001 (2)

Life story

14-years-old Yoongi was startled awake by the sound of gun shooting.

 

 

His heart races in a high rate as he brought his arms to cover his face. His whole body flinching at each sound of things being smashed around the house. Yoongi inches towards the door of his room. Careful with the noises the chains at his ankle that were produced unintentionally through his movement. Yoongi cowers back again as he heard of what seems like his mother's sewing machine were destroyed along with the voices of people giving order. 

 

 

Terribly scared and at the verge of crying, Yoongi slowly crawled towards the closet, attempting to hide there until he deems it safe enough. He don't know what actually happening right now, but he could only guess that they could be those gangster ajushis again who came one or twice a month to collect debt from his father.  Just this time they seems to be using too much violence, smashing the house to pieces and the voice of his father outside doesn't seems good at all. 

 

 

He was actually begging for his lives. Of course he don't have the money, he has been relying for his deceased wife's hard earned money all this time after all. Yoongi is well aware of his father's activities being actively gambling the lottery money and all. This is bound to happened. Yoongi pressed his palms onto his ears as the scream of his father seems to be loud enough for Yoongi to assumed that the old man finally be killed, through his own stupidity of couse. 

 

 

And Yoongi shuts his eyes, numbing himself from his surroundings. He always wish for the old man to die, he is tired, too tired of being beaten. Tired of enduring all of the torment. So Yoongi breath in relieved, but not for long though. 

 

 

'Look for anything valuable so we can sold it off'

 

 

Yoongi heard one of them most probably their leader give out order, and the young teenage boy scoffed. As if there is anything valuable in here. Not even his late mother's sewing machine can be worthy enough to be sold.

 

 

Until the door of the closet Yoongi was in were pulled wide open. 

 

 

The huge body of a buffed man stands towering in front of him. He smirks as he takes his time observing Yoongi, before shouting to attract the attention of the others. "HEY, COME HERE, LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!" he yell out loud, soon enough few others came gathered around the closet. 

 

 

"This bastard seems to have kid. ty father, I did say.." the one right besides the first guy said as he glances at the chain around one of the boy's ankle. "Who tf chain their own son.." he laughs.

 

 

"What do we do boss?" the first one asked, eyeing Yoongi some more, his pale facial and small body, a little over grown hair, people could even mistook of him as a girl with that delicate figure. No doubt seeing the possibility of what kind of bad things could be done to him. Yoongi inches back as much away as he can as the one called as boss squat down to his level. The poor teenaged flinch when a rough palm reach to pet the top of his head, it feels heavy on Yoongi's head.

 

 

"Lets take him for now. They will know what to do." The boss finally said before aiming his gun at the chain to freed Yoongi of the restraint.

 

 

Yoongi shakes his head as much as he can, indicating that he refused to go with them. But, again, Yoongi lose to another nightmare of life. He entered a new hell. One that Yoongi think he would die if he didn't escape. Nothing is any worst than being shipped out in a trafficking rings. He was even threatned to have his body pried opens and his organs one by one be sold off illegally. Yoongi is scared to death then since he knew those bad adult didn't joke around with him. 

 

 

 

But then he was injected with durgs to make his body pliable. Many kind of drugs.  Made to stay in a dirty room shared with many other kids. They are all seems broken to pieces, dressed in worn out clothings. How everything makes him felt downgraded. Yoongi begs to stop it all, stop injecting him with substances. Stop passing him around for a sum of money. The whole years or more, Yoongi had tried multiple times to escape, and he did succeed though.

 

 

He wonder why the other kids trapped in there choose to stay, not escaping with him. They are not at all restraints too and some of them even have better chance of escaping. There are those of them who were forced to wander around the streets and plea for money out of pity to them from strangers. That's privilege enough to Yoongi though. Different story with him, due to his small figure, Yoongi were forced to have with strangers. He even radiates lot of money for them too, and Yoongi never felt anymore disgusting with his own body.

 

 

But, once he manages to run off, he finally knew why the rest of the kids refused to go with him. Yoongi experienced it all. He was caught almost in no time. Beaten, kicked, hits many times. He didn't know why God decided to finally help him out. But, just out of nowhere, there is a police car coming through the streets. 

 

 

The police officers actually saved Yoongi. And Yoongi finally free from the claws of Bangtan.

 

 

The name of the gangsters that caused him hell on earth. Yoongi knew of them due to their particular tattoo that every one of them have at the wrist. The tattoo that symbolized their own. 

 

 

But how ironic that soon Yoongi would be calling the baby of that exact big boss of bangtan's, his 'Dear little prince'.