7

Our love is strong and beautiful.


CHAPTER 7


Since Jisoo was hurt the shoot  of the drama at least for her scenes stopped for a few days, but the media where already going crazy. Since this time there was no political issues involved there where many more Korean citizens who followed them, because in the end, the two of them where good together, no matter what people said everyone where drawn to them and so even just with few stolen photos, the drama was already a sensation and the fact that she was hurt was still not out fortunately, but all the rumors about them complicated things for her and so she was called back to the angency by her Ceo.


At YG company.


Knock, knock


The sound of someone knocking on a door could be heard and soon after a voice of a mancould be heard.


"Crae, come inside" The one to enter was Jisoo and the one in front of her was the problem she had to face, because every time she was called was never for something good. Jisoo smiled.


"Good morning, did you want to see me?" There was a man in his forty with short black hair and a big business smile who seemed sweet  on his face but that had hidden way more than one could imagine.


"Jisoo, how are you know?"


"I am fine."


"Crae" His tone of voice was never of someone who is really interested in her health but instead he saw in Jisoo who is now hurt, as a defective object, an object who is now loosing it's value and so the money that she will make him loose.


"I called you hear to settle a matter"


"Sure" Jisoo still put on her poker face while facing the same poker face on the opposite side.


"So...i heard that there are way too many rumors about you and Hung Hae In. Is there something between you two? Because if there is, i would like to know so i can make plans for later" Jisoo stared at him smiling, but inside she already made her calculations. She will tell him the truth...sure she will, but not now...she need time to see if the relationship she have with him is worth to go trought the trouble she had to face with this man at first so, in the end she just as naturally as she could be, gave him the answer he wanted.


"Of course not. There is no way i would make such a mistake while i am becoming more famous, no, should i say recognized by my own merits...it's such a good feeling that i don't want to destroy everything..." The man smile at her"..."


"But in the future if there will ever be a time like that i will surely tell you...and i expect for you to help me...i hope you know that i am making you gain more money and fame, if you are as smart as i know you are, then...i am sure you won't leave me behind right? Because even if you never cherished me, blackpink without member Kim Jisoo, will not be the same...and so there will be complaint on and on till everything will go down the drain...i am sure you understand what i mean" Jisoo said to him...yea, in her mind, she wanted to say this and that to this person in front of her still she could not do it for now, she have to be careful and become someone he can't afford to let go...that's why there is no point in telling her something like that or else she will get suspicious and find  it out before she could make head or toe about the choice she made till now. So she just answered like this:


"But this is good too no? It's always like this with a drama expectations, the two of us proved our worth and that means that this curiosity or speculations people have, will make people even more curous to see the drama, also this time it will have a happy ending and probably at the end people will speculate even more...albeit, if we are still credible enough in their eyes..." She still put on a gentle smile as she talked to her.


"Fine then.Let it leave at that..."


"Thank you" He turned around to leave when the Ceo stopped her.


"But be sure, to be careful with what you do in the behind the scene...if you know what i mean" This time the man gave her a gentle smile that could not reach his eyes, who left her get the chills. Jisoo nodded her head smiling and then turned around to leave the room. When she left, Jisoo remained as her usual happy self, greeting everyone and selling jokes here and there to the people she knew and to those who she didn't. But when she entered her car she became like the opposite of the one before. She showed her angry expression and as she was about to start the car she got pain on her shoulder.


"Damn everyone...what does he want me to do again? Should i become more cold towards him?People already say i am a cold person with Jung Hae In, if i even don't talk to him than it's even worse...she seriously have no brain in his head..." She said and then went back home.


The girls came back home and they came inside in a hurry since they came to know from her manager about what happened to her.


"Ya! What was your intention? Give us a heart attack?" Shouted Lisa to Jisoo


"Can you scold me little bit later and help me to apply the medicines please?"


"You seriously are a madwoman..." She said but in the end she put all her belongings there and sat in front of her.


"Here this is the first aid kit" Said Rose.


"Where is Jennie?"


"She is almost here, but we didn't tell her or else she wouldn't be as calm as we are" Answered Rose in a scolding tone.


"You two are calm then i am not wounded at all"


"Do you think it's the time to joke right now?"


"Lisa dear, i lived just fine with these wounds these two days"


"Ya, what the heck was Jung Hae In doing while you where hurt like this?"


"He was a worry wart just like you two, the fact that i am now at home recuperating was because of him. He scolded me a lot because i wanted to keep on working. Aigo all of you are something else seriously. After working he came here and changed my bandage without failing once, seriously. He said i should take better care of myself, but i was just fine, girls you know i went trough way worse than this while practicing, you all know, anyone of us know this."


"YA! I should thank him that he gave you a earful at least now you can rest for a few days." Jennie heard everything at the right time and she was very angry. She came near Lisa and saw all the places i was wounded and then she looked at me for a few seconds. For awhile i had no idea why she gave me that look all of a sudden.


"Who was the one who changed the bandage to you?"


"Jung Hae In, why?"


"You...where with no bra? Did he see it?" O.o.o...i didn't see this coming. I just smiled.


"Of course i was wearing it" I smiled jokingly.


"That's good then" She felt at ease but since i like teasing her i left her a bit of a shocking news.


"At the start at least" All three of them turned around to look at me and lisa who was curing my wound pressed to much on it making me see a constellations of stars.


"OUCH! Ya, be gentle it hurts"


"Press more, do it more painful so that she can't bear it anymore!" Said Jennie, i became very scared for once, if i don't appease her she is going to roast me alive.

 

"Aigoo, what is the problem dear Jennie. Just bandage it already dear Lisa, thank you" I said trying to coax Lisa who remained staring at me with open." Rosie close or something will get inside." Rosie looked at Lisa and put her hand under chin to close up.


"Ya! Is this the time to joke around?" Said Jennie while Rosie just laughed it off and said. "So, did you let him saw you ? I mean this is what she wanted to ask ahahaha"


"What? For god sake who did you take me for? Also who did you take him for?"


"Look at her defending him already" Said Jennie.


"S0...what happened? Did he do something?"


Flashback to that day.


"Should i tell them?...how much i felt grateful for being hurt that day? Even if i was in pain, what i felt together with him was the best thing it ever happened to me. That sweet but passionate kiss, his touch was so gentle and then my hand...why did he stop me? Mmm, that's a very questionable and problematic toughts...i put my hand on my chin thinking hard while looking at the ceiling.


"It's done" Lisa finished and put aside the First aid kit and Rosie went to get some snacks and then sat down again in front of me, the same did Lisa while Jennie stayed there observing every little thing i do..."


"Aigo...girls look at her!...something happened...something did hazppen! What the heck!" Rosie started to eat the snack she liked and passed some to Lisa they both crossed  their legs and started to eat.


 Jisoo had a few things to ask, so as if ignoring her worries she was very blunt and asked Jennie as if it was nothing.


"What does it mean when a man stop you after you touch him under his shirt...maybe he didn't like it? Should i worry?" The two who where eating almost chocked while Jennie almost threw the medical kit at her.


"What have you done?! Are you crazy?!"


"O gosh, nothing happened for god sake..."


"Then explain everything!"This time Rosie was very interested in what she just said.


"Aigo...well things went this way. He cured me well, he cured my wounds but he covered my chest. I mean...i told him to take the bra off on the side of the shoulder, it was too swollen and it hurt me a lot. Since i had to take my shirt off he gave it back so i could cover up. But you know...later we kissed and...things where a bit...well yea, it was good let's say it this way. I had no idea of what i was doing...it was all just a moment and...so...my hand...touched him under the shirt without my permission."


"Without your permission" Repeated Jennie in a plain tone.


"Yea...i didn't tell her to do it." Jisoo spoke in a way as if she was sad about it but everyone could tell from her face she was not as she made it seem" So it was about to make me do something...but he then stopped this bad hand of mine...what does it mean?" She gave a questioning look to everyone.


"I think you either had you fried your brain cells or you are just making fun of us" Said Lisa


"Yea, i agree, she must be thinking we are fools." Said Rosie as calm as she could ever be.


"I have all my brain cells intact don't worry." Among all of this crazy talk the observant Rosie  asked her an unexpected question.


"By the way, what did that woman ask you to do at the company today?" Jisoo froze before giving her a smile as if nothing was wrong, but that  brief moments didn't go unnoticed by the girls. "You really think we are stupid right?" This time Lisa was serious very serious and Jisoo understood that her jokes where not working this time and before she could ever say anything anymore Jennie kept on pushing her.


"What happened this time?"


"...Damn" It was very rare to see Jisoo like this and the girls became very worried"


"What happened?...She must have got voice of something and tought that we are  having a realtionship, i denied of course, but only because i want to see if this relationship with Jung Hae In can really go further and if it will be ok for me to risk it all in the future since, i can't keep it all to myself forever. I am someone who really love this job and now my time to shine as finally come but even if i am greedy to become even more famous, i am still made of feelings and i have you, i am very grateful and happy about that, really but i also want to have someone by my side, this goes for all of us. I don't know about what you girls are thinking but i don't plan to be alone for the rest of my life...it's not right. I am ready to fight, i am but i need something certain i don't want to risk it all for something it won't last. From both sides, i need to see if i can become someone who can bear his job and if he can last with mine. I want to see how will our bond be when we are far away, when we can't see each other, the way i will react the way he, will react. I will make the decision only when i am certain...if i need to end it all or if...go all the way and get to acknowledge us."


"But it won't be easy, even if you deem it worthy, for her maybe it won't be." Said Jannie and Jisoo nod.


"That is why i came up to a long therm plan. But to do that i need to work very hard, so hard that she will not be able to leave me behind, not to mention that the girl group Blackpink won't be the same even if one member will leave the group. It will inevitably be the end of our glorious era. The new girls is not a very gold mine at the moment even if it will be it will take time, but we, we are the present and their future. We have international power, we are the female version of BTS who is almost ruling the entertainment industry globally." She put on a mocking smile "How could they ever risk such a thing"


"That is right, so you should have less worries about it"


"But Lisa...i could still get a very hard time, they can make me have less works, jobs and make me just want to leave the group...because even i as patient as i can be, have my reaching point."


"Don't say that Onnie" Said Rosie that this time stopped eating and grabbed her hand.


"This can become a reality thought...but it's not what i want" She sat down in a better position and then kept on talking. "Me and Jung Hae In already talked about it and he agreed with me, he understood where i was coming from, when i told him i wanted to keep everything a secret. He was  thinking the same, it would be better to deny everything for now, but we still want to cherish each other but on cam i still need to become more distant. But...how the heck does she want me to get distant from him? I won't do something that i don't want to do. For god sake...if i do anymore than this people will get mad...i need to be careful and do everything in moderation. I also don't want to upset him. You already know how i am. I lived my 27 years of live with my belief so there is no way that i will go against my conscience. i can put up a strange face and never give people the opportunity to gossip on social media...but she can't ask anymore than that from me...she just have to wait and see what i will become one day. Right?" Jisoo smiled and the girls became so teary and sad that all three of them hugged her at the same time. "We will help you so don't think like that, we love you and hope the best for you and your happiness."


"Aigoo, Lisaa" Said Jisoo patting her head.


"I swear i will put up with him and just give him less of a hard time at least for the coming few month, i will be jealous on my own for  a small a month of time, i will sacrifice myself and even compliment him...i will help you as much as i can so that you can keep a secret this relationship" She cried and Rosie took a strange turn. "I will help too, but he better turn out to be a good man or else i will call every tabloid on the nation and destroy him" She sobbed "Keep it a secret, your dislike for him dear..." smiled Jisoo.


...........


When she was in her room Jisoo was called by Jung Hae In.


"Hi, Jisoo, how are you? Is everything alright?"


"I am alright yes what about you?"


"I just came back from work...by the way can you come out in your parking lot?"


"Don't tell me you are here?"


"But i am..."


"Are you joking?"


"Yea ahaha"


"AAA seriously you!"


"Ahahaha. Do you want to see me that much?"


"...well...it's cold outside...if you catch a cold it will be my fault right? I don't want that"


"Ahahaha,i am not there since i couldn't get there in time for just a few minutes so...i will just come tomorrow morning...so prepare yourself well...since i will come to you..."


"Tomorrow?"


"Yea...i wanted to accompany you at your house too. Is there a problem? I want to help you again"


"But..."


FLASHBACK


"But what should we do? Tomorrow we won't be able to stay at home when you come back"


"All of you?"


"Yes..."


"Again..it's ok don't worry i will do it in some way" Jisoo smiled.


END OF FLASHBACK


"It's just that i will be alone...would you like to stay at home tomorrow?"


"....." No answer from the other side of the phone. "Hello?"


"O, yes...sure...i will stay there"


Suddenly Lisa came back and lie down  with Jisoo


"By the way, you know i saw some photos that blinks posted on weverse.  They gave a present to Jung Hae In. It seems like many  blinks love Jung Hae In so maybe even if you two go public he won't be bashed. It's the first time i ever saw something like this"


"Really? I never heard about that"


"A well it was just a few month after the end of the drama, so maybe he forgot to tell you" Lisa hugs her.


"Then when will you come back?"


"Well...i don't know, maybe in a few days i will have to go and film something else in another city so it will be hard for us to even come back for a few days, the girls are in the same situations what about you?"


"Mmm, now we will have to shoot and will start with the promotion, but this time it will be better. We will have to go to variety shows and such, but for now i will just need to work on the drama"


"I see. Then now let's sleep"


"Good night"


THE NEXT DAY


The girls did not want to wake me up so they let me sleep since they left quite early but i also was no exception, today i will have to start working again and i have to prepare myself well. "Ding dong" I run to the door and opened it i knew well who it was. He hugged me and smiled then closed the door quickly and gave me a kiss, i hugged him too and gave him small kisses before walking together  to the table"


"How is the wound?"


"Well...but will you help to change the bandage again? I don't want to be late" I looked at the time worried fortunately we had a lot of time on our hands. After tending to the wound all over he sat down in front of me.


"What are you smiling about?" I ask.


"I am happy since the shoulder seems better and also the other wounds. I seriously thought that i will bring you to the hospital if it didn't work." I caressed his face


"All thanks to you"


Jisoo is very beautiful today, she was wearing a simple white shirt and and short pants, so i could help tend better to her knee, but now she will have to put on her pants again...i still can't  get used to it, but i try not to let it bother me. Still sometimes i can't believe the way she think. I know she is in live with me, but how can she joke all the time? i don't know how to take getting a bit more serious sometime, but  i still like her this way because i can't can't angry at her or anything she is just too lovely and funny. I love her too much, but i wanted to ask what she meant that day...i mean...if i didn't stop her what would have happened to us?


"So why are you string at me now? What do i do with this hand of yours now?" I say touching her hand.


Her looks in my way change a bit and she just say one of her strange things. "I want to pinch you so bad"


"...what? " I ask confused, i will realize very soon what she meant  when she came closer to me and started to pinch my cheeks "Ya...stop it, it hurts" I try to make her stop, even thought it was hard to even talk. gosh she is very strong. When she finally let go she gave me another of her smile


"Does it hurt?" She said with her joking voice and i touch my painful cheeks "Of course it hurts" I say with my voice trembling trying not to laugh but my smile almost came out.


"Omo..."


"I have medicine for you" She gave me a few kisses to where she hurt me before "Wow...what is this this...you kill me and then try to resurrect me?" I laugh.


"Ya, are you a little girl? It was so very light, the pinch  gave you" She knew she was lying but smiled and brushed it off as if it was nothing. She wanted to sit down on the chair once again, but i grabbed her and make her sit on my lap "You sure have many tricks up your sleeves right?"


"I can do what i want since you did the same with me right?"


"Whae, what do you want to do?" I smirk...she will get it soon enough, what i want to do. I gave her a very passionate kiss and then i slowly i give her  small kisses till i find the nape of her neck.


"Ya... if you want to tickle me, you are getting it wrong because i don't get ticklish-OUCH" Before she could even finish i left a mark on her neck and then gave a kiss again. When i came face to face a i smiled as if i was an innocent boy, her expression was priceless as she covered her neck with her hand.


"What have you done?"


"I bit you..."


"Ya...don't tell me you..." I nodded satisfied.


"Are you for real?! What if they ask me what is it?!"


"I have no idea..."


"YA!"


"Ahahaahah" In reality, the mark i left her was barely seen, but i still put a bit of pressure but with some make up no one will see it. I follow her into the bathroom as she frantically check herself in the mirror.
when she saw that is barely seen, she finally gave a sigh of relief. And i was there waiting for her, leaning on the edge of the door smiling.


"I need to do better next time..."

"Ya! Don't you dare do it anymore"


"Or else?" I walk closer to her, but she escape into her room.


"Or else i won't give you anymore kisses"


"Ya! That's too much"


"That's the price you get" She closed the door and after awhile she came out with comfortable white pants and a blue pullover.


We go work together but separate each other further await from the set and our managers wait us there so we could go separately. I feel sorry for them but  i can't do much more for now.


"Jisoo sshi, how are you doing? Is everything ok?"


"Yes...everything is just fine...so what scenes should we shoot today?"


"I will explain briefly what we shoot these days. Now, you where hurt that day but your character is fortunately unscathed and Jung Hae in will have ti bring you away from Marcus and then scold you. For now, this is the first you will have to shoot. Then With marcus... you will just slap him...you have zero interest in him...because you are still void of emotions for now. Only the man here will make you  heart flutter" The director pointed his finger toward Jung Hae In who smiled and  touched the back of his head. Jisoo also smiled and peeked at him a few times while he was embarrassed by the director, then everyone focused once again on their job. Even if they where a couple, their job must have been done perfectly. They often discussed together and with Marcus the scenes they had to do. "Ok this scenes where the ones most easier, from now on we need to change the mood a bit. Jisoo still remember you still need to keep in mind how is the character personality, even if things get a bit darker"


Jisoo nod


"No...since we are almost at episode five. Jung Hae In started to get the hang of his feelings and contrary to her you, do understand your feelings and you will flirt with her even if in a subtle way...  arasso?"


"I understand...so now what should we do?"


"Now...let me see" The director was very tired and he touched his eyes before examining the script once again.


"You have to...ahahahaha"


"What?...what should i do?" Asked Jung Hae In "No Jisoo...you have to act this scene today"


"Let me see" She read the scene and Jung Hae In saw the director laughing and Jisoo becoming red and and then soon she smiled "God..." She looked at me " Chincia, i am curious, what scene do you have to do? Let me see?"


"Not only her, you too"


"Me?" She cover her face and then keep laughing while Jung Hae In was busy readying the scene.


"Ah" He smiled a bit embarrassed, so in other words, she will pour all her pent up feelings upon you when she became drunk...listen. We already shoot scenes till ep 7 and she is starting to show interest after you meet again a girl you had a crush on when you where younger, she now works with you, but she will just tease you nothing else, Jisoo will get on her nerves and even if she had no feelings for you, the woman who is also a doctor, will act as if she is interested in you in front of our Jisoo, but this will make her Jealous so much she goes in panic and went to drink...you will be called by the owner of the bar she have gone to and then you will take her home, your home...there she will get  all sort of funny antics just to get your attention."


"I like that" He said with a voice not too high not too low and gave a smile that Jisoo understood well. That moment was very brief, it was only long a few seconds and no one else understood what the meaning behind it was since naturally resumed his work. While it was a happy occurrence for him to get her attention in such a y way...yea, y. Because the reason this scene was deemed as special was because she became very proactive in his regard. One must know that Jung Hae In character has an unusual way of going around flirting with her. He is the usual man who never got as much as a sweat to be liked by girls but he was so concentrated in his work that he didn't think a relationship was even needed so in that aspect he was a newbie, in this the two leads where very similar, the opposite goes when they start to get to understand their heart. Once he find out about his feelings he never stopped on giving her hints only to be rejected every single time on the pretest that she doesn't want his pity for a sick patient.It was weak, but yea she always gave such an excuse, but then when this girl appeared and her territory was mined she lost control of her emotions and the only way to went was for her to drink...and when she drink...it's a mess. She does everything that she usually will never do in real life.


"So...first thing first, she goes in your bedroom alone, i mean on her own and then you Jisoo..." He look at the script and at every word she read Jisoo become a bit more red.


This is a complete disaster...how could i ever do this! I want to go home! She say and Jung Hae In while he is enjoying everything he also feel a bit worried for her. The director goes trough the pages once more to explain how it will work.


"Ok...before we start i need to remained you guys that we will not censure the kiss, we will show it all the way exactly how it is written here.


"Ok" They both said "Ok...it will be a bit more deep and wild, that is the world, since you just have no inhibitor sense to stop you there goes Hae in " He point at him with his finger. "You are her only hope...but you just enjoy it, ahahaha" Jung Hae In smile a bit embarrassed while touching the back of his head.


"Yea...you should push me away! So i won't be embarrassed when i wake up tomorrow!" She joke with him e push him lightly taking his attention.


"Well i would like to give you a hand, but the writer is not of the same thinking as you" He smiled gently and she  look away from him. This take him back to the days of snow drop where she used to ignore him sometimes and looking at the director.


"Ok...let's start"


SCENE


Jisoo enter the door with a slam


Jung Hae In: Where are you going? This is the way for the bathroom...(She turn around suddenly with her cheeks red...he put a hand on his forehead" i hope she won't throw up here" He look at her and walk toward her.


"Stop now, if you throw up i tomorrow you will get a piece of my mind" He take her hand and turn around to direct her but she makes a bit of resistance, just enough for him to turn around.


"What?-" He was about to speak when she close his mouth with a finger and a devilish smile. She lower her voice and go closer to him "You don't have to worry...i don't throw up that easily" Even tough he was very surprised he still tried to get her senses back. So he grabbed her hand. "Whatever. just come obediently in the bathroom so i won't get any surprise" She quickly get her hand back and grab him by the shirt collar "Is that really what you want to talk about doctor?" This was way too exiting even for Jung Hae In, but there is no way he would want to do this scene too many times...it's too private and there are already many people watching, so he remained concentrated.


"So you know i am a doctor, yet this is how you behave in front of your doctor?" He said, but his voice was already lower than before, there was no more will to change her mind, instead he grabbed her hands and waited for her  to speak once again.


"I see, then, you forgot i was just your patient when you continuously put your head into my business" Once again she freed  her hands and started to his shirt "Every.single.time" the sound of her voice was sweeter at every  word she said, the poor doctor, no...Jung Hae In could barely took it in. Jisoo,  kept on ing it till half of his shirt was visible...now she was supposed to touch his chest instantly and in a y way but, she was still very embarrassed in front of so many people. Doing this she tried to get back her concentration, but her hand trembled, so the poor girl who switched her stare from his well built chest and his eyes, in the end gave up and smiled a bit embarrassed. She touched one of her eyes with her finger.


"Sorry...this..." Jung Hae In, came back to reality all the same and seeing her cute smile of embarrassment he covered himself a bit and laughed gently watching her reaction. She turned around and fan herself the cheeks where red for real and he felt a bit awkward too.


" It's ok, don't worry, anyway come and see how the scene went, till now everything went very well." When they saw the scene Jisoo put both of her hands to cover .


"Omo...what the heck, is that really me?" She pointed at the sceen with her finger and looked at Jung Hae In smiling as she usually does.

"Yea...this doesn't seem like your first time ahaha, you already lasted a lot more than most people would ahaha"


"Yea ahahha" She still could not look at Jung Hae In more than she already did, there was no courage and then it came back to it..the scene had to keep on going.


They went back on position after all the people kept their make up in place, they redo the part where she had to touch his chest, slowly, Jung Hae In stared at her with eyes that told her wha the wanted, this made her heart race very much, when he finally grabbed her waist it reminded her of that time, she did the same thing and he did again what the did back then. Since she was acting drunk she had to start the flirting, again.


"What are you doing?"


" I think you are a bit hot...i am just helping you"


"You...seriously need to stop now-" Before he could ever say anything she guided him to the bed and pushed him down, later on she laied down on top of him.


"Hey!-" She closed his mouth with a kiss when he was about to respond to it the director shout


"CUT! CUT, CUT!" He had to stop so she got up but the director told her not to.


"No..stop there...you need to put your hand here and keeping on stripping him...but then...wait" He flipped another page "Ok, then you Jung Hae In have to flip her over...this time you take the lead and kissed her passionately then..start to strip her." He looked at her.." Arasso" When they where close enough he asked "Are you uncomfortable?"


"Don't worry" She smiled


"Fine, let's do it again" This time as the director said Jung Hae In took the lead and in an instant he was on top of her, he caressed her face and then kissed her passionately and when there was no time to see he was about to reach the part he shouldn't have so he stopped the kiss" I am sorry...i didn't do it right sorry everyone" He touched the back of his neck  " Sorry  Jisoo"


"No...don't worry" She laughed a bit but there was  still awkwardness in between them, the director explained better the scene and since Jisoo saw that he was in a difficult situation, since he didn't want to touch a part it wasn't in the script and made her more embarrassed, she told her advice " If you want, how about we shoot only the scene he help me took off the shirt instead of opening it? The rest there is no need to show it, if the script does not require it right?"


" Yea...let's do it this way" So they changed the scene, that it was in no way less embarrassing for both of them, he helped her take off her shirt in a very fast pace and so she did the same for him, they kept on kissing for awhile till the director was satisfied the rest of the scene was just seeing their clothes all sparse on the ground.


"Ok...good job everyone. You can go home guys" The two of them took back all of their clothes. And since they where supposed to go home together and so he could help her with the bandage they secretly met in the car.


"Are you alright?" He asked while going home with her.


"Well, yea...tough i hope the wound won't be shown too much on tv"


"Right, but i hope i didn't hurt you"


"No...don't worry" Jisoo told the truth, she was so into the scene that there was no way she could feel any pain instead, there was a bit of discomfort that aded her entire body but there was no way she would tell that to him. But she was not the only one feeling that way. Jung Hae In was in a very bad position as well and both of them could barely say anything to each other.
When they finally arrived at home there was a bit of a problem, he took his things to stay at her house for a few days so to not let her be alone but the problem was another one...there where still lingering feelings in both of them, when Jisoo came out and saw him, she could only laugh a bit" Aigo...i smeared all my lipstick onto your lips"


"Really?" He tried to wipe it off but there was no use...


"Come here please" She make him come inside and made him sit down. She used her hand to take the lipstick off, poor boy, Jung Hae In was in serious trouble there, every touch he got from her made him feel a sensation he didn't want to make her see yet, unfortunately...there was no other way. He also touched her lips surprising Jisoo " What's with that look?" He smiled gently. O what to do? She loves that smile he always give her, it made her melt away all her worries.


"I like your smile you  know?" She smiled gently


"O me too, i like  your smile very much...i fell in  love because  you are always smiling and full of energy" He hug her and she hug him  back. They  where  both very happy   and when  they looked at each other again they finally kissed. This kiss was very sweet and natural, different from what happened before, they liked the feeling. "You know today scene was familiar to me"


"What? do you mean?" She smiled..." You know...you stopped my hand that time too" She said it with a small voice and he could see she was embarrassed and smiled after remembering " What would have happened if i didn't stop you?"


She froze with a light smile plastered on her face"...Maybe we should talk about it later...it's getting hot here" She was about to get away but he stopped her from getting away and just pull her closer giving her a kiss that didn't let her escape. Their tongues seemed to dance  and even their bodies. Everything seemed to be hot if there was something that made them want to get  a cold shower...Jung Hae In gave her small pecks and then traced her neck, kissing it to his heart content, she hugged him  and grabbed his shirt tight. There was that something that made his touch very dangerous as she tried to make no sound at all. Jung Hae In felt her lips on his neck and shoulder, the kiss she gave him and the places she touched where almost on fire and this time he was the one to trace her her body till the base of her shirt. But stopped at some point unsure if it was the right thing to do. At that point Jisoo did the same and slowly trace down under his shirt. She could feel his skin and Jung Hae  In felt shocked,and this time he didn't hesitate anymore and traveled under her shirt has she did with him. But he only touched her back. When they faced each other again both of them took their hands out.


This was way to erted, she tough. What should i do? But i want to see him again...his ABS! Jisoo was way out of it


WHO CARES


She gently kissed him  and Jung Hae in slowly raised off his shirt and she was shy " Aah...it's not the first time you saw me like this"


"Damn you and how damn handsome you are" She protested and he laughed giving her some more kisses. She  touched his chest " I feel like a ert"


"Ahahah, what are you saying?" She looked at him. Jisoo was wearing a white shirt with buttons on the front and Jung Hae In slowly started to her till there was nothing more. He slowly and gently pulled it aside till she was with nothing more on other than her bra. That is slowly taken out by herself. When her chest was completely open to see in front of him, she felt vulnerable and embarrassed so she covered herself regretting her actions, but he slowly stopped her and pulled her in an embrace, very sweet and gentle.


"Are you worried?" She nod her head and he gently look her in the eyes giving her a sweet kiss on the lips, the on her cheek, when she saw his gentle eyes and the respect he has for her choice in this matter, Jisoo gave him a surprise kiss that resulted in a more vigorous kind, more slow but also very heart felt, she cupped his face in her hands and he kept on kissing her. He hugged her and he felt the pressure and curves against his chest, after a few moments, Jung Hae In started to touch her from her neck to her back, finally they looked at each other gasping for air he started to kiss as he gave her also small peck all the way till her but when he was about to do the action she heard a phone call from his phone. He tried to let that sound not to disturb the atmosphere but Jisoo was way too conscious and lost the magic of the moment.


"Just answer it"


"I don't want to" He said and she smiled "I think the erted one is you and not me"


"Ahaha" He laughed gently and his voice was so good that made her go crazy. She was about to get up, but he didn't want to and instead let her lean in his embrace. She protested. But he smiled and didn't let her escape, she whispered in his hear "You are a ert" He smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips.


"Yeobuseyo?"


"Ya brat! Where the heck are you?"


"Where? Why? I wanted to talk to you for a bit but you are not at home"


"M, i am not at my house right now."


"Aratta...but seriously you work too much"


"O...yea...since you know...please let's cut the call please"


"Damn you...fine, fine!" He closed the call


"Was it J hope?"


" Yea. It seemed like he wanted to hang out. But...let's continue?" She opened her eyes widen.


"Never..."


"Wae? He smiled"


"Because i can't do it anymore now!" While she was protesting he laughed.


"What are you laughing about!?" He got her princess style.


"Where is you bed?"


" Ya...are you even listening?"


" I am...i mean, you called me a ert all the time, but i wonder who was the one that always does her very best to make me come till this point."


"Who is it? Tell and i will give that person a very big scolding"She indicated the direction " This way" Changing the style of voice instantly,     Jung Hae In smiled and laughed aloud after her change.


"Then please tell that to yourself...i tried my best till now...there is no turning back this time " He gently laid on the mattress this time he did not stop. They bodies intertwined and she started to feel very hot. Her perfume was so good it made him want to stay in this moment forever. Jung Hae In was about to take off the rest of the clothes but this time to disturb them was her phone. She was in his exact position at the moment, she wanted to ignore that continuous sound, till he took her phone and gave it to her. When she saw the caller she cleared her voice.


"Y-yobuseyo?"


"O...how are you?"


"Well...what is it Lisa?"


"O i finished working and i am about to come home"


"WHAT?" She raised her voice making him scared. She signaled him that he need to flee asap, because Lisa was coming back.


"Damn" He said in a low voice. He quickly took his things and dressed up then he gave her hers too.


"O before you come home can you go and take my favorite snacks home?"


" What? But you decided to eat more healthy food lately"


"Ya...sometimes i can also get some craving you know?"


"I understand but...what do you want?"


" Milk...banana milk! You know i love that, take a lot of it, thank you!"


"Fine...bye" She quickly hung up the phone


"You have to go away quickly!"


"Can't i just say i came to stay a bit with you?"


"No...i mean...i have to look presentable and i am not at the moment! She will understand instantly!"


"Sigh...it seems like i am a man you are cheating your boyfriend with...but I am the boyfriend here" He said.


"Arasso...we will see each other tomorrow anyway"


"Fine, fine" She pushed him out of the room and he let her do it only till a certain point, because he turned around. "Give me a kiss and and then i will go away from this house in a few seconds"


"You ert" She smiled and then gave him a quick kiss. He left in a hurry but he forgot an important thing.