Chapter 6

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeheum's POV

We are now in our house and We'll just change into something casual and comfortable. The Entertainment will be having a small party for the groups and artist. The staffs was already done celebrating.

I'm wearing an lowcut dirty white shoes, black and white long sleeves tucked in my black trousers and with black shirt on top. Our Manager put our awards in our shelf and the gift of the fans in the biggest room upstairs.

"Alright girls, Off we go.." Manager Oppa said and we all went in the van. The manager unnies always sat in the front. The three oppas at the back and we at the middle. "You girls almost bring all the awards. I'm very proud of you girls.." Hye unnie said and we just smile.

We arrive at the Entertainment and we'll be celebrating at the rooftop. All of the artist are complete and keeps on congratulating us. We're just saying thank you and greeting them. Another celebration this is like 3 way celebration.

For our Awards, the successful world tour and our awards. Pd-nim has already release an statement regarding the problem earlier. He's going to sue every one who's gonna harass us like earlier. Jiyong oppa were proud of us.

We take a picture and post it on our SNS. After some minutes people has already like our post and we continue our celebration. We'll not be drinking since we have an show to attend tomorrow. It's Running man along with other artist.

When it's already 2 in the morning all of us decided to end our celebration. Going home and for sure we'll be dead tired later since it's running man we're talking about. A very active show and I'm a very lazy person.

T I M E S K I P

"I guess their fans are dying to have the group they stan all in one frame. Let's all welcome TWICE and SCARS." All of us went out and go to our position. "We can clearly see that this two group are very successful.." Jaesuk Oppa said.

"Introduce your self first.." Kwangsoo oppa said and we let TWICE sunbaenim first. After we did our introduction. "1, 2, 3, Hello! We are scars and we'll make it beautiful.." "Nihao, I'm the leader. Seohae imnida.."

"Konnichiwa, I'm the leader's husband. I mean I'm the main dancer. Dami imnida.." I chuckle at how Dami unnie introduce herself. "Hello, I'm their child and the maknae. Jaeheum imnida.." I said and bow.

They are all staring at me for too long and I hid to Dami unnies back. "Omo, Our leopard is shy if there are many people staring at her.." Seohae unnie said and pat my head. "Oh? Let's move on.." Ace Jihyo unnie said.

"We'll be group into three teams. The game is to rip the tags of each team. The more you have rip tags the higher chance of your team to win.." Jongkok oppa said and we all nod. We are now picking up our team mates.

Jihyo unnie, Haha Oppa, Me, Tzuyu unnie, Momo unnie, Jeongyeon unnie is in our team.
Jongkok oppa, Somin unnie, Seokjin Oppa, Dami unnie, Mina unnie, Dahyun unnie, Nayeon unnie.
Kwangsoo Oppa, Jaesuk Oppa, Sechan oppa, Seohae unnie, Jihyo unnie, Chaeyoung unnie, Sana unnie.

The whistle starts and we all are spread. Haha Oppa and Jeongyeon unnie went together, Jihyo unnie and Momo unnie went together. I'm awkward here beside Tzuyu unnie. "Let's not run Sunbaenim.." I said and she just nod.

We are currently here at the entrance of the zoo to look at every person. I decided to buy some water and hat for the both of us when I saw Kwangsoo oppa and Seohae unnie running in our way. "Aish.. Unnie Let's run now..." I said and she nod.

We are running away from the both of them when the whole group of Jongkok oppa came out of nowhere. "Sunbaenim.. Can I hold your hand?" I ask and she's not moving. I hold her hand and we ran back forward to Seohae unnies direction.

The both of them were flustered and stop giving us more time to escape. They too saw the whole pack of Jongkok Oppa so they ran in different direction. From the running and escaping used all my energy and gosh.

"Call me unnie. It feels weird to be called Sunbaenim.." Tzuyu unnie said and I nod. I bought water and hats for the both of us. I saw Chaeyoung unnie and Sana unnie together. "Unnie.. Let's rip some tags.." I said while pointing the two of her members.

She smile and we look around to see if some of their members are hiding. Tzuyu unnie went infront of them and I stood up at their back. I rip their tags and we run before anyone could even see us. I put the tags in my pocket.

Tzuyu unnie, I don't know where she is right now and I hope she's with someone and she ain't disqualified. I hid and saw Jihyo unnie resting at one of the bench. I sneak to her back and rip her tags. "I'm sorry sunbaenim.." I said and run to hid.

Seohae unnie and Dami unnie are flirting with each other so I rip their tags. "There. Both of you can flirt freely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter