1

Our love is strong and beautiful.

"Dear..so how much are you going to stay there for? "Say lisa while coming way too close to me, i swear i am going to bite her today.


"Don't come any closer or i am going to make you regret everything cutie"


"Ayo...unnie do you even know what time is it?"


"I have no idea i want to sleep" I say with my eyes closed after changing my position


"Unnie! Today is our first day off in awhile! I want to go out!"


"Yes! good idea! have fun, close the door when you go out, i will just stay at home" I hear no more sound she must have finally given up, so i get myself a better position once again and try to get a well deserved sleep...still am a bit ansey...i wonder why...suddenly i feel the soft blanket that where covering me being taken away and then i feel my legs being moved away from my cute bed. I turn around and give her a crying sound.


"You...will pay for this" She laugh in seeing my anger


"You seem like an idiot and can't even open your eyes ahahah"


"You little brat..." Since i have no choice... my poor body, that is so tired, is forced to get up and get ready for a beautiful day with my friends. I decided to wear something casual, black tight pants and a red long sleeves shirt. I take my dior purse and get all the things i need to go outside of course my phone need to come with me too.


"Please this time don't start playing games"


"You are always saying bad things about my cute games"


"Unnie..."Lisa shake her head and i laugh hard. When we got out from my small heaven, in the living room Rose and Jenny are waiting for us.


"Girls we need to make her stop getting that phone, all day, she is going to play all the time again"


"Unnie, we have to get lazy today and do all the things we cannot do the other days" Said Jenny


"That's it! I like it, well said, so i can finally enjoy myself" I smile big


"I just want to go eat something, girls please i am starving" Rose is so cute! I can't help but smile so i run to her and put my arm round her small shoulder, "then let's get going rosie, this unnie will give you all you want!"


"Ahahah" And so we went out and had a lot of fun till we finally sat down on a bench. Jenny was watching her phone.


"By the way, you know, now you have another guy that your fans attached to you"


"Really who it is? " I said, but i was playing my newest game so i was a bit in the cloud, still i could hear what she was saying.


"Junga hae in! Jisoo unnie why are you so uninterested?"


"I don't think she is uninterested jenny ahahah"


"What do you mean?" Asked jenny to lisa


"For once i saw her reaction when she heard his name, i can tell you it was interesting, her fingers stopped moving and then looked your way ahahah"


"I need to teach you a lesson dear lisa" I said smiling as i was finally in position to attack her with a well deserved tickles.


"But really did you two talk to each other after the drama?"


"O well, yes sometimes, but not much, i don't want to disturb him when he is filming and i had not much time on my hands either so" I raise my shoulders and then sit back down.


"But hey what do you think about what your fans are saying about you two?" Asked Rosie very interested.


"Ahahaha, what do you mean? I think it's funny"


"Why? You think you two are not good together? I think you both where really good matched"


"Ahahah, i think so as well"


"Omo, are you saying you are interested in him?"


"What? Ya Lisa, i only see him as a friend...a handsome friend who is well matched with young ro who is played by me ahaha"


"You always have your ways with words, isn't that so?"


" I am smart Jisoo" I smile wide, but in reality i must say i sometimes think about him, what i want to say is that i want to know him better outside of work. Unfortunately as satisfying as our work is, we are bound to have limited relationships with one another, even if i want to meet him it' will be very hard to do it and i don't even know what he think.


In another place


"CUT!, ok great job everyone, you where amazing Jung Hae in" Said the director while patting on my shoulder and i am proud of myself, i am tired but happy.


"Let's get something to eat everyone!" He say and so all of us take our time in taking food and resting, when i was about to take my first bite member of the crew sat down next to me.


" Hey Jung Hae in"


"Yes" I answer smiling


"It's true that you are close with Jisoo of back pink?" This question made me quite surprised.


"Well..." How should i answer this question? I am her friend? Or a good collegue? I have always remained in good terms with my females costar and with her it's the same, i think i can safely say the same with her..."


"Yes..."


"See, look at him, i told you didn't i? He is so close that he even got a food truck from her" His face was both funny and creepy at the same time, he got so many expression on his face from happy to sarcastic to even desperate


"Then!" He seemed like a drama queen , covering his lips with his hands


"What?" I ask confused


"Are you two in a relationship as the people say?" I stared at his face for awhile


"Hum...ahahah, what are you saying? it's not like that"


"Then tell me, do you feel something for her?"


" Sorry but why are you asking all of this all of a sudden?"


"I want to know how she is...i am a big fan of hers and you are the one who spoke to her and no one else!"


"God, why is he so persistent" I ask to my inner self


"Well, she is a really fun person and very beautiful. Yea...she is a good person"


"That is all?"


"Well" It was the first time in my life that i wanted to end my rest and go back to work, all because of this man...i looked where the director was, but he was also tired so he was still resting...what do i do? Then i got an idea i take my phone and pretend like i write something on it. "Sorry i got a phone call see you" that way i was able to escape the situation soon taking with me a bottle of water.


"That man is going to give me a lot of problems in the future i am sure of it" While i was walking i saw a bench near the set and so i sat down there, i then noticed a message and it made me laugh "Sooya? "She is strange and funny girl and she made a lot of amazing things, this is a first tough...i was wondering what she was about to do so i waited a bit but i got no other message and so, when i was about to give up in watching, i really got a message that made me choke while drinking the water "I lovemyjaeinjisotgether "


"..." I scratch my head, what does it mean?


"Let's read again" When i finally realized what was written there, i froze right there. It was a very cold day but i felt very hot, i have no idea of what to reply to her


"Wait, so is this her way to confess to me?" But how is that even possible? I mean why didn't she tell me this in person or at least in a better language?...is she drunk perhaps? So many thoughts where running trough my head but not a single answer came to mind, i was very confused when i got another of her message, this time it was a vocal one and i hesitated but then i decided to hear it,i admit i am very curious. I click the button to play and this is what it said.


"Quick, Lisa, say sorry to oppa" This is her voice, so beautiful, she is as playful as always and it doesn't seem like she is drunk.


"Ayp...ok,ok eonni, sorry Jung hae in sshi"


"For what?" Ask Jisoo


"Because i wrote that you love jung hae in"


"As you heard the message was not on my part, so don't worry ok?"


"O i see" I wonder why i am a bit disappointed


"Even so she is interested in you! I saw her! She was staring at your picture together with a big smile on her face!"


"Ya! What are you talking about?" Noises of phone that comes and goes from hand to hand and then the message stopped. I stare at the phone surprised


"Jung hae in! It's time!"


"Ok!" I run back to the set and i can't put my head in a calm state...i must be mistaken.


On the other hand a girl named Lisa is getting the wrath of a very angry Jisoo.


"O unnie, sorry you won't old it against me right? If you do, it means i am right and you are hiding something" She smile but back down in her steps and look at the other members who are laughing but not protecting her. Instead they look elsewhere. When her eyes land on Jisoo she find her smiling and she is now very scared


"My cute Lisa i think you will have to answer well to my next moves to you my dear"


"Wae? Then if you admit it i-"


"If you do something like that once more i will be your first and foremost enemy, understood?"


"...this is a bit too much" Lisa understood that this time she made a big mistake but Jisoo kept on smiling and so like a good child she went back to her own sit getting a light pat on her shoulder "For a week the chores are on you arasso?"


"Gasp! Unnie this is way too much!"


"This is what you get and it's also a light punishment, want more? "


"Ayo, ya! am i a child?!"


"Ahahaha"


"Rosie we better not make mistakes or else we will get a very bad punishment, this time she is very angry"


"So it seems"


As everyone else finally get back home Jisoo get a jacket on and sit down in the bench of her house garden. It's already night, they stayed up all day and are very tired, tomorrow they will have too star work again, but she is now worried about something else.


"What should i do? Do i have to answer and say it was all her thinking or do i need to live it be?" In her dilemma she lean her head on the white table in front of her.


"I feel so stupid" Suddenly her phone start to ring and the caller made her almost jump in fear, what should i do?...Ok calm down" Breath in and out and then after clearing she finally answer the phone.


"Hello"


"Yea...hello how are you? it's me Jung Ae in"


"Yea...i know i still recognize your voice i have no memory loss " She try to be as natural as possible and then Jung hae in laugh gently as he usually does, the sound of his voice calm her down and made her smile too. Finally she relaxed.


"So...how is the shooting of the drama going?"


"Pretty well, we are almost done"


"Already? I thought it would take longer"


"It's better this way at least i will have time to study my next role, in my free time"


"Yea that's right"


"What about you? Why are you awake this late at night? Did you just stop working?"


"No we went out to live a well given day off..."


"I see..."All of a sudden silence fell over the conversation


"By the way..."


"Since the tone of his voice changed Jisoo panicked inside, scared of what to say if he ever asked so she hoped he would not say anything but...


"Yes?"


"Well, what happened before? I mean...did you two had a fight or something? That was Lisa if i am not wrong" He said with a friendly voice


"O...well yea, she was saying some nonsense so i gave her a small punishment, i raised her bad, i need to be stricter"


"Ahaha, if it's like this i feel sorry for her...but i never thought you would give punishments, as i saw you are just a prankster"


"How do you know?" She ask interested and he stopped as if he was thinking about what to say.


"I said it before right? I am a blink"


"Aaa so you are our fan i see, i feel like i have lost...i wonder why? maybe i also need to study about you and you life"


"Ahaha,ya that seems like you will become a stalker...even tough i won't complain"


"Dear Jung hae in are you not going to report me? I am going to become a stalker as you said"


Jung hae in smile "I wonder, i won't be unhappy if Jisoo ssi is my stalker..." Jisoo didn't understand his meaning


"So...you won't even call the police if one day you will find me inside your house to steal your prizes?"


"O well if you want to see them you just need to ask and i will let you in-" Then he stopped and cleared his throat realizing his mistake.


"I mean i will get a photo and let you see then"


"Tsk, how cheap of you, you can't let me even see them in person, just to let you know i also won many awards in my career."


"Ahah, Jisoo you are a girl and want to come inside my house alone?" She was taken aback and started to play with the leaves of the plant in the pot placed on top of the table.


"Well...yea, maybe i went a bit too far this time"


"...but if we are careful you can come and see the prizes at my home"he said with a careful voice that Jisoo felt something was strange, because his tone of voice was different, he almost whispered but she still understood what he said and the poor girl didn't know what he meant about it.


Jisoo inner self


Am i too conscious at the moment? Maybe i am reading too much into what he said, yea i must be mistaken.


"Ok, ok mister are you trying to take advantage of me? Remember i am not Young ro i am way smarter"


He laughed "Yes i know...you are very smart..."


"Anyway, joke aside, i am glad i heard your voice after all this time. i know you have been busy all this time so thanks for calling"


"Don't worry i am always happy to chat with you, it's always a fun time for me"


"I am glad to hear that"


"..."


"..." At some point we both didn't know what to say anymore, i feel like i am not my usual self, damn it all.


"Anyway...it's time for me to go and sleep, in a few hours i will have to get up and you know me"


"Of course you like to sleep "


" Exactly...so good night"


"Yea...good night" And so our conversation ended just like this, but i was still happy after i heard his gentle voice...i think i should sent a food truck to the others right? Yea, maybe i should do just that.


-----


Jung hae in on the other hand was still sitting on the bed of the hotel he is staying while shooting for his drama, judging by the speed and good job they are doing at least another week and it would be done, but at the moment Jung hae in felt a bit unsettled.


"What did i say that for?! I must have been out of my mind...but" He smiled, i am sure she was joking but the fact that she wanted to come to my house when it would have been just us two..." Then his smile slowly faded " Maybe she does not see me as a man so she felt secure around me?"


Sound of the phone ringing "Hello,j hope, how are you?"


" Well, but i wonder why you answer so late, didn't you say you where free tonight? "


" Yes...so why did you call?"


"I just wanted to hear you, it's been awhile you know?"


" Yes i know but we both are very busy and it's not so simple to be in contact with you."


"Look who is talking here, i was so worried for you because of that drama but it seemed you gained so much fame and you worked with Jisoo too how lucky"


Jung hae in lies down completely on the bed " By the way V worked together with her and he just said so many good things about her"


" Yes...i see"


"What is with that voice?"


"Nothing" Jung hae in didn't like to see her name near that of another man, he felt a bit of an outcast since he is not an idol like them and think that she is more close to the world of V than his... it's like he is loosing points, that's why he didn't sound all that happy,but he can't let J hope notice it.


"So how was to work with her?But what do you think?"


"Well, she is very fun and smart,if it wasn't for her then it would have been a bit boring on the set"


"By the way i wanted to ask you one thing since the start of the drama"


" Sure speak"


"What do you feel about her?" He didn't think expect such a sudden question. He tried to shook off his embarrassment laughing it off "What are you implying? I don't feel anything"


"Dear Hae in a, do you think you can fool me? You might be an outstanding actor but believe me when you are not working it show everything on you face and voice, you can't lie. I saw some of your clips online and believe me that is not the face of someone who is not feeling anything. Now spill the bean!"


Jung hae in quickly stand up from the bed and feel frustrated since he has been found out "J hope damn it... What do you want me to say? Yea, i think i feel something for her but...i don't think she is interested in me, maybe she is just thinking of me as a friend and colleague and nothing more...also she is more famous than me all around the world what do you want me to say? I don't know what to do and i don't have the courage to face her and the ruin all that we built during this time...this will all end, i am sure it's just because of the drama maybe i still feel like Him soo"


"Ya, i don't think it's just that, so much time went by and you are worse than before, i am sure this won't go away as you said"


"Then what do you want me to do?! I don't have the confidence to tell her what i am feeling inside so don't talk about this topic anymore please...because i will get confused and i need to stop being this way...she won't give a damn about me.."


"O dear...you are worse than that person"


"Who are you talking about?"


"Nothing, there is just a person like you..."


"For god sake..." After he calms down he bid him goodnight "Fine i have to go and sleep a bit...sorry friend"


"Don't worry, i can only sleep for three ours so good night "


Jung hae in is now walking fast from one side of the room to another who could ever imagine that J hope would see trough him just like that.


............


"J hope, why are you not sleeping yet? " Said V who was getting some water to drink "Nothing i just talked to a friend "


"I see, now go and sleep tomorrow will be a very tiring day"


"I know, i know" It was then that J hope got an amazing idea


"By the way Taeyang"


"What?" He said visibly sleepy


"What do you think about jisoo of black pink? You know her right?"


"Yes" He say confused " Ya, are you interested in her?"


" No, do not worry,i just need a favor to ask of you"


"Boy, you got me sleepless now. I am way to curious, what do you want to say to me?"


"Come and sit down please this need to stay between us ok?" Said J hope while smiling and guiding him to the table to talk " So how close are you two?"


"Well, she is a very friendly person and even tough as you know we should not have contact with each other in reality we are good friends, after working together. I often talk to her and share my worries..."


"O my god? Are you two this close? It happened so long ago?"


" As i said before she is really friendly and i liked being around her she is funny and very wise, i feel like she is just a ball of happiness" Seeing Taeyang speaking so well and with a big smile on his face while talking about Jisoo, the happiness on J hope face slowly went away"Ya...are you perhaps interested in her?"


"Ya. How could i? I mean even if i did we are way too famous and always away for work, i don't think i will be able to stay with her"


" So..."


"So, nothing i am just her friend, i like it the way it is and i don't have as much an interest as before"


" You mean, that if someone else get her, you won't complain?" This time is Taeyang's smile to disappear " Now i am getting the vibe...Ya! Are you interested in her"!


", don't even think about it! Also lower you voice thank you"


"Sigh, it's not me but a very good friend of mine"


"Do i know him? I understand now, you want me to be an intermediate between them? No...i am sure that is a bad guy, no way i will let her get close to anyone-"


"And you said you are not interested"


"Still, if i don't know him and i don't like him then forget about it" Taeyoung was about to leave when he stopped him " Jung hae in" He said as if he spilled the secret of the secrets that shouldn't have been said, at that point Tayeang opened his eyes wide open "What? That guy? Really? O no"


"What? I knew it, you are interested, damn you, Taeyang stop being a drama queen please" Said annoyed and worried J hope


"Damn...now i can't complain anymore"


"What?" Asked J hope surprised " Fine i will do what...you want"


" I did not even ask what you have to do"


"I have to ask her what she thinks of him no? Don't worry i will try not to spoil my intention, but now let's go to sleep. I swear i will make you regret it tomorrow"


"Thanks and good night" They happily went to sleep


The next day at a house full of pretty girls, someone could still be unable to wake up and as usual, her friends had to force her out of bed.


"Aigo, please get back up will you?" said Lisa to her friend


"Yes, i am awake" She said while barely standing up. Today is her day of preparing for her solo debut and she have to wake up soon, since her friends want to help her they decided to at least get out of the house on time and this time Jisoo did not complain. She quickly get ready and washed up before going to do her things and right after another day of work she got a message that she saw hours late.


"Taeyang? What happened?" She get her phone and called him


"Let me help you dear" Said a staff member helping her to take off the last dress she used for the MV.


" Am i too late?" She watch at the time "No,usually he will be out at this time" Since she didn't want people to know of the fact that she was in contact with him she was very fast in changing and leaving with her usual friendliness.


Taheyong also finally ended the practice for their own music video and he watched at Jhope, of course he understood well what was happening so, he run to him and sat down near Taeyang who was sitting on the ground of the practice room, everyone where exhausted and did not pay much attention but Jhope was particularly attentive about the conversation, so much that he went closer to the phone with his ear.


"Hi jisoo"


"Yea, what happened? I saw your call and i called back, sorry for the late reply"


" It's ok, don't worry everything is fine" He smiled but Jhope did not like it and gave him a slight push making Tayang annoyed.


"Anyway...you know...i was wondering on how the drama will end up. Give me some spoiler please"


She smiled "Watch the drama till the end and you will know"


"I know but i am very curious even Jhope is curious"


"Jhope? But i will not spoil anything ahah"


"Aigo, Jung hae in also did not want to give us any hint"


"How? Do you know him?"


" Yes i do, well not as well as Jhope, they are friends since long ago, Many years went by since they knew each other"


" O i see" She seemed interested and Jhope liked how things where going


"Then..." Taeyang was in a difficult position at the moment and didn't know what to say and looked at Jhope for help


and didn't want to take the phone but the other poor guy was right in giving him the hot potato, in
"Then..Jhope want to talk to you" Jhope was very surprised an instant the worried face faded away and a big smile appeared on his face. The boy got a great idea