Blond Princes: Key Of Heart (chapter 2)

Blond Princes: Key Of Heart

205999_1992693464056_1445006318_31813690

 

 

 

 

 

Hae went to the beach. He sat on the sand, and start throwing stones on the see. “ Wae?? What’s happening to me?? ShinHye is Hyuk’s girl friend, then why am I feeling this?? I got angry at Hyuk.” Hae lie on the sand. He don’t want what he’s feeling.
 
After one hour later. The SuJu boys decided to go to ShinHye’s room. They opened the door without knocking. That saw ShinHye sleeping and EunHyuk is just looking at her.
 
LeeTeuk rested his hands on Hyuk’s shoulder.
 
“ Hyung…”
 
“ Are you okay?? We heard that her parents want her to follow them in U.S.“
 
“ ANiyo.. she won’t leave..” Hyuk smiled.
 
“ You really love her hyung..” said Wookie.
 
“ Aish.. I don’t want this atmosphere. Come on lets go to the beach..” HeeChul ordered. “ SHinHye ah..! SHinHye ah!” he’s waking her up.
 
“ Hyung, don’t be rude..” said Siwon.
 
“ ShinHye…” Hyuk wake her up.
 
“ Hyuk..”
 
“ Lets go to the beach…” he smiled.
 
ShinHye smiled at them.  “ Okay…” she said half awake.
 
“ We’ll wait for you downstairs..” said Hyuk.
 
When the boys left. She fixed herself and hurriedly went down.
 
“ Aish…” said Hee when he saw SHinHye. “ Jessica.. can you lend her some clothes??” 
 
“ Huh??” ShinHye said. “ What wrong??”
 
“ ShinHye dear, we are going to the beach.. please expose some of your skin.. HyukJae its okay right??”
 
HyukJae can’t do anything.. Its Hee’s order.
 
 
“ Come with me ShinHye..” said Jessica.
 
This will be her first talk with Jessica. They went to her room.
 
“ I’m sure my clothes will fit on you..” Jessica said. She went to the closet and look for the perfect clothes for ShinHye. “ Oh.. finally..” she handed the clothes to ShinHye. “ Wear this one..” she smiled.
 
‘ She’s beautiful.. no wonder why Hae liked her..’ she take the clothes and went to the bath room to change.
 
“ Wow.. look at you.. you look beautiful..” said Jessica. “ Lets go now..” she hold on to ShinHye’s shoulders.
 
 
“ Whoa…” said The boys.
 
“ Look at you.. that’s more beautiful..” said Hee. “ Lets go now…”
 
“ ShinHye.. yeppeoda..” said Hyuk.
 
ShinHye is wearing a short shorts which reveals her milky skinned legs, and for her top, she’s only wearing a tube, showing off her y figure.
 
“ Yah! look on the road..” said Hyuk to his band mates.
 
ShinHye is laughing inside her. ‘ I wonder if Donghae see me in this clothes.. will he ever acted like HyukJae..’ before, when they are in middle school. Hae is angry whenever she wears reveling clothes.
 
When they reached the beach. 
 
 
“ Wow!!” ShinHye got excited. When she looked on her right side, she saw DOnghae.. “ Isn’t that DOngHae?? “
 
Jessica approached the sleeping prince.
 
“ Hey guys.. lets play!” ShinDong tossed the ball.. “ Lets play volley ball.”
 
“ Sure!..” Siwon agreed.
 
Team a is Siwon, SHinHye YeSUng and KiBum. Team b ShinDong, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk and KangIn. DOngHae who just woke up decided to watch the game.
 
“ I won’t get easy on you SHinHye ah..” said Hyuk.
 
“ Huh, same here.. you don’t know.. I’m the ace player of volley in middle school. “ said ShinHye.
 
The game begins, and it looks like the competition is between the lovers, ShinHye and EunHyuk. Hyuk is giving his best to play the game, and the same goes for ShinHye. The other team members are just giving their assistance to the two. Hae and Jessica are watching but Jessica wanted to play.
 
“ Hae oppa, lets join them..” she said.
 
“ Huh???”
 
“ Yeah Hae, why don’t you join them..” said HeeChul.
 
“ Okay…” he said.
 
When the set three finished, Jessica and Hae joined the game.. now it is between the two couples. But the pairings changed. HeeChul decide that they should play rock, paper, scissors. That’s why the pairings are. Jessica and Hyuk, Hae and ShinHye. Its really awkward for ShinHye but she never let her emotions control the game, she needs to cooperate with Hae. Just like before when they we’re kids and playing volleyball every P.E. their team is really un beatable.
 
“ Yah! this game is really fun.. why don’t we..” said Hee with a smirk.
 
“ Hyung what??? Don’t say you are going to bet on who will win the game??” asked SungMin.
 
“ Brilliant SungMin ah.. “
 
“ I bet for Jessica and Hyuk’s team..” said Kyu.
 
“ Hey respect them KyuHyun ah..” said Wookie..
 
DongHae is looking at ShinHye, but SHinHye is really focused on the game, she don’t want to loose.. if her team lost it will break their record.
 
“ DongHae shi..”
 
Hae got distracted when ShinHye called him.
 
“ Neh??” he stopped and looked at her, by that he got hit on the head.
 
“ Mianhae!” said HyukJae.
 
ShinHye saw DongHae lying on the sand holding his head. “ Gwenchana??.” She bend over to see him more closely.
 
“ Are you okay DongHae oppa…??” Jessica asked.
 
DOngHae showed them a peace sign. Saying that he is okay.
 
“ Get up now.. we need to win.. we shouldn’t loose.” Said ShinHye. Offering her hand to help him to stand up.
 
DongHae gladly took her hand and ShinHye pulled him up, but DongHae the naughty guy, instead of standing he pretended to fall again, now he grabbed ShinHye and now they both fall on the ground with ShinHye on top of her. He’s holding SHinHye’s hands, and looking directly on her eyes. 
 
On the other hand, EunHyuk run  to them just to check his girlfriend. “ Shinnie ah.. are you okay??” he asked while helping her to get off to DOngHae. When he finally helped her to get up, he brushed her hair to the side. “ You okay??”
 
ShinHye looked at EunHyuk. And flashed a fake smile..” Ne.. I’m fine.. nothing to worry. You should check onto DOngHae shi.”
 
“ Are you okay HAe??” Hyuk asked.
 
“ Ne, I’m fine..” Hae said.
 
“ Are you sure you will play?? Or should we stop this?” asked Jessica.
 
“ Ani.. we will continue.” Hae smiled at her.
 
The game resumes.. since ShinHye don’t want to lose, she gave her best to the game. Same as Hae, but they are not talking. Just having some signals to each other. At the end of the game. Donghae and ShinHye wins.
 
“ Whoooo, my record is still alive..” ShinHye said as she hugged EUnHyuk.
 
“ Nice game..” said Chul.
 
“ Who won the bet??” asked Hae.
 
“ Of course I won..” said Chul, and looked at the losers.
 
When its time for dinner, they go back to the resort. Hae’s mom prepared a delicious dinner for all of them. Everybody is tired that’s why all of them sleep early and proceed to their respective rooms. As for ShinHye, she can’t sleep even though Hyuk is there, she just pretend to be sleeping that’s why Hyuk went to his own room. ShinHye get off her bed around 2 in the morning, she is tired but she can’t sleep. She looked at the balcony of her room and she saw the sea. That’s why she decide to go down and go to the beach, she wear her jacket and leave the room.
 
While walking into the pathway towards the beach, treasured memories keeps coming back to her. She imagined two kids running around and playing, shouting at each other and calling each other. When she reached the sea side, she sit on the sand and she looked at the sea. It was calming hearing the waves of the sea. And the cold breeze touching her skin.
 
“ I’m such a babo… I let my self get hurt many times from this past few months.. being with him is a pain in my heart, but why am I keep doing this??” she start talking to herself.
 
Back at the resort.. there’s this guy who can’t sleep, beside the fact that he really can’t sleep comfortable at night. He decided to take a walk. He found himself standing in front of the sea, he saw a girl playing with the sand. By her features he knew that the girl is ShinHye. He can’t understand why his heart is so happy to see her at this time.
 
“ I guess, he already over come his fear sleeping alone at night..” ShinHye said and then he sighed. She stand up and decided to go back to the mansion but she saw DongHae standing in front of her. 
 
“ DOngHAe shi???”
 
DOngHae walk closer to her and he grabbed her hands and drag her to a place that she don’t know where.
 
“ Yah.. DOngHae shi.. hey stop would you..”  she’s removing his hands from her but its too tight. “Hae!” she shouted but then she stopped when she saw a very familiar cabin. DOngHae opened the door and he pushed her inside.
 
“ DOngHae shi.. what are you doing??” she asked still not looking at him, but looking around the cabin. The whole cabin is decorated by kids toys. Its obvious that the things inside the cabin belongs to them when they were kids. ShinHye go near to the table where their pictures are located. She smiled, not minding DongHae behind her.
 
“ Who are you?? Who are you to me??” DOngHae asked. Obviously he’s confused.
 
ShinHye faced him. “ Me??? I’m just an ordinary friend.. HyukJae is my boyfriend.”
 
“ Would you please stop mentioning Hyuk? I don’t know what’s happening to me but.. you.. you make me confuse.. ShinHye if you know something about my past.. just tell it to me..” he said going near to her, then he hold on to her shoulders, ShinHye didn’t look at him. “ I’m angry when ever you are with HyukJae..”
 
“ You told me not to leave HyukJae.. what’s with you?? Hyuk is your best friend, and you shouldn’t be acting like this..” she said removing DongHae’s hands. She walk towards the door but Hae pulled her and pushed her to the bed. “ DongHae shi!” Hae is now on top of her all fours just like HyukJae.
 
“ I.. i..” he said.
 
ShinHye know that Hae is suffering from something. “ Don’t push yourself to remember the things that you don’t remember.. it will be hard for you..”
 
“ I.. I want to remember it… ShinHye ah, I know there is something with you.. please just tell me what is it..” 
 
ShinHye felt something warm on her cheeks.. she look at Hae and he is crying his tears are falling to her cheeks. “Please… please don’t cry Hae.” She said… then she hold on his cheeks and wipe away the tears.
 
“ ShinHye.. I knew that you have this connection to me… my heart tells it.. I wanted to know the truth.. umma don’t want to talk about this when I’m asking her.. SHinHye if you know something..please tell me… “ he pause and looked at her. “I saw you… I saw you at the hospital way back years ago..you are crying when I woke up…”
 
ShinHye pushed him away.. she stood up face the door. ‘ How… how? How did he remember that time??’
 
DOngHae get off the bed and walk towards her. “ Are we… do we love each other before??” he asked.
 
ShinHye was surprised to Hae’s question.
 
“ShinHye..” he hugged her from the back.
 
ShinHye is controlling her emotions.. she don’t want to cry. “ DongHae shi..” her voice cracked. “We.. we don’t know each other…” tears fall from her eyes.
 
“ But why are you like that??” he faced ShinHye towards him. “Why are you crying if we don’t have relationship before??”
 
“Its nothing..” she wiped her tears and removed HAe’s hands on her shoulders.
 
“Please… don’t push me away.. my mid tells me to stay away from you but my heart tells me not to.” He hugged her.
 
ShiNhye cry harder on DOngHae’s chest. “If you only know… Hae..Hae..Hae..Hae..Hae..” she keeps calling his name.
 
DOngHae looked at her eyes. “I’m sorry if I don’t remember my past.. I’m sorry if I don’t remember you..” he caressed her face, wiping her tears. Slowly he put his face near hers.
 
When ShinHye noticed that his face is getting closer. “Hae stop..”
 
“I don’t want…” he kissed her lips.
 
The feelings is new to ShinHye, but she knew that her heart is longing for Hae. She closed her eyes and finally give in, she kissed him back.. she put her hands on his neck for support.
 
DOngHae loose his senses the soft kiss turned into more passionate one. He s his arms around her waist and slowly bring her to the bed near them still not breaking the kiss. ShinHye knew that they are at the bed side. DongHae carried her and lay her down at the bed, when her back touched the bed the only thing that she knew is they we’re doing a bad thing.. its simple, they are both cheating.
 
“Hae..” she broke the kiss and pushed hae slowly.. DongHae is on top of her.. looking at her eyes.
 
“Wae??” he asked.
 
