Blond Princes: Key Of Heart (chapter 1)

Blond Princes: Key Of Heart


205999_1992693464056_1445006318_31813690

 

 

 

ShinHye woke up when she felt the sun rays on her flawless skin. She opened her eyes and sighed again. “ Again… that dream.. when will it stop hunting me??” she’s looking at the ceiling. She get out of the bed and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. ShinHye is living alone in Seoul, she chose to follow the guy that she loves.

 

 

 

She opened the fridge and found the bottle of Strawberry milk, she gulped it until she satisfied herself. She grabbed the pan and cooked her breakfast for that day. SHinHye is nineteen years old now, and currently studying in a university taking up post modern music course.

 

She’s eating breakfast while looking at the picture on the table. “ You changed a lot… when we are kids you we’re too clingy around me, but when that incident happened.. you changed and definitely ignored me..” she’s blaming herself for that incident.

 

That day is Saturday and she decided to go watched a live show in one of the famous network in the country.

 

She’s already at her seat, waiting patiently for the person she wanted to see. Around her are different fan girls. Some handed her a cards, printed are the faces of this Newly debut group, called Super Junior. She smiled when she saw the smiling picture of the guy that she admired. Then the lights turned off.

 

Performing their debut song, The Super Junior set the stage on fire while performing, the girls are shouting just like there is no tomorrow. While ShinHye, she’s watching silently. Focusing her gaze on the guy having a blonde hair. She knew him.. everything about him.. “ DOngHae..” she whispered in the air. Seeing the guy smiled makes her heart beat faster. There are hundreds of fans inside the studio and its very impossible for her to be noticed by Hae,

 

After the performance she decided to go home.. but her attention got caught when some fan girls are discussing something.. ‘ Hae doesn’t like people arguing because of him.’ She said in mind. And then she hold on to her necklace, but she got surprised when the necklace in not there. She freaked out and hurriedly go back inside the studio. But the staffs stopped her.

 

“Ma’am you are not allowed to go inside.”

 

“ Just a second, I really need to look for my necklace..” she begged the guard.

 

“ Okay.. but hurry up please..”

 

 - - - -

 

While in the Super Junior’s dressing room. They we’re cheering happily. Specially DOngHae.

 

“ We did very well in the performance right hyung??” he grabbed LeeTeuk’s arms.

 

“ Yes.. and we all did our best.” Said The leader Teuk.

 

“ After this where are we going manager hyung??” EUnHyuk asked.

 

“ On a radio show.. you guys are the guests..”

 

“ Yah! DOngHae ah, where are you going??” SungMin asked.

 

“ Just a second, I’ll be right back..” DongHae went to the studio again. He wanted to recall their performance. He was very happy imagining on how they set the stage on fire while performing. But then something caught his eyes, there is a thing on the floor, it was sparkling.. he took it and noticed that it was a necklace.. a familiar necklace to him. “ I think I already saw this one..” by that she saw a very worried and confused girl near the chairs..

 

“ Where is it??” tears started to escape from her eyes. That necklace is the last memory of DongHae to her, and she don’t want to lose it.

 

DongHae approached the girl when he saw that she finally gave up finding something under the chairs. “Excuse me, is this what you looking for??”

 

ShinHye look up and she saw a hands, its holding her necklace. She took the necklace and look at the guy. She burst out crying when she saw DOngHae smiling towards her. “ DOngHae!” she hugged him tightly. The hug gives Donghae a familiar feeling, he did return the hug. ShinHye continue crying on DongHae’s arms, she’s not happy about it. In fact she was hurt. The fact that the guy that she loves is smiling at her but he didn’t even know who she is.

 

While on the other hand, some of the SUJu members saw the situation.

 

“ Hey.. so this is the reason why DOngHae left us in the dressing room??” SungMin asked.

 

ShinDOng noticed something. “ Did Donghae made that girl cry???”

 

“ She’s beautiful..” said Hyuk. That earns him a head bash from KangIn.

 

“Hyung..” he pouted.

 

 

“ Amhh, I guess you should stop crying..” DongHae looked at her and wiped her tears using his thumb.

 

“ Thank you for finding my necklace..”

 

“ It seems this necklace is very important to you.. I saw you crying..”

 

“ Yeah.. this necklace was given to me by the guy that I love. But… he’s dead already..” she bowed and then she leave.

 

Leaving DongHae a wondering expression on his face.

