Chapter 7

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeheum's POV

"You need to go. This is my first time asking favor to you. Just visit them. JYP is my old time friend. Many of their Idols wants to see you.." PD nim said. It's been 30 minutes since we're quarreling inside.

PD nim wants me to go to JYP Entertainment. In their Café and that's just absurd. "No PD nim. What if another scandal break out?" I said. My career will be on the line this time. TWICE sunbaenims fans are many but their sasaengs are crazy.

"Fine, If you don't go. You're not allowed to visit the recording room and write songs.." I glare at him and sigh. "Ok fine. I'll do it. But PD nim if another scandal break out and affect my group it can also affect our Entertainment.." I said and went out.

Hye unnie is here with me. I'm still wearing my pajama but I have a hoodie on. It's a sudden meeting and I'm still sleeping when they call me over. I put on my mask, hat and glasses. My white socks are visible because I'm wearing slippers.

"Unnie drive us in JYP Café. Jinyoung PD wants me to go to their studio.." I said. We went to the parking lot. I put my earphones on and Hye Unnie drive me in building. "You can go now unnie. I'll just text you.." I said.

Looking around I saw many cameras hidden and I just lower my head. Ordering an Large Americano since I like bitter drinks more than the sweet coffee. Salad is also good and I prefer Caesar salad. I look for a good seat and sat down.

I'm playing with my phone when the door open again. It's JYP-nim. I stand up and greet him. "You really came? Did you order anything?" I nod. "Yes, I already order JYP-ssi.." I politely said and he just smiles.

"You don't mind if we go and look around after you eat your meal right? I'll send one of my artist to pick you up after 15 minutes?" He said and I just nod. My order came in and I dig in. I love playing games while eating.

After 15 minutes just like JYP-ssi said her artist came in. "Jaeheum?" I look up and of course. It's Mina Sunbaenim looking pretty in her White shirt and jeans. "Sunbaenim? Does JYP-ssi need me urgently? I ordered another Drink.." I shyly said and she just shake her head.

"The truth is I'll be the one to tour you after. I can wait 'till your drink is serve then we can proceed in the tour.." She said and I nod my head. I play with my phone again while Mina Sunbaenim is doing something on her phone.

The drink was serve and we got up to go for a tour. She was all smiling and bright while touring me. She even introduce me to the staff and other Idols. It was until I have to go home. "Thank you for the tour sunbaenim. I really enjoy it." I said as we wait down in the lobby.

"Ani, It's fine. JYP PD nim ask me to tour you so it'll be my pleasure.." I nod and smile at her. "Oh right. Can I get your number?" She ask and I just nod. "Your phone Sunbaenim.." I said and she hand it out. I put my number and named myself as Favorite Hoobae.

"Really? Favorite Hoobae?" She said and chuckle. "Well aren't I your favorite Hoobae? Is there more?" I glare at her playfully. "Well, your my favorite hoobae since you're the only one I call Hoobae.." She said and laugh.

"If you're gonna be my Favorite Hoobae then what am I to you? Your Favorite Sunbaenim?" She said and chuckle. "Ani, You're my PenguiMina Sunbaenim.." I said as I show her name in my contacts.

"Arasseo Arasseo.. Oh, your van is already here.. Annyeong.. Have a safe ride.." Unnie said and I nod waving bye. I sat down in the front seat and Hye unnie is just looking at me teasingly. "She just tour me around unnie.." I said and shake my head.

"I know.. YG-nim said it to JYP-nim.." I look at her in disbelief. "You guys are crazy.. How can you be supportive of this?" I said and she just smile. "Am I still your Ideal Type? How about your Sunbaenim?" she said and I glare at her playfully.

"Aish. Unnie. Don't tease me.." I said and look outside. I now start to wonder if I like Mina Sunbaenim or not. I mean I like her as she is as a person but I'm doubting it now. Well, I may or may not like her.

Their words are confusing me. "Unnie, what if I like her? Are you fine with that? What if it all become real? Will they support it?" I say as she look at me. "As long as you'll be happy with your decision. Me, Your Hye unnie. Will always support you.." She said.

"Unnie, You're making me blush and cry.. Meanie" I pout and look outside. "But, Don't, Don't you ever play with her feelings. We all know she likes you Heum-ahh.. Don't take her feelings as a Joke okay. That hurts.." Unnie said and I nod.

"Dae, Unnie. I won't. If I take her feelings for granted accidentally or intentionally I'll never gonna forgive myself.." I said and Hye unnie smile at me. "We raise you well kiddo." Unnie said and I just laugh at her.

We arrive in our house and I greet everyone. "Did you go out in a sleeping wear Heum-ah?" Seohae unnie said as she look at me up and down. I look at myself and I forgot about me wearing like this clothes.

I run upstairs embarrassed of going out without taking a bath. "Ah!! What is this?? Ottoke.. Aigoo Paboo.." I said and went to my bathroom to freshen up. I jump to my bed when I'm already wearing my pajama.

.

.

.

Mina's POV

"Did you enjoy Mina?" Someone said as I watch Jaeheum's van go. "PD-nim? Yeah, Thank you PD-nim.." I said and smile at him. "You're welcome. She's a good kid. I can sense it.. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter