004

Life story

Yoongi stumbles home. His steps unsteady due to the alchohol. He had not meant to drink them though, it's his last customer that make him drink it.

 

 

In other to go home safely, Yoongi had to stay sober during his times with his clients. So, he always avoid alchohol at all cost. He is not at the right age too. Well, despite his every effort, there is still the rare times like this. 

 

 

The client who booked him did paid him nicely, so Yoongi get into their car and be brought to a hotel room. He was shoved into a wild party full with drunken men looking like a mentally ill people themselves. Yoongi being a little scared had backed away a little but it's too late as he was instantly surrounded by three men at once.

 

 

He was grab and drag to a table. From the corner of his eyes, he could see someone mixing a white powder into the drinks in which Yoongi were given one. No one asked him to have a drink, one of them just straight up embraced Yoongi from behind and bring the glass to his mouth at the same time two big rough palm snaking across Yoongi's abdomen under his shirt. The actions' making Yoongi goosebumps as he could feel his shirt were pulls higher, exposing his pale chest. 

 

 

Soon enough, having drinks the substance as a whole, Yoongi has no more strength to control his body as he was laid on a table with lusty-eyed men all gazing at him. Being in a dazed and all pliable, Yoongi almost resembling a full course meal waiting to be devoured. Or maybe he really is.

 

 

If he was raw, bend in any position his body could  possibly handle, Yoongi would not care at all now. He don't really felt it all at this rate. He was so deep in hazziness to realise if he were still among the living or otherwise. His make up were smudge from how many times he was ed in the throat.

 

 

It was few hours later that Yoongi had came to his senses and gather himself. 

 

 

His pocket is full now. But, somehow, tonight he felt like crying. He limped back home on his two feet but with every steps, it's exhaust him too much that he can feels how he was fading away from the living. 

 

 

Call it a miracle, but here he is. It's almost dawn, but Yoongi finally arrived home. There is an extra pair of shoes. This one belonged to Kihyun. His neighbor from the room upstairs, just above Yoongi's. Kihyun is not a worker like him. Instead he is just a runaway from home kid that managed to scores himself a room here and luckily for him, Kihyun do have savings and able to go to college. This is also no longer a secret but, apparently, Kihyun were kind of living off  his sugar daddy's money, whom they met up occasionally. 

 

 

True enough, there is Kihyun laying on his side body on the floor. Yoongi never asked him to watch over Jungkook for him but Kihyun himself volunteers.  He had been offering to do that since he first knew of Jungkook's existence. But not as often to the point that makes Jungkook attached to him though. Just whenever he felt like it, especially at times like this when it takes forever for Yoongi to be back home and Yoongi always make sure he is back home no matter how late. 

 

 

Yoongi spares him a brief glance as he decide to let Kihyun stay the night here. Since there is still the effect of the drugs in him, Yoongi had ditch the toilet for now, his limping body e went right where Jungkook is sleeping soundly. On the only bed in here. Once used to be only Yoongi's. But, Yoongi had rather let Jungkook be comfortable instead of cramping two bodies in one small single bed. He had been sleeping on the floor mostly now.

 

 

Yoongi stares fondly on the sleeping problems-free-face of Jungkook. 

 

 

Yoongi would not dare to join him on the bed though. There is time like this where Yoongi would refrain himself from touching Jungkook. In fact, Yoongi think it should be this way, even though he clean himself as much as he can. But, it just... Jungkook should not be stained.

 

 

He is a pure, innocent baby after all. 

 

 

Yoongi slowly get down on his knees beside the bed, before laying down on his side on the cold hard floor with his arm pillowing his head, looking small as he bring his knees to his chest. His exhausted body eventually shut down, finally sleeping as his breath evens out. Even though, he is sleeping, but he somehow failing to get a good rest. 

 

 

There is this cries of someone that kept bothering him. A young boy to be exact. Yoongi toss around, his eyes shut even though his sleeps were disturbed with this faint voice of cries, refused to give in to the noise. 

 

 

However, as the cries gets louder, Yoongi eventually pushes his body to go finds out from where the cries of the boy comes from. He rubs his eyes  few times, trying to chase away his fatigue. Looking around and with a slow and cautious steps, Yoongi start to go through the place. To where the cries would bring him. It's no longer his small motel room that he now shares with Jungkook though, but an unknown place that actually consists of few rooms. No anything in particular around him that he could point out, just a plain hall with gloomy lights showing him the path of where he was going. 

 

 

Yoongi finally stands in front a room with it's door slightly opened. Apparently, this is his destination as Yoongi could hear clearly now, the desperation in the cries. Yoongi don't want to admit it, but he could recognizes whose cries this is even though he has not yet facing the poor boy. It's just too painfully similar. This boy's hugging his knees to his chest and had his face buried on his knees. All alone at the corner. 

 

 

Yoongi took a deep breath as he tries to summon his courage and comfort the boy, seeing as the boy has not yet notice his present. "Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi's husky voice began the first step of consoling the boy. 

 

 

At first, he got no reply in respond. So Yoongi come closer, reaching his own hand to the boy's pale bruised arm, to get his attention. "Why are you crying..?" he said again, this time the boy flinches at the touch connecting them. It seems, Yoongi has succeed in his effort to get the boy's attention as the poor boy raises his face to look at Yoongi. 

 

 

"Hyung..." the crying boy let out in between his cries. His voice matching Yoongi's own voice as if not in use for so long that it sound raspy and cracked.

 

 

Yoongi gasps and immediately take a step back. He slips and fall on his behind. One of his palm coming straight to his mouth in surprised manner to what he just saw before his eyes. Yoongi could never expected this, it just simply impossible. 

 

 

"hy-hyung..." The boy called out to Yoongi again. It's so heartbreaking if Yoongi did not know any better. 

 

 

Yoongi was horrified to say the least, that he could not get any words pass his throat. Well, a younger version of himself is actually right here, in the flesh, calling him as hyung. Those little cut at the corner of his lips, dark purple bruises on his cheek just a little under his left eye. Dark raven hair messily all over his forehead. Yoongi hitched a shuddering breath as he brought one of his palm to his face.

 

 

Yeah, no doubt this is him then. Crying alone at the corner of the room. The night his mother died of drug overdose. He had trailed behind his father then, heading back home after the spread of his mother's ashes at the Hangang river.  While his father had drinking again right after reaching home and wasting away at the living room until dark, Yoongi had been mourning then. 

 

 

The little Yoongi had cries as silently as possible then. Masking his inner pain as much as he can. He would doubt his father be pleased if he makes too much noise, afraid the old man will be mad at him again. But, in no time the sobbed eventually got even louder and the little Yoongi no longer tried to stopped his sorrow then. If his father woke up due to his harsh and loud wailing, the old man had never once shuts him off with his usual method; beatings. It's as if his father is letting him off just for this night. As if he somehow understand and grieving too on his own, but Yoongi never know.

 

 

Yoongi got startled with another, "Hyung..." coming from the little boy. But Yoongi backs away, he begin to immediately crawls backwards. Terrified as seeing the little boy slowly inches and coming closer to him. As if desperately begging for something that Yoongi didn't know exactly what.

 

 

As if begging for him to ease the heartache. The pain the little boy is feeling. 

 

 

"Hyung,.." A tears rolls down his pale cheek, disappointed seeing Yoongi distancing himself away. 

 

 

"Yoongi !" Yoongi gasps violently as he felt a pair of hands grabs his shoulders firmly. Almost backed away from the owner of the hands if not because of the hands actually gripping him as strongly as possible, keeping him in place from running away. It's Kihyun now. Not his younger self.

 

 

And it's already morning, it seems. The lights breezy air morning breach inside through the curtain. Jungkook had already woken up too, standing behind Kihyun, looking all worried  and anxious.

 

 

Yoongi's breathing is racing at the moment and sweats is all over him, soaking his raven black hair. Trying his hardest to control his breathing as he wipes his face with his palm. 

 

 

"You are having nightmare,...are you okay now?" Kihyun asks full with concern.