002

Life story

Yoongi was just done for the night as he roams around the disgusting alley, heading for an old motel where he used as a living place for quite some times now. His revealling clothes sends shivers down his spine as he wearily looks around his surroundings to be careful, just in case if anyone were stalking him.  

 

 

It's just what he were doing for a living which bring that much level of anxiety as disgusting mens has done that to him few times already before. For the likes of him, small and petite, wearing such a revealling clothing and make ups on his face. Yoongi is a worker at night and plays piano for extra pocket money at a Cafe at a small city down town. Yoongi did say that the owner of the cafe had just let him plays the piano out of pity for him, in exchange for a small amount of money. Still, he was forever grateful to that old man.

 

 

It helps. The piano helps him to find some comforts he could never find in anything or anybody. He is on his own now, gotta keeps whatever piece left of him after all. 

 

 

It's just that, a small teenage boy full of bruised all over him looking at the unused piano through the glass outside the cafe, the owner of whom asked Yoongi to be called as uncle Sihyuk, just think of nothing more but offers the boy to come inside and try playing the piano if he wish to. It turns out that the boy is good at it, if not a pro, but still good enough. Yoongi gains more confident after some times spending his days playing the old but beautiful music instrument.

 

 

And that's how Yoongi got the job. He was not paid all that much for playing the piano, to be frank, the money he got from the owner barely enough to pay for a meal of two people. A very limited amount of meal at that. 

 

 

Yoongi halts his steps as he picks up the sound of soft wailing of a baby. There is no way someone would sane enough to raise their baby in this kind of place. Full of stray es and erts old men. Well for a 15 years old boys like Yoongi, he himself should not be roaming this area too, those around his age are supposed to be surrounded with the warmth and safety of a house and family and preparing for school tomorrow morning. But life is a , who would blames him. Yoongi focuses his attention to that one particular sound as he slowly follow where the cries seems to becoming louder as he got closer.

 

 

Those cries brings Yoongi to a dark and gloomy alley, with dirty substance at the wall. He spots a box beside the dirty dumps and garbage and subconsciously, Yoongi walks to that direction. Slowly peeling opened the top of the box, and Yoongi gasps.

 

 

It's a baby with a doe and teary eyes looking up at him. What the should Yoongi have to do. It's a baby, in the middle of stinking alleys. How come this one get here. Yoongi straight up stands up and take a few steps backwards, trying to build some wall and distance between him and the box. Should Yoongi just act like he sees nothing? But, literally who else would take this little baby in. In this kind of place, no one would care enough to even spare a glance in his direction. 

 

 

Nonetheless, if Yoongi took him in, would he be able to afford it. He barely able to support himself, not to mention how a baby cost lots of needs and he will need to earn more money too. The baby's cries got louder as he or she could not see Yoongi anymore from how far Yoongi were standing at. Yoongi sighs as he inches forward. He squat down near the large box, taking a good looks at the baby. He was a little fascinated to be honest at this discovery.

 

 

The little one were dressed in a soft blue and white three piece clothing. Looks like he or she were wrapped in a few layers of them. A fluffy blanket were pushed aside as the baby turns his body to lay on his or her stomach, as the little one tries to stand up or kind of. Yoongi guessing that the little one is a in fact a boy judging by how he was dressed and he was also not really dumped here as soon as he was born. May be few months old already?. 

 

 

Yoongi touch the glittering silver bracelet at one of the wrist of the baby. A name were attached and custom made to have a name written in hangul. 

 

 

'Jungkook'

 

 

"So, your name is...  Jungkookie then..?" Yoongi try uttering the name on his tongue and just as Yoongi pronounced the name, the said Jungkook smiles brightly as if confirming that the name is Indeed his. 

 

Yoongi refused to admit it out loud but he just melting at the sight as he restraint himself to coos at the little one. He looks around to make sure no one was actually around him before he adjust the blankets to properly wrapped around the baby's whole body, before he lifts the Jungkook into his arms. Making sure all of him were hidden under the blanket. Yoongi smiles as he could see a small fluffy hair peaking out from the bundle of bean.

 

 

Yoongi looks down in his embraces, at the two doe eyes staring back at him cutely. Yoongi smiles before resuming his delayed journey to his place of living. "Let's get you a proper place to sleep okay baby." Yoongi whispers. 

 

 

The proper place that Yoongi means is not really suitable to raise a baby but he will have to make do with just that for the time being. No one ever told Yoongi beforehand that he will be going to share a home with a baby, after all. Yoongi unlocked his motel room with slight difficulty as his other hand holding a quite heavy little human. Not forgetting to glance around since he need to keep the existence of the baby a secret from the other resident after all it's not a secret that half of the residence here is also a es just like him. Some could be drug addicts too. So, Yoongi is afraid for the baby's well being. 

 

 

Soon as he got inside, Yoongi hurriedly places the baby on the only bed in the place. There is not much in here as Yoongi lives alone. Only a bunch of instant foods nicely arranged at the corner of the room under the table where his water heater and rice cooker were at. One old closet for where his clothes and jackets were hanged and this single bed. Oh, and there is a small toilet near the door of the room. Because the space is very limited, Yoongi really tried his best to keep the place neat and clean. 

 

Yoongi stares at the baby now sleeping soundly on his bed. Must be exhausted from all the crying there, Yoongi assumed. "Just hang on okay baby, I will take care of you no matter what." for now..

 

The plan is for Yoongi to keep the baby with him for the time being as he figure out what to do. First, he definitely can't raised the baby here for too long not only because Yoongi is financially unstable and no doubt unsuitable to be a guardian to anyone but also people are bound to know of his existence soon or later. So, Yoongi will get to work.