Eury's Seasonal Gathering

Manhwanism
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guards and the guy threw me inside a fancy room that is too far from modern style—I meant it in a good way. 

 

"Stay there and don't bring shame to your family even further." They said. 

 

Now that I recognized Marquess Trinity Gureistone, it was now easier for me to recognize everything else as I wandered my eyes around the hall while they are dragging me. 

 

This room is Eury's usual room whenever she visits. 

 

My head felt so heavy, it's like the gears are running so fast and I can't keep up. 

 

I explored the room for a pen and paper and luckily I found one near the drawers. Instead of a pen and paper, I saw a quill, an ink and a piece of parchment paper.

 

Of course it has to be, this is an old setting where monarchy is observed and culture is different. Entirely different from Korea. 

 

I was about to grab the parchment and ink when I saw myself in the mirror. 

 

Wait what?! 

 

I immediately touched the mirror and even cleaned it using the sleeves of this dress when I saw myself in the mirror, MYSELF. 

 

How come I look exactly the same? Considering how no one got reacted at this face, I can only, once again assume that this has been Eury's face ever since. 

 

I thought I had it a grasp with this whole Manhwa story and reincarnation but it seems like there's more to it than what I've initially thought. 

 

As of now, what I need is to write down the information I can remember. I don't know when it will subside or will it fade just like scenes I've read from other Manhwas with similar setting. 

 

"Good thing Lisa's girlfriend taught us how to use a quill last summer." I muttered. 

 

Now I have to list down the characters that I recognized so far:

 

First we have Marquess Trinity Gureistone, the youngest Marquis ever in this Empire and currently the Head of Gureistone household. She's a year younger than Eury so that makes her 24 years old. 

 

The book describes her as quiet and reserved. She has long blonde hair like mine..or Eury's rather but Trinity's blonde hair is an excellent blonde.

 

I looked at myself once more and cringed at the forced blonde color on my hair. I took note on the side of the parchment to change my hair color later.

 

Next there's Baron Russel Quinton, the young master of the Quinton family, a close family to the Gureistone. He's the guy that dragged me here. It's not that hard not to recognize him, once again he is very similar to the Manhwa's illustrations of him. 

 

Uhh who else? Damn it my heart was beating so fast earlier and my eyes are busy roaming around. I wasn't able to recognize other faces. 

 

Think brain, think. 

 

Ah! She was there earlier! Just right behind Marquess Trinity. The person who fought against Eury during Princess Arizona and Marquess Trinity's wedding. 

 

The current head master of Regulus Academia, the most elite academy in the nation where Eury and the other main characters attended in their early days and also Count Benjamin Gonsalves' one and only daughter:

 

Head Master, Naomi Gonsalves

 

If the Head Master is there that would also mean that her fiancé was there too. Her fiancé who's in charge of protecting the Palaces:

 

Lord Jade Drakös

 

I closed my eyes and massaged my temple when faint images of them suddenly appeared in my head. 

 

Then I just stopped writing and stared at the mirror.

 

"Why am I here?" 

 

It's crazy to think that I actually got reincarnated, I've read of it but never have I fathomed I'll be experiencing it this way. My mind felt so heavy and I'm starting to feel unwell. 

 

Thankfully I'm in story where homouality is accepted and women begin to play larger roles in the society. It's an era of women, must I summarize. 

 

Let me think, uhh right after this event, Eury goes back to her place and receives a letter from her father, summoning her back to the Duchy when he heard the news of her behavior in the Seasonal Gathering.  

 

Of course in typical Eury fashion, she never followed up. She didn't want to put herself in pain listening through her father's lecture, I can quite relate to that part, yes. 

 

I sighed loudly and leaned back. I looked at the high ceiling and its wonderful streaks. Then out of nowhere, my hand just reached out for it and wondered if anything of these is even real. 

 

If it is, why a villain? Why not one of the side characters that's quite close with the main one. Do I really have to continue living, paying for Eury's bad treatment to others? And what's so good about the Princess anyways? 

 

Yeah sure she's really pretty but so are the other characters in the Manhwa. Why, of all people does she have to be engaged and fall to Princess Arizona? 

 

If that stupid engagement didn't happen—what am I thinking defending her character when she's clearly in the wrong? I guess it's the defensive mechanism kicking in. 

 

Anyhow I need to find a way to evade my death routes for now then I'll figure out how to get out of this story and back to Mina, my world, where I belong. 

 

I grabbed the quill and started writing again. 

 

1. Father

The father of Count Eury was only mentioned and never shown in the Manhwa so aside from the fact that I may not recognize him, the Manhwa also states that he's a very strict person and doesn't hesitate to bring death upon to those who deserve it. 

 

From what I can see right now, Eury might be a red exclamation point in his eyes so it's best to avoid him for now. 

 

2. High Priestess

One of the second female leads that took great liking towards Trinity and great hate towards Eury for being impolite all the time. All I have to do is to make sure we won't be crossing paths. The High Priestess was the one who placed a toxin barrier around Count Eury's house as punishment for ruining the most awaited Alumni Gathering. 

 

If she can do that then I fear that she's also capable of something more.

 

Damn it. I felt chills just by thinking of dying again. No, not again! Not until I find a way to go back to my own world. I wasn't able to hear what Mina said and I wasn't able to reassure her that I'm not going to leave and yet...and yet! 

 

"I stupidly died. So much for being cautious." I exhaled a bitter sigh before listing down the final person/route to evade. 

 

3. Princess Arizona

She is someone I need to avoid at all cost. If possible I don't want to see her as to not get on her bad side. Also now that I know what will happen if I dare get on the way of her wedding, I'll be executed. 

 

Damn that made me release a shaky sigh. 

 

Even if I like the Main Character, Trinity I wasn't particularly attached to Princess Arizona's character either so I don't think that this current Eury (me) would have feelings for her all over again. That would make her incredibly happy, should I tell her about it?

 

Aish but she's one of the routes. 

 

I guess no—

 

I wasn't able to finish my thoughts when someone barged in and a series of clanking metal sounds along with a march can be heard from where I sat. 

 

It's the guards.

 

I stood up and walked towards them, "Is there somethi—"

 

"Eury! You have gone quite too far! When will you ever accept that it was just a temporary engagement! One used to fend off foreign suitors which is by the way agreed by both families!" 

 

No way. 

 

And as if it's an hour ago, the last time I saw her, I was once again brought back in front of her. Her face, who I memorized but at the same time felt so different with the piercing gaze and clenched fists at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter