005

Life story

Yoongi did not notice him at all until Jungkook's small body approaches him. Too busy swimming in and out of his thoughts. 

 

 

"Yoon hyungie, are you feeling unwell?" Jungkook's speech has not yet been perfected to the fullest, there is still many words that he pronounced wrongly but he would always express them well enough for Yoongi to guess what is being spoken. But, today, the four-years-old Jungkook actually speaks so good. As if he did practice his words in his head before coming to Yoongi. May be don't want to makes Yoongi feel even worse just in case he had a headache.

 

 

Yoongi smiles, he is not at all okay. He don't know why and what is the cause he is not okay. But, Yoongi would feel terrible if he told the little one how he is actually been feelings since woke up from the nightmare this morning. So, he fake a smile and brings the already cold toast Kihyun had made for them, to his mouth. "I'm good kookie, see... I'm eating. You should too." Yoongi said as he chews.

 

 

Jungkook fidgets, suddenly looking shy as he plays with the hem of his shirt. "I hep Kihyun hyungie making those for you..." the little boy stares at Yoongi with his doe eyes, as if waiting for a bunch of praises from his beloved hyung for his hardworks as he always do.

 

 

As expected, Yoongi's eyes lit up in adoration and proud as he look back to the poorly made toast being dumped on his plate. Jungkook probably could not really do much with his tiny pair of hands, probably just spread the jams on the toast and nothing much.  Yoongi immediately put on an act and begin stuffing his mouth with Jungkook's personally made toast like the best dish in the world. "kookie, this is like the bestest I have taste in my whole life. The toast is just so my taste, at this rate you could even become famous chef, kookie." Kihyun sitting in front of him snorts at the over praise, but Yoongi glares at him. 

 

 

The little boy blushes, trying so hard to control his widen smiles to not showing up too much. He loves this so much. Being able to helps Yoongi in the smallest things possible and the praises and pure proud he did receives from Yoongi afterwards. Jungkook returns back to his own meals happily. "Yoon hyungie, when I become a..." Jungkook speaks again, pondering at the word Yoongi had mention just knows, whatever it means.

 

 

"A chef?" Yoongi helps with a smile still on his face. 

 

"Yeah, that. When I become a cheff, I will make you this many of dewicious foods." Jungkook gestures his tiny arms to open wide, indicating that many of delicious food according to him. 

 

 

"Awww, what about me, kookie? did I get some of them too?" Kihyun immediately interupted, teasing the little one to which Jungkook having taking his moments of considering his answer, slowly shaking his head guiltily. 

 

 

"Uh, why?" Kihyun makes a fake hurting face. In fact, he already knew why. 

 

"All of them is for Yoongi only..." Jungkook said avoiding eye contacts with the older. Hoping the older will understand and accept his reason.  

 

 

Both Kihyun and Yoongi laugh a little at the overload adorableness. "You are sooo cuteee" Kihyun coos.

 

"Thank you so much baby, but I would not mind sharing some with Kihyun, after all he took care of you sometimes too when I'm not here. But, if only you will let me shares some with him cause I would be happy to have all your good foods for myself." Yoongi spoke softly looking at Jungkook with pure affection, at the same time imagining Jungkook wearing apron as a michelin chef in the future. Nah, but he change his ambition a dozen times already. 

 

 

Jungkook glance at Kihyun briefly considering again only because of Yoongi's words. "He can have some.." Kihyun cheers almost too much excitedly as Yoongi only smiles in a small laugh, showing his gummy smile as he watch Kihyun's excited moves. Fails to notice how the little boy in front of him didn't at all blinks his doe eyes, just not to miss a second of Yoongi's gummy smile.

 

 

To Jungkook, Yoongi's smile is the most beautiful and expensive one he could ever witness in his young life as he more than often coming back home hurting, sometimes with a trace of tears on his face. So Jungkook savours this precious moments carefully. He had no one really but Yoongi after all. Yoongi is his guardian, 

 

 

His father

 

 

His brother

 

 

His friend

 

 

His family

 

 

It's only Yoongi and Jungkook in his world. 

 

 

Yoongi is Jungkook's everything.

 

 

Yoongi is Jungkook's whole world. 

 

 

But, Yoongi have no idea that he really means that much to the little boy. After Kihyun had left to his own place and had the dishes cleaned. Yoongi had cuddles his little boy under layers of blankets. It tend to get cold in here as Yoongi needed to put a time limit to his heater. He had asked to Jungkook then, "Kookie... if one day hyungie no longer be able to be with you...will you be angry at me?" he kept his voice stable not to let it sound cracked. But it's so hard.

 

 

There is no immediate respond to that, but Jungkook's body suddenly hiccups as if he was crying. Yoongi immediately alarmed. He pulls Jungkook's tiny body towards him to have a good looks if the boy really had anything that actually hurts him that Yoongi overlooked. "Baby, Why, what's wrong?" Yoongi panic.

 

 

"D-don't leap me hyungiee" Jungkook bawls his eyes out. Now crying Uncontrolably, no longer holding back. It hurts Yoongi to see tears from those big wide eyes as Yoongi quickly shushes him. Pulling him into a hug, "hush, baby... not at all, like it or not you are doomed to lives with hyung forever. Oh, me too kookie I would hate it to be apart from you." Yoongi himself tries hard not to cries along. He is supposed to be the strong one.

 

 

"I'm sorry kookie, Forgive me for asking dumb question okey bunny?" Yoongi peers at the little one's snotty face, "Will you forgive me bunny? Hyung is so sorry."

 

 

"I f-fowgive you.." still crying Jungkook said in between his sobs. He is upset but would never deny Yoongi of anything, as always. He is so whipped for Yoongi just as Yoongi being whipped to Jungkook. 

 

 

Yoongi hums, deciding to not going out for work today. Jungkook deserve to spend more time with him after all, to calm his nerve. To convince him that he really is not leaving. Yet.

 

 

And Yoongi deserve to rest a little longer. Yoongi didn't voice it out, but he will understand it if Jungkook actually hates him for walking away. For giving him a better future. For leaving. But stills, he hope one day, Jungkook will understand and forgive him.