you just can't understand" He spoke words full of love and dedication for her. She melted in all those sweet words. She was a bit tired but she could not give him an answer since he started to move once again. Jung hae in who wanted to ear her voice hugged her and her head was on his shoulder, with his other hand he pulled her leg closer to his side. "Let me hear your voice Jisoo" She was unwilling tough " No... i can't...i am afraid people will hear me. "Still her voice already became a bit louder, they don't know if their voices where heard or not, but at that moment that was not the first thing in their minds. But she was right so Jung Hae in made her slowly face him. "You are right ng-" Jung Hae In felt so good he already felt it was almost time, she was the same. She grabbed his face and gave him a kiss he would never forget, because it was so passionate he almost loose it right there and then... He started to moan and their voices almost became one. The couple where almost out of breath when they finally ended the kiss, Jung Hae In separated from her. " It's time... i can't" She nod. Even thought she knows that even if he comes inside there will never be a problem since she already got precautions. Even stil,l there was a problem, she was already coming and that sweet movement she made unfortunately made him unable to move at all, since he also came at the same time. They where tired but after he realized what he did. Jung Hae In went in a panic and released her. " I am sorry...what have i done" He looked at her very worried. Jisoo, at the poor Hae In and acted very worried. "O no...what if i become pregnant?" Jung Hae In opened his eyes wide, for a time he was staring at her with no words but then with a determined expression he said "I will take care of the baby of course" She the burst out laughing and hugged him "My cute Hae In" The poor ranked boy was very confused "What? Why are you laughing?"


"Because you don't have to worry"


"How could i not?! Everyone know that in the show business the ones to always have the worst time is the girl, how can you be so calm?"


"Because i already took precautions of my own...I started taking contraceptive pills when we had our first physical contact a few month ago"


"Why didn't you tell me? I was always took by my feelings i was sure i would be able to stop in time yet...i was very scared you know?" She felt guilty


"I am sorry, i didn't want to upset you" She caressed him "Please don't do it anymore"


"You already know, what can i still hide from you?" She raised her shoulder. After he looked at her. He then smiled "Then there is no more problem it seems " He smiled and went for another kiss with a smile on "Ahahah, what do you want to do?" So they went at it for almost all night long. There Jisoo was surely satisfied. Her friend was right, this is the best solution and anyway this man, she loved him so much she could no longer stop her desire for him, as he kissed her she said "You are only mine, remember this rule arasso?" She seemed a dangerous woman with a very charming smile that Jung Hae In was mesmerized by. No way he would let her go. He already decided, she will always be his. "You too, i will never let you go...be prepared." He said and then she grabbed his hand till they where both up " Let's take a shower ok?" He nodded and so they went to the bathroom" It took awhile but they came out all well cleaned. Till the finally went to bed. Even tough neither of them wanted to separate they knew that they had to do it, so he left her and went to his room. When he closed the door and put the light on he smiled so much he could not contain his happiness " Jisoo...i want to bring you home!"


The next day. "Jisoo felt happier even if she was very tired she felt like she could touch the sky, even if they made a mess in the room, she had to try to and put away what she could. "This room is becoming a mess...i seriously feel so sorry" She said apologetic. After tiding up a bit she finally went out of the room soon after. She looked around and since no one was in sight she went to his door and knocked. "I am coming, i am coming" She heard his voice and then saw him wearing a shirt and a black jacket on top, as for the pants they where a comfortable style and a deep blue color. "Jisoo" He was surprised but soon smiled as he leaned on the door. "I came to pick you up" She smiled. Then they both heard some voices and she run before him " See you later" She said politely. He laughed and then followed from a distance he took his phone to call his manager while Jisoo went on the opposite side.


"When are you going to leave him already?" She turned around suddenly "What?"


"When are you going to aknoledge my feelings?" She felt annoyed " You must be out of your mind, or else you would not say such stupid things to me" He took her by the hand and pulled her closer. His stare became full of pain, almost in tears "Do you even know how much it hurt me to see you with him all the time? I can't stand it anymore!...look at me dammit...just look me properly for once" She was very shaken at that moments and it shown on her face.


"CUT! CUT, CUT! ok, next scenes will be left for later" She smiled and so he did "My god you are very good in expressing your character expression, i thought it was real, i got shocked Marcus!" He laughed a genuinely and walked together with her. Well i just used my experience and brought it to life. "


"Omo, so you liked a girl and the girl didn't feel the same? How sad! "


"Yea...but you also where very good, it's your second leading role but you improved a lot"


"Thank you very much!"


"Did Jung Hae In help you?"


"O yes, very much, he was a very good teacher to me. "


"I am glad...but now there will be a not so fun scene between us..."


"Yea...so it seems" She tried to laugh it off but it wasn't convincing at all.


As the two of them went to the next location, this time Jung Hae In was not with her unfortunately, since he had other shoots to do, Jisoo and Marcus where having a good time shooting together even if now the real deal is about to come. Even thought there is a lot of comedy, there are involved many issues here, one of them is how the human mind is playing a very solid part in this drama. All the actors, must be very good in amplifying their characters emotions, since Jisoo in the first place is someone that after an accident changed very much, Marcus character who was a villain was no better. But he is not sick, since the writer wanted to explore how this character would show how he obsessively fell in love with her and if he will do everything to get her or kill her when the time comes as it was planned.


They finally arrived at their destination. It was a very run down place, cold and full of dust, in the far end of a wall there was a small door, when they both opened, both of them remained very surprised looking into each other's eyes. "Wow, this man is really out of him mind or he is very smart"


"Ahahaha, it's your character we are talking about " She said and Marcus also laughed.


"Well...but it is a bit creepy right?" Then he made a determined expression and a fighting sign. "Don't worry, i will do my best to make you cry "


"Is this a treat? Should i feel scared? Omo i am already getting shivers" She brace herself, but from the make up artist to everyone who saw them laughed at their jokes.


"By the way, should we eat somewhere after work?" He asked her "O...i don't know, if everyone want to then i am ok." He smiled a bit as he watched her cluesless face who didn't see much in what he said.

Marcus was foreign to South Korea, but wanted to do his very best since he got such an opportunity with such famous actors, it means he also is well known enough to be acknowledged in another country. That's why he felt happy yet nervous. But since the beginning everyone where very friendly and most of all Jisoo was always very kind to everyone and always put people at ease. He was never a very big fan of black pink, but knew a few songs, when he knew about the fact that they will be working together a friend of his told him a some things about her.


"You are lucky! She is someone who always take care of others and since you are a foreigner like her friend Lisa, she will help you gladly"


"How is that even possible?"


