2

Our love is strong and beautiful.


CHAPTER 2


"Hi Jisoo, how are you?"


" Very well and you?"


" Me too yea, me too" Thinking back and forth he got a good idea "Hey what do you think about watching the last episode of the show together with everyone? We may come a bit late but if Jung hae in is free we can all watch it together, what do you think?" Jisoo didn't expect such a proposition but she was happy about it and so she smiled happily "Well for me it's fine i don't have any plans for that day"


" Good then, i will ask Jung hae in if it's ok with him"


"Alright" After closing the call with Jisoo, J hope almost hit Taeyang on the head



"Ya, what is that now?"


" I only forgive you because i got a good idea, or else i would have given you a big and round head hit"


"Shut the up idiot" He says and then leave, j hope who is smiling run after him.


In the mean time on Jisoo part she just reached home after coming back from work


"Who was it?" Asked Rose that was the only one staying at home since Lisa and Jenny where working.


"Nothing, i just talked to V and J hope"


"Omo! why is that?" She asked surprised


"Taeyang oppa wanted to know how i was doing and then Jhope asked if we wanted to see the end of the drama together with them and Junghae in oppa"


"What? For real?! ahaha that's fantastic! For me it's ok! well i hope nothing work related comes that day"


"Yes let's hope that...by the way, do you want to do a vlive all the four of us, after they are back home?"


" Yes! I will love to do that, it's been so long since then"


"ok...then i will go and get changed, let's wait for the others" Said Jisoo


After a few hours the last two members came, while jisoo prepared everything needed for the video call with their fans, Rose left to her room and even the other two, but Lisa came first to Jisoo.


"Ayo, you just came and are already wearing a carrot on you ahahah"


"Yay,a carrot...it was a gift. Where are the others, let's start they will come in awhile after they are ready"


"Arasso" And so just like that, the chat with the fans started and of course the topic of snow drop emerged into their conversation"


"Lisa did you see the kiss?"


"Of course, yes i did! But i was there like stop with the coffee and just kiss already"


"Ahahah"


"By the way can you give us some spoilers? What about a kiss? There will be others kisses right?"


"No, never, watch the drama" Lisa protested that she had to wait for the last episode to be aired and so while they chatted about a few things the other girls came and some blinks asked Rose about the kiss too.


"Yes i did of course but it wasn't a kiss for me" Jisoo and lisa stopped her into saying anymore since a few blinks stopped them before she arrived, but still again Lisa also said it was more like a peck than a kiss. Then Jenny made a very cute complain.


"But you know, i was a bit jealous you know?"


"Omo, about what?"


"Can i say this?" A bit embarrassed and hesitant she still told her what she was thinking while the others where laughing.


"Do you know,in the interview when he said that he knew you well, that he was a blink, i got jealous, i know you better"


"Ahahaha, right, you know me better, he can't, he don't know me as much as you do"


"Yea right"


In the meantime, when he was surfing on the net something caught his attention, he saw a video who was about black pink.


"Omo,my god...what is this? They where on Vlive in streaming" Curious he went to watch and he saw a few videos, he understood well enough that the full video was yet to be published,so he decided to search a bit more later, his search gave it's fruit since he finally found it and he watched it all. While listening to the talking, he could not contain his feelings, when he saw just how much her friends wanted to know, but her beautiful lips where well tied from giving any spoilers and when Lisa spoke about the kiss he still remembered how it was filming it and how it felt for him. He remembered well how awkward they where after the doing it, even tough she quickly started laughing as if nothing happened but he saw some changes in her behaviors.


Jung Hae In pov

Like the fact that she could barely look me in the eyes or that she became a bit red. It was not all that noticeable at first, but after watching her again and again he could see the changes that's why i also wanted to test something. When she was about to leave and i didn't want her to go home so soon, i decided to ask " Are you leaving? Are you really leaving?" She looked at me and for a moment she did not answer but just smiled and didn't know what to say, then as if she came back to be the playful Jisoo of everyday she said with a loud voice "Yes, bye bye!" She left without looking back once. I was a bit sad, because maybe i was the only one who thought about that particular moment and felt embarrassed, then while i was reminiscing what happened that day Jenny started to talk and saying how jealous she was of the fact that i said i knew her well and that i was a blink.


"Aahah" I was happy, the fact that her close friend was jealous of me made me quite proud of myself. So i re watched that show quite a few times till i got a call from Jhope, i still remember our conversations unfortunately and the embarrassment i felt of course.


"Hello J hope"


"Dear friend i have good news for you, i have a big request i want to make to you"


"A request? About what?"


"Well, we, i mean all Bts members are quite interested about the latest episodes of snow drop and since we got some time off that day we wanted to watch the show with you if you are free of course"


" O i see...well i will watch it if i can...but i don't remember if i have something on that day"


"MM, i see well it's ok if you can't come"


"Ok"


"Well, if you can't come it's ok,i will be watching it together with the other lead"


"The other lead?"


"Yea, Jisoo" I was about to sit down but when i heard her name i got up right away


"I will come, of course, i will be there..but where are we going to watch it?"


"I don't know, i think maybe at the girl's house"


"At...their house? Ya! Where you really going to stay at a girl's place, all of you?"


"So what? We know each other already and way before you do, we know how to avoid unnecessary gossip too so what is the problem?...It's not like you will be staying there alone anyway"


"Yea...sure" after that the day finally came when they had to meet at the girls house He texted Jisoo telling her he was about to go out of his house


"I am about to depart from my house"


"Ok, i will be waiting" Jung Hae In dressed casually but still in a well fit t shirt that could make his well built body surface from under the shirt and he did his best in dressing up, as casual as he can be, he watch himself one last time in the mirror an make a few more poses before going out while Jisoo is still choosing her outfit, till she finally decided for demin dark blue jeans who showed all her tiny waist line and a beautiful black pullover, simple but on her seemed to glow from elegance, she did not even try to be beautiful. The girls got a call from the bts gang telling them to go out by themselves and leave Jung hae in and Jisoo alone.


" Sorry but why should i? I don't like to leave my unnie alone with a guy" Said Jenny but then Lisa after thinking a bit decided to convince her.


" Let's leave them alone, they need some space, you know it right? She feel something for him and i think it's ok to leave them alone, either way we will check on her after the show end alright?"


" But" Jenny looked at Rose "Well...i am also a bit wor-" As she watched Lisa who gave her a bad stare she sigh " I agree there is nothing to worry about, nothing at all" And then she and Lisa grabbed her and left to meet the boys.


----
"Did they arrive?" Asked jin


" I don't know,someone call them...youngest one make a call will you?" As he was about to do that they saw the girls and so they run towards them


" Let's go to our house there won't be any problems " Said RM


"Ok" Everyone smiled at each other.


Let's call Jisoo" Said Rose, so Lisa took her phone and called her " Dear, i cannot come i have something on now, i can't come"


" O i see" She was sad about that but knew that work was work, a few moments later the other two also declined telling some excuse. After she closed the phone she looked around and all the things she prepared for the girls that she knew they liked, with a sad expression she put everything back. Many times happened so she was used to it.


Jung Hae In was about to arrive at the door when he got a message from j hope telling him that he will not come anymore, he already knew what his plan was so he became both thrilled and nervous, still there where the girls so he was still safe. After pressing the button for the door bell and saw the door opening. Jisoo was simply gorgeous. He forgot how to breathe for a few seconds as he remained speechless


"Jung hae in" She asked a bit embarrased by his stare when he realized that he must have seemed like a ert, the first thing he did was touch his ear and then smile "Sorry,this are for you" He gave her a bouquet of flowers just so he would not go empty handed. " I am not sure if you like this...i mean, you can decorate the house if the girls like it too" She understood well that he was in a difficult situation so she just smiled and said "Where did you pick them up? Well they are beautiful flowers so i will not give them to the girls they are mine, you did a good job picking them up" He then laughed at her joke" Come inside" She said he entered the door and looked around


"Where are the girls?" He asked and she a bit sad and embarrassed answered his question


"They had some urgent work and couldn't come home...it happen sometimes...well we can wait for the others and-" When he heard the news jung hae in became a bit worried and put his hand on his face.


"What's wrong?" She asked concerned


"J hope just texted me, telling me they can't come anymore"


"What? So..." She was completely shocked he completed her sentence " We are going to watch the show alone" Kim jisoo, didn't think it would come to this, everything was way too coincidental.


"Wow... what a coincidence" She said smiling a bit and adverting her eyes somewhere else, Jisoo usually touch her hair when she is shy or embarrassed this one is such a moment as for jung hae in...well, the poor boy was both yelling at J hope and thanking him from the bottom of his heart, looking at the house and then stealing a few glances at her he in return touches his hear as usual. When his eyes fell onto the screen of the phone he noticed it was almost time to start the show.


"Jisoo sshi, it's time"He said and she quickly turn on the tv and sat down it was her habit but she sat in her usual place of the couch and he sat right beside her.


"Do you remember this scene? It was heartbreaking" She said invested in the show


"Yea..."


"You...should not have come back, look there, you where full of holes" She still remember the times when she filmed them but seeing them as a viewer is different, she could feel all the sadness they both went thought and well while watching the show she could see the story from a different angle and she felt very sad for young ro and so hoo.


He laughed about what she said "By the way,our characters are very pitiful people"


"Yea, right, very pitiful" Since he heard her voice a bit sentimental while watching the episode he asked hesitantly...playing with his fingers and looking her way Jung hae in noticed the small distance between them and asked.


"If you where in her place what would you have done?"


She quickly answer "First of all as soon as he came i would have taken him back with me, sorry but for me it made no sense, soo ho had time to escape with us, we could have closed the path with something and many more things instead of talking!"


"Ahahah i agree" She became so angry that it was quite a sight for him to see. But soon the end arrived and both of them felt emotional, they both saw their character end, she teared up a bit and so Jung ae hin slowly patted her shoulder.


"It ended finally"


"Yea, so why are you still crying? ahahaha" He laughed and she slapped his shoulder that made him laugh even more


"Ya! why are you laughing? Look at Young ro, she became crazy, she had hallucinations"


"Ahahahah" The boy almost teared up when he heard her.


"Ya! Oppa!"


"I never thought you would cry while watching this"


"Why not?!...by the way just so you know i don't like the ending at all" She said trying to cover her tears but Jung hae in as if to coax her, stopped her hand, using instead his finger to wipe her tears, he laughed and she hated him.


"O no...my god, i am sure i am a monster right now" She was not prepared for this, how stupid would she seem in his eyes Jisoo could not bear the thought anymore, so she grabbed his hand and pushed it gently away " I need to watch my face, i never cried so much in my life aigoo" He laughed but then grabbed her hand gently,


" You are beautiful right now don't worry."


"Jung hae in stop this flirting mode you are in"


"Ahahaha, i am just saying the truth" He said with his innocent smile and then their eyes met, Jisoo is seriously in trouble, her heart is going to escape from her chest if he keeps on doing this, it was as the time stopped even Jung ae in isn't laughing anymore, instead he met her eyes, beginning to stare in his eyes, he have such a gaze that made her impossible for her to look away, his eyes where so beautiful and his smile pulled you in, she can't stop watching. But Jung hae in was also in trouble. Right at that moment he was lost, the hand that is free just naturally reach her wet cheek, gently he rested his hand for awhile. He felt like his heart was beating way too fast but he had no intention of stopping.


" As if they where drawn to each other Jung hae in leaned near her, Jisoo was surprised but she was in no position to get up and stop what was going on. Jisoo' s eyes fell on his lips Jung hae in noticed it and seeing that she did not push him away he decided to finally kiss her. He did...yes in his imagination he did kiss her.


"..."


"..."Both of them stared at each other embarrassed but did not know what to do. They where so close yet stopped in midway. Jisoo new that something could have happened if he came a bit closer.


(Should i stop? What am i doing? Am i a erted idiot? why am i touching her cheek! Stop damn hand, damn you! Jung Hae in please i beg you stop it!) The poor guy became hot but not for the situation as it was but for the fact that he did not know how to explain things to her. On the other end Jisoo...


( What is going on?...what is he doing?...why isn't he doing anything? Ya! DO SOMETHING! o NO WHAT AM I EXPECTING ANYWAY? Omo, why am i looking at those beautiful shaped lips? O no...i think he noticed that i was staring at them...what is he going to think now?....Someone help...Jisoo, where did it go your spirit of coming out of every situation? I want to cry...


