What happened before?

That's LIFE

Youngjin's POV:

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief. Where is Woori? She told me to wait here.

What if-

NO.I tried to call Woori first before I jump into any conclusions. Unfortunately, she wasn't answering.

I gave the man my number, "Call me if she gets here without me," and in turn, he gave me his, "Call me if you find her,"

I nodded and ran back inside the school building. I went to check the office  but she wasn't there. I checked every classroom in every floor but she wasn't there. I was running that time so it was a good thing that I was wearing my gym clothes. When I made a turn, I bumped into something. MORE LIKE SOMEONE.

Next thing I knew, I w-was on top o-of him... Myung-guy. A-and o-our l-lips WERE TOUCHING. I hate to admit it but IT WAS MY FIRST KISS! I felt blood rush to my cheeks. I pushed my self up and bowed many times as I apologized and then, ran away. I returned in my search for Woori. I ran faster while trying to erase that memory. AISH. LEE YOUNGJIN, GET IT OUT OF YOUR DAMN HEAD. YOU HAVE TO FIND WOORI.

She was nowhere here in this building so I tried searching on the grounds. I went near the fields and I saw a group of 3 guys. They probably have seen her so might as well ask them.

"Excuse me," I said.

"What?" Guy 1 said as he eyed on me.

"Have you seen Woori. Nam Woori,"

"Nope," he said. I thanked him and decided to look for her at the back of the school but was stopped.

Guy 1 was holding my wrist. "Stay with us for a while. Play with us," he said while smirking. AISH. ERT.

"Sorry but I don't have time to play," I said as I put on a fake smile. I tried to break away from the ert's grasp but he only held my wrist tighter.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt," Guy 1 said. Next thing I knew, my back was pinned against the wall. WILL I LOSE MY ITY BEFORE I GET MARRIED?

 

Narrator's POV:

Youngjin was raging. She didn't want to lose her ity to some ert. One of the things she hated was . She broke away from the Guy 1's grasp and she shove him and the guy fell to the ground.

"What the hell?! You !" He said as he sent a punch but Youngjin only caught it with her hand. Youngjin twisted his hand before Guy 1 could even swing a punch with his free arm. Guy 2 attacked but Youngjin kicked his stomach. Guy 3 sent a punch too but Youngjin threw Guy 1 to Guy 3.

 

Youngjin's POV:

Aish. Messing with me is not a good idea. So if you don't live near a hospital, don't you dare me. Since they were all on the floor, I left and went to the back of the school.  Before I made a turn,

"Hyuna, please stop bothering Youngjin," Woori's voice said.

"Who the hell are you to order me? HUH?" Hyuna said

"Hyuna, please,"

"NO!"

"What happened to you? We used to be best friends!" i can hear Woori crying now.

"THAT WAS BEFORE," I can feel pain in Hyuna's voice. I'm guessing she's starting to tear up.

"H-hyuna," Woori said.

"B-because of you..." Hyuna paused. I can feel her trying to hold back her tears and then she continued, "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU, HE DIED!"

Why do I feel so much pain in her voice? What really happened before? No matter how much I wanted to know more by listening, I can't. It wasn't the right time to be selfish. I showed up and Hyuna wiped her tears as she saw me. She glared at me but I ignored her. Woori was the priority this time. Does Hyuna even know that Woori has this heart ailment?

Woori was clenching her fists on her chest. She was panting and at the same time, crying. I went to Woori's aid "let's go," I whispered to her and she just nodded. Woori seemed like she couldn't move so I kneeled down saying, "Get on,"

I was offering her a piggy back ride. She got on and we left Hyuna.

"Do you have your medicine with you?" I asked but she answered weakly, "No,"

I dialed the man's number and he quickly came. We went inside the car and drove towards Sejong General Hospital. I searched for Woori's phone and called her brother. HE WASN'T ANSWERING. NAM WOOHYUN, PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

"Hello?" He finally answered. I wasted no time to say Hello or who was calling, "Sejong General Hospital, now," and hung up.

I'm sure he'll get the message. We reached the hospital and a stretcher greeted us. At the corner of my eye, I saw a girl who was on another stretcher. Her chest was bleeiding. I've seen her around. She was accompanied by a boy. Probably her boyfriend. What a lucky girl. I think he needed a stretcher too because he looked worried sick for her.

Woori was in her room now and I was waiting in the hallways for her brother to come. What really happened before? Who died?

I suddenly saw 7 guys running, one was Woohyun and Myung-guy. Not now, I have to stop thinking about him. Luckily, the doctor came and explained everything to him, "She needs to avoid stressful emorions and activities. A walk in the park may do but no sports," the doctor and gave Woohyun a pat on the back. "I'll let your father know," and left.

Woohyun checked on Woori from the window of the door. He plopped down on a chair. One chair apart, beside me. Woori's condition was worsening. I know it. I have to know what happened between Hyuna and Woori.

"What happened before between Hyuna and Woori?" I asked Woohyun. He looked at me and, "They used to be best of friends. They were like sisters. They can't be separated until one day,"

"What happened?" I asked.

"Yunha came,"

"Who is Yunha?"

"Woori's first love and Hyuna's as well,"

"Yunha died trying to protect Woori from an accident while Hyuna got more angry at Woori,"

Woohyun stopped there. I stood up and said, "I'll be going now," and left. I still have my job. No matter how much I want to stay and stay by my friend's side, I still can't escape my responsibility as a sister.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

What do you think? :D Please comment :D