Day 1 Pepero - Sharing Is Caring

KyuSung Week 2gether 2021

"We got a bunch of pepero as a gift again."

"Just give them away to the staff. We can't eat all of that, Jungsu-ah."

"Teuk hyung, Heechul hyung, can I have one box? I suddenly feel like eating it."

"Go ahead, Yesung-ah"

 

Yesung picked up a box of chocolate pepero from a mountain of them, leaving the rest to the two oldest members to take care of. Currently, they were in a waiting room, killing time before it was their turn to go on the stage. Yesung opened the pepero box and was about to eat it, but Ryeowook stopped him.

 

"Yesung hyung, can I have one or two pieces of that?"

"Sure, here, take it, Ryeowook-ah."

 

Ryeowook beamed and took two pieces of pepero. Yesung was about to eat it too but he was stopped by Heechul.

 

"Ye, I wanna eat that too!"

"Of course, hyung."

 

Heechul smirked evilly and took quite a few pieces of the treat, before leaving to share it with the leader. Yesung counted the remaining pepero and picked up one piece of it. However, Donghae suddenly appeared beside him and bit the pepero.

 

"Sorry, hyung! It looks tasty!"

"Well, be careful, Donghae-ah. What if you accidentally choke on it?"

"I will! And, hyung, can I take some for Hyukjae too?"

"No problem, take it."

"Thanks, hyung!"

 

Donghae gave him a quick hug before taking a few more pepero with him to share with Hyukjae. Yesung stared at the pepero box. Only five pieces were left now. His hand didn't even touch the treat when Shindong approached him next.

 

"Yesung hyung, I'm hungry. Can I have three of those as a snack?"

"Yes, take it. Do you want more?"

"Nah, I think Siwon hasn't eaten yet too? Yah, Siwon-ah! Come get a snack!"

 

Siwon walked to them with a pleasant smile that changed into a worry frown when he realized that only two pieces of pepero were left.

 

"I think I'll pass, hyung. You haven't eaten yet, right? There's Kyuhyun too."

"I'm fi—"

"Kyuhyun doesn't like sweets so don't worry too much. Take one, Siwon-ah."

 

Shindong cut Yesung mid-sentence and picked up one of the two remaining pepero to give it to Siwon. After that, the two men left Yesung alone with the last pepero. He was about to pick it up but someone stopped him by hugging him intimately from behind and nuzzling against his nape. Yesung instantly recognized the owner of the embrace. He smiled and glanced over his shoulder to greet the said person.

 

"Kyu, you're done talking with the PD?"

"Uh-huh. What is this? Did everyone enjoy eating pepero without me?"

"There's still one piece left. Do you…?"

"Nah, hyung eat it. I don't like these things."

 

Still staying in his boyfriend's arms, Yesung picked up the last pepero and ate it. Kyuhyun let him eat in peace, doing nothing but constantly kissing his nape, until only a short bit of the treat was remained. He kept it between his teeth and let the pepero slightly dangle on his lip. Then, just as he was about to eat the last bit, Kyuhyun suddenly whined.

 

"Hyung, I want to eat pepero too!"

"Too late~"

 

Yesung swept the remaining pepero into his mouth with his tongue and smirked at his boyfriend. However, his smirk was wiped off in only a second later by a pair of warm lips. Still hugging the older man from behind, Kyuhyun tilted his beloved hyung's chin up to gain more access to the luscious lips. Then, he gently pinched his hyung's chin and slightly pulled down to make way. After a short surprised gasp, Yesung soon moaned when a sneaky tongue snatched the pepero from him. However, instead of taking the prize back and retreating, Kyuhyun took time teasing him with what remained of the treat. The skillful tongue brought the pepero with it to a thorough exploration— rubbing and circling around the older man's stunned tongue, lifting up and dragging it along the lower gum, tugging it, and finally pulling it out of the spent mouth through the gap between the teeth. Kyuhyun quickly seized the stolen pepero and swallowed it, while Yesung was still left in daze after the heated kiss. It took another short peck from Kyuhyun at the moistened lips to wake Yesung up.

 

"K-Kyu!!? What are you doing!!? Everyone is here too! It's not just us!"

"Pfft, if they're bothered then it's their fault for looking. Besides, I told you that I want to eat pepero too, right?"

"Liar! You just want an excuse to kiss me!"

"Believe me, hyung, I really just want to eat pepero~ If anything, the fault lies with whoever didn't leave pepero for me."

 

Although his boyfriend said that, Yesung still had a feeling that there was more to this than meets the eye. It took a few minutes (and a teasing smile from the maknae) for Yesung to connect the dots. Ryeowook and Heechul hyung were the first two who asked for pepero from him, even though they already turned down the offer when Leeteuk hyung first checked the gifts to distribute them...

 

"Ryeowook-ah! Heechul hyung! You set me up for this!!!"

"What? I just want to eat pepero, hyung~"

"And I just want to share it with Teukie."

 

Despite their reasons, both Ryeowook and Heechul were smirking in glee at Yesung. Even Shindong also threw a teasing smirk at him so Yesung knew that these three members really did set him up. Before he got to protest more, however, Kyuhyun kissed him again and erased any complaint he was about to unload.

 

"C'mon, hyung, haven't you heard that sharing is caring?"

 

Blushing slightly, Yesung murmured a disagreement under his breath while Kyuhyun kept showering kisses after kisses on the older man's soft hair.

 

"Yah, Kyuhyun, you said that sharing is caring, right? What if someone wants to share Ye with you?"

"They can rot in hell for all I care."

 

Kyuhyun replied to Heechul without missing a beat, earning a snort from all members including Yesung.

 

"You're a hypocrite," Yesung teased the maknae.

"No, I'm your boyfriend."

 

Kyuhyun said with the air of an absolute and kissed Yesung again.