First Friend

That's LIFE

My exams are all done. Wahahahahahaha :((( I am happy. SO HAPPY! SUMMER, COME TO ME!

Hello, ignore ^that. I'm just really happy I won't have to see any of my teachers anymoooooore. Okay, so I made my Chapter 2 while I was looking at my notes. It was stuck in my head and I needed to get it out to atleast focuse on my notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Younjin's POV:

My 3rd day in school and I still haven’t gained any friend. Is this bad? It’s not, right? RIGHT?

“Noona! You have to make friends!” Youngjae said.

“Ehhhhhh…”

“Noona, pabo!”

“Yah! I won’t make you an omelet anymore,” With that, his eyes widened. WAHAHAHA. Evil noona. He ran to me and hugged me tightly.

He said, “Noona, you know I’m kidding,” and then he smiled sheepishly. Aw, cute kid. “Araso,” I said and sighed. “Try making friends, noona! Look at me, I had friends on my first day!”

“Really?” I asked and he nodded. “Good boy,” I said and ruffled his hair. “Try making friends, araso?” he said. “Yes, sir!” I answered.

I sighed. I did my daily routine. I woke up and then, my brother. I cooked breakfast. We ate. We got ready. We went down to pick Minjung and we all went to school.

I then went on my way to school. I was a bit slacking off. I was not in the mood to go to school. Aish. Plus! It was still early. STILL VERY EARLY.

I sat on a bench for a while since there was still some time before the bell rings. I saw the busy street and people passing by; old lady, and old man, a middle aged man hurrying to his work and many more.

 

Narrator’s POV:

Youngjin decided to stay for 5 minutes more. She was just sitting when she saw a girl in the same uniform as hers walking. The clenched her fist on her chest and there, she fainted.

Youngjin's eyes widened and with the speed of light, she ran to the girl. She knew she had to bring her to a nearby hospital. Such a reflex she got. She carried her bridal style. Everyone was looking at her but she didn’t mind. She went into a taxi that was called by another concerned bystander and brought her to a nearby hospital.

Youngjin was waiting outside the emergency room with the girl’s bag until a doctor came out. “Are you related to her?” she asked.

“No. Just a schoolmate,”

“Can you check her bag for any details?”

Youngjin stared at the girl’s bag that was with her and began searching things inside the bag. She saw a wallet and saw a name, Nam Woori. “Her name is Nam Woori,” she told the doctor. “Are there any contact details?” she asked. Youngjin shook her head. She suddenly heard a phone ringing. It was the girl's. Woohyun Oppa was the name of the caller.

 

Youngjin's POV: 

Oh! It’s her brother. I answered it. “Woori-ah,” a manly voice said.

“Ah, I’m sorry but this is not Woori-ssi,”

Huh? Who is this?”

“Ah, your sister is here in the hospital,”

What hospital?”

I told the guy the name of the hospital and he said, “Araso,” and then he hanged up. I told the doctor that he’ll come here. Woori, the girl, was brought in the room. The doctor told me to wait inside. I think she went to the nurse counter and told the girl’s details and what room she was staying in. A few minutes later, she went back in to check on the girl.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked the doctor. She sighed and said, “She’s got a heart ailment,” I looked at the girl. “She can’t tire herself,” the doctor continued.

A guy suddenly entered the room.

(A/N: ignore the expression. it's the only picture I saw of him wearing a school uniform)

He looked familiar. You felt like you saw him but can’t remember when and where. He has this worried expression. “I am his brother,” he said. So he’s Woohyun. I stood up and bowed. He just nodded. “She brought your sister here,” the doctor said. The guy named Woohyun turned to me and said, “Thank you,” “How’s my sister?” he then turned to the doctor. “She’s fine now but she has to be more careful from now on,” Woohyun nodded.

“She can leave as soon as she wakes up,” the doctor continued. Woohyun thanked her and the doctor left the room.

 

Narrator’s POV:

Woohyun went to Woori and held her hand ‘Be strong,’ he thought. Woori woke up and saw her brother standing beside her. Youngjin stood up and called for the doctor.

“You can’t tire yourself. You can’t play sports. Araso?” the doctor told Woori. Woori just nodded. “Okay, you can all go to school now,” the doctor continued. Youngjin bowed and was about to leave when Woori said, “Wait!”

Youngjin turned to her and she said, “Thank you for bringing me here,”

Youngjin, being not a talkative person, just smiled.

“Youngjin-ssi, what class are you in?" Woori asked her.

"2-B,"

"Whoa, you're in the same class as me! Let’s all go to school together,” She smiled. Youngjin just nodded. All of them went out to the hospital and headed for school.

“Are you feeling okay now?” Woohyun asked and her sister said, "neh," with a smile. There was a moment of silence. “Yah! Don’t tire yourself. Araso?” Woohyun then said to break the silence. “Okay, okay,” Woori answered like she was annoyed by her brother’s questions.

They reached the entrance gate and to their relief, the bell hasn’t rang yet. “Okay, okay. I’m off. Don’t tire yourself, okay?” he turned to Woori. ‘Aw, what a loving brother,’ Youngjin thought. He then turned to her and said, “Please take care of my sister,” she just nodded. He separated from the two and went somewhere else.

The 2 girls were walking towards your locker in silence. Both were trying to think of something to start a conversation until they reached your lockers and surprisingly, their lockers were beside each other. Woori turned to her and said, “We didn’t have a proper introduction yet,”

“yeah, I guess so,”

“Okay, okay. My name is Woori. Nam Woori,” she said.

 

Youngjin's POV:

She introduced herself with a bright smile. Her smile was like she was fine and nothing was hurting. With that smile, she looked like she had no problems. “Lee Youngjin,” I said. I shook her hand and she hung her arm around my neck. “Let’s be friends. Araso?” she said. Friends? I gained a friend? WOOOOOOOOW! Yes! Yes! Yes! “Okay!” I said brightly. We exchanged phone numbers and went to our classroom.

As soon as we reached for our seats, the bell rang. Phew. Classes will start now. Classes started and the teacher goes BLA BLA BLA. This morning was boring. I doodled, I looked at the window and I doodled again. That was how my morning ended.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

It was lunch already. I was fixing my things when Woori approached me, “Youngjin-ssi, I wanted to eat lunch with you but I have to go to the office,”

“Ah! It’s okay. We can eat together tomorrow,” I said with reassurance. “I guess so,”

We both separated. I went to the cafeteria to have a quick lunch. I wanted to see the library.

I went to the library and read some books full of suspense. Something related to murder. Is it weird for a kind of person like me to be reading those kinds of books?

I remembered the places that I would hang out in my old school during lunch whenever I want to sleep. 2 places: the rooftop or the library. My friends would eventually join me. We looked like we’re in a Sleeping Club. Sigh. I miss those guys.

I am still happy I gained a friend! :DDDDDDDDDDD