Blond Princes: Key Of Heart (chapter 3)

Blond Princes: Key Of Heart

 

205999_1992693464056_1445006318_31813690

 

 

 

At exactly 8am everybody went to the dining area for breakfast. Hae is also there, sitting beside Jessica. While ShinHye she’s focusing to her food.

 

“ShinHye ah, are you sick?? Do you want me to get you something??” Hyuk worriedly asked her.

 

“No.. I’m fine.. ahmm do you guys still want to stay here? Unfortunately I need to go back to Seoul now.. I need to do something, regarding to my studies.” She managed to lie to them.

 

EunHyuk look at the other members.. its obvious that they still want to stay.

 

“ShinHye.. I can ask the driver to send you home..” said DOngHae’s mom.

 

“I’ll go with SHinHye..” Hyuk said firmly.

 

“If that’s what you want hyuk..” said Leeteuk finally agreeing to him.

 

After breakfast.. ShinHye packed her things, HyukJae accompany her to the room. “ShinHye ah..” HyukJae hugged her from behind. “What’s bothering you?? Mind to share it to me??”

 

ShinHye put down her things, she faced Hyuk and hugged him tightly. Hyuk got surprised by that. “Hyukkie, mianhae..”

 

“Huh?? Wae?”

 

“Just.. I’m sorry…”

 

Outside her room, there is DOngHae looking at them.

 

 

After their vacation at DongHae’s vacation house, ShinHye often go to the dorm and she’s keeping her distance away from the other members, that’s why EunHyuk was the one who visits her. The other reason is she’s busy in school.

 

ShinHye was busy cooking something at the kitchen when she felt someone hugged her from the back. “Huh??”  but the scent was familiar. “Hyukkie.. what are you doing here?? I thought you guys have a schedule today..? I was actually listening to the radio for Sukira.”

 

“Shhhhhhii.” Hyuk tighten the hug. “No more explaining… DongHae is there to replace me.. I told Teukie hyung that I wanted to be with you..”

 

MinHee grabbed the remote of the radio which is on the table, she turn the radio off.

 

“Huh?? Wae??” Hyuk asked.

 

“Since you are not in the radio show.. I don’t want to listen…” the real reason is she don’t want to hear donghae’s voice.

 

“Okay…” Hyuk put his head on her shoulders and started to look on the food that she’s cooking. “What’s that??”

 


Ahhmm this one?? I don’t know actually, I just try a food experiment.” She chuckles. “You think you will eat this??”

 

Hyuk looked at the food. “I will.. everything that you will cook.. I will eat it..” he smiled. “To the fact that you are good in cooking..” HyukJae traced ShinHye’s lips using his fingers. “I bet this one is delicious..” he said. Which earns a soft chuckle from ShinHye. “Wae??”

 

“My Hyukkie.. you are really shy neh..” she can see that Hyuk is trembling and blushing. “You keep trying to be a strong guy huh..”she joked. DongHae’s image flashed in her mind. ‘ Stop! Please leave me alone..’

 

“ShinHye.. you okay neh..”

 


“Yup..”

 

“Ahmm.. I wanted to tell you that.. our first Asia Tour is coming up.. it will start here in Korea and after that we will tour all over asia.. I’m afraid I won’t be able to see you..”

 

ShinHye pouted. “Its okay Hyukkie, also I will be busy in school..”

 

Its been a week since ShinHye didn’t go and visit the guys, its true that she is busy but the other reason is she is avoiding Hae. After what happened to them she never talked to him. Also the boys are busy preparing for their first Asia Tour. Hyuk gave her a ticket to watched them, but she declined it, it made HyukJae frustrated but he understands ShinHye.

 

“DongHae…” HeeChul called Hae, the others left already to go back home and rest cause tomorrow is their flight.

 

“Ne Hyung.. you need anything??”

 

“How long are you going to keep it to us?? And to keep it to HyukJae?” HeeChul asked.

 

“Hyung?? What?”

 

“You.. at the vacation.. and since then, ShinHye is quite a bother to you, am I right?? And how long are you going to keep it from Hyukjae that something happened between the two of you that  morning..”

 

DongHae know what Hee is saying but still he lie. “Hyung I don’t know that..”

 

“Come on Hae you are not good in Lying.. or you wanted me to be vocal.. okay.. when are you going to tell it to Hyukjae that you cheated with her girl friend.. that you and ShinHye had that morning huh..” HeeChul used his dangerous tone.

 

“ I know it hyung, you are a silent observer.. the… okay the that happened between me and ShinHye..” he didn’t finished cause Hee slapped him already.

 

“You better fix this DOngHae.. I don’t want to see you and HyukJae fighting, or HyukJae crying inside his room. You know that he really loves ShinHye..”

 

“But hyung.. I know ShinHye and I had something that I forgot..” Hae demanded.