"You are an idiot. Lisa said so herself, she really have to thank her, because Jisoo always stayed by her side to help her learn the language when she first arrived. You have no idea how lucky you are, damn bastard!" He didn't put much mind into it, still he would be grateful if it was like his friend said. Since he wanted to make a good impression while working he had to learn well his part. It was fortunate he knew a bit of Korean since he tried to learn a bit before.


Later when they started he realized why everyone where mesmerized by her beauty, of course he was one of them" Hello, i am Marcus, please take care of me" He said when they first met in the room for the first script reading. Everyone where very kind even Jung Hae In was like that. He noticed soon that the bond between them was very deep, he thought that maybe it was because they already known each other from before and stayed in contact as firends, when later on he felt something strange. Till now he can't put a finger on it, the problem was when he started to get interested in Jisoo.


Flash back


When he was struggling alone with a few lines, she came to his side.


"How are you? Need any help?"


"O...thank you...i was trying to study hard with the translator but it's still very difficult"


"Don't worry. I can help you. What part is hard for you?" He explained as best as he could, sometime even in English. It was hilarious since she had a very peculiar way of explaining things, since she was struggling with English herself, but ended up laughing making the atmosphere easy to enjoy and in the end they still made it so he could understand well. For what he lacked others came to the rescue. Jung Hae In was also a very kind man, he helped him very much all the same and discussed a lot about how to do a scene or what not to do, what expression to use. But when it came to Jisoo, Jung Hae In eyes had a different light, he smiled in a different way and most of all, sometimes it felt as if they where different around each other. This situation made him quite confused, since he had no idea, if he was just gentle and took care of her as a colleague or if there was a special meaning. It was no secret that they where passing a lot of time together, still this was strange. Not to mention that a problem arose. He realized that, Marcus himself, started to feel a different kind of sympathy for Jisoo. If it was a sentiment of love that is something he can't say for sure, but he is convinced that every day, those feelings are changing and becoming stronger.
Since Marcus is not as a bad of a man as his character is, he wanted to make sure if he wanted to go into the next level and take a risk. That is why he is trying to understand if Jung Hae In is interested in her or if there is already something more between them. If he understand well, then he should give up on any additional thoughts that is still very dangerous for an artist, still he wanted to make a go for it.


END OF FLASH BACK


"So...where should we start?" He asked to the director.


"Ok, Jisoo, this time, as your character is built you already know, so what we are doing is first an attempt physical violence, but you should still try to refrain your tears as much as you can." She nodded " Then, you both will say your lines and then here we go, you try to strangle her, since she won't give you what you want. Be sure to make it seems real what you will do from now now." He look at Jisoo.


"Remember, it will be quite chaotic and we will take various angles in the mean time can you handle it?" Even thought she was not really fine with it, she tried to convinced herself that it's all going to be alright and that it will not be a bad deal in the end, to space in different ranges of emotions. Either way, she is trying to put herself in her character shoes. Since both her and her character already make sure of their feelings with both of their boyfriends of course it would feel very scary to being touched by another man. She thought it would be alright.


"Ok let's start" They all went into positions.


"Why did you bring me here? Are you still thinking i won't make you pay for what you have done to me? Dream on" She said, even thought there was a smile it didn't reach the eyes, instead it was full of rage.


"I had no other choice. I am still trying my best here not to get you killed, how can you still doubt me" He said as he went to get a glass of water from a well built white table who seemed to be of the best quality, there where roses on top of it, placed in a very delicate vase. He was smiling. She looked around even tough she was standing up, her hands where tied behind her back.


"Believe you? How can you ask me something as stupid as this? You should free my hands before talking about trust don't you think?" Her eyes where very blaming but stil she manage to crack a joke. "By the way what is this stupid set up? Do you usually bring your date here? Even if i am not a friend, let me give you an advice, she will give you a kick in the middle of your face if you bring her here. TSK,TSK,TSK" She look at him pitifully "What a shame...i feel sorry for you"


"Ahahah, i don't bring my date here, but i brought you here. Only because is you. She understood his way of thinking and what where the meaning of his words. "Here get some water" She smiled and stared at the water in his hands that is offering her. " Hey, do really think i will drink anything you give me once again? Let's say i am fine like this" This time he smiled. "Aigo...this is very bad...i wanted to give you a good time if you drunk this. Surely you know what i mean?" He grabbed her chin "It was an aphrodisiac, by the time that man, comes you will be mine, i wonder if he will want you back again if he see you in such a state...don't you think he will think you are dirty? That he will feel disgusted by you?" As he said those things, he started to touch her legs, of course she started to panic, she imagined herself in such a situation and unfortunately she forgot about her line since she was really thinking if Jung Hae In would think the same.


"Sorry..."


"Ok, CUT, let's start from here again, since till now the scene was good. Marcus apologized and she told him not to worry, still his acting was really good she really was scared of him.


Ok, then how about we do it this way?" They talked a bit about how to do the scene and then later they went at it again. From the last part they left, Marcus, led her toward a luxurious bed " Let me go! You bastard!" He just smiled like a mad man, then in a fast movement pushed her onto the bed, she her expression was of someone who tried to act strong, but he knew she was scared because she was trembling. When he jumped on top of her with his leg parted.


" Why are you doing this? Why?!"


"I should be the one to ask you why you are doing this to me! " He grabbed her face as she tried to move her head to free herself. "You always took me as an idiot did you? You know i was in love with you yet you used me and then feigned ignorance"


"I never used you! You where payed to kill me, do you remember?! then later changed idea because i caught your attention because of god knows what? We talked a few times, but i also saved your life no? I tried to push you away from the beginning, where did you see me trying to seduce you and then use you for my purposes...are you out of your mind?" He looked hurt yet desperate " Really? Then i imagined the kiss you gave me?" She opened her eyes wide " YA! You kissed me when i was almost dead in that accident! You did everything on your own!" He started to kiss her but she put a lot of resistance till she bit his hand. "Are you hoping for him to come and rescue you? Ahahah, then you are wrong! I will make you beg to accept me, you will see!"


"You filthy bastard, it will never happen! I will rather die!"


"YOU!...Till the end, till the end you are still just a damn who play with me! " Slowly he raised his big hands to her neck till she began gasping from the scare till he finally grabbed her neck completely and began to tighten his hold"


"Beg me! BEG ME TO BE MINE IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE!!!" She could barely breath and her vision was blurred.


"In the mean time Jung Hae In arrived on the set, he took off his jacket and looked at the scene. he almost got a heart attack, going to the director he asked "Isn't this going too far?"


"She herself wanted it to be as real as possible, Marcus know when to stop" and just like the director said he could no longer do this so he stopped holding her neck, he tried to be as gentle as possible but the director didn't stop them for a long time so he was very worried and let her go "Jisoo how are you...was i too much?" He helped her get up she touched her neck gently and smiled at Marcus who felt very guilty. "It's ok...you just did as i asked and you didn't hold that much i hear you releasing you grasp a lot, so don't worry" It was true, he didn't hold her as tight as it seemed, in reality he stopped any times because he didn't want to put too much pressure so he had to reach the right amount, finally he did what she told him and the scene went well. When he looked at the director she saw that Jung Hae In, he was very worried and she smiled a lot while looking at him. The next scene was exactly he coming to her rescue. He run to her side, there was his arms who wanted to hug her but he stopped midway "How are you feeling?"


"It's ok, Marcus is already feeling guilty"


"Don't be, i know that she just push herself too hard" He looked at her eyes with a stern expression and she smiled apologetically.


"Marcus come here" The director called him and he left leaving them together. " You, seriously don't care at all about your well being, how could you ask him to make it more real than you can handle, it was fortunate that Marcus stopped. I didn't think the director would be so extreme" He became to blame the director"


"Aigo, don't be please. Amway, this is one of the latest shoot we are making here, in a few days we will have to go back to Seoul. So let's just endure it a bit more ok?"


"Seriously..." He said in defeat. The director called them so they could think about the next scene. Fortunately the scene of the rescue was made in a short time so there was no need to stay more days than it was needed, the next day the will leave soon and take a break of a few days, before shooting the last episode.


That night he went looking for her in her room, Hae In, did you already pack everything?"


"I did, i just wanted to see how you where doing"


"Aigo, if you are worried about me please dont be-" He hugged her and after a first surprised reaction she hugged back. She pat him on his shoulder.


"Look at me please" She said and then gave him a kiss on the lips "Are you trying to convince me you are ok, by kissing me?"


" I am Jisoo, i am ok. So believe me" She smiled and he caressed her face then gave her a peck before giving her a more passionate kiss followed by another peck. "I just came to see how you where doing, i will let you pack"


"No...stay please" She asked" Jisoo, every time i stay here it will end up in the same way. Even if she really wanted to be fiscal with him again, this time she had to get her bags done because she wanted to go back home and take a good rest, but still she also wanted to stay together with him. "Aigo, what are you thinking about again. Just stay with me for a bit, i am almost done anyway. "He was a surprised but this is also good. He nodded and she led him by the hand.


The next day came soon, Jung Hae In stayed in her room. They talked a lot and had fun, but they where so tired that they went to sleep together in her room, they where in each others warm embrace till Jung Hae In woke up sooner than her. He touched lightly her cheek and gave her a kiss on the lips very gently, he smiled since knew she was someone who liked to sleep, anyway there was still an hour left so he went back.


"Hae in?" She woke up and searched for him on the bed when she opened her eyes completely and saw how he left before someone came. "Will we be able to see each other often when we will go back?"


Anyway just as they came together they also left together. Unfortunately they could no longer show their affection since people where all over the road and so they just acted like friends.


They said goodbye to everyone even to us ahahah, yes. So what do you want to do now?"


"O think i have to go back of course i also bought a few souvenirs from a shooting and the other, of course i need to give it to them. what about you?"


"I will rest for today then i have to make a few arrangement for an endorsement"


Since they where near his house in his parking lot they could not let go of each other. "I don't want you to leave"


"There is nothing i can do"


"I know" She said and then gave him a kiss a very passionate kiss, Jung Hae In also reciprocated with just as much passion and more, the couple didn't want to let go and when they hugged tight, both of them where very sad. "What to do? Please don't go" He said then she smiled " I also don't want to go but i have to go home"


"Fine" He let her go and smiled as he caressed her face while Jisoo touched his hand and closed her eyes as if to want to feel his warmth engraved in her mind. Jung Hae In gave her another kiss "It was a very good working trip...i will never forget it" She became completely red and he laughed. "Are you still embarrassed, i already saw everything" If you don't shut up i will let you discover things you never saw" He smirked "I will gladly discover everything, maybe here in my house, we can do everything we want, with no one disturbing us" He smirked as he kissed her cheek. Just a simple and innocent gesture was enough for her to start and think something she couldn't do, she was mesmerized as his y eyes where staring at her.


"Well..." She shook her head trying not to fall for his trick and it will be very troublesome if she get swept away once again, her body is at his mercy already, she only wanted to cry, Jisoo decided it was better to stay away. "Stop tempting me, i won't fall for you this time" He smiled just a little, making him seem very charming and charismatic, she knew he wanted to make her stay, even thought both of them have their own schedule. "My manager is already waiting for me outside, i am sure he is fuming right now" She isn't convincing at all in saying it, as she touched hand looked as his lips "Really?" He observed her beautiful face that was staring at him, he found her tempting and alluring, while Jisoo, watching him inexorably closing the distance with her lips. He kissed her again and again till he was satisfied well surely she would never complain about it. After getting out of the car he also came out and saw her till she went inside her car, she turned around only once to wave her hand and nothing more, while Jung Hae In stared at her till the car left. He touched his lips and then looked at his finger stained with her lipstick " You always leave me a present" He said and then went back into his house.


After taking all the manager scolding, Jisoo took her things and went back inside her house. " I wonder if everyone was here..." She felt sorry, because ever since she was together with Jung Hae In, it was true that she left them a bit on the side. She wanted to be forgiven, anyway she will be together with the girls more than with him from now on. "Girls are you all home?" She looked around and there was maybe only one or two of them. Jisoo told them she was coming back today. She left her thing near the table and then took the bag with all the gifts she bought for her friends.


"Kim Jisoo! Welcome back!" All three of them came back and hugged her, she was very happy" Ok, calm down! She patted them but also smiled like always "Here these are for you!"


"Jisoo, bought very expensive gifts to them, from jewelry to make up and also some souvenirs from the local place.


"I am so tired."


"Go and get a shower then come here quickly so you can tell us everything."


After a good 30 minutes of wait Jisoo came out of her room all cleaned and well taken care of.


"So, tell us what happened? How did it go? Also did you two made any progress?" Jennie sent daggers to Rosie who didn't knew just how Jennie was looking at her but Lisa did "Ya, stop being like this? Didn't you accept him?" She laughed. "As long as he didn't go too far it's ok"


Jisoo scratched her tender cheek and started to answer "Well...the drama went well, ot was a bit difficult at first since there where a lot of emotions that i had to portray, but it was very fun"


"There was that Marcus too, i saw him and he is very handsome"


"Yes, he is a very good looking man, well not as much as my boyfriend. "


"By the way what about him? How are things with him?"


" They went very well" She smiled from ear to ear.


"Say...did something happen between you two?" She looked at Jennie and of course she understood her meaning " Ya!" She raised from her seat and went to Jisoo.


"Did you two do it?! Are you crazy?"


"At least did you two took precautions?"


"I did, don't worry...i took some pills and he got a so"


"Aish! YA! HOW COULD YOU!" Lisa and Rosie where very embarrassed and went like "KYAAA"


"Seriously!" After awhile even Jennie asked "So... how was it?" Of course Jisoo omitted all the story about the and so on she said a white lie most of all because of Jennie, but it seemed like her cute friend was just kidding, since she even asked her about how it went. "Well...you know...We did it two times i mean more than once in a night but they where divide in two days ahahaha"


"What are you saying! So soon and so many times? how was it?"


"It was very good and he was gentle with me...not to mention that there was a bit of a problem...after i did it the first night"


"Why? What happened?" Lisa asked and the others where all ears in front of her. "Well how do i say it? I always had this wet sensation you know...down there...i was desperate and asked nayeong...i begged her to tell me what to do, she just told me either to suffer for a long time till it goes away or just go again with Jung Hae in ahaha i didn't understand at first, but it seems like it's normal since my body...you know...now..."Jisoo was very embarrassed to still speak.


"GASP!" Said Lisa.


"A, i see so it's just that you want to do it with him gain...i see" She took her snack and started to eat while she spoke. "Yea, so it seems." Said Jennie.


"Ok let's stop talking about me, how are things on your part girls? I just need to shoot the last episode of the drama in Seoul and i think i will end everything this week. "


"The promotions when will it start?"


"Next month"


"I see...anyway...for us we ended our own schedules, but we have to prepare for our come back and our concert"


"Yea, my cute manager already told me."


"Our Ceo wanted to talk with us after you come back from your activities for the drama. "


"Ok."


A MONTH LATER


The drama already ended filming and they both shoot their own advertisements, did their own online show and of course they won many awards. Jung Hae In won best actor awards at the end of the year for D.P and later black pick got their own awards. Jisoo was very busy with her concert and Jung Hae In too, even so they always found a way to see each other even if only for a bit of time together, maybe to watch a movie or chat, if there was no time even by messages they where able to spent some time making them feel each other presence.
One day they finally had a small day for themselves and he went to her house, the one to open the door was Rosie, "Hello how are you?" He asked smiling respectfully she also smiled very friendly "Come inside, it's been awhile since we saw each other" He walked in the living room and looked around.


"She is still getting ready."


"I see ok thank you" Rosie made him sit down" Do you want some water?"


" Yes thank you" She sat in front of him and stared his way while smirking, the poor boy didn't know where to look at, then finally he braced himself and with an awkward smile he asked "Do i have something on my face?"


"Of course not"


"Then why-"


"If i am not wrong you two are dating for almost six month right?"


"O yes, almost we still have a few days to reach the the sixth month"


"Mmm, how odd for a man to know such things"


"Why? It should be normal isn't that so?" He asked as if she said something strange. Rosie was pleased by what he said. "What do you like about her?"


"Ahah"He laughed lightly and touched his right ear "This i didn't see it coming at all" Looking straight into her eyes he smiled gently as he told her what was that make him fall in love.


"Here i go! Omo, my Rosie what are you doing?"


"Omo look who came"Both her and Jung Hae In raised from their seat and looked her way, Jisoo was very beautiful, as beautiful as she could be, there was nothing who didn't make her look good. As she went towards them the first one she went to was Rose "Cutie! " Jisoo looked at her watch " Rosie, shouldn't you get ready to leave? If i remember correctly you will have to leave for a promotion later right?" She said concerned "Don't worry i won't be late" Rosie smiled at Jisoo who also did the same for her. When they finally where alone. Jisoo wore a Burberry miniskirt and matching beige top with black loafers and short black socks. With wavy hair Jisoo was breath taking, our boy instead was wearing an all black outfit. With a cap on, it sure know why he had to be like that. The reason was that it will be less known if he wear all black. " Let's go"


"Tell the girls i said bye!"


"Yes" Jung Hae In also greeted Rosie and asked her to greet the others too, soon after they left in his car."Let's do another tour" She laughed and sat down then bend down so she could not be seen from the window, it might be stupid at some point but there should never be any mishap with their relationship. After awhile they arrived at his apartment. After they got inside she let all her things on the couch and then gave him a kiss he gladly accepted and reciprocated putting his arms around her covering both her hairs and her neck.


"So what do you want to do today? We have all day for ourselves." He said as he gave her a kiss and held her in his embrace " I wanted to ask you if they told you when we will start the promotions, this time we should have no problems like in snowdrop right? "


"Yes, to tell you the truth i heard we are most probably going in knowing bros, running man and then do our own video for the promotion, we will have to do some photo shoot too.


"I see. By the way what are you doing now?" He guided her toward where his bedroom is" Ya, are you seriously going to bring me there already?"


" Ahahah, no i just have to make you see what i am up to" When they get inside she can see many script on it and they seems to be organized. Omo, they are dramas script "She sat on the bed and take a few "Are you already reviewing a new drama? Are you not working too hard? How about something less demanding? Please avoid doing romantic dramas of course" She said using a very fast speech as she kept on turning the pages around.


"Ahahaha, how funny you are" He said and tried to touch her face, she stopped his hand midway, always smiling she said "I was not joking i meant it " Jung Hae In smiled a bit and then became serious "Seriously you" He went to her face and started to pinch her cheeks "Ya! What are you doing?!"


"You really think i will believe your words when you said that? I know you won't restrict me from choosing my dramas even if you are jealous"


"TSK" She pushed him away. Of course she will never ask him that, even if she is dying inside at every turn, even so he show her a few scripts. "Lately i am interested in a few concepts in these scripts. They are almost all action dramas, there i also romance inside but it's almost nonexistent. But what he is really into at the moment are variety shows. " I got a few offers and i think i will do this one. I really like doing variety lately so i think i will go with it for now. As for my next drama i will probably do this one" He let her see it and it was a romantic drama, but it was even worst than snowdrop, the tragedy is already in the air and i don't know why the female character is very annoying " Are you sure? I mean...will you be able to stand this king of story? You are...almost a psychopath..." As she read a few episodes she really liked it, there where a few scene that where very funny even from the leads, she laughed very hard " My god...this is a gem, i thought it would be just a melodrama with you as a psychopathic but, there is a lot of dark comedy and..." They laughed together he was happy she understood why he was going to choose this drama, but he wondered about her schedule"


"How about you?"


"I will have to leave tomorrow for New York, we will start our world tour, it will go on for at least a week, even thought because of covid, things became a bit more problematic we will try to hold onto this opportunity. I will start to practice very hard from now on. " Here in Seoul do you have a date in which black pink will perform?"


" We do, it's on the last day of this month. That's why i am glad i can stay with you today, i want to stay here forever ahaah, i am joking" She put everything in it's original place and then she get up, Jung Hae In stared at her small back, thinking like this is a dream he want to make true, unfortunately it's not possible for her and not even for himself.They need to wait a lot before his dream, can come true. So he just hugged her back with a sad expression she didn't see." My Hae In" She caress his hands when a message come to her phone it was Marcus "Why is Marcus texting you?"


"O...he asked if we could meet since he was in Seoul these days" He quickly let her go and walked in front of her. "What did you say?"


" I don't have time to see you how can i see him that's not even my boyfriend. I just told him i am busy"


"Good answer"


"Why do you hate him so much?"


" It's not like i hate him...i am just sure he is in love with you" She stared at him and then began to laugh " I am serious here "


"Ya, how could that be true,he never-"


"The way he was looking at you...i know well that type of stare...so don't meet him, ever. Or bring me with you if you want to go " Are you kidding me? Let's just directly tell him we are together. " She said and at that Jung Hae In let her go and went to take one of his script.


Flash back before going away for the last scene before they left.


"Jung Hae In, can you please come here? I have something to ask you"


"Sure" He let Jisoo sing with the others playfully and went outside the private room reserved for all of them.


"What do you want to tell me?" Jung Hae In was just having a happy time when Marcus with a smile asked.


"Do you like Jisoo?" Jung Hae In almost got a heart attack but tried to act as if nothing was wrong "Ahha, she is just a friend, what are you saying?"


"Ahahaha, then it's ok if i start dating her right?" There he was caught off guard as he stopped laughing. To begin with, our boy has always been an honest man who never liked to lie, even tough lately he lied more that he could ever do in his life as an actor. How could he act? How could he say: Yes, just do that i give you my blessing, just to hide his feelings for her? How could he do something like this? He can't.
Marcus noticed his reaction, he didn't answer at all instead he made a very troublesome expression, he sigh and pat his shoulder. "So this is a no. Since i don't know if you are just having a crush on her or if you are with her, i will just do my own things and pursue her. "


"Ya" Marcus was about to leave and with an harmless smile he say " Till it's just a crush i am allowed to try it out with her right?" Jung Hae In was very mad at himself, he is sure that Marcus understood but he wanted to admit it, something he could not do.


END OF FLASH BACK


"So, that's why you came back lifeless and always darting eyes like knives to him?"


"Yes! He want to flirt with you, he want to go at it. It was my fault to begin with that he thought so...but i am sure he already know...it's just that he didn't want to see, do you understand what i mean?" Jisoo became awkward and became serious in her expression, looking at how guilty he felt for not answering to him, in his own way Hae In told him that she was off limits, there where no words needed.


"You don't have to worry...i can understand you...don't worry. Ok i will not meet him then..." Jisoo went to Jung Hae In and hugged him, let's go and see something fun then eat something and...who know what else?"


"He laughed"


"I am still sorry. I couldn't admit it already"


"There is nothing you could do. We already talked about it isn't that so? Also, i will never get swayed by anyone, i hope you know about that. "


"Of course when i am here"


"Let's not talk about sad stuff, it's been awhile since we didn't see each other and stayed together for a long time. Let's go!" She brought her to the kitchen and then there was a time they played like two crazy people, argued about a movie they had different opinions on and ate something they cooked together. It was a very meaningful day for them and of course they ended this cute and funny day doing something even more interesting.


"Hae in...i think you should tidy up your bedroom now"


"How so? I have all my script in order there you know?" She smiled.


(Boya? Was i not explicit enough?...like hell i will ask again, this damn workaholic) She crossed her arms and said nothing more. On the other hand someone was staring at her and smirked. "I will get some water. " She was so stressed out about what to do, if retain some of her dignity or take the last opportunity they got after so much time, that she didn't hear him say anything. When all of a sudden she get herself raised by two strong arms" Omo! Ya!"


"My naughty Jisoo..."


"My dignity is always running away from me when i stay with you...this is not good at all you know?"


"I am not complaining and neither are you isn't that so?" She smiled and gave him a kiss. Till they reached his bed and spent some quality time together. After a few month Jisoo and her black pink members where going to give a concert in Seoul.


A day before the concert.


"You can't come tomorrow?"


" Sorry, i am out of Korea right now, i won't be able to make it for tomorrow"


" Don't worry...it's ok"


"Sorry...i have to go. I love you Jisoo"


"Me too, bye"


"Jisoo, is everything alright? "


"Sure then come back here, we need to do another reseal"


"I am coming" Jisoo left her phone back in her bag and went to reseal for all day long till late in the night before going home to sleep. She was sad that he could not come to her concert yet, but it was fortunate that she had to work and there was no time to think about how they missed each other.


DAY OF THE CONCERT


Girls are you all ready?" Said Jisoo


"Yes!" Then they made their usual gesture and went on stage with their gorgeous costumes. The first to open the show was Jenny with her solo song. Everyone went into a frenzy as they didn't expect that they will start from the solos first, after Jenny it was Lisa's turn, they didn't follow the time of release but went as they liked. After they first group success, it was Rosie turn with her two hits and finally it came Jisoo's turn to come into light. She was very good, as the song she choose was very much like her, a bubbly song with a rep part, it was said that she was the one who wrote the lyrics, but no one knew if it was true or not. Many speculated it was referring to Hae In, but lately another rumor sparked, caused by the great chemistry she also had with Marcus, their ships made it so that there was a kind of war, even tough our couple had many more fans, with just a few episodes running Marcus and Jisoo are already gaining a lot of good reviews.


After she sang her song the lights on Jisoo went off and a second later he reappeared together with the others with a strong and bright entrance, all of them got together on stage, who slowly raised up to a very high eight. When finally at the top Jisoo started to talk " Hi blinks! How have you been did you all miss us? Because we did" She said and then waited for the public reply who quickly answered her, then Jisoo went to Jennie and hugged her from the side, Rosie and Lisa joined the fun when suddenly on the screen a video played, all the girls turned around and where speechless. The imagine of all the moments she had their hard time, the first song and concerts , the awards and all the happy moments they had together, even the sad one where Jisoo only laughed, and then a person everyone knew well was shown about Jisoo "I saw her cry like once"


"boya?" She said while looking at the screen and then all the time she cried on snowdrop the voice continued. "After Snowdrop she got all the recognition she deserved and just then all the girls hugged her "Wasn't she cute and charming? Our Jisoo?" Asked Rosie. Seriously speaking she didn't think something like this would end up on screen, this was the first time she really felt like crying. She took the microphone and tried to say something but smiled as if she could not really talk


"JISOO, JISOO, JISOO WOOOOW" After earing their voices screaming her name for the first time Jisoo, shed tears, still she could say nothing but tried to smile


"Jisoonie!" All the girls did something to comfort her, Lisa caressed her hair, Jennie started to wipe her tears and Rosie...she just hugged everyone. Thank you, she said, words that only the girls could hear, they united into a big hug. "Thanks girls" She said even the other girls began to cry and at that moment she laughed. "Aigo...this won't do...we have to smile...but..." With a mic in her hand and a hand holding that of Rosie who was the one near her free hand she bowed toward all the people. "Thank you blinks...for loving me and supporting me and these very charming girls with me today. Now let's have some more fun yes?" After a bit more of touch they started to see the other videos of the members one after another and later on, they resumed the show.


In the meantime someone was staying at the show with a smiling face and a big batch of red roses. When the camera was going trough all the seats it focused twice on the person, since it caught it's attention. When in the screen the person was seen everyone recognized him and another scream went on the hall. After the last song, people saw Marcus raising from his seat, that's right it was Marcus who slowly went away from it's place. After awhile that the concert ended Jisoo Received his visit and of course his roses. Jisoo thanked him since it was a very good and kind gesture, but then she remembered Jung Hae In words. It's true, now that he came to watch her performance with these red roses...then, it will become a very big mess. How could she get out of this situation?. It was just lucky that the two of them where not really into a relationship, but now the problem is that she will be closely followed, but this problem will come for later.


"Welcome! So you are Marcus?" Asked Rosie who liked him very much, in reality all of them liked his appearance.


"Ahahaha, yes, i heard a lot about you all from Jisoo "


"Ahahah, what did you tell him?"


"How cute my members are?" Marcus can't help but always follow Jisoo's direction, in the end even tought she tried to stop that gesture she just could not.


"But what you did today will make you two seem as if you are into a relationship..."


"Ahahaah, so funny" Jisoo hit Jennie's elbow slightly.


"Ahahah" He looked around and fortunately they are the only ones together that is why he said " I would not mind it, instead i will be happy about it" Everyone understood his meaning and looked at Jisoo who froze right then and there. This time he stared back at her eyes with all his captivating techniques, but unfortunately for him she just got goosebumps all over, this is problematic "Ah...ahaha, yes... you are such a funny guy."


"I am not kidding thought"


"...You are" She smiled and he smiled even more " I am not" The girls didn't know what to think, what is sure is that leaving them alone is something that it was not good to do at all costs.


Suddenly someone opened the door and he was not happy in the least. Everyone saw that gloomy face he got on, but then soon after he smiled brightly, the atmosphere was not of the best. He had a few bags with him and he ended everything over to Jennie who came running to him "O thank you! How many gifts "She then whispered, "You came right in time" Jisoo was at a loss for words, she felt as if she was cheating when she really was not, after politely handing everything to Jennie his stare went straight to her. This time she felt shivers all over, Lisa was beside her so she whispered " Quickly..when i count to 3 let's get out of here"


"What-"


"Three" She took Lisa's hand but Jung Hae In stood right before her, she smiled "Ahahaha...Jung Hae In...thank you for coming...i was about to leave can you..." She winked at him but Jung Hae In was unresponsive then he turned to Marcus, who was also not happy to see him even thought he gave him a slight smile, it could not reach his eyes. "So...it's been awhile Marcus"


"That seems to be the case...but i was talking with her can you please wait after i leave?" A vein could almost be seen in Hae In's forehead so Jisoo, became very worried., because she never saw him this way.


"You can talk here, we are all just giving the girls our greetings...thought, what you did back there have put her in a serious situation...but we can say we came together to great our COLLEAGUE, right? "He emphatised the word colleague as if to say that there is no space even to say friend, he was very mad. Marcus on the other hand looked at Jisoo "With those red roses, you sure made a good scene there" Marcus flinched at his words, he looked at Jisoo and saw that she spared him not even a glance, walking right there toward Jung Hae In, he stared back at him. " Then we should leave together, so rumors about you coming here alone, won't spread out right? Because you are just a COLLEAGUE to Jisoo right?" Jung Hae In clenched his hand into a fist. "Yea...we should" Jisoo looked at Hae In and tried to grab his hand in that moment but it seemed that Marcus noticed it and opened the door right in that moment, so in the end she quickly retreated her hand " But girls, it was a beautiful concert" Said Marcus, Jisoo only nodded a bit awkward while when she looked at Hae In he said " Yes...it was a very great show" He smiled. But she was still worried .


When they finally where alone and in a quiet place, away from the stare of people, who, thanks to the coming of Jung Hae In at least they could mitigate the rumors in saying that they visited her as a form of friendship, but them both knew well that it was not like that at all. " Jung Hae In, why are you so angry? Didn't we already talked about it before?" Jung Hae In stared back at him.


"You did all the talk, i said nothing back then" He laughed.


" OOO right you said nothing... That's exactly that, so...what is your problem, why does it seems to me as if you want to go in between me and her, when you have no feelings for her? I just don't understan-"


"What you did was very low, tomorrow it will be chaos for her. She is known all over the world, how could you not think about this at all?"


"You think i am stupid or what? I took that into consideration of course"


"I don't think so or else you wouldn't hav-"


"So you did take everything into consideration. Still you did not say to me the most important thing. I will take care of her even if it cost me my career, what about you? Up for that?" Jung Hae In was startled by it at first but then he calmed down. "I think you are missing the point here, you can do whatever you want with your career, but you can't disrespect her work and her dreams...can you please, be a bit more mindful?"


"I never thought i wanted to punch you so hard"


"Really..." He looked past Jing Hae In, took his phone and grabbed his shoulder


"What the-"


"Smile people are watching" In an instant Jung Hae In made his best face mode on. When the people left so happy they resumed their stance. Our boy patted his body as if there was dust on it and Marcus just laughed it off.


"Anyway, believe me when i say i am serious here, but you got a point i need to be more mindful, so i will do it in a low key way..bye" He was about leave when he finally almost lost it, Jung Hae In just wanted to tell him, to leave her alone and to stay away, before he broke his nose.


"Ya!-" Another pair of people came and so this time our poor boy got Marcus by the neck and made a playful scene for the people to take a picture, but Marcus could feel that he put some pressure on it. After they left. Jung Hae In became serious again.


"I think i have been quite clear with my actions today isn't that so?" Marcus smiled. "I don't know what you are talking about...you said nothing to me" He waited but then he just waved his hand and left Jung Hae In alone there.


"..." He said as he looked at his back very angry.


BACK INTO THE BUILDING


The girls finished everything and got ready to leave. But Jisoo was always on her phone even tough she tried to smile the girls knew right away


"Our Jisoo, became the most liked girl on heart in just an instant,but at least thanks to you boyfriend it should make things a bit less problematic"


"Ahahaha, well i hope so" She just got up "Let's go home!" She said and left first to go out. Of course many people where there and so,she as usual greeted everyone but left just as quickly.


After going home she changed in her plain clothes "Where are you going at this hour?"


"Where do you think?" She took the key of her car "I will come back soon "It was fortunate that no one knew who was in the car since she had black windows on and she took a detour even if someone was following her, she would have already said bye to them. Finally she arrived at her destination. Quickly she took her bag and got out of her car, it was a very smart move to have a private parking lot, she called his number many times after they left the concert, but there was no answer, even now, she still got no answer " Damn idiot, what the hell are you on about? Why are you not answering me?!" She said while walking towards the door. She clicked the button to his apartment and there is still no answer. "Ya!, Why the hell are you not answering? I know you are there? Jung Hae In!" She waited and still got no answer " Listen well if you are playing hard to get then believe when i say that if i leave right now, you won't see me for a long time..." She still waited and waited, but her patience got a very thin line right there, because she was already very worried about what will happen tomorrow and about the CEO who will give her a piece of his mind, she at least hoped to clear whatever movie he was picturing in his mind, but if one don't want to talk there is just so much she can do. "You will pay for it...see if i will answer you later on" She said "Jisoo?" She turned around and saw Jung Hae In. "You...where you not at home?"


" I was out for a walk..." She felt how he was feeling awkward and could barely look her in the eyes, she hardened her heart. Jisoo was a direct person, if there is something that need to be said she will just ask. She became very serious, no she was very angry. "Why did you not answer your phone?" She idicated with her hand the phone he had in his mind. He knows that she is a direct type, Jung Hae In was not some pushover either, in the end he, a man who think honesty is the best solution, always, he talked to her. "How about we got inside first?" She stared at him for a few seconds and then made a step back to let him open the door. When they finally arrived at his apartment,he asked if she wanted something to drink, she firmly refused "Let's solve this first. You are an honest person right? Then show me what you have to tell me" He sat down. "I was not at home, because i wanted to think for a bit, as for the call...i put it on mute when i was at the concert so... after what happened...i forgot to put it on..." But you had it in your hand...are you peraphs lying and didn't want to answer?"


He shook his head...i took the phone out once i saw you, i heard you saying you called and i was about to check.


"..."


"..."


He stared at her "What did he say to you?"


"He just...you where right...Marcus came and brough a very big bouquet of roses and and he pratically confessed in front of the girls...i tried to put it as a joke...but he still denied it, it should have been clear by then, yet..." She put her hands on her face and sighed "What a mess. What the hell was he thinking about?" Jung Hae In saw her very tired face...he sat down beside her. "I was very worried when i saw you like that...i didn't do anything, yet, when you didn't answer i tought, this wasn't right..."


"I talked with him. He said he will keep on doing what he want, he clearly want me to take a stance in this relationship, even tought it's as clear as day that i don't like that he took all that liberty. I felt less courageous than that bastard. He said...he could protect you at the cost of his own carieer "He stared at her apologetically " Then, what does that make me? Someone who can't fight for our love? I want to protect you in my own way. I want to become someone that can be famous enough to make choices for myself even for my life, if i want to make a family or show the girl i love in front of eveyone. My dating ban will end next year, but i know that in your case it's different and we already made it clear what we wanted to do. But his words...made me feel like i am just a coward...so much that i just wanted to shout to everyone that i am the real boyfriend and not Marcus...but i didn't do that..." He looked down and jisoo hugged him "It's ok...it's the same for me. I also feel like a coward, every time i see someone showing off their feelings i feel so sad because i can't show people my affection for you, or the fact that i just want to show my true feelings in general. Our entertainment system is a mess. I wanted to be someone who can stop this dating thing but i can't, i am too scared, so i lied when my CEO asked about us, because i want to be someone who can stand tall, in front of her company, someone they can't leave aside anymore...because only at that time can i say what i really want. I can't even cry...for fear it will become a habit. But there is no way i am always ok...now...i am a bit worried. because even if i got many rumors before, never once happened something so vivd to me. It's fortunate we are not really dating but, now i will have even more people watching my every move and i could no longer have the freedom i had till now...how can we see each other calmly from now on?! I am very mad with him"


"I know...i know." He hug her back. She was alredy very tired but came to him as soon as she could, he felt very sorry. "It was a dangerous decision for you to come here...what if people are outside my house?"


"It's ok, i payed attention coming here" She closed her eyes and fell asleep in his embrace. Jung Hae In let her sleep for a bit, god knows how much he wanted her to stay here with him and not go away. But there was no other choice. He slowly woke her up" Jisoo...love, wake up" With eyes like two fessures she looked around and then at him..."yea what time is it?"


"Very late...let me accompany you"


"No...i came with my car...i better go alone" She got up quickly and slapped her face "Hae In, do you have a spare tooth brush?"


" O, yes i do" He ask confused but he quickly go into the bathroom and take the tooth brush he had, it was blue in color, "sorry i only have this color" She quickly grab it "This is mine from now on" She took the tooth paste and put a small amounth on the toothbrush and finally she started to clean her teeth.


Jung Hae In remained speachless for a few seconds only to finally smile again, she saw him and smiled, after she rinse she dried her face with a towel and turned to Jung Hae In. "Aigo...now you even steal my things" He said and then clean a bit of remaining tooth paste from the corener of . "I know, but you can't steal my things tough"


"Ahaahah, but i already stole the most important thing right?"


"What did you steal from me?!" She asked, at that moment he put his finger pointing at her heart "I think that's plenty valuable to me, right?"


"Omo...you i used to hate earing these kind of things everytime i heard people talking about it...you did way too much to me, you know? I don't like it at all." She shook her head and walked past him but Jung Hae In who smiled behind her back, circled her thin waist with his arms and blocked her "YA!" She put some resistance to it but he didn't let go. "This is new to me. You never told me this truth...maybe you are lying, in the end who is the one always being cute and saying those sweet words to me?" He said as he whispered to her ear"Jung Hae In stop it!" She laughed, of course she didn't look convincing at all, not even to herself. He put away a strand of her hair and kissed her neck. She put both her hands on her face, she stopped moving and just slowly turned around. Their eyes met and she touched his face as he smiled at her,with al lhis charm in his face. Jung Hae In gave her a kiss on the lips and she didn't let him separate again. It was a kiss that they knew will have to last for a bit, since after all the mess that came to it, it will be complicated for them to see each other after all the mess that happened, so they wanted to take every moment and enjoy it. The two of them where almost out of breath, but they still kept kissing. When they finally decided to stop she touched his lips "Your lips are all red" She smirked as if she was about to laugh "


"Yea, i bet i am. Still you are not joking too. He gave her a kiss" By the way...we need to still do our promotion for the drama if i am not wrong right?"


"O yea...i totally forgot about it...did we have knowing bros and running man?"


" Yes"


"When was it?"


" Knowing bros...if i am not wrong this monday" He said


"Then running man should be done later, if i remember correctly it will be three days later"


"Yes...then" He looked pensive "What is going on?" We should do that interview do you remember? The one where the two of us have to answer quiz and so on, do you remember what we did in snowdrop?"


"O yea...so what?"


"When was it we had it scheduled?"


"Let me see" She took her phone and went to take her bag and pull out a small book, she hopened it "O damn..."


"What is going on?" He asked alarmed. "Today...it's today and a few hours later we have to take an interview with Marcus and the director."


"Aish...that's true...i remember now!" She quickly too her things and gave him a kiss "See you in a few hours!" She left in a hurry and he sat down hopeless.





Black pink's house


"Here she comes...what happenes now?" Jisoo lately is always on her toes every time something happens, it's getting me and the others nervous.


"Lisa, here she comes..."


"I know" We are eating together, it was a very chaotic morning for us, we had a small problem yesterday, well not really for us but for her.


"Rosie, Jennie, let's make a bet. What do you think will happen now? What will she say to us?" Rosie take her small piece of bread and eat it.


"I want your cushion, because it's very comfy, i won't give it back tough as for Jennie...i want your perfume is that ok?" She smiled, but Jennie shook her head " Aigo...you have so much money yet you want my perfume?"


" I wanted your bag in really but i can't wear it in public, you know because of the contract i have, so i can only wear your perfume."


"Fine...then i want...let's see....i want that skin care you use every day...it's very good"


"Fine...i can just buy another batch "Rosie said simply"


"I want Jennie to give me a massage on the shoulder every single day and Rosie need to do want i want for a whole month, no matter if my chores for me or whatever, what do you say?"


"Fine by me" The both said.


"So the bet is?"


"I think she fought with Hae In and are having a very big fight" Said Rosie drinking her coffee.


"Mmm, i don't think so...Jisoo is someone who won't show her feelings if it's not someone important, but if it's him he will show it all and most of all she will try to find ways to solve it...but i guess we will know in awhile, what about you Lisa?"


"I think they talked and solved the problem already." Jennie and Lisa pratically said the same thing, so they agreed with a nod, but Rose just smiled and looked at the front door to see Jisoo's face.


The door opened with a loud sound, she was panting. All of us observed her expression, if it was of happiness or sorrow, still we have to ask to be sure, who won the bet.


"So...what happened?. Did you two fight or not, did you two talked it out and are already good?" Asked Rosie eager to know, she also left the remaining bread she liked on the plate, to see Jisoo's reaction, with hoping eyes. Jisoo,looked at the time and then went to the kitchen. She took some banana milk and something to eat and then sat down next to them. She made a big sigh and then smiled. Rosie smirked and suddenly went away "Aish" While Jennie and i made a high five smiling.


"What happen? We talked it trough and solved the thing, he was not angry, just that Marcus, want to flirt with me for real and..." She drink a bit of her milk and after gulping she kept on talking " He told Hae In that, if he doesn't say things clearly to him then there is no way for him to stop what he is doing. So who won the bet?" Rosie directed her finger to both Lisa and Jennie. Jisoo, pat Rosie shoulder, "I will forgive you for hoping that we will break up " With a dispired voice Rosie answered "I didn't bet you would break up, but that you had a fight, they instead said there would be no fight but just a peaceful talk"


"O I see. Even tough i was ready to give him a piece of my mind already. There was no necessity. Anyway, he feel like he isn't doing the right things in hiding our relationship at the moment, he wanted to reveal it already but he was not ready to do that. I am grateful he tough about it and didn't get emotional, or else it would have been a serious problem"


"For god sake, if he really did reveal the truth it would have been a very big problem, he did the good thing already. It's difficult enough to be careful with every rumors around, figures as it is right now." I said. My Jisoo unnie is very in love with that boy and i think she did the right thing. Even Jung Hae In, seems to care a lot about her. I just hope that people will accept them wholeheartedly when everything is revealed. We need to be careful and help her.


By the way she have to come with us today " Are you ready to hang with us today?"


"About that, i am sorry, i forgot that i have an interview for the drama that it's airing...and it's going to be a very long and painful interview today." She drink what it seems to be the last drop of the milk.


"Why?" Ask Jennie.


"It will be an interview with me Jung Hae In and..."


"MARCUS?" All of us said and Jisoo nodded as a matter of fact. "Aigoo...good luck my friend" Rosie this time, was the one to pat Jisoo's shoulder and Jisoo nodded her head dispirited. "Yea, yea..." I don't know why but it makes me laugh to see both of them do such a thing, Jisoo is clearly not sad at all, yet they act like it's going to leave for month to come.


"Anyway! What are you going to wear today?" Asked Jennie, Jisoo already became bright as if the topic was not worriesome at all. " I was thinking to wear about that dress, do you know"


"O yes..." I shake my head as we all chat together and have fun telling her what she will have to wear. In the end, even if she almost forgot, it doesn't mean that everyone else did.





MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER HOUSE


I am in front of the mirror, smiling as best as i can...or at least i am trying to do so. When my fake smile disappear i sat down on my bed to wait for my manager to come.