Day 4 Special Places - Guess Who?

KyuSung Week 2gether 2021

KH: We shouldn't have invited them to our new house.

YS: We shouldn't.

KH: Look at the mountain of mess that they made.

YS: It's going to take hours to clean it all.

KH: So… who will do it?

KH:

YS:

YS: Let's decide by rock paper scissors.

KH: That's boring. Let's play 'guess who?' game. You know, trying to guess the answer from clues?

YS: Sounds fun. I'm in.

KH: Alright, the theme is our special places.

KH: Will hyung go first or…?

YS: I'll go first.

YS: I have three special places, first,

YS: Exciting but calm, traditional but modern, serene walk on a breezy night.

KH: Busan, "Super Junior Experience Korea" in April, 2013.

YS: ...How?

KH: Your clues are too easy, hyung.

KH: Exciting but calm, we watched a baseball game and visited a bookstore.

KH: Traditional but modern, we took a calligraphy class and went to a restaurant.

KH: Let's not forget our highlight, the shooting at the beach where we took a stroll under the starry sky.

YS: Aren't I supposed to be the 'good with memories' one among us?

KH: I remember everything about us :)

YS: *blushed*

YS: Well, second place…

YS: Coincidence, lovely occasion, tasty sushi, we talked and reflected on our relationship for an entire night.

KH: Another easy game.

KH: The wedding in Jeju in May, 2018.

KH: We went to that sushi bar after the wedding. Back at the hotel, we talked about our own wedding seeing theirs but agreed, sadly, that it's better to stay like this as it's less risky…

YS: Kyuhyun-ah…

YS: We'll always be together, having a wedding or not, you know that, right?

KH: I know. I'm just sad that we can't be open about our relationship…

 

Yesung and Kyuhyun hugged to share comfort and stayed like that for a while.

 

KH: I'm fine now. Thank you, Yesung hyung, I love you <3

YS: I love you too, Kyuhyun-ah :)

YS: Shall we continue the game?

KH: *nod*

YS: Alright, my last special place.

YS: Very precious memories that I'll never forget, the weather was cold but my heart was warm—

KH: Our date in Osaka, in February 2020 after Super Show 8

KH: *grinned widely*

YS: I'm not even done talking…

KH: Obviously, I know it. We went to eat ramen and visited a cafe.

KH: We were so free and just enjoyed our time together, not having to worry about being caught, so it's special to me too.

KH: Most importantly, as I told you, I remember everything about us :)

YS: You choose this game because you know that you'll win, don't you?

 

Yesung pouted so Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed his boyfriend.

 

KH: C'mon, maybe we might end the game with a tie!

YS: Fine. What is your special place?

KH: I have two! First of all…

KH: It's my most favorite place in the entire galaxy. I'm willing to stay and die there.

YS: Too vague. More hints?

KH: It's very cold at the first glance but it's just an illusion. Once you get to know it, you'll fall in love with its warmth.

YS: Umm, Seoul? Our Christmas Eve date in 2019?

KH: Nope~

KH: I fell in love at first sight with it. It's always been my dream to go there and my dream has come true :)

YS: France? That time we drank wine together after the Super Show?

KH: Still nope! Try harder, hyung~

KH: It's quite popular that I actually get jealous seeing other people talking so fondly about it. But I understand them because this place is really lovely.

YS: Is this place even real? How am I supposed to guess it? I give up!

KH: It is! It's actually right in front of me :)

YS: What?

 

Kyuhyun pressed his forehead against the older man's while holding his face dearly.

 

KH: It's your heart, Yesung hyung, my most favorite place in the entire galaxy :)

YS: *blushed beetroot red*

YS: W-What the hell! You're cheating!!

KH: I'm not! Did we agree that the places have to be concrete?

KH: Plus, how could you say that I cheated when I only ever loved you, hyung ;)

 

Kyuhyun laughed at his boyfriend's adorable flustered expression and stole a kiss on his lips.

 

YS: Urgh… what a brat you are!

KH: But you love me, right~

YS: Just get to the second round. I swear if it isn't an actual place, I'll kick you out of our bedroom tonight.

KH: Nooo! I don't want to sleep alone :(

KH: This is a legit place! You know it very well too, though not as much as me hehehe ;)

YS: Be more specific.

KH: It's very warm and cozy~ I usually visit it at night or on my days off because I don't have time, even though I want to stay there forever, sigh…

YS: Your family house?

KH: That's an impressive guess! Unfortunately, it's a no~

KH: It's a bit of a tight space but if you stay there for a while, you'll get used to it.

KH: Oh, this is very important. I'll absolutely destroy anyone who dares to go to this place, sneaks a glance at it, or even dares to think about it! 

YS: Your bedroom at our old dorm?

KH: Nope!

YS: What the . Tell me what it is!

 

Smirking, Kyuhyun dragged his hands along Yesung's slim figure and d his bottom, squeezing for a good measure.

 

KH: Here, my second favorite place ;)

YS:

YS: Clean this mess or sleep in the living room tonight?

KH: I'll clean it :(

KH: Yesung hyuuuung! Help me clean… At least take the trash out? I'll do the rest.

YS: ...Urgh, fine! You're lucky that I really love you, you erted brat.

KH: Yeah! Thank you~ I love you too <3

KH: But, sigh, talking about our special places makes me want to go there again.

YS: Which one? Busan? Jeju? Japan?

KH: Neither of that!

 

Kyuhyun squeezed Yesung's bottom again and grinned.

 

KH: I meant here ;)

YS:

YS: Living room, one week

KH: What? Hyung, you're kidding, right?

KH: No! Yesung hyung—

 

Yesung shut the bedroom door in Kyuhyun's face.