The real Nam Woo Hyun

Living under her shadow

Walking down the streets, many eyes were on the two girls or to be exact, on Ji Eun. She has always been the kind whom girls see as role model and guys wanted as their girlfriend. She smiled sweetly at those who looked in their direction. On the other hand, Ji Hye merely looked down and continued walking.

“Oh my, she is really beautiful!” One of the girls tugged her friend’s sleeve and complimented.

“Thank you.” Ji Eun thanked her as she walked past them.

“If only I am like sis…” Ji Hye thought to herself and sighed.

“Ji Hye, why did you sigh?” her sister asked.

“Umm… Nothing. It is just that it is the first day of high school and I am a little scared.” She lied.

“Ah. Don’t worry. I am here and Sung Gyu oppa is here too!” Ji Eun reassured as she linked arms with her sister and headed to school.

When the girls were along the corridor, they heard some high-pitched piercing behind them. Turning around, they spotted a group of boys walking. It was INFINITE! Ji Hye felt her heart race when she saw them, especially Woo Hyun. He was her bias in the group and she adored him a lot. He was smiling charismatically at the girls and waving cutely.

“I must have saved the country in my past life to be in the same school as INFINITE!” one of the girls said.

“PINCH ME! AM I DREAMING?!” Another crazy fan girl exclaimed.

“Ah… It is Woo Hyun oppa.” Ji Hye thought.

Ji Hye felt like screaming too but she refrained herself from screaming out loud. She didn’t want her sister to stare at her like how she was staring at the crazy fan girls. Then, Sung Gyu oppa stopped before the two. He smiled and told them to follow him. Sung Gyu is Ji Hye and Ji Eun’s aunt’s son. It simply means that the three of them are cousins.

Entering a room dedicated for INFINITE, the nine of them were finally away from all the commotion. Ji Hye looked around the room and felt her heart thumping as she saw Woo Hyun ruffle his hair. Then, he looked in their direction and walked over. Ji Hye wondered why her heart did not jump out of her body at that moment. Then, Sung Gyu spoke.

“Hey guys. They are my cousins, Ji Hye and Ji Eun.” Sung Gyu introduced.

The elder waved confidently and ended off with a pretty smile. Ji Hye bowed slightly and managed a small wave before looking down. The other INFINITE members smiled and waved back at them. Woo Hyun however was leaning on the table beside Sung Gyu as he eyed Ji Eun from head to toe. Then, he shifted his gaze to Ji Hye who was looking down shyly. Straightening himself, Woo Hyun walked over to the two.

“Oh. They are both your cousins? Which means they are sisters… But why is one so pretty but the other so…” Woo Hyun was about to complete his remark when Ji Eun interrupted.

“Cute.” She said, glaring at Woo Hyun.

“Ugly.” He completed his statement with a smirk.

Ji Hye felt her world caving in at Woo Hyun’s statement. The cute, nice and greasy image shattered into pieces and was replaced with a mean guy image. She bit her lips and looked up at Woo Hyun who walked up to Ji Eun, ignoring her. He smirked as the two ended up face to face.

“Fiery, pretty and interesting. I like.” Woo Hyun said with a charismatic smile.

“Sorry but I am not interested in you.” Ji Eun said as she looked away, annoyed.

“You will, eventually…” Woo Hyun shrugged and returned to Sung Gyu’s side.

Looking at Ji Hye who was all upset standing there, Sung Gyu stared at Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun merely smiled at his leader. Ji Hye felt like her tears were about to fall so she decided to leave before they did.

“I… I…got to go first.” Ji Hye said as she turned around and left.

“Ji Hye~!” Ji Eun shouted.

“Oops.” Woo Hyun said with a cheeky smile.

“Bastard.” Ji Eun said as she glared at Woo Hyun before leaving.

Ji Hye was crying as she left the room. The Nam Woo Hyun whom she liked since their debut, the one with a cute, greasy and humourous personality, the one who she adored turned out to be a complete jerk in real life. Then, she heard her sister’s voice from behind. She hurriedly wiped off those tears.

“Sis, you okay?” Ji Eun asked.

“Yea.” Ji Hye lied as she smiled at her sister.

Back in the room…

“Nam Woo Hyun, what was that for? She is my cousin!” Sung Gyu scolded Woo Hyun.

“It is human rights to speak.” Woo Hyun rebutted.

“That was mean though.” Sung Jong joined.

“Maknae, it is not your turn to speak.” Woo Hyun said as he glared at Sung Jong.

Sung Jong went and sat beside Myung Soo, upset. Myung Soo gave him a light pat on the shoulder which brightened Sung Jong slightly.

“Treat her nicely. She is your fan.” Sung Gyu admitted.

“Eww. I would like it if it’s her sister but if it is her then no thanks.” Woo Hyun said as he shook his finger in disgust.

“YAH! I just told you she is my cousin!” Sung Gyu scolded.

“Okay, fine. I will keep my precious comments to myself next time then.” Woo Hyun said in an upset tone before leaving the room too.

“Nice start to our high school life.” Myung Soo said with a sarcastic smirk.

Sung Gyu punched the wall and exhaled deeply.

“If only you are as nice as what you are before the camera…” Sung Gyu thought to himself.

Stepping out of the room, Woo Hyun was instantly surrounded by the same group of fan girls. He smiled and turned back into the all nice Woo Hyun once again. After some fan service, he escaped from them.

“Phews, finally away from them…” He thought.

Then, he spotted a crowd before a bulletin board which had the classroom distribution list pinned. He went up and spotted his and the other members’ names on it.

1-A
Lee Ho Won
Kim Ji Eun
Kim Ji Hye
Nam Woo Hyun

1-B
Lee Sung Jong
Lee Sung Yeol
Kim Myung Soo


“High school life sure is going to be interesting, huh?” He thought to himself.
 

Author's Note:
Hey guys!:D How's chapter one?(:
Please subscribe / comment?^^
Special thanks to my subscribers even before chapt one was up<3
Umm. I am not against Woo Hyun or anything. This is just a fic so don't take it seriously, alright?(:
You can imagine him as another Nam Woo Hyun like someone who I know if you can't stand him being bad and all:D
That's all! :D BYE ^^ ~