Chapter 10

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeheum's POV

It's been five months since our relationship has been confirmed. I already ask Mina to be officially mine in the phone call the day our dating rumor that has been confirm. Now we are going to secretly date since many fans have not move on from the topic yet.

Surprisingly our career is not affected as fans still support and watch us. The only problem is dispatch for making up rumors this and that. I'm now outside the dorm emergency exit like what we talk about. Minutes later Mina unnie have come down.

We ride to our van and my manager unnie have drive us to Han river. We'll just walk around the bridge and eat some street foods. "Hello bae.. I miss you.. I brought some chips for us.." Mina unnie said and kiss my cheeks.

I open the bag for the both of us and eat. "I miss you too unnie.. We'll just go to Han river and eat some street foods.. Is it fine for you?" She just nods and smile at me. The gummy smile everyone will die for to see. She smile for me, for free.

When we arrive we just went walk along the path and sat on the grass. "This is like our favorite spot now.. I love going here with you.." She said shyly and Shy Mina is the cutest penguin alive. "Ahm.. Alsoo.. I love you~ I just want you to remember that I do.." she added.

"Thank you for making me remember I love you.. but please do know that I love you too.. Even though your older than me.. I want to protect you with all my strength.." I back hug her and nuzzle my face at her neck.

This kind of situation there's no words needed. Our actions are enough for us to tell a thousand words. We stay in that position for like an half an hour we got out of our worlds when Mina's stomach growl. "Looks like your little tummy is hungry.. Let's eat.. I saw some good reviews street foods here.."

Walking up the stall and we bought some foods. After eating we just stroll around when someone bump into us causing their foods to fall off the ground. It's just a light bump but the person that bump into me exaggerates.

"I'm sorry miss? sir? Let me help you with your fo--" "Aren't you gonna say sorry!! You bump into me! My foods are all on the ground!! How dare you.." The stranger yells. "Sir please let's not make a scene.. I said sorry awhile ago I offered to help you too.."

"You're rude! Are you telling me it's my fault? Not make a scene? If you didn't bump into me then I won't make a scene!!" I think this man is having a mental health issues. He suddenly flick my cap upwards causing my face to be reveal.

Oh hell no.. Not again.. Calm your horses Jaeheum-ah. "Tsk! That's why you're rude.. You're an idol! What a shame.. My cousins love you but your attitude is bad.. They shouldn't admire people like you with two faces.."

As of the moment.. The crowd have go big and cameras are all over. I look at Mina and she's feeling uncomfortable. Aish! I pick up my cap and put it to Mina. She's just wearing sunglasses and mask. Good thing she's wearing pants and sweater.

"Sir.. I really said sorry awhile ago and offered for help but you didn't even listen. I politely ask for you not to make scene and solve it without yelling. Yes, I'm an idol.. I want to thank your cousins for admiring me.. So if you may.. we need to go.."

He laugh. He just laugh and next thing I knew a fist was thrown. I didn't have a chance to doge it and it hit the corner of my lips. I'm now on the ground from the impact and Mina help me up. Seconds I knew Mina was not on my side anymore.

I get up and that hit makes me dizzy. I grab Mina and pull her to my side before pushing the man that pull her from me. The man that punch me have punch me again and it hits my corner lips again. People then began to gather more and I just push Mina out. She ran away maybe to ask for help. Because the crowd are busy throwing punches and kicks they don't notice Mina.

"You don't deserve the fame!" "You weren't supposed to be an idol YG just pitied you!" "Mina don't need a trash like you!" "You're a two face !" "All you deserve is hate and to die!" "Die !" "Die!" "Kill her!!"

The police came late. Amazing. Mina is behind them I just hope that she don't have any scratches. She immediately go to my side when the police have arrested the people. "Jaeheum-ah.. you can hear me right?" I smile at her and hug her.

Ambulanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter