3

Our love is strong and beautiful.



CHAPTER 3


Finally is time for me to start a new drama, after so many actions dramas i did, this time a more funny one is better, well, in this drama i think a bit of action is also predictable anyway...i am curious of who the leading actress will be. I think this character will fit Jisoo a lot...


"I wonder who will be the one who is gonna act together with her..." Jung hae in became uncomfortable all of a sudden thinking that the girl he likes might kiss another man, even if it's in a show their lips will still touch.


"Sigh...damn it" Putting a smile on, Jung hae in goes out of his house after getting ready and get in the car, while driving there he take out his phone to se if there was any message or call from her but there was nothing.


"She must be busy" He said all sad


"Good morning how are you? Did you sleep well?" After a few seconds she answered him.


" I didn't sleep at all, today i have the first script reading and i am a bit nervous"


"I see, me too, i also am going there right now?"


"You too? What a coincidence"


"Yea, a real coincidence" After the last message Jung Hae in get a call from her and his face became brighter so he answer the phone.


"Good afternoon Jisoo"


"Good afternoon, so you are also going to the script reading"


"Yes that is true...Jisoo so do you know who are you going to work with?"


" I have no idea, i only heard that i will get to work probably with a Chinese actor i don't know anything else...What about you?"


" As i told you before i will just know it today who she is"


"I see...i think i need to go now i almost arrived..have a good day Oppa and i am happy to have heard your voice earlier in the morning" She said and her voice was so sweet that it made him think that she meant something different, but he just thought a bit too much it seems. He smiled and his heart was beating so fast "I also am happy to heard your voice...i...really miss you" He said, his happiness stopped suddenly when he heard no response from her side..."Jisoo...hello?"


"Aigo Jung hae in...you can't say this to me this early in the morning"


"What? Did-did i say say something wrong?" He asked with a low voice


"I miss you too...i hope to see you soon...see you!" Then she hang up letting Jung hae in speechless "What...what did i just hear?" He said looking at the phone on his hands.


"We have arrived, you better get out or you will be late"


"A yes, thanks" Jung hae in get out of the car heading into the room they are waiting for him, still he is all up in the cloud thanks to a certain someone who is now imprinted in his mind.


"That is the room" A person show the room to him and when he enters he greet everyone and when he head to his place to sit he saw finally who his leading lady is...she was already sitting and he was still standing up.


"Oppa?" She smiled and he also smiled covering his mouth, he was way too happy "Jisoo ssi...so you are...did you know already?"


"Ahahahah, she didn't know, it's my tradition not to tell the actors who the leads are before the first script reading..are you guys happy?"


"I am very happy" They both said at the same time, everyone laughed and they looked back at each other smiling, then he sat down together with her, the atmosphere was very warm and everyone saw their overwhelming chemistry just from their first interactions even if they didn't know much about them in real.


"Then let's start"


After a few hours they finished finally and thanks to the fact that they had some work to do, each actor went to do their own things but fortunately the two leads didn't have any prior engagements so Jung hae in invited her to eat something and she gladly accepted "Should we eat in a restaurant? Where do you want to go?"


"But i think it's not alright, people will think we are dating" said Jisoo smiling


"You are right...then...i have a proposition what do you want to eat? I will order something and then i will take you somewhere nice..."


"Well...let's get some sojo first and then..."After getting all the food they wanted and especially the sojo that Jisoo especially requested, Jung Hae In with his car brought her into a beautiful place that he visited while filming one of his many projects. Seriously speaking it took them a long time but it sure was the best view.


"Wow...this is very beautiful..." She became fascinated by the beautiful view she saw.


"Do you like it?"


"I do! It's so beautiful!"


Jung hae in smiled as he watched her way. "I am very happy to be working together with you once again and this time, fortunately you won't cry as much as young ro did"


"I am very happy, even if in reality everything went down hill after the controversy...we already filmed the ending but the writer wanted to changed it again..." This time she was serious as she was speaking and Hung Hae In liked it when she was so serious talking about work. So he smiled and watched her in silence while she enjoyed the view of the night sky speaking her mind.


"Professionally speaking it was challenging as a final drama and for a newbie like me i am sure i was able to pull Young ro emotions well and i would have been ok if in the end that was the original ending but...as a viewer it didn't make sense. I can understand why many fans where disappointed, i was also that way even if i don't regret anything i did in it, but i didn't want such an ending for Young Ro and especially for Him Soo Ho...that man story really made me sad and i hoped for him to be happy with her for once after what he went trough, my Young ro too, they where both lonely souls who only had them both to rely on for a bit of love, unconditional love, so i think it was unnecessary all that tragedy...but that is what i think...just my opinion." She finally turned her gaze to where he was a bit embarrassed " Maybe you think in a different way"


" Jung hae in smiled and then turned his body completely toward her " I feel the same way. For me, this was a very challenging role and i am sure it would have been received very well if people didn't interfere in it. Unfortunately it went down hill even before we could finish it, i also think they should have made a better ending for Him Soo Ho and Young Ro i feel pity for her, to be left all alone in the world, at a point it would have been better for them to die together...but it's not how they wanted it to be" Then he put a hand on her shoulder and pat it " But we did what we where told and that was our job, so there was nothing we could do. Just think of this drama as an alternative life they got for all their suffering"


"Ahahaha, where is the sojou" He take the bottle and worried he said "Are you sure?"


"I like that drink very much so...please give it here" He was not convinced so instead of giving him the bottle,Jung Hae In took a plastic glass and put the wine in it and only then he gave it to her, to her protest he just laughed.


"Sorry i am afraid you will do something dangerous"


"Omo...like what? I don't get drunk, i am very good at drinking"


"Fine, fine for now just drink this and eat something later i will give you more of it ok?"


"My god...fine" After drinking just a glass Jisoo got drunk


"Where you not the one who will never get drunk?" She laughed very hard


"I am just very happy, this is different ahahahaah" Jun Hae In was very worried, if her friends saw her this devastated maybe they will think bad about him.


"Just drink some water and then..." Jisoo hugged him and then raised her beautiful face to look at him " Why did you stop that time?"


"What? What time?" He was completely clueless about what she was saying.


"AAA, when you came home...i was waiting but you did nothing...did i misunderstand you?" She tilted her head blushing from the drunkenness she was in. Jung Hae in finally understood and remained petrified for awhile...


"Are you not answering?" She shook him with her slender hands. "Wait...where you...waiting for me to do something?" He asked watching her reaction and she nod her head vigorously, Jung Hae In felt emotions that he never thought he would feel in his life.


"What...what did you want me to do?" He hesitated, admitting to how guilty he felt while using her drunkenness to ask her questions he wanted to know so he asked for her forgiveness in his heart and promised her to use this informations well.


"What do you think?! Are you dumb?...I...i was so glad Lisa called or else...i might" She suddenly stuttered making him feel a kind of joy in teasing her...grabbing her hand...she was so defenseless and cute...


"Like...i was about to do something to you..."


"Wait what did you want to do to me?" He laughed a bit and she became angry..."You are so mean! You know!...Must i spell it to you for you to understand?...omo...maybe i misunderstood you...where you really watching the pores on my face! OMO! How rude of you!" She said and he laughed aloud.


"Are you for real? Are you really telling me this?"


"Damn you!...I don't want to work with you anymore!" She turned around but he gently pulled her into his embrace and then made her look his way" I am sorry for teasing you...but then...was this what you wanted?" Jung Hae in always hated those small kisses on the forehead, like he always does in his romantic dramas so instead he gently cup her small face in his hands and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek making her blush like never before, in return she gave him a very big smile. If he was hesitant before, now this smile Jisoo gave him made him understand...in the end tough the kiss he really wanted to give her he did not do it because he wanted her to remember and be awake not drunk. After that innocent kiss, he was inches away from her and said "for now we stop here." She stared at him and the smile on her face left , Jung Hae In freaked out.


"What-" She gave him a kiss on the cheek too " I think i am drunk...because i did something...but what?...who are you? who am i?"


"What?" Then finally she fainted


"O no...Jisoo ssi!"


The next day


"Jisunnie"


"..."


"Jisunnie"


"WHAT?" I open my eyes with a beautiful headache...what a an amazing way to start the day.


"Wake up please...we have practice today" Said Lisa with a scolding tone...i wake up slowly and my eyes are still closed


"Why do i have this bad headache?"


"About that Jung Hae in might know the answer"


"Oppa? What answer?" I ask still dazed by the pain in my head.


"Well...he just said that you two went to eat something and you wanted soujo, he bought it and gave you only a cup of soujo"


"...Yea...how stingy of him to give so little of that wine"


"You should thank him...fortunately even if he didn't know that you just only need a sip to get drunk he was smart enough not to give you the whole bottle...you surely are dumb sometimes" I scratch my head and then slowly get out of bed...


"My god, all that fuss only because i was a bit drunk..." Lisa stopped and looked at me


"What?" She started to laugh even if she tried her best to refrain from it i can still see her laughing.


"So why are you laughing?"


"I see you are still not completely awake...but seriously you don't remember anything?"


"mmm...what should i remember i can't even find where is my slipper...before that i need to find my foot..."


"If you want i can make you see it with your own eyes"


"Mm? "


"You know we have cctv right?"


"Yea, so what?"


"Just wait here for me ok?" She run away "What's with her?" I finally put my slippers after many tries and i get up slowly and in a flash i find Lisa in front of me, i was shocked that i opened my eyes wide even tough before they where almost a straight line.


"What the heck Lisa"


"Look here" She put a pen drive in my computer and then open a file called (I will all her life), just the title give me the chills i am getting worried.


Flashback


Jung Hae In was barely able to push the door bell when Lisa opened the door and the scene she saw was her Jisunnie glued to Jung Hae In like glue, her arms where circling around his neck not wanting to let go. Lisa was incredulous in what she just saw.


"Unnie?" Then she looked at Jung Hae In


"I will explain everything just help me please" She didn't wait a second and let her inside first letting her sit down but there was no use because she was still attached to the poor boy who in return didn't seem displeased but just a bit nervous when he met Lisa's eyes, only there will he try to separate from Jisoo.


"Why is she in this state?" She asked worried


"Well, we found out we are leads in another drama and decided to eat something, she wanted a bottle of soujo, but i was a bit worried and only let her drink a bit of it...i had no idea that in less than a few seconds she would get drunk"


"M...it make sense... she is always like that, that's why we usually hide any liquor or wine from her" Once again the poor Lisa try her best to separate them her efforts where re payed when at least one arm was out of the way, the both felt relieved but then something unexpected happened.


"LISAA! Nooo..."


"Unnie be good"


"Jung Hae In need to go home"


"No! Mine...all mine" Than she grabbed his face and pulled in for a kiss, Lisa was pushed away on the ground and Jung Hae In lost balance and almost fell on top of Jisoo. When she finally ended her forceful actions on him she smiled wide as if she just ate something good and then pushed him away..."Good night" She said and then walked just like that as if nothing happen, straight into her own room letting the two people in the room with no words.


End of flash back.

This scene was enough for her to sober up completely, taking the edge of the computer in her hands "DAMN!"


"AHAHAHAHHA" Lisa finally burst out in an uncontrollable laughter that made her cry and crawling on the ground.


"No no no no no! What have i done?!!!"