003

Life story

Yoongi stares at the ceiling. 

 

 

One could say he was actually at work. Working his off. 

 

 

He did began taking more jobs since then. It's the only job he could actually relying on though, but he has nothing to regret for.

 

 

It's for Jungkook. He put aside some for the bills and rent, but rest of his money allvwent to Jungkook's meals, Jungkook's necessity, Jungkook's medicine. 

 

 

No, Jungkook is not sick at all. If anything the little boy only had few fevers in his young life. One of many moments of Yoongi's life that he actually begs to the almighty whom he don't even believe of his existence to have Jungkook to be well again. 

 

 

Instead, it's Yoongi who is sick. But, that is the least he would be concern about. Yoongi had always born with a weak and fragile body, with his childhood history in the record and never really taken care of himself properly, it's just simply makes sense when he kept having headache, nosebleed and sometimes fainting with all those part time jobs he has taken to support a young child. 

 

 

A strike to his face bring Yoongi back to the reality. Hard enough to leave a dark bruise tomorrow. Yoongi blinks his cat-like eyes, he is sure the eyeliners that he applied to his eyes were already all over the place at this rate. Apparently his client dislike it when he don't give him the attention during . Yoongi shifts his body slightly on the bed and offers an apologetic smile to the middle-aged man who has his organ inside Yoongi. 

 

 

"There you are.. back to the earthland." The big buffed Kim Namjoon, has been like his regular customer from how many times he seeks Yoongi in this alley.

 

 

It's been few month or so since Namjoon began seeking out for Yoongi once or twice a week. The boy even knew some of his background too, not like he wants to know them. Namjoon himself told him that he is a married man. With a twin child too. Saying that he married his wife through an arranged marriage, all for the benefits and the merger of two large company. 

 

 

Yoongi never wants to interrupt or be the caused of their family's harmony and peace. But, sometimes, Yoongi thought of what Namjoon's twin kids would think, or his own wife would felt when they knew of this secret activity of them. According to Namjoon, his twin will be entering middle school soon, that means, they could be few years older than his kookie. Damn, Yoongi will need to work harder if he wants to send Jungkook to school with the other kids his age.

 

 

Of course, what they are doing is not an affair, Yoongi is just doing it for money while Namjoon... Well, Namjoon is just seeking for a good . Rest assured, there is no feelings involved. But, then... it's none of his business so long no one is coming to eliminate him or Jungkook.

 

 

Yoongi gasps out of both pain and pleasure when he was roughly bitten at his lower lips while Namjoon cums inside him. 

 

 

"Is the kid doing well?" Namjoon speak huskily after collapsing on the bed beside Yoongi.

 

 

Yoongi takes his time before answers him, "Good." the teenager lays motionlessly as he let Namjoon pulls him close to his hard chest. They often do it like this. It's kind of like routines for them. That after , they will cuddles for a while until Namjoon falls asleep and Yoongi left soon as that to go home to where kookie is, only reminding Namjoon to pay him for his service later on, or they both left at the same times. That only happened when Namjoon had an urgent matters though. 

 

 

"My offer still valid. Let me know if you change your mind." Namjoon said, when the teenaged weakly brings his feet to the floor. Indicating that he don't like this topic. Namjoon had asked him of why he was doing this kind of job before, and Yoongi had not want to tell him anything at all, but the mentions of his baby brother just slipped out of his mouth one day. 

 

 

Namjoon had offered him one day after their intense session, that he can provide for Jungkook if Yoongi had only let Namjoon adopted the boy. Give him the best care as his own kids could get, even to the extent of sending Jungkook to study abroad. And Yoongi had been furious at the time, even refused to accept his calls again after that. Only after he give it some times to think it through will only Yoongi agreed to meet up with him again. But, they never bring Jungkook into the topic again. 

 

 

Is Yoongi being selfish? He is all on his own before. No one ever shield him of anything. Is he really that desperate to not be left alone again? To be separated from the one person who actually so much of smiles at him with no sickening intention.

 

 

What is the reason really that Yoongi refused to let Namjoon adopted Jungkook? He will have everything he could ever have asked for.

 

 

But, would Jungkook want it? to go live in Namjoon's house.

 

 

Well, Jungkook is a four years old now. There is no doubt that he is attached to Yoongi, he even cries when Yoongi came back home full of bruises. But, a kid is a kid. He would adjust soon enough. Just like how he adjust to live with Yoongi back then.

 

 

Yoongi will adapt with it if it is what it takes to ensure Jungkook's safety. But, Yoongi will dies right away the moment Jungkook steps away from his protection. He don't mind that either. Yoongi bites his lip when he felt a lump to his throat, he is a second away of crying just to think of that.

 

 

Cause he do admit that the time will comes soon enough.

 

 

Yoongi had came to term to that thought long enough. He will consider Namjoon if it comes to it. He will put Jungkook under Namjoon's protection if it absolutely necessary. There is nothing Yoongi could not do if it not because of Jungkook's sake after all. 

 

 

"Yeah, I will be sure to reach out to you then.. " Yoongi said soulessly. No longer interested in continuing the conversation.