Chapter 2

Bad Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaeheum's POV

So one day passed and I'm still the talk of the internet and medias. How cute. We're now on our way in the fan meeting event. "You girls look hot right now.. Slay it girls!!" Manager oppa said and we just laugh at him.

We are wearing some badass look outfits. I don't even know how we dress up this way when we pick some soft outfits. We are now going out to perform our latest song. The crowd cheered and do the fan chants.

"1, 2, 3, Hello We are Scars and we'll make it Beautiful.." We greeted with our official introduction. We sat to our chairs and start the fan meeting. There's a lot of Leopard prints they're giving me also some leopard plushies and anything related to Leopard.

"Wahh,, That's big.. Thank you!!" I said and get the big plushie of leopard an almost real life sized. Manager oppa gets our things and put it on the waiting room. Fans we're so happy and I just smile at them.

Now, we're playing some games and entertaining the fans. "Jaeheum-ah!! Is it true that you like Mina from TWICE!!" one of the fans shouted and I look at my unnies asking for help. With some sudden question like this my mind won't function.

"Yes? Mina sunbaenim is a quiet person.. I would like to be friends with her.." I said hoping I pick the right words to put in a sentence. "Is she your Ideal type!!??" another fans shouted and I shake my head and smile.

"Why!" another fan shouted. "Who is your Ideal type then?" Another fan ask and I just smile at them. I can't possibly answer that since my ideal type is from the same company and that would cause some chaos.

We just play some things and I just eat some chocolates while my unnies are bickering. "My parens are fighting.. Stop them from me.." I said and giggle through the mic. I continue to eat my chocolates and watch the both of them get red.

"DaHae is Real.." I said once again. "Yah! Jaeheum. Stop eating chocolates and go here now.." Seohae unnie said and I nod. "Guys, my mother is mad with me for eating some chocolates.. Tell her that it's good for your body.." I said and smile cheekily.

"Aish you child!" We started to make the place our own playground. I got tired and go beside Dami unnie. "My father is not doing anything.. Appa.." I said and smile at unnie. "Yeobo, Chocolates is good for our body.. Stop chasing our child. Look your all sweaty now.." smooth.

The fans all squealed and I just cringe. We are again talking to our fans until someone throw some eggs at the stage. Our reflexes made us go to the side and look at where the egg came from. It soon become an egg party.

Our managers then grab us and put us in the waiting room. "That's awesome. We should make some song about that..." I said trying to make the situation to liven up.. "That's not cool or awesome Jaeheum-ah.. Come on we're now going back to the Entertainment.." We nod.

Going back to the Entertainment is so quiet. I know all of our managers our worried about us and I am too because they might do things that's out of control. We have arrive and we all went to PD-nim room.

"I'm very disappointed at the guards and securities. You should've prevented that to happen.." PD-nim said and we all look down. "I hope that, that kind of thing doesn't happen again. You all should protect them.. Dismiss." The securities all nod and say sorry before going out.

"Girls, I know you're upcoming Anniversary is coming on. I've prepared some gift for you.. I hope you continue to work hard.." PD-nim said as he gave us keys. We are looking at PD-nim and not believing what is happening.

"What happen earlier was unforgivable.. I should've postponed the fanmeeting.. Please go look at your now new dorm.. Congratulations girls!!" PD-nim said and we hug him. We look at our Managers and they're all smiling at us.

We went to the parking lot and go to our new dorm or that's what we thought. We stop infront of the house. We step outside and it's a beautiful house. "This is fantastic.. I thought PD-nim just buy some new cool dorm. This is much better!!" We all squealed and go inside the gate.

It has a spacious garden and a beautiful view. We went inside and it's all white and dark blue. It's our official color. We now have a couch and dining table. It's very spacious and really beautiful. Seohae unnie checks the kitchen area while Dami unnie and me went upstairs.

"We all have our own rooms! We still share dressing room and we have an extra room! We can still put the fans gift for us.." I said and check every room. Then my eyes roam arounf the house and saw a camera.

"Eh? Are you on? You're not? You didn't saw my reaction just now right? Hmm??" I check it and look at it closely. "Hmm.. I'll move now.." I said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter