Chapter 1

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeheum's POV

"What's your plan for tonight unnie?" I ask our leader and the oldest of us three. "Well I think of a song that we can use for our comeback.." Seohae unnie said while smirking. "Jiyong Oppa help me and you know the drill.." I smile and nod.

Our song is about the up society and the close minded people. We are always bash in the country were you think is a good country. Everything seems romantic and sometimes you don't know what kind of s our happening.

Every country has it's flaws right? Korea has one too of course. The Koreans and their close minded brain. We aren't leaving in Joseon Era it's time to go with the flow. Our music is always a hit internationally. It's a rock and bop.

Seohae unnie is our leader, lead dancer and our Rapper. I'm the maknae, main vocalist and lead rapper. Dami, she's our main dancer and lead vocalist. I don't dance but I know how just not good like T.O.P. Sunbaenim.

"Unnies we don't have any food anymore!!! No food.. Andwaeee.." that's our playful unnie. "Oh really? Did you already finish it all?" This two they're like a couple and honestly. They bicker on cam and do sweet things off cam.

"Unnie. Can I buy the groceries? I'll also buy some toiletries.. I ran out of shampoo and my chocolates." I presented and the both of them just nod. I grab my cap and jacket before getting the list of foods I'll buy.

"Wait, Heum-ah. Wear some mask you'll never know if they'll still notice you.." Dami unnie said and I nod my head. I went out and go to the convenience store that's the nearest in our dorm. I get and bought everything I need to buy including my sanitary, toiletries and my chocolates.

I went out thanking the people around me that's not noticing me. Well just like I said earlier I'm kinda taking it back. It's a freaking sasaeng bashers and is all I can say. I run fast going to our dorm but they'll know where our dorm is.

. I ran to the opposite side and they're following me. They start to caught up and they get my groceries throwing things at me. I saw my chocolates falling to the ground and that's foul you es. They leave me with some scratch and an messy groceries at the ground.

Unlucky, I can't seem to stand up. I'll just call our manager since my unnies will explode the moment they know my current state. This is not new to us since we are already popular before we can even reach our first year.

It's been 2 years since our debut and all of this start on our second half year as an idols. I call our manager asking them to pick me up here in the busy street of Seoul. After I pick up the things that's all in the ground. Another waste of money, stupid people.

"Yah Jaeheum. What the hell happen?" It's our manager. "Oppa! You're here. Help me to get this oppa..." It's our group manager while the three of us has our 2 own manager for our individual schedules.

"Another sasaengs?" I told you it's not new for us. I nod and give oppa the list of grocery. "Oppa, can you buy this again. Please buy me some chocolates too, You know my favorites right?" I said when we finish getting the things scattered on the floor and put it on the car.

Oppa drive to the convenience store I went earlier and buy the exact things. I have a powder, eggs and oil all over my clothes. My cap and jacket is really dirty. This is given by my parents but because of the stupid bashers it's ruined.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow okay? You need to rest.." We are now on our way back to our dorm. We arrive with Oppa carrying the foods and he's very serious now. "Oppa? Heum-ah! Oh gosh, seriously. I'll kill them all.." Seohae unnie said while doing some hand gestures.

"We'll have a meeting about this and you girls should rest now.." Oppa said after he drop he grocery in the kitchen table. We all nod and I went to our room to take a bath. I sigh while taking off my jacket and hat I hope that it can be remove by washing it.

Cleaning my body and cleansing my mind. This is just absurd this people have no other things to do other than ruining peoples day. I mean, yes, we can't make all the people to love us but hate has nothing to do with that.

I went out and saw my unnies looking at my jacket. They know how our cherish my things especially if it's given by the people I cherish. "Unnie, Let's all go to sleep.." I said and we go to our beds. We have three rooms here in our dorm.

Our shared dressing room, the room where we put the things our fans give to us and our shared room. We have a small dorm meaning our kitchen and living room is basically open to each other. We don't have a dining table and couch.

We just have some TV and small table where we eat. Our rooms has a bunk bed and a single bed. Good thing is that we all are organize person and we always keep our dorm clean since we can't function or think if it's dirty.

"Heum-ah. You have some scratch on your cheeks and neck.. Let me treat it okay.. Stay on your bed.." Dami unnie said and I just nod. I plop in my bed which is the single bed. Our top bunk bed is not use at all since Dami and Seohae unnie sleep together.

Seohae unnie also went out maybe because she know that Dami unnie don't know where the first aid kit is placed. I train at a young age and left my home country to pursue my dream. My parent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter