6

Our love is strong and beautiful.


CHAPTER 6

 

While they where filming, a food truck arrived and it was from someone who knew them quite well, the caption was sent like this: for the best actors i ever knew till now, good luck my best creation Haesoo. When people read the caption they where both happy and worried. They looked at each other and when it was time to get a rest they called him together.


"Hi director"


"Omo, did the food truck arrive Hae in?"


"Yes it did thank you, but why did you write something like that? People will misunderstand"


"What? That you love her? Well i know it's dangerous, but i gave my appreciations i also saved money no? i will just tell this if people ask me in the future ahahah" He talked as he usually does as a joke with a meaning behind.But JUng Hae In put his hand on his face.


"I feel sorry for you, you tried all you could till the end, aigo i have no idea what you  are  going trough and it was so obvious, i can't help you anymore now aigo..." Jung Hae In wanted to hide inside the food truck but someone there was listening giving a smile.


"He succeded in the end director"


"Omo, look who we have here! Jisooo dear! What do you meean he succeded?"


"As you can see...your money are well spent."


"Tought you where very hard to understand you know? But it seems you where in love with him too, did you hear?" Jung Hae In smiled as he stared at Jisoo and she gave him a gentle but a bit embarrassed smile.


"Yea..." Jung Hae In this time grinnes like he saw some good candy.


"But i am curious about what you said before" There Jung Hae In beame alarmed and she noticed, while an evil smile scrept across her beautiful lips.


"AAA, sure whenever you want-" Jung Hae In cut it in and said


"Sorry we are now a bit in a dire situation so we can't hear you now bye!" Before closing the call Jisoo could hear the director say telling her to call him and laughing meaningfully.


"I will be sure to call you!" She looked at him like the prankster that she is.


"Don't look at me like that...don't listen to him"


"The director wanted to tell me something interesting i am sure of it."


"Aigoo you are thinking too much" He said while he take her from both of her shoulder and direct her on the set once agin.


"You are hiding something" He didn't answer since people called them too start filming again but only smiled at the others while passing by and in the end as things went she forgot for sometime about calling him again to ask about the interesting thing.
Times went by and also many collaborations started, for example the entrance of the other male lead who is supposed to pursue her. For Jung Hae In it was something he could barely accept since for once before really they become a couple in the drama she will have to have a kind of relationship with him and of course even if just for once she will get kissed by another man...right in front of him at that. If it not enought it's also a very good looking man and he also heard that he is a very y man when it comes to those scenes with the female leads. The actor is called Marcus,this is his artistic name and he is also a singer like her. He heard that he is a really good kisser.


The first day they had to act the scene.

Jisoo's character made another of her plan to catch the ones who made her be in an accident previously,but her actions are too noisy for some people and this get the attention of a dangerous man, that will be Marcus character. Since she got a few problems of personality disorder after the incident apart becoming smarter than before, she had to go to see a doctor and that will be Jung Hae In.


This is how it will unfold:


After doing some digging she was almost hit by a car, but the girl saw this coming in a way, so she decided to risk her own life just to see the perpetrator in the face...so she stayed  still till the car was almost there she smiled, saying the sentence " Got ya" so since she saw who the man was, right before something bad  would happen, Marcus saved her and the car left right away. Jung Hae In instead, sensed the danger when he was talking to her previously, he tought she was going to do something dangerous and so went to the place he so much told her not to go. He run like mad only to see the car leaving after almost killing her and the man who saved her yelling at Jisoo who couldn't care less about what happened. in the end the dangerous man who got the scare of his life kissed her.


His character would realize right in that moment that he had feelings for that crazy woman and that he hated to see her  in the hands of another man.


CUT!


....


CUT!CUT!CUT! The director signaled him to stop acting but he seemed to be truly shocked, that was his real feelings and not just acting. After he came back to his senses and he saw the two of them getting up from the ground Jisoo turned around her head to see Jung Hae In. She could not show her emotions on her face but she became very worried since he looked at her that way...the only thing she wanted to do was to go to him and ask...but what should she ask? what? it's just work and she was not cheating, yet that is the way she felt towards  him.


"Are you ok?" Marcus saw her being distracted and helped her up, she only look at his face after she heard his voice. But Jisoo gave not much attention  to the worried actor in front of her.


"O yes, i am fine" Her heart ached when she saw Jung Hae In turning his head around to talk to the director, many toughts where running trough her head but nothing seemed to placate her worries, it was than that she heard a voice she knew so well, she looked back to the direction it came from and to her happiness she saw Jung Hae In running to where she was.


"Jisso sshi are you ok?" He smiled at marcus and helped her too "Are you hurt anywhere?" She stared at him for awhile and then she smiled like usual.


"I wasn't happy before...but now i am" She smiled and he didn't know what she was talking about still now he became worried. Before his mind was clouded by Jealousy but when he saw that she was hurt he run like mad to her. Jung Hae In didn't care how it would look like to others but he had to check how she was feeling, since she was smiling probably no  one noticed it. He turned around to the director raising his head " Director can we stop for a bit? She is hurt"


"Omo...where?"


"What? Where?" He looked at her and flicked her head.


"Here, you...really.." He seemed very concerned and after he saw her wound he  decided to stop for now.


"We should stop shooting for today...this is not  good...rest for now we will see tomorrow"


"But, i am fine really"


"Thank you director" He cut her off.


"He is right Jisoo, you are hurt and need treatement"


"But..." Jung Hae In looked at him and smiled "You are good in Korean...yea i knew a bit before and since i knew i had to star in this drama i studied hard to speak...to..."Then he completed the sentence in english..when he didn't know how to say something.


"Thank you Marcus for the help...if you need anything you can ask me any time" He smiled gently showing his beautiful smile with those white teeth and Jung Hae In didn't accept something like this from her so he took her hand gently. " You can also ask me anytime...now let's go and treat your wound...see you tomorrow" Marcus said bye to them but Jung Hae In gesture did not go unnoticed  and Marcus smiled after seeing them shaking his head and resuming his work.


------------


"I am fine, why did you tell the director to stop filming?"


" Are you serious? Look your wrist is bleeding and so is your knees, what did you want to do in this state?"


"I said i am ok, Marcus helped me so"


"Jisoo..." He smiled, but it gave her chills. He said nothing more and they went directly to his house, after telling to their manager to let them be.


After entering the house Jisoo asked.


"What is wrong with you? You said nothing till we arrived here" He let her sit gently on a chair near the table and then he went to get the first aid kit.


"Jung Hae In"


"..."


"HEY!" She raised her voice and he finally turned around. He met her questioning eyes that where not hiding her annoyance. "I didn't like that scene at all...from start to finish"


"What? You are like this only for that reason?"


"Only?" He watched her.


"Let me see...it seems like you are hurt on your arm"


"I am not hurt there!" Her voice was not as cheerful as she usually is but angry because he avoided her question and talked about something else.


"Jisoo, look i know how commited and serious you are about your work but this is not not how it's done, you have to take care of yourself...or at least can you please think of how worried i am about you?" He said reprimending her but she didn't back down.


"Do you think i don't know where i am hurt? If i said i am not hurt in that spot than i am not...this is where i am hurt ok?!" She was about to raise her white shirt showing a bit of her skin and that took his attention understanding the mistake he made and he felt suddenly his face going on fire but he still tried to remain calm, something he obviously wasn't able to do. He cleared his voice.


"W-where?" She saw his face become red and as if it was a disease that can be attached she also felt her face burn up, she realized she became red, so she put down her shirt slowly and from top of it, she  hesitantly indicated the spot that was hurting her. The first point and the one hurting her the most was on her shoulder and her side hurt. After he followed her finger he could see small traces of blood, it should not be a lot but it need to be threated right away...


"This is difficult" He whispered but she heard it and felt like she wanted to escape, so before she could even say anything she raised up from the chair but he stopped her and made her face him.


"It's difficult so it's better if you don't do it" No matter how straight forward she is, this is way to much straightforward even for her, so she just decided it was better to quickly flee.


"It's not difficult, just sit down, you leave way too far from here and we said to the manager to leave, you won't be able to do it on your own and i know that they are not at home, your friends"


"How do you know?"


"Your manager"


"Aish" Jisoo was defeated so she sat down once again. He looked at her and his expression was back to normal, even his color was back to a normal one. He looked at her and she knew what he meant.


"Arasso" She took the hem of the shirt and slowly raised it till the point where it was the wound. Her skin was stained by drops of blood and it pained him to see her that way, so he took the medicine and applied it very gently after cleaning the wound.  


"Does it hurt?"


"No" But she still held her breath from the pain, it's just that she won't admit it no matter how painful it was. He then wrapped the wound and then it was time of the shoulder but...this time she had to take the shirt completly off or else he won't be able to see it well. She was dying inside from the embarrassment and tried to slowly raise the shirt but her shoulder was hurting way too much and could not  go higher than a certain point.


"Ouch" She showed signs of pain so he stopped her.


"Wait..my god...how badly hurt are you?" He said concerned and no longer felt the embarrassment of seeing her almost , He was truly concerned and she could see it in his eyes and her shoulder was more painful than she tought it would, so she decided to put aside the situation and think about it later.


"I think...it's pretty bad...it hurt like hell" She said with a small voice.


"Damn it" He said


"Then..."He looked at her " There is no choice...i will help you..." She stared at him and her heart was very loud, she didn't know if it was because of the pain or because of him, either way she nodded.


Slowly Jung Hae In raised her shirt but for that he need to close the distance, when he realized that, he looked at her in the eyes while holding her shirt he said nothing and Jisoo met his stare a bit worried and with her lips a bit parted when  he was about to move his hands a bit she stopped it and so he did, but then later on she let the it go and Jung Hae In was finally able to slowly take if  off. Their bodies where very close and he tried to be as delicate as he could but he had to close the distance a bit more in order to help her. When she was finally shirtless and he saw her being embarrassed he gave it back to her. "If you  want...you can cover you up" She quickly grabbed it and looked elsewhere. Jung Hae In could not look at her in the eyes, she was embarrassed but he was no less than her. He used his hand to put aside her hair and saw the area complitely livid it went from The base of the neck to part of the shoulder fortunately there was no wound but the shoulder if not taken care properly it would swollen.


"He noticed that the bra was making it bad on the shoulder but how could he tell her to take it off?! Should he just put it aside? He is way too honest so he told her the truth.


"There is a problem"


"What? Is the situation that bad?"


"Well...from her to here it's all livid" He touched wery lightly and gently the area but she could still feel the pain.


"I am sorry"


"It's ok, don't worry"


"Anyway at least there are no wounds. Unfortunately your bra..."


"My what?" She asked holding onto her shirt to cover her chest. He saw that and he felt it was unfair "Ya...i am not a ert. I just tried to say that is pressuring too much on the shoulder...it's too tight and could worsen the situation"


"Are you serious? Aish!" She could do nothing much so she touched that part and could feel that what he said was the truth. So she had to make a difficult decision.


"Can't this be loosen a bit or something?"


"O yes" She explained everthing to him and he did as he was told to do.


"I will get a towel and some ice then i will put some ointment on it." She nodded. Jung Hae In wallked to the kitchen and got the ice. Later he went to the bathroom to get a towel...after awhile he is finally  back to her, who is still almost . She is so thin and her black bra was very temping to him but her shoulder so hurt pained him. On the other hand Jisoo heard him behind her back. "Why are you saying nothing?"


"What should i say?"


"I don't know"


"Does it hurt a lot when i touch you?"


"Well..:"She noticed that the place where the lace of the bra is placed still hurt her even if she loosened it.


"Is it swolledn?"


"A bit"


"Then...take the bra off"


"What?" He said.


"Yea..."


"Fine" He put the ice aside, he gulped and slowly ed her bra and let it slide. He put and hand on his eyes and then his mouth, he is glad she is not seeing him right at that moment. He placed the  ice on the shoulder lightly and he sat near her. His eyes met hers and they could not stop that kind of staring contest.


"This remind me of Haesoo and Young Ro...when he was helped by her" She smiled.


"Well...it was similar even tought this is more embarrassing"


"I don't know about that...my chest was completly in the front of so many people you know?"


"Well that is true...but it's different you know?"


"How so? I also was almost, at least in front of many people i felt embarrassed at first but now it's different"


"Why?"


"Because i am in front of you." He watched her and as jisoo was wrongedshe scolded him "You are an idiot" she said with a slow tone.


"Jisoo...stop it please" He was serious.


"What have i done?"


"If you say something like this again it makes me wasnt to kiss you" She was taken aback.


"Then...do it...maybe the pain...will lessen" She looked straiht at his eyes Jung Hae In did not let it slip by and even tough there was surprised at first after a few seconds he  get up from the chair and slowly he closed the distance and leaned near her face, with delicate movments he put aside the ice on top of the table for awhile. Then he gave Jisoo a kiss, a sweet kiss on the lips that later became more passionate, she was that way too.. she hold tighter the shirt she was holding but while the kiss kept on going she let it go making it slowly fall down, she slowly held his shoulder closer, his body was now again her chest, they could feel each others skin at least he could feel it even tought he was  wearing a shirt, Jisoo slowly got up from her sit and as if it was the most natural thing it could happen they are now in each others embrace. Jung Hae In  felt her curves against his shirt and he took slowly hold of her waist. Their breath became heavier but none of them stopped kissing. It was strange for her, she know it's too soon and it should not happen yet, she felt her hand slowly going under his shirt, it was just a bit and she barely even touched it but he could still feel her hand and her intention, he flinched and grabbed her wrist, she stopped from the surprise she got, in the end he held her hand but when he touched the cold ice on the table he ended up against, the cold sensation was a wake up call for him so he opened his eyes he realized what was happening. So JUng Hae In stopped kissing her, he gave her another peck on the lips and she did the same...their eyes where almost as if it where clouded by the desire for each other but then he smiled.


"Let's put some ointment on...the you can put the shirt back on" She smiled and nodded. After awhile she also realized what she was about to do on her own volition, Jisoo got scared of hereself for the first time


(What where you going to do, Jisoo! Where you seriously going under his shirt?! For god sake what is in your head!) She could barely look him in the face.


"My god...how are you going to film this way tomorrow?" He said worried after mending also her knees. She made a painful sound but it was only a scratch she got hurt way worse while training and practising.


"It's ok...i got trough way worse things"


"Still, they didn't took enought countermesures" His expression was very worried. She touched his face.


"I was worried about you all morning. You where very strange today"


"...I felt very jealous...i didn't think it would be this way...now seeing it in front of me..."


"Ya...can't you see how i am with you? What should i say then? After this you will take other romantic roles...do you thnk i will be able to handle as much?"  He smiled as if he heard he was going to become a billionaire.


"I like the way you are so jealous...but sorry to say this i fell in love way before you, i love you way more-"


"Who said so?" She grabbed his face and gave him a long kiss surprising him"