“ This is not right.. we are cheating.. Hyuk…….. HyukJae is still my boyfriend.. and you are committed to Jessica shi.”
 
“SHinHye.. but we don’t feel something about them right?? Tell me, when Hyuk courted you, what do you feel about him??”
 
ShinHye can’t answer the question. “Hyuk is…”
 
“See.. it means you love me.. wait.. this one..” he looked at SHinHye’s necklace. “ You said the guy who gave you this necklace is already dead.. SHnHye ah. Tell me, am I the one who gave you this??”
 
ShinHye looked at other things she don’t want to see hae’s reaction. “The necklace.. i..”
 
“I know I gave it to you..” he said then captured her lips again.
 
‘ Mianhae HyukJae’ she thought and then fully she let DOngHae the things he wanted to do..
 
DongHae leave her swollen lips and focused on her collar bone, and biting, leaving his mark on her. For sure that will be seen in the morning. His hands wonder on the buttons of ShinHye’s clothes. Removing the buttons one by one. ShinHye felt something cold, she found out that her top is removed. Now she’s nervous.
 
“ShinHye..” Hae called, he felt her trembling.  “ Don’t worry.. I’ll be gentle.” He whispered to her.
 
ShinHye swallowed the lump on .
 
On the other hand.. DongHae turned off the lampshade on the side table when he saw ShinHye closed her eyes. “ More comfortable now??” he asked in a husky voice.
 
ShinHye opened her eyes, she only see the eyes of hae. She can see it because of the moons light. The room started to feel much hotter.
 
“ShinHye ah.. if you wanted to stop me please don’t.. cause I don’t know what to do if you stopped me..”
 
“Then don’t stop hae..” she said.
 
DongHae hurriedly removed his clothes until he is fully .  And it happens.. the thing that they shouldn’t do, but they just can’t ShinHye is longing for DongHae and the same goes for the latter.
 
 
ShinHye is looking at the figure beside her, her whole body is aching after their first love making… she gave her all to DOngHae.. she traced his face with her fingers and stopped when DongHae hold her hand.. she thought he’s already sleeping..
 
“You should sleep now..” she said..
 
“I don’t want… when I sleep I’m afraid that you will run away..” he said looking directly in her eyes.
 
“Hae, listen.. you should sleep now… and.. and I won’t run away…” of course she lied.
 
Before DongHae drift off to sleep, once again he claimed ShinHye’s lips. By that he closed his eyes. And ShinHye caressed his hair, making him more comfortable.
 
ShinHye can’t sleep, she spend her time looking at the sleeping figure of DongHae beside her, when she looked at the clock on the wall. Its already 5am. She decided to get off the bed she wear all her clothes and fixed herself, even though her body really hurts.. she never imagine that DongHae can be a beast in bed. She lastly looked at the sleeping guy..
 
“Mianhae…” then she left him.. the sun was about to shine in any minute.. she went to the seaside.. she got shocked to see the boys… Super Junior members. “Oh..”
 
Ryeowook saw her. “ ShinHye??? EunHyuk hyung! SHinHye is here…” he shouted.
 
When EUnHyuk saw her, he run towards him and hug her. “ShinHye ah, where did you go.. you make me worried..”
 
“Hyuk.. ani..” she got hurt when EunHyuk hugged her. ‘ Ouch my body…’
 
HeeChul is looking at them.. she’s observing ShinHye’s reaction.
 
“What are you doing here??” Hyuk asked.
 
“I can’t sleep, that’s why I decided to have a walk… ahmm I’m going back to the house now..” she hold on to Hyuk’s hands and dragged him back to the house. The others followed them. On their way Hyuk asked her a question.
 
“ Oh ShinHye did you see DOngHae??”
 
“Mwo?? Ahmm.. i.. didn’t see him..” she replied.
 
HyukJae accompanied her to her room. “ See you later..”
 
After she closed the door.. she lean on the wall. After regaining her strength she went to the bathroom and clean herself. She looked at her collar bone, there are some love bites made by DongHae. After taking a bath she wear at shirt so it won’t be visible.
 
Mean While at DongHae, he woke up searching for ShinHye’s figure beside him. But when he didn’t found her, he stood up and looked around. “ShinHye ah….”