Chapter 9

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeheum's POV

"Me and Jinyoung will confirm your relationship. Many people are hating Mina now.." YG nim said and I ran out the office. Gosh, this is stupid. "Unnie.. Drive me to Twice Dorm.." I said as I drag Hye unnie going down.

"No, We're not going there. People are all eyes on the both of you. I support you but this can end your careers. People are hating Mina because she came home with you drunk and now they're giving hate comments.." Unnie said and I nod.

"I'll just call her unnie.. I can right?" Hye unnie nod and I went inside the van. I'm gonna facetime her. "Hoobae!" She greeted me so cheerfully. "Hey, Sunbaenim. Where are you? Did you know about the ahmm.. Us?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm so sorry Princess.." She just smile widely. "Ani, It's fine. At least I'm dating you now.. Right?" I nod and smile at her. "Yes, Can I go to your dorm? Can you send me the address?" I ask her and she nods. She texted me her address.

"Do you still wanna talk more? I need to go back home first.. To change my clothes.." I said. "Can I? I wanna talk to you more.." I nod and get my airpods. "You can talk. I'll listen to you.. I'm gonna call Hye unnie now.." I said and open the van.

We are going back to the dorm and Black Pink is there. Mina is talking and talking. I'm just listening to her and laugh when she's so funny and cute. "Jaeheum! We bought a Ice cream sandwich for you. You can eat it after you take a bath.." Jennie unnie said.

"I'll go upstairs unnie" I said and they nod. "Why are they always giving you gifts?" Mina unnie ask and I just chuckle. "I'm their dongsaeng that's why.." I said and place my phone at the table. "I wanna see you.." I fix the phone and get my towel.

"I'm gonna take a shower.. You wanna see me? You're a naughty Princess. Aren't you?" I said and she's just blushing. I put the phone in my sink and starts to shower. It take a while and I went out drying my self.

I also dry my hair and put it into a messy bun. "What do you want me to bring there? You want some Ice cream sandwich?" I ask her as I pick my clothes. "Your enough.. Wait.. I'll call you back again.. The members are here.. See you later.." She said and hang up.

I put on my blue loose sweater and my white ripped pants going with my favorite shoes. I get my bag and put some extra clothes in case I dirty my pants. I grab all the things I need and get my blue beanie.

"Unnie!! Unnie! Can you drive me somewhere?" I ask Hye unnie and saw Black Pink leaving. "Lisa Unnie.. Where are you guys going?" I ask her and she mouthed TWICE. I ask if I can join them and she nod.

We get into their van and put our mask. When we're there we go to the back entrance and go to the TWICE dorm. Mina is the one that open the door and she's disappointed seeing Black Pink. "Nayeon unnie.. They're here already.." She said and make way for the 4.

She was about to close the door when I showed up. "You ain't letting me in? I'm hurt." I said and she smiles. I take off my mask and shoes when she pull me inside. I bow to the other members but in a hurry because Mina is dragging me.

She push me to the bed and cuddle with me. "Tsk, Princess. How could you drag me like that?" I ask her and put my bag down the floor. "Sorry. I just miss you.." I nod and she's just hovering on top off me.

"My management, Unnies and Managers don't know I'm here.." I said and she just look at me. "I'm sorry but I'll protect your name and you.." I said and caress her hair. "You're so precious baby.. What am I gonna do.." I whisper in her ear.

She suddenly sat up and look at me. "Who's your baby? I'm your princess. I'm not your baby>,<" She said out of nowhere and I just nod. "Ok, Ok, Princess.. Come on.. Cuddle with me.." I said and she just nod.

"I brought some chocolates for the both of us.." I grab my bag and the door suddenly open. I got startled and drop Mina on the floor. "Oh my gosh Sunbaenim.." I help her to stand up and give her the chocolate before looking at the door.

It's a glaring Nayeon and Jihyo sunbaenim. "Ah, Hello. Jaeheum imnida.." I introduce myself and bow. Lisa unnies laugh was heard behind the two and I lower my head. "Of course they know you're Jaeheum. Pabo.." Jennie unnie said and ruffle my hair.

Mina unnie pull me and fix my hair. "What are you guys doing here? I thought you'll party or whatever?" She ask as she eat the chocolates. "Mina. Can I have some chocolates?" Momo unnie said and I grab 2 chocolat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter