001

Life story

Yoongi's small body hunched over at the corner of the room. Only dressed in a loose short sleeved shirt and a shorts that reach just slightly above his knee. His skinny arms trying but failing miserably at protecting his already bruised face and head from getting the most of the impact of his father's brutal beatings. The chains around his bony left ankle rattles once or twice as his small body were hit with a belt continuously. 

 

 

It's always like this. Ever since his mother passed away two years ago, due to drug overdose, his father had been extremely abusive to him. Beating him whenever he felt like it, even to the extent of chaining him like an animal to the bed saying that if he don't do that, Yoongi would also leave him just like his wife did. 

 

 

It hurts so much that Yoongi wants to scream. But over time he just used to the pain. After all it's not the physical pains that hurts the most, it's the words that came out of his father's mouth that hurts. Yoongi looks up through his overgrown bangs at the towering body of his father as the man seems to have be done beating him.

 

 

But, oh just how wrong of him.

 

 

His eyes widen at the sight of his drunken father working to take his pants off him. The twelve years old on the floor knew what will happened next. His weak limbs scrambles away from his father huge body but expectedly he was pulled back with the chain at his ankle. Yoongi gasps when his shorts were easily stripped off him. Begging definitely don't work at this moment, but Yoongi desperately whispers pathetic pleas.

 

 

Yoongi gasps as the first sharp entered him. Tears rolls down his cheeks as he was raw by his own father. It's just by accident that his blank gaze were directed at the corner of the house as he was pounded repeatedly. His gaze were fixed at where his mother's sewing machine were at. All the memories seems to be flooding through Yoongi's gaze. The memories of his mother. It's very little of them were a good one but Yoongi wish to be back there. Anything if it can makes him forget the pain he was currently undergo. 

 

 

His mother slender figure sitting on the bench in front of the sewing machine, even while busy working, she still tried to entertained the little Yoongi occasionally. Tending to his needs in between her work. At the time, back then, Yoongi think that his mother always looking pale and weak all the time, because she worked hard so much, doing multiple part time jobs just to feed and sheltered Yoongi, which is the father's job to supposedly should do all that. But, looking at his own facial, Yoongi is pale too. Weak too no doubt. Small than those around his age should be in size too, even though he don't really have the chance to work like his mother, so maybe Yoongi thought it is a genetic things. 

 

 

It must have been.

 

 

What he didn't know is that, the supplies of drugs his mother kept behind him, when things got too bad, after her drunken husband beat her when she refused to give him all the money. When she give up on life, she relied on those. That, that is what makes her looks sunken, and lifeless. 

 

 

Even if Yoongi saw the drugs, he would not have known. It just looks like normal medicines that his mother used to take for her migraines. 

 

 

Yoongi watches the ongoing memories displaying as he were brutally pounded. He lolled his head back as his father's palm were gripping on his neck to keep him still and as close to his as possible as his other hand were placed at Yoongi's hip. 

 

 

He only came to know that when he found her lifeless body slumped on the floor. 

 

 

It has been too late when they told him, the caused of his mother's dead is due to overdose of drugs. 

 

 

Yoongi weakly bring his gaze back to the man who is just done having his way with him. The man he was supposed to call, Father. His blank face only stares at him finally collapsing on the floor. Too wasted on the alchohol and probably too tired. Yoongi wants so badly to clean the cums and blood off his skin, but everything hurts too much. Dark purple bruises were all over his body. Yoongi feel disgusted with his own body. 

 

 

He has felt that way ever since many years ago, and Yoongi is not even old enough to be experiencing all this s that life decided to throw on him. 

 

 

He is twelve, when he is sick of life. He is twelve  when he wish his mother had bring him along with her.