 

“Hae… its different now.. she is Hyuk’s girlfriend.. and you have your own.. fix this okay..” HeeChul left him standing in the middle of the dancing room.

 

The night before the group leave, Hyukkie visited ShinHye and he personally bid his goodbye to him. He wanted to be with ShinHye but he just cant. When the guys leave, ShinHye continue focusing to her studies. Month and a half had past already and still the guys are working overseas.

 

“ShinHye ah.. look you need to take a rest okay.. look at you, you look so pale this past few days..” one of her classmates told her.

 

“Nah.. I can still do this.. I need to finish this one..” pertaining to her thesis.

 

“Did you eat lunch already??”

 

She didn’t answer.

 

“Come on.” Her classmate dragged her out of the room and they went to the cafeteria.

 

But since this morning ShinHye is not feeling well, she’s feeling dizzy and don’t have appetite to eat. “Gidari…” she said and totally fainted.

 

“Omo na!” her classmate catch her.

 

 

Once ShinHye woke up.. she found her self in the clinic of the school. She sat on the bed and hold on to her head. “Aish.. I think I’m fully stressed.”

 

“Yes you are..”

 

ShinHye looked at the door, she saw the school doctor. “Sorry..”

 

“ Ms. Jang ShinHye.. please take care of yourself.. you might loose your baby if you keep stressing yourself.” Said the doctor while smiling at her.

 

“MWO?” did she heard it right?? Baby?? “ Ahmm excuse me.. I don’t understand you..”

 

“Don’t tell me that you don’t know it..??” the doctor looked at her.

 

“Ah.. ah.. neh, neh.. I know it.. I guess I just forget it..” she lied.

 

“As for now, you need to rest and don’t be stressed okay..” the doctor pats her shoulders.

 

“Can I go back to my class now??”

 

“Yes you can.. be careful okay..” the doctor reminded her.

 

 

ShinHye go back to her class, on her way she don’t know what to do, her life is ruined now.. she think about HyukJae.. the guy is really innocent and loving her.. and now this is the consequence of what she did.. she knew that Hyuk will be angry at her but she needs to face it.. it’s the consequence.. and about the kid.. she will never tell it to DOngHae.. she don’t want to ruin the group, and to ruin his dreams.

 

After class.. she went home, she was sitting on the couch hugging her knees to her chest.. the doctor is right..  she test it personally. And the result in positive. She is crying very hard and don’t know what to do.. until she remembered her parents in America. The solution came to her mind is to leave Korea and leave everything behind. She grabbed the phone booked a ticket to America. She will be leaving when the morning comes..

 

“I will raise this child by myself.. without any help of others..” she said. She was about to go to her room when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and got surprised to see Hyukjae in front.

 

“Bogoshipo SHinHye ah..” HyukJae hugged her.

 

ShinHye let him inside.. she plan to tell it to Hyuk. “Hyuk-“ but she got cut by Hyuk’s stories.

 

“ShinHye ah I wish you we’re with us the whole tour.. its very enjoying.. the other members are also happy cause the fans love us..” he’s like a kid telling stories.. he just stopped when he noticed that ShinHye is not listening. “ShinHye is there something wrong??”

 

“Hyuk… I’m leaving…” she said. “We need to.”

 

“Break up??” he added.

 

ShinHye looked at him… she got surprised to see him not crying just like the time when she said that her parents want her to follow them. “Hyuk I’m sorry.. I try to do everything.. but I guess it didn’t work out..”

 

“I know… I know it.. I just don’t want to accept all of it..” Hyuk looked at the center table and she saw the test kit. “ SO it happens??”

 

“Huh??” ShinHye reacted.

 

“DongHae.. is hae the father of the child??”

 

“HyukJae.. how..” SHinHye got shocked.

 


“When we are in China.. DOngHae told me everything.. he told me that something happened between the two of you..”

 

“Hyuk I’m really sorry.. I didn’t mean to hurt you..”

 

HyukJae can’t hide it already, his tears fall from his eyes. “ I was the one who need to say sorry.. for months you are hurting and I keep hurting you.. when ever you see hae or just hear his voice.. SHinHye no need to hide it, I know everything.. auntie told me everything.. you and Hae are lovers since kids.. and me.. I interfere.”

 

“Hyuk no.. its not your fault.. you’ve been good to me.. and I’m thankful for that..” she hugged him. “I know time will come that you will find the right girl for you..”

 

Indeed Hyukjae is really a nice and good guy, other guys will get angry and even hurt the girl but him.. he accepted it and even say sorry to her.

 

“SHinHye ah.. you need to tell this to Hae..”

 

“Aniyo.. I don’t want.. It will destroy everything.. this will destroy the group and his dreams..besides he still don’t know me. Hyuk promise me that you will never tell this to him, please.. Hyuk please..” tears are visible to her eyes.

 

“Okay I won’t.. when will you leave.??”

 

“Tomorrow… before lunch..”