 

“ Hey.. did the girl just dump DOngHae?? Or DOngHae dumped her.??” KangIn asked.

 

The SuJu guys approached DongHae.

 

“ Hae.. what was that??” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“ I just helped her to find her necklace.. she’s crying because of that..” Hae said.

 

“ hae..” EunHyuk hold Hae’s shoulders. “ Do you know her?? Do you know her name??”

 

“ I know that smile..” said Hae. “ Don’t say that you like her?? But sorry to say Hyuk, I didn’t get her name..”

 

“ Owhh.. I guess I need to find it by myself..” Hyuk run and leave them.

 

“ Hyuk!” ShinDong shouted.

 

“ AIsh.. that kid…” HeeChul sighed.

 

ShinHye is walking in the lobby of the studio when she heard a shout.

 

“ Miss! Miss! Wait up..”

 

She looked back and see EunHyuk of Super Junior.

 

“ Thank you..” He said holding on his knees while panting.

 

“ Do you need something from me??” she politely asked.

 

“ Ahmm..” EunHyuk paused and started to blush.

 

“ You know what you are cute..” ShinHye said.

 

EunHyuk blushed harder when he heard that.

 

“ Oppa?”

 

EunHyuk looked at ShinHye, the girl in front of her is different among the other fan girls. She’s not excited or hyperventilating just like the others. “ I… I..” EunHyuk stammered his words.

 

“ You??”

 

“ Ijustwanttoaskyourname…” he said.

 

ShinHye laughed at him. “ You what?? I’m sorry can you please speak slowly??”

 

“ I just want to ask your name…”

 

“ Oh… my name.. I’m Jang ShinHye.. “ she smiled.

 

EunHyuk smiled.. his gummy smile. “ I’m Super Junior’s Lee HyukJae..” he offered his hand for a shake hand. ShinHye accepted it.

 

“ Hiya!!!” KangIn grabbed EunHyuk from his neck. “ Hi Ms, so what did our Jewel asked you??”

 

The whole group is now in front of ShinHye. She still can’t believe it but she’s happy. She looked at DongHae. “ He just asked for my name.”

 

“ Owwwhh..” HeeChul said. “ You know what, you are beautiful..”

 

This time, ShinHye blushed. She know that HeeChul is a straight forward person.

 

“Oh.. thank you..” she slightly blushed.

 

“ We’re very sorry but we need to go now..” LeeTeuk said.

 

“ Owh.. okay..” ShinHye smiled and she bowed. She approaches the main door of the lobby but Hyuk followed her.

 

“ ShinHye shi.. ahmm I know this is the first time but.. can we be friends??” he asked.

 

ShinHye got surprised, a halyu star is asking her to be his friend. “ I guess being your friend is not a bad idea.. okay I can be..” she smiled.

 

“ I wanted to stay contact with you.. can i..” he stopped.

 

“ If my guess is right, you wanted to have my number??”

 

EunHyuk blushed and then he nods. ShinHye nods. Then EUnHyuk handed his phone to her.

 

“ If you need something don’t hesitate to call..” ShinHye said and then she left.

 

“ EunHyukkie..” DOngHae hold on to him. “ You like her..??”

 

“ Ne.. I like her.. its something different right??”

 

“ Okay! Lets stop this, lets go now..” said HeeChul.

 

ShinHye is currently on the bus.. she got a text message from EunHyuk. Its very surprising that EUnHyuk wanted her to be his friend. Again she remembered the scene before, when she’s actually in Hae’s arms.

 

DOngHae and ShinHye we’re best friends since they are kids. They parents know each other for a long time. ShinHye always hang out in DongHae’s house. They share each others secrets just like the other best friends relationship, but the thing is different. Their parents both know that this young DOngHae likes ShinHye, not as a bestfriend. But as a lover, they noticed it when they entered middle school. DOngHae became obvious. There’s a problem, DOngHae being a campus crush and a school heart throb. Many girls are following him, Sometimes he even forget about ShinHye.

 

On the other hand, ShinHye finally entertained a suitor to their house. When DOngHae heard that news. He got angry, he didn’t talk to ShinHye for weeks and he even clings on different girls. ShinHye got hurt by that, knowing that her best friend and her secret love had no interest in her . she was forced to be her suitors girl friend, that night ShinHye cried and cried until she fall asleep, her parents got worried about her.

 

One time after class, SHinHye hang out with her boy friend, and after that DOngHae called her, he asked her to meet him in the towns square. She was waiting for DongHae to arrived, its almost an hour before he came. And the worst is he is drunk, ShinHye know DOngHae very well, he promised his dad that he won’t drink but that night he drink a lot. DOngHae asked ShinHye if she love her current boyfriend, of course she said yes. And by that DongHae got angry at her, asking questions how it happened. The bottom line is both of them argue each other.

 

Both of them hide their true feelings for their selves and now it ended up both of them are hurting. Cause of anger ShinHye shouted the words that she wanted to take back.

 

“ I hate you DOngHae! You hurt me a lot and I don’t wanna see you ever again! I just want you to vanish and stay the hell away from me!”

 

DongHae got hurt by those words, hearing that ShinHye wanted him to stay away from her. He felt that his heart broke into pieces. He run away and didn’t expect that there’s a van approaching. ShinHye found out that DOngHae got hit by a car. And now lying on the road. In the a 50/50 condition. They rushed him into the hospital. ShinHye keep blaming herself that if something bad happened to DOngHae she won’t forgive herself.

 

Their parents calmed her down, saying that its not her fault. By that incident ShinHye broke up with her boyfriend and she always stay with DOngHae in the hospital. Donghae suffered from coma by that time.  By the time that he finally woke up.

 

“ Who are you????”

 

ShinHye’s heart broke into pieces when the Doctor said that DOngHae had an amnesia and he can’t remember her. That day, she never came back to the hospital. For months she restrained herself from seeing Donghae. The time comes that DOnghae decided to go to Seoul and try his luck to auditioned in an entertainment when he passed, he stayed there for his training and entered the new school when he turned high school.

 

Since Donghae left, ShinHye changed a lot, she became more quiet and often spend the time alone. After years, she asked her parents that she wanted to study in Seoul, not telling the real reason about following Donghae. Her parents allowed her, and now she’s living by herself. Many years had past but Donghae still don’t remember her.

 

 

When she arrived home, she got a text from EunHyuk, saying that he wants her to listen to the radio for their guest interview. She gladly opened the radio.

 

Its already three months had past since SHinHye encountered DOngHae and EunHyuk. Now, she’s at the SuJu’s dorm having a great time with the whole group.

 

She’s currently looking at the peaceful figure of a guy sleeping, his head is on her lap. She’s tracing her nose into his jawline.

 

“ I hope you won’t get tired with Hyukkie..”

 

ShinHye looked at the guy, she saw Donghae sat on the floor. She smiled at him.

 

“ Since that day, I knew that Hyukkie fell in love with you deeply.. that’s why we are happy for him. ShinHye, please don’t leave my bestfriend.” Said Hae.

 

ShinHye wanted to cry at this time. Donghae is really serious. It happened to be that, ShinHye is HyukJae’s girl friend now. Since they met three months ago, Hyukjae is really serious about her, everyday he send her a text messages and when they already know each other. He asked her on a dates and sometimes invited her to their concerts. EunHyuk put a lots of effort just to get ShinHye's attention.

 

For SHinHye, she knew that she was lucky to have EunHyuk's attention, she also enjoys his company. for two months of exclusively dating. ShinHye finally agreed to be Hyuk's girl friend, the other guys are very happy for both of them,  specially DongHae, Hyuk's best friend. She always stays at their dorm, since the SuJu dorm is divided into two, Hae's Dorm is not on the floor where hyuk and the others stay.

 

" Ne... i won't" she wanted to  say that she's not sure about it. But every time she looked at Hyuk's innocent face she can't do it. Every time she's in the dorm, hae is there also. And it just gives her a pain  in her heart.

 

"Hmmm.."

 

ShinHye looked at Hyuk when he opened his eyes. " Hello.."

 

EunHyuk sit up straight. "Mian.. I fell a sleep."

 

" Gwenchana, you look tired.. please do not exhaust yourself.."

 

" Ne.." Hyuk hugged her.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rings.. Donghae excitedly opened the door.

 

" We have visitor??" SungMin came out from his room.

 

" Oh Jessica??" said Wookie.

 

The  other SuJu guys come out of their room, now everybody  is there..

 

" Guys.. i have an announcement to make.." DongHae smiled. " Jessica and I are an official couple now."

 

Everyone got silent. ShinHye wanted to run outside the room, once again her heart is broken. Jessica is beautiful, now she figured out why DOnghae is happy for the past few weeks.

 

" Hae.." EunHyuk stood up and hugged DOngHae. " COngratulations."

 

ShinHye is looking on the floor. She didn't know that HeeChul is looking at her. Se felt her phone vibrated, she get if from her pocket and look at the screen. Her mother is calling her. She stand up and excused herself from the others. she went outside the dorm.

 

" Umma..?"

 

" ShinHye.. where are you?? we are here outside your house.."

 

" Eh??" she got surprised.

 

" You forget it?"

 

" Omo! I'm so  sorry umma..  I'll go home now.." she go back inside.

 

" Is there any problem??" KangIn asked her.

 

"  I need to go  home now.. i forgot that today is the arrival of my parents. Umma called me."

 

" Do you want me to send you  home??" EUnHyuk volunteered.

 

" Nah, just stay here okay.. you need to rest. I'll go now." she hugged him.

 

" Awwww, ShinHye is a sweet girl." Teuk said while looking at the couple.

 

" I'll call you." Hyuk kissed ShinHye on her forehead.

 

 

ShinHye leave the dorm. once she stepped out the building her tears started to fall down. She's hurting herself, since she decided to go to Seoul and follow Donghae.

 

When she reached her house, she saw her parents outside.

 

" Umma!" she hugged her mom." I'm sorry umma i forget it."

 

"Its okay.. ShinHye did you cry??"

 

SHinHye didn't answer the question, she opened the door and let her parents enter the house.

 

“ ShinHye I’m asking you..” said her mom in a higher tone.

 

“ Umma.. I’m fine..”

 

“ ShinHye ah, why can’t you move on??” Her mom hugged her. “ I know.. its all about him right..”

 

“ Umma.. I’m fine.. don’t worry about me..”

 

“ Come on ShinHye.. we need to talk about something important..” said her dad.

 

They went to the couch and sit.

 

“ Is it really important??”

 

“ Yes.. ShinHye.. your umma and I are going to U.S. we will be living there for good. Now we are asking you if you wanted to go with us.” Said her dad.

 

ShinHye got surprised.

 

“ I guess its better if you go with us.. you will be having your new friends there.” Her mom insist.

 

ShinHye don’t know what to do. She can’t decide quickly cause she will be sacrificing many things if she chose to be with her parents.

 

“ ShinHye..”

 

“ I.. I.. I can’t go with you appa, umma. I still want to finish my studies here in Korea before I leave..”

 

“ I will let you finish this years school year.. after that you will be studying in U.S. ShinHye this time obey us okay.” Said her dad.

 

“ O.. Okay..” she replied.

 

“ My daughter.. look at you.. are you eating well?? You look skinny now.. ShinHye, please forget about him. Forget about DOngHae..” her mom really knew her.

 

“ I already forget him mom…” after a while her phone rings.

 

“ SHinHye is that yours??”

 

“ Ne appa..” she answered the phone. “ Hello… “

 

EUnHyuk’s on the line. “ I just want to know if you are okay..”

 

“ I’m fine.. nothing to worry of.. oh you should be having your rest right now..”

 

“ I can’t..” said Hyuk.

 

“ WAe??”

 

“ Because you are  not here beside me..”

 

“ Hyukkie.. you should sleep now.. you have schedules for tomorrow right..”

 

Her parents look at her, wondering whose Hyukkie.

 

“ You forgot it already..” Hyuk pouted .

 

“ Me?? What is it??”

 

“ We don’t have schedule for tomorrow.. we are going to the beach right??” said in a sulking tone of voice.

 

“ Omo.. I’m really sorry I forget it..”

 

“ Oh,, you should open the T.V. hurry..” he said.

 

ShinHye did what hyuk told her to do. When she opened the T.V. she saw the previous performance of the group. Her parents saw her smiling.

 

“ You see that heart shape??” asked Hyuk.

 

“ Ne.. I saw it..”

 

“ That’s for you…”

 

“ You know what..” She paused. “ You are so sweet Hyuk…”

 

On the line.. Hyukkie is blushing. “ Really…?”

 

“ Noona, EunHyuk hyung is blushing!” ShinHye heard the magnae.

 

“ Yah! Shut up!” said Hyuk.

 

ShinHye laughed.  “That’s KyuHyun right…”

 

“ Yah.. don’t laugh at me..” Hyuk is being childish now.

 

“ I believe the magnae… I know you are..” she teased. She got silent when the camera was focused on Hae.

 

“ Shinnie ah, are you still there??”

 

No response from SHinHye.

 

“ ShinHye.. SHinHye.. SHinHye..”

 

“ N.. ne.. ne.. I’m still here.. Hyukkie.. come on you need to sleep first.. I’ll hang up now okay..”

 

“ ShinHye ah, saranghae…” said Hyuk in a serious way.

 

She got silent.

 

“ SHinHye ah, I said saranghae…” he repeated.

 

“ Nado… nado saranghae..” and then she hang up the phone.

 

Her parents look at her. “ ShinHye, do we need to know something about this???” her mom asked.

 

“ ShinHye.. you know what is right and what is wrong okay..” her dad reminded her.

 

Her parents spend three hours on her house. They are living in the next morning but they said that ShinHye should stay at home and don’t accompany them to the airport.

 

“ ShinHye.. ShinHye…”

 

“ Hmm..”

 

“ SHinHye, wake up..”

 

‘ Is that Hyukkie? Impossible its only…’ she looked at the clock. “ Its only 2am..”

 

“ Neh.. its is.. come on wake up now..”

 

“ Aish… why???” she asked still eyes closed.

 

“ Because we are living..”

 

She knows she’s only dreaming. “ What a dream..”

 

“ No honey, your not dreaming..” Hyukkie kissed her cheeks.

 

ShinHye opened her eyes and got shocked to see Hyukkie and the other SuJu guys inside her room. “OMONA!” she shouted.

 

“ Hush….” Hyukkie calmed her down.

 

SungMin cupped his own face. “ I told you Hyuk, we shouldn’t wake her up.”

 

“ Wa..what.. what are you doing here???” she asked.

 

“ We’re going to the beach right..” DongHae answered. Beside her is Jessica smiling at her.

 

“ Owhh..”

 

“ Did you packed your things??” Hyuk asked.

 

“ Ne.. I already did that..”

 

“ Then lets go  now…” said HeeChul.

 

“ I’ll follow..” said ShinHye. The boys leave the room. “ He’s with her..” he sighed. Knowing that she will be hurt. But then she remembered the cute expression of Hyukkie before. “ I shouldn’t think about him.. Hyukkie is my boyfriend now..” she prepared herself and then she went outside.

 

“ Come.. lets go..” Wookie pulled her.

 

There’s a van outside her house. Inside the van, she sit beside Hyuk and just stare outside the window.”Where are we going??”she asked.

 

“ In Mokpo.. we’re going to DongHae hyung’s resort.” Wookie answered.

 

She froze when she heard that.. they will visit DongHae’s resort.. the place where they always stay back then when they we’re kids. This can’t be. In that resort.. there are many pictures of them all around. They boys shouldn’t know about her relation to DOngHae. She wanted to get out off the van.

 

EunHyuk hold her hands. “ Is there a problem??” he noticed  that ShinHye is wandering.

 

“ Aniyo…” 

 

ShinHye calmed herself.. she sleep on their way to the resort. She’ll just think of a way to deny everything when they get to the resort.

 

“ Hyukkie, is there a problem??” DongHae asked Hyuk.

 

“ Nah.. I’m just worried about ShinHye.. I guess she’s not in the mood..”

 

“ Don’t worry about that.. for sure she will be relaxed when we get to the resort.” DOngHae assured his best friend.

 

“ Hope so..” hyuk smiled.

 

Its already morning when they arrived at the resort. And ShinHye is awake. When the car parked. Memories came back.. she wanted to cry out loud but she stop herself. Hyuk hold her hand.

 

“ It will be fun.. come on I wanted you to meet DongHae’s umma..”

 

The group entered the lobby, the whole resort is reserved for them.

 

“ Guys.. welcome to our resort.. ShinHye ah.. I hope you enjoyed your stay here with us.. “ DongHae smiled at her.

 

“ DOngHae…” Hae’s mom approached them. She saw ShinHye, she got surprised but when she noticed that EunHyuk is holding ShinHye’s hands she pretended that she didn’t know her. “ I hope you will have a enjoyable vacation..” she smiled. “ Come on.. I’ll assign your rooms.”

 

“ Auntie… you know that Hae had Jessica right?? “ said Hyuk.

 

“ Yes..”

 

“ I want you to meet ShinHye.. she’s my girl friend.” He proudly said.

 

“ Oh.. nice to meet you ShinHye..” she hugged ShinHye. And whisper something. “ I missed you SHinHye..”

 

ShinHye smiled at her.

 

They went inside the house.. it was a big house.. a mansion to say.. While walking towards their rooms, ShinHye smiled cause memories and she imagined their good memories there. She saw the certain place where she and DongHae always hide when they still don’t want to leave the resort. Hyuk noticed her smiling.

 

“ I won’t let Jessica and ShinHye sleep with the boys okay.. so I’m giving their own room. For the boys.. the couples can sleep in one room.” She smiled. “ Jessica, this will be your room.. and ShinHye this will be yours..”

 

They entered their own rooms. DongHae’s mom sneaked inside SHinHye’s room.

 

“ ShinHye…”

 

“ Auntie..” ShinHye hugged her tightly. “ I’m sorry..” she said.

 

“ Don’t say sorry.. I should be the one to tell you that.. I’m sorry cause DOngHae keeps hurting you.. but what happened?? You and HyukJae??”

 

“ HyukJae is my boyfriend.. auntie he’s nice.. he loves me…”

 

“ But the question is do you love him???”

 

“ I do…”

 

“ That’s not what I’m seeing… SHinHye.. if you continue this you will get hurt and HyukJae also.. I know you wanted to forget my son but… I’m really sorry..”

 

“ Auntie.. I can forget him.. I know I can..”

 

“ Come on, I’ll show you something..” they went to the other door. “ This room is for you and DongHae..” she said while smiling. She opened the door.

 

ShinHye saw all their pictures. “ Auntie…” everything inside the room is their childhood memories. “Those are the pictures when we are kids.. but why in here??”

 

“ SHinHye ah.. we already gave this resort to DOnghae and to you..”

 

“ Huh???”

 

“ Yes.. supposed to be, this is a wedding present for the two of you.. before the accident.. your parents and us already agreed that you and DOnghae will get married when you reached the right age. “

 

ShinHye sat on the couch, she looked at the picture on the table. DongHae is hugging her on the picture. “But that won’t happen now..”

 

“ If we show this room to Hae, maybe his memories will be back..”

 

“ ANiyo auntie.. don’t ever show this room to him.. I don’t want him to remember me.. its okay to be like this.. he have Jessica I have HyukJae..” she smiled. “ Everything is just a past..”

 

“ SHinHye ah…  I still want you to be my daughter in law..” she hugged SHinHye. “ Take a rest first okay.. I’ll ask the chef to prepare your favorite foods..”

 

“ Auntie.. you wouldn’t mind if I take a tour by myself right?”

 

“ Its okay SHinHye.. this place is yours.. do as you wish..”

 

SHinHye sit on her bed. “ This… this bed supposed to be our bed??” she smiled. “ Aish.. it wont happen..” then she heard a loud noise outside her room. She opened the door and looked at it.. the SuJu boys are playing around. DongHae is not with them.. she knew that he’s inside Jessica’s room. SungMin saw her.

 

“ ShinHye shi.. come on join us..” he drag her out of the room.

 

“ Where is EunHyuk??” she asked.

 

“ We don’t know..” KiBum said.

 

“ Come.. lets play..” Siwon smiled at her.

 

She joined them.. she just found herself laughing with them, enjoying their company.

 

“ Yorobun ah.. come on, lunch is served.” Hae’s mom called them. “ Where’s HyukJae and DongHae??”

 

“ We don’t know auntie..”

 

“ Those two.. they should be here.. HyukJae left ShinHye.. while Hae I bet he’s with Jessica.” Said KangIn.

 

“ Don’t worry ShinHye ah, we are here..” said ShinDong.

 

“ Lets go now..” said DOngHae’s mom.

 

When they arrived sat the dining room. They saw Hyukjae.

 

“ Hyukkie.. you are here?” asked the leader Teuk.

 

“ Yup.. I helped them to cook…” he said proudly.

 

“ Oh no.. the food is a disaster..” said HeeCHul.

 

“ Those are my favorites..” said ShinHye and DOnghae. They looked at each other.

 

Hae’s mom smiled to them.

 

“ Really??” said Hae.

 

“ Ne..” ShinHye smiled.

 

“ What are we waiting for.. lets eat..” Hae pulled a chair for Jessica.

 

While Hyuk did the same to SHinHye.

 

While eating they tried to know each other, specially ShinHye. Hae’s mother asked many questions to the two girls.

 

After eating.. ShinHye go back to her room. Hyuk accompany her.

 

“ I’m sorry for dragging you to this place.. I guess you are not in the mood for this..” said Hyuk.

 

“ Aniyo.. I’m enjoying this place.. and I love being here…”  they are sitting on the bed.

 

“ I know there’s something bothering you…” Hyuk wanted to know the reason why ShinHye is acting weird before.

 

“ Hyuk.. my parents left for U.S. today.. yesterday.. they asked me if I can go with them..” she said without looking at Hyuk.

 

HyukJae’s smile changed into a serious expression. “ You are going to U.S.?? ShinHye… don’t leave..”

 

ShinHye looked at Hyuk, she already see that he was about to cry.. tears are on his eyes. “ Hyukkie..”

 

“ Please.. don’t leave me…”

 

On the other hand.

 

“ Yah!!! “ SungMin shouted.. the boys are in the living room.

 

“ SungMin ah, don’t shout..” said KangIn.

 

“ Hyung, what happened??” Wookie asked.

 

“ I heard ShinHye and EunHyuk talking..” SungMin is still panting.

 

“ SungMin ah, you know its bad to eavesdrop..” said LeeTeuk.

 

“ I didn’t  mean to.. I just passed on SHinHye’s room and I heard them.. EunHyuk is crying..!” he said hysterically.

 

“ Hyung.. stop that..” said Kyu.

 

“ EunHyuk is crying??” said Geng.

 

“ I heard that ShinHye’s parents want her to follow them in U.S…” he said.

 

“ MWO??” the boys reacted.

 

“ This will be hard for our Hyukkie..” said YeSung.

 

Back at the room. EunHyuk is crying already.

 

“ Hyukkie, stop crying…” she wiped his tears. “ Aish, you are really a crybaby.. stop it..” she smiled.

 

“ You are going to leave me don’t you??” he said between hiccups.

 

SHinHye is laughing at him. “ Hyukkie you are childish.. I told them that I wont leave Korea.. and I won’t leave you..”

 

HyukJae stopped crying. “Really?? Really??”

 

“Ne…” she nods.

 

HyukJae hugged her now they are both lying on the bed. HyukJae released the hug, now he’s on top of her, all fours. “ ShinHye ah.. saranghae..”

 

“ Nado…” she replied.

 

HyukJae was about to kiss her when the door opens, it reveals DOngHae. With the expression that ShinHye won’t forget.

 

“ Hae??” Hyuk asked.

 

“ I’m.. I’m just wondering if you guys are okay.. I guess you are..” then he left them.

 

The things got awkward, HyukJae just sit beside SHinHye. “ What’s wrong with hae…?”

 

ShinHye don’t know what to feel, should she be happy or not?? The expression on DOngHae’s face is the expression that she saw when she was with her past boyfriend long time ago.

 

DOngHae clench his fist on the scene that he saw.. he don’t know what’s happening to him.. its just he got irritated when he saw Hyukkie on top of ShinHye.

 

When he reached the living room, he saw the other guys having a serious talk. “ Yah.. what this all about??” he asked.

 

“ ShinHye is leaving HyukJae.. we are worried about Hyuk.” Said SungMin.

 

“ Misunderstanding… I guess she won’t leave Hyuk.. they are having a session.. I just interrupted it..” he frowned.

 

“ Mwo???” LeeTeuk asked.

 

“ SHinHye is not leaving okay..” Hae repeated.

 

“ DongHae ah.. what’s with you?? Tell me you and Jessica didn’t have a great session?” HeeChul asked.

 

“ Hyung! I’m not like you okay.. and I won’t do that..” he left them.

 

“ Our Donghae is pissed off.” Said KangIn.

 

"How dare him to shout at me??!" said the Cinderella.

 

"Because you annoyed him.." said HanGeng.

 

"Huh..." replied by Hee.

 

________________________________

 

Please look forward to Chapter 2

 

if you guys haven't read the other 'Blonde Princes' here are the links..

 

Love and Suffering (LeeTeuk)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/71996/blonde-princes-love-and-suffering-short-story-superjunior

 

Marriage Curse (KyuHyun)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107068/blonde-princes-marriage-curse-angst-horror-kyuhyun-suju

 

 

thank you for reading!!! ^^