While these poor souls where agonizing on what to do to solve the situation someone came to their rescue, Lisa called her and that was the excuse Jung hae in got to get away from this and J hope also called him. He let her go, they both looked at their phone and after taking them Jisoo walked away from him while touching her cheek,Jung hae in hears became so red that a tomato was white compared to them, still he unswerd.


"Ya! I just saw the end, what the heck?!"


"I know...i didn't like it too but i am proud for the job i did...yea"


"By the way...what have you done?" Jung hae in became seriously worried if his friend where spying on him.


"How did you know?"


"Seee! I knew it, i knew it, this guy finally did something! So what did you do?" He asked making a voice like a girl who wants to know some gossip, this made him feel quite creepy, but well he still need to talk to someone but not now and not in front of of her, after stealing some glaces at her he whispered. "It's complicated i will tell you after i get out of here..." From the other side of the phone he hear a voice that he recognized as that of lisa.


"Are the girls there with you pheraps?"


"Yes, how did you know?"


" Just tell them to come home please, but don't tell them i asked you to"


"Ya, i am getting worried now, what happened? Did you do something bad to her?"


" Ya! Do you think i am crazy? Who did you take me for? Just...i can't let her be alone so...just make them come back so i can leave please" He asked desperate.
Meanwhile in the other part of the room...


"Ya! Why did it end up like that?!" Lisa was crying and yelling at her and jisoo, just apologized feeling apologetic toward her friend, but she also made her smile.


"SORRY! But now calm down ok?"


" You...you are very bad! I at least could have prepared myself! You are so mean!"


"Arasso, arasso...now come back home so we can talk calmly" She then heard a familiar voice "Lisa where are you? is jenny with you?" Suddenly her sad voice stuttered


"Of course not...why? Is she not home?"


"...Lisa...i feel like you are hiding something from me...i am sure i heard her voice


"HOW SAD" Finally Jisoo recognized another voice


"You are together? Ya! why?" She almost screamed and Jung hae in noticed so, since they turned around at the same time, their eyes met and the awkwardness could be felt in the air.


"Lisa come back and bring the others too, please" Lisa heard her voice but she was not angry but desperately worried she asked


"Did something bad happened? Should i get worried?"


"Yes, yes! So quickly come back and rescue me!" Since Jisoo talked like that Lisa became alarmed, did she make a bad decision?


"I am coming right away" She hung up and run to the girls


"Girls let's go home"


"What happened? Something is wrong with Jisoo?" Asked concerned Jenny


"I don't know, but something definitely was wrong, let's get going quickly"


"See, i knew it, i knew we should have stayed at home"


"O no, what could have happened?" Said Rose worried


"Girls, is something wrong?" Asked Rm


"I have no idea we need to go home soon"


"Jung kook wanted to accompany them home but J hope beat him to that.


"I will accompany you " After taking the Jacket they all left.


Back into BLACKPINK's house.


"So...the girls are coming back"


"I see...all of them?" He asked embarrassed with a soft voice, that indicated just how much he wanted to leave.


"Yes..."


"O...then you..." She looked at him and nodded


"..." There where no words needed between them, because they understood each other. Jung hae in wanted to know, if she knew that the girls where together and that means she was also aware about their lies and consequently she must have realized the reason behind their lies.


"We can't go on like this.." She said to herself so, she smiled bright as she usually does and finally say a few words like a human being.


"Jung hae in...well do you want to eat something before leaving? There are so many things and you ate nothing.


"No thanks"


"Then, something to drink?"


"Yes, some water would be good thanks"


"Ok then here you go" She take a glass and pour water in it then give it to him.


"Thank you" When he was taking the drink their hands touched but they made it seem as if it was nothing.


"I wonder if those guys will accompany them"


"Don't worry they have a car"


"I know but those boys are very gentle and good to girls"


"Aahahah" She laughed


"I know, i wonder what they thought about the ending"


"Well J hope just called me and told me he didn't expect it to end that way"


"Well Lisa called me crying and yelling so..."


"So that's why you said sorry?"


"That girl is a hopeless romantic and wanted that the drama had a happy ending, since i didn't give her the spoilers she was angry because i did not prepare her for the bad ending...i hope they had tissues"


" That's right you are the queen of no spoiler just watch the drama"


"Right" She smiled and then the door opened and the girls entered, all three of them where ready to say their piece of mind to Jung Hae in if he did something bad to her but all of them, didn't understsand the meaning of them laughing. They imagine the worst case scenario but instead what they saw was just a happy scene.


"Friend! Here you are" J hope didn't know about their worries and when they saw just how happy he was to see Hae in they resented him because he didn't came here with so many heavy feelings.


"Hello everyone" Jung Hae in was very polite and Jisoo smiled, while looking at her happiness, the girls realized...and all of them only had one thought


(Did she prank us?) If eyes could hurt, the girls would have killed Jisoo so many times she would barely get up from her lovely bed. Since Jisoo understood their stare Jisoo just looked elsewhere avoiding their gazes. But then they turned to Jung Hae in and smiled.


"Nice to meet you...we just saw the show, it was very heartbreaking"


"Yes...i know but we did our best to make a good drama...i heard from Jisoo that you cried...i hope J hope took good care of you all" He said, making them feel guilty since he seems such a nice guy and so again they gave Jisoo a killer stare, they turned around to look at her at the same time and Jisoo felt quite uncomfortable " It's life" She mimicked with and hands to the girls


" O my god" Lisa touched her forehead very angry and jung Hae in became worried " Did the boys treat you unwell?"


"Ya! We where very gentle and all of us had fun with each other we even comforted them...even thought some of the guys cried with them.


"No everything is fine...but we really got worried for young ro...VERY WORRIED" Said Rose while looking at Jisoo.


" Jung hae in we better go right? " J hope smiled from hear to ear and Jung hae in nodded" Then, see you all" Then he watched in Jisoo's way and gave her a beautiful smile that melted her whole being


"See you oppa" Her words made him so happy he couldn't stop smiling and touched his ears as he usually does when he is with her, J hope circle his shoulder and forcefully bring him out.


"See you next time everyone!" Said j hope.


"Wait" I didn't give her a proper greeting " He whispered


"Then do it, for god sake what are you waiting for?"


"See you soon Jisoo" He said and then left. When the door closed her smiled faded and fall right onto the couch.


"Ya! Bad girl what happened? Did you pull a joke on us?" Said Jenny and this time Lisa was really angry with Jisoo, it's rare to see Lisa this mad, Jisoo knew that she did a very bad thing, but she had no other choice. She covered her face and rolled like a hamster


"What the heck...YA!"


"I had no choice!"


"What the heck do you mean?"


"I think if you didn't come home i fear i would have done something very bad to Jung hae in"


"...You?" Asked Lisa


"I mean...he touched my face to wipe my tears after i saw the drama ending and then...we stared at each other...it was a very special moment and then...came closer and i..."


"OMO!" Everyone listened like little girls while Jenny snorted on the side.


"Then what happened?" Asked Lisa who was their fan from the very start.


" I started to stare at his lips and i am sure he saw me staring."


"Then, then? cm on!"


"...nothing"


"What?" She finally get up from the couch and started to do her monologue on her own, asking questions and answering by herself, it was quite a show.


"Why the heck happened nothing? I am sure he wanted to kiss me, so why did he stop?...Or maybe i am wrong and he was just trying to look at the pores on my face? No, my skin is perfect, so why didn't he do anything!"


"Jisoonnie! Are you kidding me? Damn"


"I was almost tempted to take the lead and kiss him instead! Do you really think this is not a problem?! Maybe he doesn't like me" She asked desperate but then Rose sat down and got some snack and said.


" From what i saw he like you very much"


"Really?" Jisoo ask with restored happiness but with a straight face she answered her.


"But i may be wrong"


"Ya!" Rose started to laugh.


Outside there was someone who was just in as much excitement and worry as she is.


"So tell me everything that happened, tell me that all of my effort gave fruit"


"O...well"


"So, mind telling me what happened please?"


"I almost kissed her"


"Almost? Why?"


" Because, i didn't know if she would like it or not."


"O god...ya, listen dear friend...we need to be a bit calm here, what was her reaction? "


"She did not push me away and i noticed that Jisoo...was looking at my lips" J hope became speechless " Wait...you told me you did not kiss her because you where not sure, but she stayed still looking at your lips" Jung hae in nod and J hope just wanted to use a hammer and hit his stupid head.


"YA! Are you stupid or what?! She just gave you a pass! Do you understand? She was ok with it but you gave up right away?! You must be insane!" J hope couldn't hold it in anymore it's way too much even for him.


"Now all my effort went to waste... Jung hae in what do you have in your damnn head?"


" Damn it...if you put it that way i have nothing to say...but i do have doubts, can't you understand me? I really was going to do something...but i just...DAMMIT" jung hae in got mad at himself.


"Sigh...anyway what are you going to do now?" Jung hae in watched j hope " I have no idea"


"Fine...just think of yourself as a lucky man"


"Why?"


"Because in Korea we idol are just money tools and should have no life, her company is like that so for the time being she won't be able to get on other guys hands, but don't wait too much, she is someone who does what she think is right and if there would be someone she would like to have a relationship with, Jisoo will just go for it, so don't wait too much arasso?"


"Aigo, i understand...so stop being mad and thank you for the help i won't forget about it" He tanked him sincerely, then they both went to get their own cars to go home. All night both Jung Hae in and Jisoo could not sleep at all.
Time went by and there would be less time for them to meet, Jisoo's solo just came out and her solo became very soon a sensation, like her friends she broke record after record and she also came back with black pink, many things changed and she was so busy she could barely sleep. Jung Hae in got another drama after finishing the last shoot and so he had to do many promotions and programs but this didn't stop them from sending each others messages and calling each other, they seemed way closer than before and sometimes as they got time to surf the internet many fans still wanted their comeback in a comedy romance together, unfortunately both of them could not take anything at the moment.During the year Jisoo got a lot of dramas proposals as the leading actress, she was very happy about it so even if she was busy, Jisoo always make sure to have time to read a few script.


"It was almost the end of 2022 when she received a script from her manager.


"What is this?"


"A script can't you see?"


"How funny" She took it and started to read it. It was a comedy romance and was already the complete script of the drama. It was interesting, it told the story of an amnesic girl, who was a bubbly girl but had no way of remembering a specific time of her life, so she struggled to find the truth and do the things she always wanted. On the good note after the accident she got smarter and so she can't get used to it, and many times she does strange things and say very stupid things in contrast with how clever she became, the down side is that she was way too impulsive and did not know how to filter her words so she made many problems for the leading man who was her doctor, many things happened and she had to find who did that to her while trying to discover the truth they fell in love.


"I like it, she is completely out of her mind"


"Just like you"


"No way! i want to do it" She was enthusiastic but the manager was not as happy as her


"You are barely having any rest, wait a bit more"


"No... i want do this and that's it" The manager gave up in telling her to think twice about this but there was no use. Since she was so sure on doing the drama the next day she talked to the company and they gave her the pass to do the drama. Since there was a good news she wanted to share, Jisoo called Jung hae in


"Yobuseyo?"


"Hi how are you?"


"well even if a bit tired but it seem to me like you are full of energy" His voice was gentle and happy she was very glad to have him to talk to.


"I got another drama up to my sleeve...i will start to shoot it next month the other actors where already casted"


"O even the leading man?"


" Yes!"


"Me too, i also got another drama this time i took on a comedy romance, after doing so many heartbreaking roles i need a break"


" I see, but you know i also decided on it because it was a comedy romance, she is a very beautiful character, she is crazy and smart. By the way when will you start to shoot?"


" Next month"


" O..maybe our dramas will be rivals i can't wait to see what your next role will be like"


"Ahahah, you will know soon" Jisoo went to her room to be alone and sat down on her bed and asked a question hesitantly


"Do you know who is the main female lead?"


"They will tell me later, they usually tell me this after i gave my agreement but i heard that, the director have a strange tradition, not to tell the main leads about each other's identity because it's the way to success so i think i will probably know it the day of the first reading session.


"I see...how strange"


"What about you?"


"I have no idea, i will ask him when i see him"


"Good idea, then tell me when you know ok?"


"Sure, you too, tell me what you think about her"


"Fine ahaha"