No.

That's LIFE

Youngjin's POV:

I went to school early. I brought my camera with me and Youngjae doesn’t know about this. Kekekeke. I got my things from my locker and proceeded to my classroom. When I went in my classroom, I saw a guy sleeping peacefully near my seat. He was seated in front of me.

 

Narrator’s POV:

Youngjin stared at him and in some point, she got mesmerized. Not knowing what came to her; she took out her camera and took a picture of him.

She kept on staring at him like she never wanted to remove her sight from him. It was like she was captivated. She then felt her phone vibrate. It was a message from Woori.

Annyeong, Youngjin-ah!

I’m sorry but I can’t come to school today. Really sorry! I’ll make it up to you next time. ^^

-Woori

 

Youngjin's POV:

Woori is sick again. Sigh. I’ll visit her later. I went to my seat and waited for the bell to ring. I was just staring at… Wait. What’s his name? Is it Myungsoo? Or Myungwol? Or Myungga? Or… AISH. Whatever! I’ll figure it out somehow. For now, let's stick with Myung-guy. :D

The bell rang and my classmates started to enter the classroom. I heard some of them talking:

“Wow. Myungsoo is here already,”

Sooooo… his name is Myungsoo. Now, I know. Hahaha okay.

“He’s so handsome. Omg,”

“I want to marry him!”

“Not if I marry him first,”

“Nuh-uh! He’s mine. You have Woohyun oppa already!”

Aish. They’re so noisy. Woohyun? That guy is a hottie?

The noise died when a teacher entered. He started the class. In the middle of the period… Oh no. I’m getting sleepy. Okay. Time to go to Dreamland. I rested my head on the table. I was waiting for Dreamland to me in but then I felt uneasy. I just remained in my position

 

Narrator’s POV:

The teacher noticed Youngjin and was raging. Youngjin was always sleeping in his class. He threw a chalk and his target was her head. Everyone in the class was watching.

Meanwhile, Youngjin felt something was nearing her head. When the chalk was a few centimeters away from her head, with the speed of light, she caught it with her hand. She was annoyed with teachers throwing chalk at people since her old days. She clenched her fist where the chalk was and somehow the chalk got pulverized. Everyone was so surprised.

“Did it hit her?”

“Aniyo. She must wake up by now if it did,”

“Then where’s the chalk?”

“I have no idea at all,”

Youngjin raised her head half-awake and saw everyone staring at her. She checked her hand and saw powders of chalk. Youngjin stood up and approached the teacher. “Sir, don’t go throwing your chalk at anyone,” she handed him back the remains chalk. “A-ah. Okay. T-thanks,” He said and stood there like he was rethinking what had happened.

Youngjin went back to her seat and noticed eyes were glued on her

 

Youngjin's POV:

Why are they looking at me? If those stares could kill, I’d probably be dead by now. Aish. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I should be careful by now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was lunch and since Woori was absent, I don’t have anyone to eat with. I decided to have my lunch on the rooftop so I went there. I love the rooftop! It’s so quiet here. Not a single gangster on sight. It’s weird because usually, they would hang out here. I ate my 1st part of my lunch… you know sandwich. 2nd part is in the cafeteria. :P

“Noona! I knew you’d be here!” a voice said. I woke up and saw the youngest in our group smiling brightly. I glared at him. Well, that’s usually what I do when I awake from a peaceful sleep because of a noise. Yes, he’s noisy. By that, he earned a hit from the oldest in our group. The youngest just pouted and the rest laughed at him. Aish. Are they even gangsters? Their so childish but, they’re my friends. 

Sigh…… Although I was sleepy, I went down and let my feet take me anywhere. No, I’m just kidding. Actually, I planned to go to the cafeteria to have my lunch part 2. When I reached the cafeteria, one of the most beautiful places in the school that holds most of the delicious food, it was crowded and noisy. Infinite must be there and girls were confessing their love. Is it Love Confession Day?

Infinite? I haven’t introduced them, right? Well, they’re a group… or a gang composed of 7 kingkas, the end. I don’t know their names and I don’t really care.

 

Narrator's POV:

Infinite. 7 princes with looks that could totally sweep you off your feet.

They are always surrounded by swarm of girls.

Their a group you wouldn't try to mess with or you'll be digging your own grave.

No one knows about their family background but one is rumored to have a gangster father.

Kim Sunggyu – He's the leader and the oldest. He's like a father. He's smart and matured in some ways. He's a clean freak in their dorm. He knows how to handle situations.

Jang Dongwoo – At first, he might look scary and mean but his actions will overshadow thsoe. He's gullible and it's like he's still innocent. He's got sharp eyes that made him the scout of the team. He's playful as well. He's the mother figure of the group.

Nam Woohyun – He's the Cassanova Prince.He might be the biggest flirt and playboy alive but he’s smart. He's a sweet and caring brother to Woori.

Lee Howon or Hoya – Normally easy with smiles and cheerfully innocent. If you mess with his temper, he'll transform into a crazy fighter. He's most likely to survive in a death maze because of his animal instincts.

Lee Sungyeol – He's the most energetic of all. He's talkative and his normally friendly. He's the joker of Infinite. he's playful and the 2nd cassanova of the group. This guy lvoes eating.

Kim Myungsoo or L – The Ice Prince. He's the most mysterious of all. he's got cold stares that could possibly freeze anyone to death. He doesn't like clingy girls and he won't speak unless somebody talks to him first. Nobody would dare talk to him because of his stare. He's ert inside.

Lee Sungjong – He's the cutie of the group. He's probably prettier than other queenkas in the school. This guy is the rival of Sungyeol in food. He's a softie inside and cares about his friends.

These boys, girls always go gaga over them.

 

Youngjin's POV:

“I hope they would accept my love!”

“Me too!”

Some girls said. As I fought my way to buy my food, I bumped into a girl and she fell. Her friends helped her stood up. I apologized but I can see it in her eyes. She’s mad. Woops.

“Yah! How dare you bump into me?!” she shouted earning all other people’s attention. A queenka, I see. She was wearing thick make-up. She looked like a clown. Oops. Mean girl here. Kekeke. Anyway, did I mention she was mad? Well, cross that. She was furious. Aish! What have I gotten myself into now???

"Isn't she the girl that bumped into Myungsoo oppa and went off like nothing happened?" her friend said.

 

Narrator’s POV:

“I’m sorry,” Youngjin apologized once more as she bowed. 'I bumped into that Myungsoo guy?... When did that happened?' she thought.

She turned around, preparing to leave since she had already apologized.

The queenka smirked and grabbed Youngjin's hair and threw her to the ground. Infinite saw this and it was like they were enjoying the show. Woohyun suddenly recognized the figure on the floor.

“Wait, isn’t that Youngjin?” he said.

“Youngjin? She’s my classmate,” Myungsoo spoke. The rest just looked at him. “Who the hell is Youngjin?” Sungjong asked.

While our heroine was on the floor, she was clenching her fists and was really starting to get annoyed. Inside her, she was fighting the urge to snap all the queenka's bones. ‘Endure it. Don’t fight,’ she thought. She released an aura which the Infinite felt. They shivered and just shrugged it off.

“If you’re really sorry, kiss my foot,” the queenka said. Youngjin went near her shoe like she was really going to kiss it. The queenka and her friends were laughing but were cut off when the subject of the laughter stood up. “Yah! , I told you to kiss my foot, right?” Ms. Queenka said.

Youngjin smirked. “I don’t want to,” she said coldly. Her icy voice sent chills to everyone. Infinite was now enjoying this more and more. “Yah! Do you know me?” the queenka asked in an annoyed tone but Youngjin asked her back calmly, “Do you know me?”

“Hell no, . Why would I want to know someone like you?”

Youngjin smirked and said, “Then, I guess we’re equal,”

This created ooooh’s from the Infinte. “Feisty girl, I like it,” Dongwoo said. Myungsoo secretly started taking interest in sharp-tongued girl after this incident and awhile back in the classroom. You know, the chalk scene? Yeah.

The queenka stomped off knowing that she was already humiliated. Her friends followed her. Youngjin straightened her uniform and went to buy lunch part 2. She grabbed an empty seat and ate her lunch. The rest went back to their own business. The girls continued their confession but suddenly stopped since, Infinite lost their interest. and bla bla bla.

“Yah! Hyung! She’s interesting!” Sungjong declared while munching on his food and the rest nodded in agreement. Myungsoo was staring at Youngjin and Sungyeol noticed this. “Yah! Stop staring at her! She might melt,” Sungyeol teased. The rest laughed while Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol. 

 

Youngjin's POV: 

Woori! I feel so lonely. TT^TT

I wonder what would happen tomorrow. If they would ruing my things in my locker, that would be so cliché. If they ask me to come over at the back of the school, then they’re very predictable and have no originality

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

WAAAAAAAH. End of lunch? I’m not yet done! This is so tragic. Not being able to enjoy your food is. It’s because of you… you… queenka! Grr. I tried finishing my food quickly since, I was the only one left in the cafeteria who was still eating. The rest were leaving to go back to their perspective classrooms. I gulped down all and hurried to my classroom. GOOD! The teacher wasn’t there yet. Phew. As I enter, all eyes were on me again. Aish! Do they like staring at people?

Dismissal! I packed my things and went to my locker. I fixed my things in my locker since they are a mess. I placed my PE uniform in my bag… just in case…

I texted Woori that I was coming over.

I reached her house and rang the doorbell. The old man from last time opened the door. “Annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted him with a bow. “Yes? How may I help you?” he asked. Oops. I forgot. I was dressed as a guy before. “I am here to visit Woori,” I said politely. So unlike me, right? “Ah, you’re Miss Lee Youngjin?” he asked.

“Neh,” I said with a smile. “Come in, come in,” he gestured his hand for me to come in. He led me inside the house… wait. Cross that. He lead me inside the mansion. It… was huge, so classy. WOW. He took me upstairs and led me to… I think Woori’s room. He knocked on the door and said, “Miss, your visitor has arrived,”

“Let her in. thank you,” a voice said. The old man let me in the room. A HUGE ROOM. WOW. I bowed to the old man and he smiled. I saw Woori lying on the bed. She had a weak smile plastered on her face. I went to her side and placed a hand on her forehead.

She chuckled and said, “I’m fine,”

“If you’re fine, you shouldn’t have been absent,”

“Sorry…”

“Hahaha. It’s okay! I was just kidding!”

“Ah, yeah. My doctor told me to rest for a day,”

I just nodded. I don’t know how to respond to that.

“Sooooo, tell me how what happened in school,” she said trying to break the silence.

“Ahahahahahaha,” I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

“Wae? What happened?” she asked with a concern look.

I told her what happened awhile ago in school. She laughed at the part where I answered the queenka back.

“Hyuna…” she said as she sighed.

“Is that her name?” I asked and she nodded.

“We used to be friends but she changed,” she smiled weakly. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

We separated from the hug. I just smiled at her.

I checked my watch and told her, “I gotta go. Time for work. Rest well, okay?”

She nodded and smiled brightly. I left the mansion and went home.