Heh

That's LIFE

Narrator's POV:

The two finished the race but had no idea who won. "I won," Myungsoo said as he stuck out his tongue. "Nuh-uh, I did. I finished it first!" Youngjin protested. The 2 started bickering about who finished first until they heard a whistle. "It was a tie," they heard Lee Jae Won say. "I won," Youngjin said, totally ignoring what the teacher said. "No, I won," "I won," "Nuh-uh, Turtle," "Turtle? Ha, The turtle won," and the 2 continued bickering. "How could they ignore me like that," Lee Jae Won pouted. Woori appeared beside him then, patted his shoulder. The bell rang which stopped the 2 from bickering. 

Youngjin went to Woori so that they could go back to the classroom together and get change. "You two look good together," Woori said as he nudged her friend. "Huh? Who?" Youngjin, confused, asked. "You and Myungsoo," Woori answered. Youngjin's eyes widened with those words. "What?!" she shouted in disbelief, with her oice echoing through the corridors. "What are you talking about?" Youngjin said, but with her voice softer. Woori chuckled, not answering her friend's question. "You like him, right?" Woori asked.

A teacher went out of the classroom and spotted them, "Hey, why were you shouting?" Youngjin and Woori looked at each other. "I'm sorry, sir. but no one was shouting. My friend and I are discussing about the lesson awhile ago," Youngjin said straightly to the teacher. The teacher squinted his eyes on them. "Well then," the teacher said then left. After the teacher disappeared, Youngjin and Woori looked at each other and laughed. 

"But seriously, you like him right?" Woori said with a sly smile, wanting to go back to her teasing, and walked away. "Yah, Nam Woori!" Youngjin whined then tried to catch up with her. They changed back to their school uniform and packed their things. They proceeded to the school gate where Woori's chauffeur was waiting. "I'll see you tomorrow," Youngjin as she waved. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," she greeted everyone in the kitchen. Some of them are having their break with a cup of coffee. Some are preparing the meals of the customers. Youngjin went to the locker room and put on her uniform. As she had closed her locker door, Jonghyun appeared. "So, Hurricane Jin?" he said. "What about HER?" Youngjina asked while tying her apron.

"Is it true?" he asked. "What do you think?" she asked back with a blank expression. "I'm guessing it's true," he said. "Why do you think it's true?" "Don't you think I know what had been happening after she hid-" he was cut off when she shove him to the lockers. Her right arm was against his neck and her fist were clenched into a tight ball. "She never hid," she said with a threatening tone and an intense look in her eyes. True, she never hid. In her situation, hiding meant running away from something and she never did.

"Okay, chill,"Jonghyun said. Youngjin retreated her hand and walked away, unknowingly emitting a dark aura. The rest stayed away from her, feeling it's dangerous to get near her. As if, one moment they get near her, they feel themselves being beaten to death.

 

Youngjin's POV: 

I can't believe I overreacted. I'll apologize later if I can still remember it. I went to a table of a lady, probably in her 50's. "may I take your older?" I asked. "I'll have the..." the lady told me what she wanted to have. "May I know what to your hand?" the lady asked me, referring to my bandaged hand.  "I-it was just a minor accident, ma'am," I said. obviously, I can't say I got it from punching a wall and other bunch of gangsters. "Take care of your hand, it might get worse," the lady looked worried. "Yes, thank you for your concern, ma'am," I answered with a smile, supposedly warm, and a smile. She returned the smile.

A few minutes later, i was bringing the old lady's meal. "Enjoy your meal," I said. After a while, another customer came in. What the heck is he doing here? It's not that I have something against him. It's just that i feel him making fun of me. Shallow reason, I know.

"May I take your order?" I asked with a smile and all I got was, "Pfft," as he covered his mouth with his hand. The smile on my face remained but an imaginary popping vein showed as I clenched my fist. He began telling me his orders. Finally. I walked to the kitchen and got his meal prepared.

 

Narrator's POV:

Youngjin had just finished working. She was walking home... with that guy following her. "Until when are you gonna follow me?" Youngjin asked. "It's a secret," Myungsoo answered. The popping vein appeared again on Youngjin's forehead. "Whatever," Youngjin muttered. Myungsoo followed her until she had reached her apartment.


"Hyung! Where is noona! We have to find her first before they find them!" Ricky said as the Teen Top went on their way home, their new home. "She just appeared out of nowhere when we were fighting and then she suddenly disappeared when the police came!" Changjo said. "I found her," L. Joe said, which shocked the others. "Where is she?" the others said altogether.

"I quit so it's not my business anymore,"  L.Joe told them what they talked about and how Youngjin didn't want to be involved with the gangsters. "But we still have to find her! You know they are on the move, searching for her!" Niel said. C.A.P. smacked his head for shouting, "You think we don't know don't that?" "Well, that doesn't give you the right to hit me, Hyung!" Niel whined. C.A.P. stuck out his tongue. Suddenly, L.Joe bumped into a guy named Kim Myungsoo. Both gave a one quick head bow and went on their own ways.

 

The next day...

Youngjin was tying her hair while she headed for school, what she didn't know was she was seen by someone who held a grudge against her. "Hey, did you hear? They said that Hurricane Jin is in our school!" "OMG Really?" "I'm serious!" "I can't believe it," "Is it among the queenkas?" "I don't know but all I know it's a girl student here in Woolim High," Youngjin felt uneasy upon hearing all of these. She walked towards the school building with those conversations ringing through her head.

"It's okay, you're a master of disguise so you'll be fine," Woori patted her back. Youngjin was sulking beside Woori in the classroom. "I can't believe you have more confidence in my skills than I do," Youngjin answered. Woori grinned. 

"Lee Youngjin, please come with us for a while," a familiar girl said. Woori and Youngjin exchanged looks before the invited one stood up. The invitation was enough to attract the other people in the class. Woori grabbed Youngjin's hand and gave her a worry look. All Youngjin did was gave her a smile.

Youngjin had no idea where the girls were taking her so she just followed them. While going along with them, students were whispering about the sight of those girls and Youngjin.

The girls led her to the back of the school. They shove her to the wall. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Infinite?" the leader asked, with her hand holding Youngjin's chin. Suddenly, Youngjin received a slap from her. "Start," the leader ordered the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hello! I'm reall sorry for updating very late. Im back to work and these days, I've been sick. Thank you for patiently waiting. What do you think of this chapter? Please comment down below and do tell me what you think. Thank you new subscribers!!!!!! Guys, do not forget, I appreciate your comments and I do love them! Okay, off to work. Ppyong! -Nielle