Day 2 Date - Home

KyuSung Week 2gether 2021

"Sigh…"

"Kyu, what's wrong?"

"I want to go on a date with you, hyung, but I can't even go to a convenience store without people not realizing that it's me!"

"Well, it's inevitable now that you're the national son."

"Sigh, I really love working and I'm glad that people are fond of me. However, sometimes I just want to be an ordinary person so that I can go on a date with you…"

"What do you want to do on our date?"

"Well, you know, the usual? The things that normal people do? I wanna see you first in the morning and have breakfast together. Then, we can go on a stroll at the park while walking hand in hand. After that, let's have lunch at a Japanese restaurant and feed each other! After that, I want to watch a movie with you and maybe visit a game center too. As for dinner, let's go to a supermarket to buy ingredients and cook something at the dorm. After we're full, we'll take a break and just do nothing. And the grand finale before the night ends, I want to see you in a maid costume!"

 

Yesung lightly flicked his boyfriend's forehead.

 

"erted brat, you came up with that long list just to convince me to wear that embarrassing outfit, didn't you?"

"Ouch… Hyung, I'm offended! True, I want to pounce on you in that y outfit but I really do want to go on a date with you!"

"Shameless,"

"I prefer 'being honest to what my heart wants'. Anyway, those things are impossible, not when everyone and their mothers recognize who I am."

"Kyu…"

"I'm fine, hyung, just having you in my arms is enough. I won't ask for anything else more."

 

Kyuhyun smiled at his beloved boyfriend who was sitting on his lap. He hugged the older man and pressed his nose on the slim nape, inhaling a familiar scent that never failed to get rid of his stress. At the same time, Yesung was humming softly and rubbed his palms along the younger man's arms around himself while wondering about something.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, when is your next free day?"

"Next Sunday, why?"

"Let's go on a date."

 

Yesung glanced over his shoulder and kissed his boyfriend's cheek, causing Kyuhyun to blush slightly.

 

******************************

 

"Hyung, what are these bags? You even had Jongjin help you take them here."

"It's necessary for our date! For now, let's call it a night. You've been working hard all week. Good job~"

 

Although Kyuhyun was still curious about the luggage that his boyfriend brought, he wouldn't want to delay a good sleep with his Yesung hyung so he shrugged it off. Normally, he would jump at his hyung and enjoy some naughty stuff together. However, they had a date tomorrow so he happily settled down with a simple cuddle.

.

.

.

"Kyu, wake up, sleepyhead, we have a date today, remember?"

"Hn, Yesung hyung… I love you…"

"No, you won't get five more minutes. C'mon, time is scarce."

 

Kyuhyun whined but obediently got up, although his sleepiness was gone as soon as he was greeted by an angelic smile. Yesung smiled at the younger and kissed his forehead, before gently pinching his cheeks.

 

"Go get yourself ready. I'll make our breakfast in the meantime."

"Anything you say, hyung!"

 

Kyuhyun kissed his boyfriend's cheeks in return and energetically headed to the bathroom. When he was done, he followed the mouth-watering smell to the kitchen and hugged the thin figure standing in front of the stove from behind.

 

"Good morning, hyung, what do we have for breakfast?"

"Morning, Kyu, well, nothing fancy, just simple toast and eggs."

"Everything that you make for me is fancy."

"Very smooth."

 

Yesung giggled and let the maknae cling to him while he prepared their breakfast. Once he was done, they had a peaceful time together and occasionally chatted about everything. Soon, they finished the meal and Kyuhyun got up.

 

"Wait a sec, hyung, I'll change my clothes first before going out."

"Oh, that's unnecessary. We can go on a date in our current outfit."

 

Kyuhyun glanced down at his old loose black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

 

"Are you sure? Though I agree it's a great plan to avoid people recognizing me…"

"I said that it's fine because we'll have a date here, at the dorm."

"What? How…?"

"Leave it to me, alright? First, take a stroll in the park!"

 

Yesung beamed and headed to the living room, closing the curtain. Then, the older man set up a projector and a screen while Kyuhyun scratched his head confusedly. After that, Yesung played a video of a park near their places and turned to the younger man.

 

"We're at the park now!"

"What?"

"Kyuhyun-ah, you said that you want us to walk hand in hand but you're also wary of other people, right? But if it's here, no one will look or judge us. So, let's enjoy a stroll together, shall we?"

 

Yesung took the larger hand and intertwined their fingers. Kyuhyun, who had caught up to his boyfriend's plan, nodded happily and strengthened their holding hands. Then, they walked around the living room pretending that it was a park. Kyuhyun, with his recent experience from musicals, kept pointing at random objects in the room and pretended that they were birds, trees, or people, drawing more giggles from the older man. Although the room wasn't that large, they somehow had so much fun taking a stroll that Yesung's video played the fourth loop. When the video looped the fifth time, Kyuhyun playfully hit his boyfriend and ran away while laughing. They spent a long while running around the living room like a child, smiling brightly while doing so. Eventually, Yesung caught Kyuhyun by tackling the younger and both of them fell on a couch. Lying on top of the maknae, Yesung smiled and hugged his boyfriend.

 

"Do you have fun? Taking a stroll and playing around at a park?"

"I have the best time, hyung. I can't wait to see where else we'll go today."

"Our next stop is a restaurant. Are you ready?"

"Always,"

 

Smiling warmly, Kyuhyun tucked a stray black hair behind the older man's ear and kissed the tip of his nose.

 

**********************

 

Moving to the kitchen, Kyuhyun fondly watched his boyfriend setting up a "Japanese restaurant". Yesung placed a Maneki-Neko figurine and a small bonsai tree on the table. Next, he taped a cloth flag with Japanese characters on a cabinet. Finally, he put on a chef outfit borrowed from their leader and smiled at the maknae.

 

"Welcome to our humble restaurant! What would you like to eat?"

"The chef?"

"Sorry, that's not in the menu," Yesung nonchalantly ignored his boyfriend's erted answer.

"What a shame… What do you have then?"

"You can take a look at our menu here."

 

Yesung sat down on the younger man's lap and showed his phone to the man. Currently, he was browsing a food delivery application, focusing on a Japanese food section. Kyuhyun snorted at the low-effort but touching attempt to recreate a Japanese restaurant of his adorable boyfriend but happily chose their lunch together. They decided on sushi and sashimi sets plus other side dishes. During the meal, they took turns feeding each other and playing harmless pranks— Yesung "accidentally" added a bit too much wasabi in the maknae's sushi or Kyuhyun "happened" to pick up whatever sashimi Yesung was aiming. It was light-hearted teasing and they finished the meal with a joyful smile.

 

After cleaning the table, the couple headed back to the living room for their "theater" date. Yesung set up the movie station while Kyuhyun prepared popcorn and drinks. Although they had already shut the curtain, they still turned off the light for the perfect atmosphere. Each of them chose a movie and started to watch it. While the movie kept playing on the screen, both men slowly melted into the comfortable couch and leaned closer to each other. By the time the second movie started, Yesung had stretched his legs across Kyuhyun's thighs and put his head on the maknae's chest. As for Kyuhyun, he had his arm circled around his boyfriend's body and lay his head on top of the older man's. With a popcorn bowl on his lap, Yesung took the role of feeding his boyfriend who sometimes teasingly bit and his fingers instead of the snack; earning an eye roll from him. At the same time, Kyuhyun was in charge of holding a cola and he never failed to offer the drink to his boyfriend even before the man asked for it. After about three hours, they were done with the movies and decided to just laze around for a while. With his arm still circling around his boyfriend, Kyuhyun kissed the soft black hair and smiled.

 

"So? What is left in the list?"

"Game center date and dinner. But, can we stay like this for a while longer?"

"Of course, we can. Actually, we can stay like this as long as you want, hyung."

"Tempting, but I already prepared everything so maybe another time, just, let me stay in your arm a bit longer…"

 

Kyuhyun hummed in response and kissed his hyung's forehead while Yesung nuzzled against the maknae's chest.

 

***************************

 

"What do we have at our game center?"

"Plenty! We have the classic House of Dead 4, Tekken 7, basketball shooting, DDR, and claw machine. What do you like to play first?"

"Where did you even get all of this stuff?"

"Mostly borrowed from Heechul hyung and Shindong. The basketball hoop is mine while the mini claw machine is from our staff. So, which do you like?"

"We're here together so let's try everything!"

 

Nodding, Yesung happily joined the maknae playing games after games. They agreed to have a friendly bet to boost the mood— whoever lost the most games had to do dishes after dinner. Yesung was no match against his boyfriend during the shooting game and fighting game. However, he turned the tables and won in the basketball shooting game and Dance Dance Revolution game. So, they had to decide the winner with the last game— the claw machine.

 

"Hyung, are these plastic egg capsules all empty?"

"No, I wrote a reward in each capsule."

 

Curious about the said reward, Kyuhyun utilized every gamer skill he had on the mini claw machine and successfully picked up a capsule. Opening it, he took out a small folded paper and unfolded it.

 

"A kiss? Hyung, is this what you mean—"

 

Kyuhyun dropped the paper when the older man suddenly kissed him on the lips. Even though it lasted merely a few seconds, the soft and warm touch was enough to jump-start his heart and made him temporarily lose in bliss. So, he was quick to whine when his boyfriend pulled away, leaving a ticklish sensation on his lips. His hyung said that it was his turn to play the game now but he stopped him, by diving into another kiss that lasted longer and tasted more tender. The older man indulged him and gladly reciprocated the kiss, giggling softly each time they took a break to breathe. After the fifth kiss, his hyung playfully slapped his arm and stopped him before heading straight to the sixth kiss.

 

"Kyu, I haven't played the claw machine yet! How are we supposed to decide the winner if you keep kissing me?"

"I'll do the dishes so let me kiss you more, hyung."

"I'm afraid that it's a no, Kyuhyun-ah."

 

Yesung burst out laughing at the maknae's betrayed-puppy look. Before his cute dog-like boyfriend sulked at him more, he quickly pecked Kyuhyun's pouting lips and solved the misunderstanding.

 

"You got it all wrong, Kyu! I was trying to say that you don't have to bargain to kiss me. You're my one and only boyfriend. If you want to kiss me then just go ahead!"

"Yesung hyung… how much more do you want me to fall for you?"

"I could say the same."

"Sigh, I'm so lucky to have you, hyung, I love you. Can I taste you more?"

"I love you too. Plus, I told you, Kyu, no need to ask."

 

Yesung pulled his boyfriend back by the collar and resumed the kiss. In the end, their "game center" date ended earlier than planned without a winner but neither of them was bothered by it, because they knew by heart that both of them were a true winner for finding and falling in love with each other.

 

*****************************

 

Their simple kisses almost turned into a full make-out session when their hands began to roam around their lover's body. However, Kyuhyun's stomach suddenly growled and distracted them. Yesung chuckled fondly at his maknae who was cursing his own stomach and decided that it was time for dinner. He led the sulking Kyuhyun to the living room couch and settled down on his boyfriend's lap.

 

"Hyung, how are we going to buy ingredients without leaving this place? Will we just browse them in an application like our lunchtime?"

"It won't feel like we're in a supermarket, right? I have a great idea!"

 

Yesung then called his younger brother and started a facetime. Kyuhyun was surprised to find out that Jongjin was currently at a supermarket near their places, pushing a shopping cart as they chatted.

 

"Jongjin-ah, I have to bother you now."

"It's fine, hyung. You're my brother and Kyuhyun is my friend. This request is nothing at all!"

"Request?"

"Yes, Kyuhyun, hyung asked me to be your eyes and ears helping you guys shopping. We'll keep facetime while I walk around the supermarket and show you stuff, so you can choose and pretend that you're shopping."

"Yesung hyung…"

"You don't have to thank me, Kyuhyun-ah. You always make me smile so I want to make you happy too."

"God, I love you so much hyung. Did I say it too many times today?"

"There's no such thing as too many times," Yesung smiled, "and I love you too. Now, should we go shopping for our dinner?"

 

With that said, the couple turned their attention to Jongjin who started walking around in the supermarket from aisle to aisle, showing goods on a shelf to them. Yesung and Kyuhyun had a brief conversation and agreed upon making pasta and pizza from scratch for dinner. Nodding, Jongjin went to each aisle and picked up necessary ingredients per the couple's direction. Sometimes, he snorted and shook his head at the two men's silly dispute about which brands to buy. It took a while but he eventually managed to buy everything that the couple wanted via facetime. After that, he delivered the groceries at the dorm and refused to stay for dinner with the two men, not wanting to be a third wheel. Yesung and Kyuhyun promised to make up for Jongjin's help today and sent him off, before starting to prepare their dinner with Kyuhyun taking charge. Yesung helped with something simple like washing the ingredients while his boyfriend took care of the rest. He wanted to help with cutting or boiling things too but the maknae was adamantly against it. So, he got bored and began to tease the maknae instead. He used flour to draw whiskers on Kyuhyun's cheek and laughed when he got an eye roll in return.

 

"Yesung hyung…"

"Alright, alright, I'll behave myself. You're very cute though, Kyu."

 

Chuckling at a fond snort he got, Yesung stopped teasing his boyfriend and hugged his waist loosely instead. He put his head on the taller man's shoulder and hummed softly.

 

"Hyung, you're distracting me."

"Hmm? Should I wait in the living room then?"

"Did I tell you to stop? No?"

"You brat and your tendency to complain."

 

Yesung snorted too but didn't let go of the maknae. If anything, he tightened his hold and rocked their bodies lightly. He didn't need to see Kyuhyun's face to know that his boyfriend enjoyed this moment as much as him, judging from the way Kyuhyun quietly hummed in harmony with him.

 

*******************************

 

"So… Yesung hyung…?"

"Yes?"

"Where is the maid costume?"

 

Yesung almost choked on the wine that they were drinking together after dinner. He put the tall glass on the table in case that his hand might slip and looked at the maknae incredulously.

 

"A maid costume? Kyuhyun-ah, seriously?"

"What? That's also on my to-do list for our date too! In fact, it's one of, if not, the most important part of the plan!"

"ert, do you really want to see me in that ridiculous outfit?"

"Yes!"

 

Yesung was glad that he decided to put down the glass first because his boyfriend's enthusiastic answer almost made him fall off the chair. While Yesung was flustered and blushed darkly, Kyuhyun, on the other hand, calmly swirled the alcoholic drink in his hand and elaborated on his reason.

 

"Hyung, I never see you wearing it in person. That Saturday Night Live episode happened when I was enlisted, right? Plus, when I visited you during Super Show Seven on my day off, you suddenly zipped up your jacket to hide your revealing clothes so I couldn't see you in a y outfit. Even that school-girl stage also happened when I was away!"

"Because I know you'll be jealous if I show my skin…"

"You're absolutely right," Kyuhyun sulked, "I'm burning in jealousy now because other people get to see my cute boyfriend in y outfits, but not me!"

"No means no, Kyuhyun-ah, we should call it a night and go to bed— as in sleeping, not "exercising", "playing", or having a "deep conversation". You have work tomorrow, right? You should rest a lot, Kyu."

"Hyung…"

 

Kyuhyun tried doing aegyo but it didn't work. His boyfriend insisted that they should go to sleep and even headed to the shower to prove his point. Sighing, Kyuhyun could only go to the shower after Yesung hyung came out. He loved his hyung. He would never do anything that his hyung didn't like. Still, he couldn't help but continue to sulk even after he was done with the shower. This isn't fair! How come he, Yesung hyung's one and only boyfriend, never got to see his boyfriend in y—

 

Kyuhyun's jaw dropped on the floor together with the towel in his hand.

 

Yesung hyung who was wearing a maid costume was pacing around in their bedroom, seemingly lost in thoughts. It was the exact same outfit that his hyung wore in the SNL program years ago— a white headband, long-sleeved black shirt, pencil skirt falling short to his knees, white apron, and black high heels. Kyuhyun was stunned by his boyfriend's ethereal beauty and temporarily forgot to function. It was only when the older man cried out in surprise seeing him that he got his brain back.

 

"Kyu! How long have you been standing there!!?"

"Definitely not long enough for my taste. Hyung, stay still. I need to take at least a hundred pictures for my future research."

"No! Crap, I look silly in this…"

"Who told you that? Tell me and I'm gonna hit them."

"It's me."

"Then, I have no choice but to hit you, hyung~"

 

Yesung yelped when the maknae suddenly smacked his bottom. He glared at his boyfriend despite the blush on his cheeks after getting pulled into the broad chest by a grab at his bottom. Keeping a straight face, Kyuhyun continued the conversation while groping his hyung.

 

"Yesung hyung, you're beautiful, handsome, good-looking, drop-dead gorgeous, cute, cool, and adorable. Everyone keeps telling you that, right? Me, auntie and uncle, Jongjin, the members, my family, your friends, and elf."

"But— mhm…"

"No but, hyung," Kyuhyun whispered after letting the luscious lips free, "don't ever doubt yourself. You're precious and deserve to be loved."

"...How can you be erted and romantic at the same time? Your junk is literally poking my stomach now, Kyu."

"See? Even my agrees with me. Yesung hyung, no matter what those idiot haters say, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met, appearance-wise and personality-wise."

"Smooth," Yesung giggled, "but, thank you, Kyuhyun-ah."

 

Yesung smiled genuinely from the bottom of his heart at his boyfriend, though his smile faltered a bit after he noticed something strange.

 

"Yah, brat, did you just get bigger? For real? I'm being sincere but you're !!?"

"I'm sincerely because of you, hyung. However, we don't have to do it if you don't feel like it. Hyung, you've done many things for me today and I appreciate it, but I don't want you to force yourself. If you hate this outfit then you can take it off."

 

Kyuhyun smirked while caressing the older man's thigh.

 

"I'll gladly help you with it~"

"... I'd have known that it'll end like this."

"You can change into pajamas and we can just cuddle together if you want, hyung. I promise that I'll behave myself."

"Did I tell you to stop? No?"

 

Kyuhyun snorted when his boyfriend got back at him using his exact wording. Soon after that, the mirth in his eyes was replaced by desire when Yesung hyung intentionally guided his wandering hand further beneath the skirt.

 

", did I tell you that I really love you?"

"Shut up and get to the point, Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

"As you wish, Yesung hyung."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So? How was your day off? I heard that you had a date with Yesung hyung?"

 

Ryeowook asked his friend who kept grinning at his phone.

 

"Yes, we didn't leave the dorm though."

"Eh? What were you two doing then?"

"A lot."

 

Kyuhyun smirked suspiciously and Ryeowook wisely decided to not ask for details, no matter how curious he was. Whatever his best friend and his favorite hyung were doing, it was obvious that Kyuhyun loved it so much, judging from the way his friend kept chuckling to himself and how his eyes never left the phone.