 

“What?? Already?? “ Hyuk frowned. “But.. “

 

“Hyuk I won’t change my mind..” she gave him a plain smile. “I guess you need to go back to the dorm now.. you just arrived, you need to rest okay.. and I need to pack my things..”

 

“Can I stay here?? Please.. I wanted to stay here with you..”

 

“Okay then..”

 

 

Back at the SuJu dorm.

 

“Is Hyuk here already??” hae asked.

 

“Nah.. still at ShinHye’s place, wae??” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“Nothing..” he replied.

 

Actually Hae and Hyuk are not talking to each other for about Two weeks already, yup the reason is about cheating..

 

“We better get some good night sleep.. we have press conference tomorrow morning..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“ But what about Hyuk?” Hae asked.

 

“I bet he will sleep at ShinHye’s house tonight..” said Hee.

 

The morning comes..

 

“You sure you don’t want me to accompany you??” asked Hyuk.

 

“Nah, I’m fine.. you take care of your self okay.. “ she hold on to Hyuk’s cheeks. “I will miss you..” she hugged him. “Don’t overdo your self okay..” she smiled.

 

“You too. You need to take care of your self and the baby..” he caressed her hair. “I will miss you too.. and thank you for everything..”

 

“You should go back now.. I bet manager oppa is looking for you.. good bye hyuk..” then she entered the taxi.

 

When the taxi left.. Hyuk sighed and return to their dorm. “ I will give it. Don’t worry..”

 

 

When he returned to the dorm, he saw everyone outside the dorm ready to ride the van.

 

“I thought we need to fetch you at ShinHye’s house..” said KangIn.

 

“Nah.. are we leaving now??” he asked.

 

“Hey.. I want cooperation this time okay.. Hyuk and Hae for Pete’s sake talk to each other.” Said the manager.

 

“Ne algaesumnida. ( Neh, I understand ) “ said HyukJae.

 

“Hyuk you still need to fix yourself.. you need to.” SHinDong stopped when hyuk smiled at him.

 

“I already fixed my self.. remember I went to ShinHye’s house..”

 

“Then we’re okay now.. lets go to the hotel.” Said Manager hyung.

 

When the group arrived at the hotel, the coordi noona’s put the make up to the boys. And the boys changed their clothes.. it will be a press conference about the successful Asia tour, and many media men are gonna be there.

 

The other boys went to the conference leaving Hyuk and Hae at the room. Hae was about to go when Hyuk called him.

 

“Hae…”

 

“Yes??”

 

Hyuk handed to Hae a necklace.. it was ShinHye’s necklace. “She wants you to have it back..”

 

Hae looked at Hyuk. “Hyuk??”

 

“I forgive you already… ShinHye broke up with me last night..” then he left Hae.

 

DOngHae keeps on looking at the necklace.. he grab his own necklace hanging around his neck.. he put the key in the locket.. then it opens.. revealing a ring inside it. “ShinHye ah…”

 

“Hae.. what are you doing there?? We need to go now..” said HeeChul.

 

One by one the suju members went to their seats.. the last two boys are Hyuk and Hae.

 

“She’s leaving today… and she’s pregnant.. pregnant with your child Hae..” then Hyuk went to his seat.. having the very famous smile on his face.

 

DongHae got shocked on what Hyuk said.

 

“hae come on..” HangEng pulled him to his side.

 

‘ ShinHye is pregnant???’ it keeps buzzing his mind about it. And the fact that she’s leaving.

 

The conference started 30 minutes ago but still Hae’s mind is wandering about SHinHye. He got back when HangEng kick his feet.

 

“Eh??” he reacted.

 

“They are asking you Hae..”

 

“ Yes.. I’m sorry what is it again??” he said.

 

 “We finished asking EunHyuk shi if he had a girl friend now a days he said. They just broke up.. and now we wanted to ask if DOngHae shi had one too??” the media man asked.

 

The other members got surprised by Hyuk’s answer and now they are looking at DOngHae.

 

“ I.. I have a special someone..” he said which earns some whispers from the media men. He stood up quickly.

 

“Hae??” the other members reacted.

 

“ I love her since then.. and I need to stop her from leaving me again..” he put down the microphone, ready to leave when Hee called him.

 

“Hae!” he threw a car key to him. “Be careful driving okay..”

 

“Ne Hyung.. oh.. Hyuk.. gomawo..” he said then leave the place..

 

The reporters keep taking pictures when DongHae left.

 

“Hope you stop her Hae..” said Hyuk.

 

“Hyuk.. what’s happening??” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“You will know it soon hyung.. “ he pick up his microphone. “  So can we continue the conference? Just let that fishy get his girl okay..” he smiled.

 

DongHae saw HeeChul’s car. He get inside and drive as fast as he can to the airport.

 

“ShinHye ah.. please don’t leave..”

 

 

******************************* 

 

the next one is the last chapter ^^