Chapter 3

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September - October (Europe)

Jaeheum's POV

We are now on our way to the airport. They give us each camera to film how we pack things we'll be needing. My big luggage are full of my clothes. I have an extra bag for my skincare products and my things for my body.

I'm excited since it's my home. We'll be flying to the land where I was born, Europe. We'll have a concert in every capital of the country. It will be a day and night concert. 25 countries for day and 25 countries for night.

We have our bus with us. It has two bunk beds, a bathroom and living room. We'll be taking this as our travel buddy. Flying again and again and again is just so hectic plus the jetlag, it's a killer. "Wahhh.. So this is Europe?" This 2 crackheads unnies.

I check our schedule and the last 5 is Finland, Norway, Sweden, UK, Ireland is the last countries will be having a concert then after some rest we'll be going straight to America. Yes, No stop. Cameras are all placed in our bus and I wave at them again.

T I M E S K I P

YG gave us some time to rest and enjoy Europe for 3 days before taking our last concert, Ireland and UK. "You're happy aren't you?" Seohae unnie ask while we're outside the bus looking at the view infront of us.

"Yes, This is were I was born and raise. I'll always find my way back home. way back here." I smile and unnie just hug me. "You've grown and mature. I'm sure your parents are proud of you.." I hug her back.

"Yes, they are. Also they're thanking you for taking care of me well. We might be a strangers at first but you became a family to me. It's always not about skin color, language and blood for us to be family. It's how much we love and support each other.." I said and smile.

"I might not said this always but unnie. I'm really thankful and grateful that I have you with me.." I said and hug her tight. "I'm jealous." We look at Dami unnie and laugh. We talk about things and we head back to the bus.

We'll just rest during our 3 day break since we seriously need one. YG Entertainment is different from the family it produce. They don't just create groups of Idol they create special bonds that makes us into family.

Manager Oppa gets our food that he ordered. We started eating and cleaning up after. Seohae unnie and Dami unnie are sharing a bed at the lower bunk. The two unnies also share the upper bunk. Me and Hye unnie share the lower bunk across. The two oppas share across the two unnies.

Manager Oppa and Smiley Oppa is sleeping at the living room. I'm now hugging Hye unnie since she's soft and fluffy. We're comfortable with each other so why not cuddle and we're doing this for a month and a half now.

Days passed quickly and we just finish the concert in Ireland. I know they make the UK last so that I can spend more time with my family. I thank them for that since it's like they are so considerate. I've been away for too long.

We are now going to UK. After will film something then head to America. In America will have a 1 week before we work then another days before flying to Africa and Australia. In Africa will only have a little country because of some things.

Our concert is on London and later will be our concert. Another full of fans shouting and screaming. In this Europe tour we have so many gifts from the fans they even order food for us. Though we inspect it all first for our safety.

"Girls! Be ready we'll go to the stage now.." Seohae unnie said and we nod. We really don't wear shorts and skirts because of the cameras. We also prefer it that way because what we wear is not something everybody should have.

Though I believe that even though you don't wear revealing clothes if fans love you and support your talent then nothing can go wrong. Doesn't mean you're a girl you have to wear that kind of clothes I mean for me.

"Hello! 1, 2, 3. We are Scars and We'll make it beautiful!" We greeted and the crowd is very responsive. "Yes, so London! How are you! Aye let's make some noise shall we?" Dami unnie said while going down the stage. We already perform our latest song then we'll just go around now.

"Aye! It's good to see you guys. We've been wanting to see you.." I said and run to the left side. "We'll cover some song. I hope you'll sing along!!" I said and smile at them. The stadium starts to play the audio.

"You're insecure? Don't know what for.." Seohae unnie sing the first verse. I ran to the side where there's no security guard. I jump and sit at the side and saw a girl. She looks familiar but I can't point out who she is.

"Baby, you light my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell.. You don't know oh-oh.. You don't know your beautiful.." I sang while looking at her and holding her hand.

She then look at me when the camera is now on Dami unnie whose currently going pass the security. "Jennie unnie?" oh gosh. "Sunbaenims?" My mouth is now wide open. "You sang well, but we can't risk of getting caught.." unnie said and I smile.

I ran to the other side and give some fanservice. We took selfies, autograph, giving me gifts, hugging me and kissing their cheeks (female fans only). I ran back to the stage and sang the last line with my unnies.

"It's ending. This is so sad.. You make me so happy guys.." I said and smile. Sadness and tears then come to me. I think I cry in every country. "Blaire, just shed tears again. Will be able to see her crying compilation..." Seohae unnie said and laugh.

"You're mean.. I love you guys..." I smile and give them a big heart and the crowd just coo. "But we're not ending it like this Jaeheum-ahh.. We prepare some gift for you.. You've been working so hard..." Dami unnie said and she nod.

I saw my parents going up the stage and it may look like some drama but I haven't seen them because of the schedule. I thought of visiting them after our concert but now they're both here. I fell to my knees and cry like a child.

"Yah! you should be happy. We contact them for you to be more happy.. Why are you crying? You're making me cry.. Yeobo.." Dami unnie said and turn to Seohae unnie asking for a hug. I stand up and hug both of my parents.

We end the concert and I wave at them. I turn to my parents and we are going back to our house. We invite our managers and black pink unnie. We all have a great time in our house and we'll film some things here before we fly to America.

October - January (North and South America)

Jaeheum's POV

We like usual, perform in every states capital in North America we are now going to perform in Ottawa. Every state were welcoming because we are still in different continent. I just wish that Asian country will welcome us like this.

I'm scared to perform in Korea again. We may write and sing songs about them but we are still grateful to them. Not all our songs is pointed at them we are saying it to all people. We should just let others enjoy their life as long as they aren't stepping and hurting others.

We can still enjoy our life without bringing someone down. It may be pleasurable to the person doing it but the person receiving it may have a difficulty to fight it. The stress and words can kill people too and not everyone is willingly to take it all in.

Idols and other Artist are also human. Let's not degrade someone because of their mistakes. We also make mistakes and we'll also feel hurt with the words everyone is throwing at us. The only thing we're good at is pretending.

"How you doin' Ottawa!! Feels nice? I feel energetic let's make some noise before we start shall we?" I said and we play our song. We greeted them jut like in every concert we do. We are running and playing with water.

Throwing some confetti and water at our fans. I stop when I saw a kid. I went down and crouch down at her level. "Who's your bias? Seo unnie? Dami unnie? or me?" I ask and she was blushing. "Is it me? Omo, You're so cute.." I pinch her cheeks and she smile.

"Do you have a phone? Where's your guardian?" She point at lady and I smile at her. I ask her to take a picture of us and give her a kiss. I smile then went up the stage again. I ran to the upper level and now I'm lost.

I saw a teenager this time and I sit beside her. "Hello.. Hehehe.." I said and smile. She haven't notice me yet until she was shown in the screen beside me. Her eyes went wide and immediately look at me. "you're my bias.. Wahh.. Is this real..." She was fangirling.

"Cute.. So I am your bias.. I have something for you.." I take off my shoes and it already has my autograph on it. I know my feet don't smell and I'm confident with that. She was already fangirling and jumping up and down.

I chuckle and went down the stage. I'm wearing some socks and I take off my jacket placing it around my waist. We said our goodbye and experience. "We have a good time. Thank you for welcoming us." I bow and smile at them.

..

Like in North America we are now about to finish our South America tour. Brazil was crazy it feels like we are in a wave pool. The people are wild and I just laugh while looking at my unnies reaction at the way Brazil welcome us.

It's the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter